Sunset Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
Wyatt and Sarah go the next step.
908 words
4.31
7.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt laid in bed, grinning. He could remember the feel of Sarah's lips pressed against his, her body almost touching his. He couldn't stop smiling. It had been the best thing he'd ever experienced. Sure, he'd kissed girls before.

But Sarah was different.

* * *

The next day, Wyatt heard the phone ring. He rushed to answer. "Hello?"

He smiled as he heard Sarah's voice over the phone. "Hey, Wyatt."

Wyatt said, "Hey, Sarah. What's up?"

Sarah took a deep breath. "Look, I loved last night. I had a lot of fun. And... I wanted to know if you'd want to go out again?"

Wyatt was surprised. He'd enjoyed their date a lot, but he hasn't expected Sarah to ask him out for a second date. Hell, he hasn't even been sure she'd had a good time. But here she was, asking him for a second date.

Wyatt replied, "I would love a second date. What were you thinking?"

"Well, I heard there's a really sweet bowling alley in town." She answered.

Wyatt laughed. "It's actually pretty shitty. But I'd love to go. How about tomorrow? I've got a doctors appointment today."

Sarah said, "Yeah. I'll come by around four. We'll walk there?"

Wyatt nodded. "Yeah. You can't see, but I'm nodding."

Sarah giggled. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

Wyatt smiled. "Yeah. See you tomorrow."

* * *

The next day, at four, there was a knock on the door. Wyatt opened the door to reveal Sarah. She wore a red shirt and shorts, with some brown sandals. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"Hey. Ready to go?" She asked.

Wyatt stood there for a moment, smiling. Then he nodded. "Yeah. Just let me get some shoes on."

He grabbed his Vans and quickly pulled them on. "Let's go."

He closed the door behind them, an they began the short walk to the bowling alley. After a minute or two, their arms touched, and Sarah smiled, then took his hand in hers. Wyatt looked at her and grinned again. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing. You're just... adorable, if you don't mind me saying so." Wyatt replied.

Sarah chuckled. "I don't mind. Thank you."

They walked the rest of the way to the bowling alley talking about who was the better bowler of the two of them. When they arrived, Wyatt paid for everything, and they got ready to bowl.

After two games, it was obvious that Wyatt was much better. Sarah sighed. "Ok. You win."

"What's the prize?" Wyatt asked, smiling.

Sarah leaned forward and kissed him, her soft lips meeting his. It lasted a few precious seconds, and then Sarah pulled away. "Is that good enough?" She asked.

Wyatt pretended to think. "I'm not sure. I might need another one." He decided, grinning mischievously.

Sarah conceded and kissed him again. Her body was less than half an inch from Wyatt's, her arms gripping his shoulders. Then, she pulled away again, more reluctantly this time. Wyatt nodded. "I'm fine now. So, dinner? I know a good Italian place."

Sarah nodded. They turned in their bowling shoes and balls, then walked to the place Wyatt mentioned. They got a table and ordered, then started to just talk. "So, you're new in town." Wyatt prompted.

"Yeah. It's weird, moving and shit. You know?" She asked.

Wyatt shook his head. "No idea. Never moved before. Lived in Rosedale my whole life."

They talked throughout the meal, laughing and smiling almost perpetually. When the meal was over, Wyatt paid the check, and they walked back to Sarah's house, hands intertwined. Wyatt said, "You know, I've never met a girl like you before."

Sarah said, "I hope that's a good thing."

Wyatt laughed. "It's definitely good. Because you're special. And I like you."

Sarah's cheeks turned red. "Wow. Thank you. I like you, too." She said.

They walked in silence for a moment. "I had a good time tonight, Wyatt." Sarah said.

Wyatt smiled. "Me too."

Just then, they reached Sarah's house. Wyatt said, "Actually, I have something I want to ask you."

Sarah looked slightly up at him since he was taller. "Well, I've enjoyed these last few dates, and I think you have, too. So, I was wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend?"

Sarah took only a second to think. She leaned forward and kissed Wyatt. It felt just as good as it had every other time to Wyatt; gentle, warm, intimate. But this time, Sarah didn't pull away. They kissed for the better part of three minutes.

His arms held her waist, and hers were wrapped around his neck. This time, their bodies were as close as they could be. Wyatt could feel Sarah's breasts pressed against his chest, her body warm against his. Finally, Sarah reluctantly pulled her head back, keeping her arms around his neck.

Wyatt murmured, "Is that a yes?"

Sarah asked, "What do you think?"

Wyatt smiled. Sarah let go of him, and he did the same. "I'll call you tomorrow." Wyatt promised.

Sarah smiled. "I'll pick up. I promise. Good night."

Wyatt smiled back. "Good night."

He stayed standing there until Sarah's figure disappeared inside her house. Finally, he let out a happy sigh and headed home.

To be continued...

(Tell me how to be better. Criticize my work. Make me better.)

P.S. I'm on vacation for the next two weeks, so chapters won't be regularly posted till then.