Sunny Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "No, I got in trouble for driving. You know Mom and Dad were letting me drink here at the house."

After struggling with trying to keep me from drinking, they'd decided to try a different approach with my sister — acceptance that it was going to happen, but only allowing it on their terms.

"Were is the operative word there. Think you blew that."

"Come on. Please? My boss was being such a bitch today. I just want to..." She trailed off and let out a frustrated growl. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here with you so you can keep me out of trouble."

I crumbled under the pressure of her batting her eyelashes at me. "I... Okay, but only a few, only today, and if you tell Mom and Dad, I'll kill you."

She let out a whoop of excitement and bounded off to the kitchen. A minute later, she plopped down on the couch next to me and popped open the can. The moan she let out after the first drink sent chills up and down my spine.

"Oh, that's so good. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

I laughed and shook my head. "So, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Cool. I'll pick."

It was a romantic comedy, and something I never would have watched on my own, but I had to admit that it was good. We both had four beers while it was running, and on top of the three I'd drunk before she returned home, I was feeling pretty good as the credits rolled.

Sunny sighed. "Wasn't that so sweet?"

I rolled my eyes and let out a snort. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Pretty sad that fake people have a better love life than me, though."

I could certainly identify with that.

"You'll find someone eventually," I said.

"I doubt it."

"Oh, come on. You're pretty and fun to hang out with. Guys must be hanging all over you."

"You think I'm pretty?"

I swear I could feel an invisible hand slapping hard into my forehead when I realized what I'd just said. Damn beer.

"Yeah, you're pretty," I answered as casually as I could.

My eyes shot wide open when she cupped her breasts.

"My boobs aren't too small?"

"Sunny!" I gasped.

"I'm serious. I'm afraid to ask anyone else. You're a guy. Are they big enough?"

"I really don't think I should be talking about your..." I caught myself just before I blurted out tits. "About that."

"I knew it. They are," she said as she slumped back on the couch.

"Sis..."

"If they weren't, you'd say so."

I may as well have stepped into a bear trap. "They're not too small."

She stared me down, looking for any signs in my face that I was lying. "You mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it. Now, can we talk about something else?"

"Okay," she said with a sly grin and mischief in her voice. She then turned, pulled one knee up on the couch, thrust her ass out toward me, and wiggled it.

"How about my butt then? Is it too big?"

"Damn it," I said as I mustered up enough willpower to turn away from the incredibly sexy display.

She giggled and sat back down. "I was only teasing. I like my butt."

"Good for you." I stood up and said, "I need another beer after that."

Sunny shook her head and blew out a whistling breath. "I don't know if I do or not."

"I don't think you do," I answered as I walked away.

It took me a couple of minutes to talk down the chubby that conversation had given me. My sister obviously had no idea how sexy she really was. She made every girl I'd ever gone out with pale in comparison. I cracked open my beer and returned to the front room to see her stand up.

"Let's go get in the pool. You're as white as a ghost from staying inside all the time. You need some sun."

I knew that was a bad idea. "Don't really feel like it."

"Come on. Either you come swim with me, or I'm going to talk about my boobs some more. I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced."

Holy fuck.

"Alright already. Stop." I waved a hand in front of my face.

Sunny ran up the stairs amidst a peal of silvery laughter.

My own walk up to my room was far more sedate — after I chugged the whole beer. I changed into my swim trunks and found my sister waiting impatiently outside my door when I opened it. She flashed me a smile so brilliant that it even managed to distract me from her skimpy bikini, and then she bounded down the stairs.

I was so caught up in worrying about being around her half naked that I was oblivious to her on the diving board when I stepped out of the sliding door. As soon as I closed it and turned around, I had just enough time to see her hit the water in a can-opener before the splash washed over me.

I stood there dripping and scowling as she laughed at me. Then I growled and jogged toward the diving board to return the favor. Sunny squealed as she swam away — but not quickly enough. I hit the water in a cannonball right next to her.

We exchanged splashes, and then she climbed out onto the edge just long enough to launch toward me in her own cannonball. She was close enough that I could feel the suction of her going down, and the splash hit me with the force of a slap. I caught her square in the face with a double-handed splash as soon as she surfaced.

