Sunset

Story Info
A little Twilight for Adults
1.7k words
4.08
18.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of that new lawyer the firm just hired? Byron." Elizabeth asked Stacy as the two paralegals walked from their office; Elizabeth toward home, Stacy to her car.

"I don't think anything of him. I'm engaged." Stacy answered, fluttering her left hand which held a small diamond ring, newly placed there.

Elizabeth made a small face of "Oh yeah I remember now" but continued her train of thought. "Well I think he's kind of creepy looking. So pale and all."

"Oh," Said Stacy sounding slightly disappointed, "I thought you were going to say you thought he was cute. You know you haven't had a date in ages!"

"Please don't remind me of that ok. I've been through more batteries than any girl should!" Elizabeth answered.

They both laughed as they reached Stacy's car and said goodbye. Elizabeth remained deep in thought about Byron as she continued on her way walking home. Much as she thought he looked kind of creepy with his dark hair and eyes and white as marble skin, at night when she went home to that battery eating vibrator, it was usually his face she saw in her minds eye. That was what was really troubling her as she walked the nearly dark city street toward home.

A gruff voice saying, "Hand over your purse and you will be fine!" startled Elizabeth from her reverie.

Two men blocked her off from the street. On her left were buildings, and she gauged her chances of running.

"I said lady, hand over the bag." The shorter of the two demanded.

"She's not bad lookin,'" the taller thug observed. "I like blondes."

"Tall bitches are hot," the shorter one leered and the two of them corralled her towards the shadows.

"Shit!" Elizabeth thought, looking franticly for an escape route. "Here, take my purse," she offered.

"We will. After," the bigger one growled, reaching for her breast when he was shoved to the side by someone appearing as if from nowhere. In an instant, her attackers were on the ground, bleeding and there beside her was Byron.

"Are you alright Elizabeth?" he asked with his deep voice.

"What, yes, fine. Where did you come from?" She stammered fighting tears.

"Here come with me. Inside here," And he was steering her toward the nearest office building. She followed as if in a daze.

Once inside Byron led her across the lobby and into a private elevator. He swiped a key-card and pushed the elevator's only button.

The doors opened into a suite, partly illuminated by indirect lighting.

"Is this your home Byron?" She asked.

"It's a place I know," he replied off-handedly. "You're safe now Elizabeth. I'll get us some wine to calm your nerves."

She looked around the plush, hotel style apartment; very dark and modern, sleek furnishings, all reds and blacks. The only seating, she noticed was a plush bed in the center of the room.

Byron returned with two goblets of wine and gestured for her to take a seat.

Noting her hesitation he grinned and said, "I won't bite you Elizabeth. I just saved you from being mugged." He looked deep into her eyes, not touching her at all and whispered "Trust me."

She sat.

He handed her a glass and she asked,

"Where were you Byron? It's like you came out of no where to save me."

He laughed .

lightly," Does it matter?" He said. "WhatAllmatter? All that mattersthat matters is that you are safe. Now." He gestured to her a glass. "Taste. It's delicious."

She sipped the wine feeling it warm her all the way to her toes. He was watching her with those deep, dark eyes. It excited her and made her uncomfortable, all at the same time. It and it was almost like he knew that she thought about him late at night when she was home. She could feel herself blushing.

At that moment, as if he was reading he thoughts, he grinned slightly and reached finger out to brush a stray piece of hair from her face.

"I like working at your firm." He said. "Do you like it there?"

"Yes," She answered and wondered why she sounded breathy.

"Have you worked there long?"

"A few years" she answered and noticed he had moved closer to her.

"Do you like the wine?"

"It's good. Very..." She was at a loss, her pulse racing, her breathing shallow "red."

"I like red. Don't you?"

He was touching her again. Her hand this time. The one she had on the bed. Just running his fingers over hers daintily. Back and forth. Little rivers of light were going off inside her every time he did it. She felt herself nodding in answer to his question, unable to form words.

"This particular red is a favorite of mine,." he murmured hypnotically.

His hand traveled up her arm now to her neck, her cheek, her ear. His eyes, never leaving hers always intent, looking into hers, reading her.

"Your hand is cold." She said finally when words would come.

"Is it uncomfortable to you?" He asked, still caressing her. Never stopping.

