Sunset Beach

Story Info
Jamie gets fisted in the water then taken in the change room.
1.9k words
3.79
117k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonk_66
jonk_66
22 Followers

Jamie and Jon arrived last week on their honeymoon. Jamie was finally beginning to enjoy her time in Greece even after that night at Club Mystique. Jon, on the other hand, had gotten a bad burn and had to stay out of the sun but Jamie finally got him out of the room today. Jon always wanted to show off her body and Jamie did her best to please him. After all, in her Asian homeland, a wife was to please her husband everyway he wanted.

The popular Faliraki beach on the island of Rhodes was recommended by their hotel as a best place to enjoy the beach and play in the water. Earlier that day, Jamie had stopped at a shop to buy a new bikini. All they had were spaghetti strap mini bikini. Jamie was hesistant but her husband Jon thought it was fine since many other women were wearing even less on the beaches.

Jamie went into the ladies room to change. She came out a few minutes later clad in a blazing white micro bikini. The top and bottom pieces were mere strings with small triangle pieces attached. The bikini top stretched across her firm breasts and left a tantalizing loop in the cleavage begging to be tugged. The cups barely covered her nipples and left plenty of lower breast exposed. Her round breasts were very firm and nipples erect through the paper-thin fabric. The bottoms were equally tiny with a small white rectangular patch in front and long loops rising up her hips. Her perfect buttocks stretched the panties in the back making a perfect camel-toe in front. Jamie was so glad she let Jon shave her pussy bald this morning, this bikini did not cover much up. Jon nodded his head with absolute approval and paid for the bikini. Instead of changing again, Jon told her to just put her skirt on and go to the beach.

The sky was bright as they walked to the beach. Once there, Jon went to look for a shaded spot to sit and Jamie found a place to lie down on the crowded beach. She put out the towels next to a family whose three generations of women were topless. The grandmother nodded a greeting to Jamie and gaze lingered over her face. Jamie's eyes were the best part of her face. They were almond-shaped, large and made her look like an anime character. She said something to an older man and they laughed. The older man came over to Jamie and explained that this lady has never seen such large beautiful eyes on such a petite woman. He asked where she lived and made small talk.

They chatted for a little while, all the time Jamie was getting hotter in the baking heat. She could feel perspiration trickle down between her breast and her skin was getting much too hot. The older man sat beside Jamie and, like most mediterranean men, gestured extravagantly as he talked. On more than one occassion his hand brushed breasts. He took no notice of this and Jamie kept her composure and stayed in place. So they continued their conversation, him casually touching her breast, stroking her shoulder and Jamie ignoring the touching in increasingly intimate locations. Her nipples began to get hard with the casual rubbing and they poked thru the thin material. Jamie tried to adjust her bikini top to hide her arousal but there was little fabric. As they talked, he slid closer to Jamie and placed his hand on her knee. He moved his hand up her leg as he described a mountain road in his village. He remarked, "Your skin is so delicate and hairless, is it this way everywhere?"

Jamie enjoyed a little flirtation, especially with a man older than her father, so she replied to his question and said that she was hairless all over. He raised his eyebrows and asked if he could see. At this request, Jamie was stunned and did not know what to say. In her moment of indecision, he boldly slid his fingers under her panties and touched her bare mound. Just as quick, he removed his fingers and, with a smile, said, "Very delicate". He then suggested they go for a swim. Jamie readily agreed hoping this would cool his lust and she could sit in peace.

As they stood up, Jamie noticed the huge bulge in the old man's speedos. His swim trunks were tight enough that she could see his cock was very thick and hung on the left side. She pretended not to notice and splashed into the water. It felt like a breath of fresh air after the stifling heat. Jamie knew her nipples were straining against the fabric. After she paddled around a bit in the water, she felt her skin cool down. The cool water felt sensual across her nipples and shaved pussy. Jamie stood on the sand, legs spread so the water surged across between her legs. She closed her eyes, reached under the water and pulled the bikini to one side. Her bare pussy exposed in the water was even more arousing.

The older man said something from behind Jamie. She reached down quickly to cover up her pussy. As her hands were between her legs, he moved up behind her and grasped her hands under the water. He angled his body to block her from view on the beach. He pulled her legs open and she could feel his hard cock pushing into her back. Her feet were lifted off the sand as he slid his fingers into her bikini bottom. She squirmed to try to escape his grasp. Her bikini top popped off her erect nipples like elastic bands. People all around them ignored the old man playing in the water with his niece. She told him stop and release her but he did not listen. Instead he encircled her waist with his left arm and harshly tugged off her dangling top. Now she looked like any of the other hundred topless bathers. Jamie strained against his grip. His arm under her breasts and right arm rubbing her pussy. His hand spread open her legs as his hand furiously rubbed her bare pussy lips.