The war went on for several minutes after that, with battles won and lost for both of us. It was ridiculous and childish, but it was fun. It also wasn't dangerous. I wasn't thinking about her in that bikini when I was busy planning a splash or dodging one of hers.

We both ended up coughing and sputtering at the same time from perfectly aimed, simultaneous splashes.

"Okay, I give," she declared.

I agreed, "Yeah. Draw."

"Hey, could you watch me dive and tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

I'd been on the swim team in high school, so she knew I had some experience with that. "I can try. I'm not exactly a coach."

"Yeah, but you're good. Wait right here."

A little of the trepidation I'd felt before coming out to the pool returned as she climbed up and walked toward the diving board. She looked incredible, and the flowing gait of her walk was mesmerizing. She climbed the diving board with rivulets of water still streaming down her body.

"Ready?"

I nodded, not really trusting my voice.

It took every ounce of concentration I had to pay attention to the form of her dive rather than the form of her body when she bounced on the end of the diving board. I didn't see a thing wrong, and she cut into the water like a knife.

My brow furrowed as she swam under the water toward me. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she thought she was doing wrong.

She burst up from the water right in front of me, flipping her hair to get it out of her face, and that's when it hit me.

Sunny's top was floating in the water a few feet behind her.

Her nipples were smooth little buttons, standing out erect from exposure to the cool water. They and her areolae had just the faintest blush of pink, barely discernable from the rest of the firm, perky globes. Her breasts were perfect teardrops — a little more than a handful — and easily the most beautiful I'd ever seen in my life.

I have no idea how long I stared at them in aroused wonder, but it was long enough. By the time I snapped my gaze to her face in preparation to say something, she was wearing a surprised, but joyful smile. I never managed a word, because before I knew it, she'd wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine.

I froze at first, in complete disbelief at what was happening. Her stiff nipples were poking into my chest, and she was kissing me with a passion that left me reeling. Caught in her spell, my lips softened and my hands slipped to her back.

Sunny moaned as our lips parted, but she continued to hold me close. I was torn somewhere between panic and a desire to pull her even closer.

"You do think I'm pretty," she whispered as she smiled at me.

I blinked as reality washed over me. "Sunny, we can't do this."

"Why?" She leaned in closer and nuzzled her nose against mine.

"I'm your brother. You're my sister," I protested, but it didn't sound anywhere near as convincing as it had in my head.

"And I love you. Do you love me?"

"Yes, but—"

"Then love me."

There was no resisting her kiss. My tongue slipped out to find hers waiting, and they danced over each other in a sweet caress. One of my hands roamed downher back, and the other moved up to cup her cheek. Far before I was ready for it to end, she unwrapped her arms from around me and took a step back.

I could just see the shadow of the curls on her mound beneath the water when she pushed her bikini bottom down and wriggled out of it. Without another word, she waded through the shallow water a few steps, and then paused to look back over her shoulder at me.

The water lapped at my sister's heart-shaped bottom as she smiled at me and fixed me with a sensual gaze. She continued on toward the ladder, and I found myself following.

She may as well have been towing me along on puppet strings for all the control I had. Both dripping on the hardwood floors, we walked through the house and into her bedroom. I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the scent of her perfume that lingered in her cluttered abode. When she lay down across the bed, I drank in the sight of her completely nude body for a moment, and then leaned over her to seek out her lips.

I groaned into the kiss when her hand reached between my legs, and she gasped a moment later. Her lips were slightly parted and her eyes far wider as she explored the bulge in my swim trunks with her fingers.

"I want to see you," she said as she curled her fingers around my erection and squeezed.

Sunny sat up as I stood and dropped my trunks to my ankles. She reached out to run her fingertips over my naked cock as soon as it popped free. I grunted from the sensation, and then our eyes met when she squeezed the throbbing organ.

"I knew you were my big brother, but wow."

I had just enough time to feel what little blood wasn't fueling my erection rush into my cheeks before she leaned in and lapped the swollen tip.

I rested one hand on the back of her head and stroked her wet blonde hair, sucking in a broken gasp as her tongue washed over me. She slipped off the bed with only the briefest interruption of her labors to kneel in front of me. I looked down, breathing heavily, and she parted her lips.