"No, not uncomfortable, just different." She slipped nearer allowing his hand to move lower as he pushed her blouse slightly off her shoulder. She sipped more wine. A drop lingered on her lower lip.

"Ah, let me catch that." He said and he moved toward her for a kiss.

His hand pushed her blouse completely from her, buttons popping open, exposing her bra while he kissed her hungrily. She did not resist. The wine warming is his alabaster cold lips and tongue.

When they parted she groaned, her head swimming. He pushed the bra straps down her shoulders, exposing her as she drank from the wine, watching him as he gazed at her breasts.

"Lovely. Your skin is lovely, the finest I've seen in a very, very long time Elizabeth."

He dipped a finger in the wine and transferred it to a nipple, watching it pucker as. she gasped.

"That looks like blood." She murmured.

"Yes, yes it does." He replied and lowered his head to suck on her tight pink bud now dripping red wine.

Elizabeth gasped in pleasure, throwing back her head.

His hands worked the clasp of her bra then pushed it and her blouse down her arms and off. Before she knew she was exposed to the waist and lying back on the bed. Byron took the glass from her unresisting fingers and placed it on the table nearby.

He moved on to the other breast, dipping his fingers in to the wine again and licking and sucking it from her, the cool of the wine and the unnatural coldness of his tongue caused her to groan in delight.

"Byron, what are you doing to me?" She moaned.

"Just be still Elizabeth. The best is yet to come"

His chill fingers left a trail of fire across her belly as he moved to take the skirt from her.

"But you're different Byron. I knew it from the day I saw you.," she whispered.

"What am I?" he teased as he ran his icy fingers up across her breasts then down her, her belly to her now exposed hips where a small pair of pink panties guarded what he was after. She shivered but whether it was from cold, fear or lust she couldn't say.

.

He licked at her inner thigh. His tongue cold yet warming her. A tug at the panties, his tongue moving carefully higher and higher, feeling her writhe against him, wanting him to put his mouth on her

.

She moaned when the scrap of fabric came off and his chill tongue touched her warm wet pussy.

"Byron, oh God, Byron." Was all she could say as he licked her expertly. One icy finger toyed with her clit making her crazy while the other pushed deep inside her. Her hips bucked in a frenzy., oOne of her hands tangled in his dark hair the other teasing and rubbing her own nipples, so crazed was she by him.

"Ohhhh,." She moaned at last cumming hard. He licked until he knew she could take no more. Like a flash, faster then she could even believe, he was out of his clothes.

He stood before her pale and white, bursting and ready.

"Do you still think I am different Elizabeth?"

"I know you are different Byron but I'm fine with that." She propped herself up on her elbows, devouring him with her eyes, ready to receive his cold, manhood.

"Tell me what you think I am Elizabeth." He commanded as he approached, climbing over her, his stiff penis at her gate, nearly inside her. Tell me."

"I don't care if you're a werewolf Byron," she moaned, "that's what I think,."

He laughed and said."Oh no, they smell and have dirt under their nails."

The momentary flash of confusion that crossed Elizabeth's face was obliterated as he plunged his icy coolness deep, meeting her warmth. It was too much and she came again instantly, clutching his back as she convulsed..

Byron grinned and thrust hard, deeply, again and again. His hypnotic eyes lost focus and his hands clenched at the sheets.

She felt him explode inside her as he hissed, an icy hot jet deep into her womb. She felt such a sudden rush of power, an adrenaline surge as she screamed her ecstasy. Byron's lips were at her neck and ear, nibbling and licking at her.

"You tasted exquisite Elizabeth. But I said when we got here I was not going to bite you."

She laughed nervously,.

"I didn't think you were. Just for the record, I just don't go to guy's houses and have sex with them just like this. But you did save my life."

"I did do that." He ran a finger from her cheek to her nipple and back.

"Funny, but I feel like I could run a mile right now and I usually feel sleepy after sex."

"That is funny. Do you still think I'm different?"

"I know you're different. You're a vampire, aren't you."

"Are you afraid?" he asked.

"No," she said, surprising herself. "I'm not. I should be, but I'm not."

"Good," he smiled because I am." aAnd he put her hand on his rock hard penis, ready to go another round.