Swiftly he slipped his hand under her waistband tugged it down to her knees. Her struggles soon caused them to slide off her legs into the water. Jamie was now completely naked in the grip of the man. He put his face close to her ears and said he had never touched a girl like her. He asked if he could touch more of her, and out of fear she nodded her head. He slid his middle finger up her cunt and hooked it inside her. Imediately a rush of intense pleasure hit Jamie. She whimpered in pleasure. Again he asked if he could touch more of her. She said yes. Next he slid an index finger beside his other one and pushed into her even deeper. Her pussy was tight and this was both pleasureable and a little uncomfortable. Without asking, he proceeding to add a third and fourth finger quickly into her stretched cunt. Now that hurt and Jamie arched her back to get out of his grip. He pressed his chin into her back and pulled in tight to make Jamie curl up. In this position, his four finger were fully inserted inside her. She could feel him continue to push inside her until the ridge of his thumb joint popped into her cunt. Her juices were flowing freely as the old man pumped his fist inside her pussy. Jamie continued her struggles even as she approached her climax. She was torn between enjoying it and breaking his grip. It felt as if her pussy lips were stretched beyond their limit but the pleasure was intense. She came in his hands and arched her back in ecstacy.

The man laughed and released her to pull his cock out. While his hands were busy, Jamie splashed away and out of the water to the safety of the beach. When she looked back the man was nowhere to be seen. Embarassed to be naked on the beach, Jamie quickly made her way to the nearest cover.

It turned out to be the men's change room. Jamie stopped and checked between her legs to see if her pussy was torn. But Jamie could not see clearly and had to sit up in front of the sink mirror. her butt rested on the front edge of the sink and a foot on either side of the mirror, Jamie gave her pussy a good inspection. Satisfied that she uninjured, Jamie composed herself. She turned to leave and ran into the arms of an enormously fat man. He smiled at her, a delicate young Asian girl naked and playing with herself in the mirror. How lovely.

He pushed her back into the change room, reached down and pulled off his speedos panties. She struggled furiously in his arm, remembering her ordeal in the club. He calmly lifted her up and buried his face in her breasts. With his mouth sucking on her tit, he bucked his hips to search for her cunt. Jamie thrashed to break free but his grip was firm. From some primitive reflex, her legs curled around his fat waist. She could feel his hard cock probing her anus and buttcrack. As she squirmed in his grip, he gave a huge pull and intense pain like a kick in the stomach shot thru her body. She cried out in pain as red-hot spears of agony racked her guts. Whimpering in pain Jamie tearfully gestured with hands to her pussy. He nodded and released her. The man was simply too fat to have sex in missionary position. Jamie turned around and placed her hands on the bench, raised her butt into air and spread her legs. She held his cock in her hand and guided him to her pussy.

He reached forward and his hands grabbed her breasts and pulled her body against his. She felt his cock pop into her pussy. He felt it too and let out a grunt of triumph. She angled her hips to make it hard for him to push deep but found it hard with his masisve weight on top of her. He started to pump in deeper, and Jamie felt her legs shaking from hold him up. His cock stretched her tight and she felt the tension in his cock as he got ready to cum. Jamie pulled herself off his cock, shook her head and gestured to him not to cum inside. He nodded, laughed and pushed her back down on the bench. He grabbed her waist with both hands, stuffed his cock back inside and continued to thrust. Jamie was alert for every sign of his climax and readied herself to break loose before he came inside. He pumped and pumped, with Jamie gradually enjoying the experience. She had never been fucked by a grossly fat man and it was a new experience for her. Her round breasts swayed with the rhythm of his thrusts. A wet sloppy slap sounded each time his belly struck her perfect peach ass. Her knees hurt from the hard bench and her arms grew tired. With a groan, he announced his climax. In sudden fear, Jamie pulled away from his grip so his cum shot onto her ass.

He shouted something at her and roughly pulled her back onto his still hard cock. She bucked and squirmed as he fought to finish cumming inside her. Lucky for Jamie, the fat man was spent and released her.

Jamie ran out of the room with his cum smeared over her butt cheeks. But only her husband would be cumming inside her from now on. Jamie would be sure of that.

jonk_66
jonk_66
22 Followers