I throbbed hard against her tongue as my sister took me into her hot mouth. When my eyes opened again, I saw that the hand not wrapped around the root of my cock was between her legs.

"God, Sis," I groaned as her lips slid up and down about half my length.

She responded with a moan that added a whole new dimension to the pleasure.

I didn't have the presence of mind to consider how she'd attained the skill she was demonstrating, because she was doing it too well for that. I never felt the slightest scrape of her teeth as her head bobbed up and down.

Her tongue undulated along the thick ridge as she took me in, and then tickled my glans when she pulled back to the tip. Her hand stroked my shaft with just the right grip and speed. A hot itch spread through my cock and I grunted in unbelievable pleasure.

Feeling my seed surging up, I gasped out, "Gonna come,"

Sunny pulled back to the tip, sucking hard and flicking her tongue over the rim. She moaned, "Mmm hmm. Mmm Hmm," while looking up at me and stroking her hand fast over my saliva-slick shaft.

I erupted with a falsetto cry while looking down into my sister's beautiful blue eyes.

She continued to slowly stroke me as I spurted hard into her mouth. I grunted with every panted breath, the sound deepening each time another surge of cum shot up. She sucked and swallowed, not missing a drop, and released me with a wet pop just as I grew too sensitive to handle any more.

Her hands guiding me, I turned on wobbling knees and collapsed onto the bed on my back. Sunny crawled into the bed, licking her lips and stroking my leg as I twitched from the aftereffects. She lay down next to me and let out a chuckling moan.

"I've been dreaming about that for so long," she said in a languid voice.

"Really?" I managed to say as I tried to catch my breath.

"Uh huh. When you came back home and I saw the way you looked at me..." She shivered. "It's been all I could think about."

"The way I looked at you?"

"I saw. You tried to hide it, but I saw."

My brain in a post-orgasmic fog, I didn't think about what I was saying. "I couldn't help it. You are so beautiful. So sexy."

"So are you. I've been playing with myself constantly." She sat up a little and asked, "Did you hear me?"

I chuckled, realizing she had been putting on a show for me. "Yeah."

"And did you..?"

I gasped when she traced her fingertips over my softening cock, and then answered, "Yeah."

She let out a long moan. "I knew you were. It made me come so hard. God, I'm so wet."

With that, she sat up and moved to the head of the bed. Despite the lethargy from my orgasm, I sat up and watched her part her legs wide.

Her pussy was pale pink, with just the slightest crinkles to her folds. She traced a finger over her nether lips and shuddered as I watched, leaving the digit glistening with her juices.

That was more than enough to wake me up and spur me into action.

"Oh yes. Please," she pleaded as I rolled over and scooted between her legs.

I filled my lungs with the scent of her arousal. It was intoxicating, and caused my sensitive cock to twitch. I teased her for a moment by running my fingers through the soft blonde curls on her mound, prompting her to slip a hand to the back of my head and tug.

She let out a squeal when my tongue tickled her folds.

After that first taste of my sister's sweet pussy, I dived in with the gusto of a starving man. She hadn't been exaggerating about how wet she was. I lapped for her bittersweet nectar, feeling her writhe beneath me.

"Oh, just like that. Oh yes," she whimpered.

I paused just long enough to say, "You taste so good."

"Yes. Lick my pussy. Make me come. I need it so bad."

I sucked one of her pink petals between my lips — a growl rumbling in my throat as I teased it with my tongue. When I let it slip free, I homed in on her clit.

Sunny cried out and her fingers tightened in my hair. Much like my fantasies about her as we masturbated on opposite sides of the wall, she was squeezing her breasts while I lapped her.

Eager to make her come, I slipped two fingers between the parting of her lips and into her hot canal. Her walls squeezed tight as I curled them upward to the spongy spot behind her mound.

The moment I touched her g-spot, she let out a sharp, surprised-sounding cry and thrust her pussy up against my lips. Tickling the sensitive spot with my fingertips, I doubled down with my tongue.

"Yes. Right there. Don't stop."

The words tumbled breathlessly from her lips as I alternated between fast flicks of my tongue on her clit and rolling it beneath the hood with strong licks. Her sounds of pleasure grew louder, and her squirming beneath me more pronounced.

"Yes. Oh yes. Faster. Oh my god. I'm... Oh, I'm gonna... I... I..."

I heard just a fraction of a second's worth of her shriek as she came, and then her thighs clamped down on my ears. I latched onto her clit, sucking hard, and kept my fingers moving inside her. I was grinning as I rode out the storm of her bucking hips.

I didn't let up one iota when her legs released me and she pushed on my head with a trembling hand. Less than a minute later, her fingers fisted into my hair, pulling at the roots, and a second orgasm gripped her before the first had even faded.

When her breathing grew labored and the lurches of her climaxing body were reduced to twitches, I gave her hood a final kiss and sat up. Her face and chest were flushed red, and she was gasping for breath. I caressed her quivering legs while licking her juices from my lips.

Sunny's eyes eventually fluttered open, and she chuckled as a grin spread across her face. "Oh my god, you are so good. I don't think I've ever come that hard."

I lay down next to her and indulged a desire that had hit me from the moment I saw her bare breasts for the first time. They were just as firm beneath my fingers as they looked. She moaned from my touch and wriggled, encouraging me.

A squeaky whimper escaped her when I sucked her right nipple between my lips. Back and forth I went, never leaving either of the buds unattended for long. To my surprise, I felt my cock beginning to swell. It usually took a little longer for that to happen.

She noticed it not long after her hand crept between my legs. As soon as her fingers brushed my cock, it surged to life. Soon enough, I was hard as a steel bar in her hand.

"I want you. I need you inside me."

That made me throb hard.

The look on her face spoke of excitement with just a touch of worry as I moved between her legs. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she watched me settle into position and push down on my cock. I rubbed the tip up and down the parting of her lips, and she whimpered from the sensation. Once I was slippery with her juices, I pushed inside.

A long, weepy-sounding cry escaped her as I stretched my sister's tight little pussy. Her back arched up from the mattress and she pinched her nipples as I slowly slid inside her. I groaned when my balls settled against her, and my eyes pinched closed. I throbbed in her hot, wet embrace — her walls rhythmically contracting around me.

"Oh my god. So big," she whimpered.

"You feel so good, Sis."

"Oh yeah. So good."

There was no way I could have held back if I wanted to. I withdrew until the ridge below the head slipped from her canal, and buried my cock again, a little faster this time. She yelped when I hit bottom and moaned when I rocked my hips back. Her right hand glided down her body from her breast to her clit and traced circles over it.

"Fuck me," she begged.

I growled and tightened my grip on her satiny-smooth thighs. My next thrust drove into her and made a clap as our bodies collided. Her tits jiggled from the shockwave traveling up her body, and she yelped.

After that, I lost control. The sight of her tight young body being rocked by my thrusts drove me to pound her with everything I had. Her head lashed on the pillow, causing strands of her still damp hair to stick to her face. I growled like an animal, driving her ass into the mattress with the power of my thrusts. The bedsprings squeaked. The headboard thumped against the wall. All the while, my sister was screaming in ecstasy.

I must have been desensitized from blowing my load in her mouth not long before — not that it detracted in the slightest from how incredible she felt. Long after I would have normally had to stop or surrender to the inevitable, I was still going strong.

Sunny's face was once again flushed bright red, and the fingers not flashing between her legs were curled into claws in the bedclothes. I felt her muscles tightening and saw her eyes shoot wide open.

Two thrusts later, she came with a loud wail.

I didn't think it was possible, but her pussy clamped down even tighter around me as she thrashed in orgasm. My cock slipped out of her at the back of a stroke, slinging drops of her wetness that spattered on both of us. I leaned over her, pushing her legs back toward her chest, and homed straight in on her without even looking. She loosed an ear-piercing scream as my cock dove back into her depths.

As I slammed repeatedly into my sister's climaxing pussy, I finally felt heat swelling in the head of my cock. She just kept coming, trapped in an endless cycle of sweet agony as electric tingles built in my tight balls. I let out a roar that lasted for around a dozen hard, fast strokes, and then buried my cock balls-deep inside her.