Sunset Social Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began spasming, bucking on the sofa as she climaxed hard. Her reaction was so strong that you could almost feel her orgasm, the power of it emanating from her as she bucked and shouted out with each jarring jolt of pleasure. The young stud, watching her paroxysms, began thrusting his cock into her hand, finally releasing a jet of come over her breasts and stomach. Spurt after spurt erupted from his steely prick as she watched each glob drop onto her nipples and round breasts.

Greta pulled me away. "You've got to get me out of here and make love to me right away!" she hissed. I didn't think that was a good idea, although it was a very appealing one at the moment.

"I've got a better idea," I said, in direct conflict with my lower brain. "Why don't I get another drink, and you go out and mingle on your own."

"Do I have to?" she asked with her "cute" look.

"That's why we're here, isn't it?"

"O.K., honey. But be there to rescue me if I need you." She looked up at me for a moment, then with firm resolution, turned and drifted off into the crowd.

I turned and headed back to the bar, ordering another bourbon and 7. The young swarthy bartender was gone, and had been replaced by a red-headed woman of about 35, with very large breasts barely contained by a low-cut black vest, and nothing else.

She handed me my drink, then held up the bowl of Viagra, and said, "Care for an after-dinner mint?"

"No thanks, I'm just observing," I replied

"That's what they all say," she said and laughed.

I could see that there was more activity outside by the pool, and I walked through a set of French doors out onto the patio, which connected the house to the pool area. There were couples and small groups sitting and laying on chaise lounges, on the lawn, and around the pool. They were all in various stages of undress, and all seemed very caught up in their activities. As instructed, I walked among the participants and observed their activities. True to the rules, their was no fucking going on, but there was an awful lot of rubbing and licking happening.

I wandered to the far side of the pool, where there was a small group of people gathered around a chaise lounge. As I approached, I realized that it was Clarisse laying on the lounge with nothing on but her pearls; bare breasted, legs spread, with two dicks in her hand. Two naked young men, one the swarthy bartender, the other an Asian, possibly Korean, were flanking Clarisse, and she was stroking their stiff cocks with each hand as another man, who was older, probably near 50, was working a blue, gelatinous dildo in and out of her hole. "So that's where the bartender got off to," I thought to myself. "That's quite a tip he's getting!".

His cock was thick, but not very long, maybe 5 inches. The Asian's dick was long, maybe 8 inches, but thin, wiry, and rock hard, as was his frame. I could see the bartender's muscles ripple through his belly as he moved in time to Clarisse's hand. Clarisse was chatting with a couple who stood nearby, talking about her trip to Africa.

"And where was it we were, then, sweetheart?" she asked. I wondered who she was asking.

The man working the dildo in and out of her said, "Kenya.".

"Yes, Kenya," she said, and continued on with her travel log. So I figured the man working downstairs must be her husband, and he must get some kind of jollies from watching her jack off two young studs. "Whatever," I thought to myself. "If it makes them happy, so be it." I looked down and watched as he worked the dildo in and out of her cunt. I walked around to the foot of the chaise to get a better view. She was shaved, and it was really quite a sight to see the dong working in and out of her pussy. Each time he withdrew it, I could see that it was slick, coated with her juices. She was obviously enjoying it, although you would never know by the way she was going on and on about Africa.

"So, Mr. Turner, are you enjoying yourself?"

I was startled out of my contemplation of her bare pussy and its juices by her question.

"Oh, yes," I replied after a moment's hesitation. "And you were right, there is a lot to observe, and it is very arousing."

She smiled at me. "Are you ready to participate?" The Asian man reached down and gently pinched and rolled her nipple, then gave it a small pull, holding it then letting it slip slowly through his fingers. "Oooh, thank you, Kim," she said.

"Oh, I'm ready. Believe me. But Greta's not ready for me to jump in.' I watched as the bartender reached down and repeated Kim's trick on her other breast.

"Oh, that felt good, Cyrus." Then to me, "She will be. She just needs to understand the whole thing a little better. My guess is you two will be coming back. Probably again and again."

With that, she closed her eyes and said, "Start going faster, Henry, I'm ready to come." Henry picked up his pace, and began rocketing the dildo in and out of her cunt. She pulled the two young men a little closer, and began to really pump their cocks with her fists. She pulled her legs up, planting her feet flat on the lounge, knees pointing up, legs spread wide, and began pushing against the dildo. "That's it, Henry. That's it, just like that!". She rocked against the dildo, pumping with both her hands for everything she was worth. She knitted her brow and got an almost pained look on her face.

"Yes, yes," she cried. "Yes, yes, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she began a rhythmic chant. With one final "oh!", she squinted her eyes, smiled briefly, and began coming. I could see her juices flying from her cunt as Henry continued to work the dildo in and out of her. He leaned down and began licking away at her cunt as her orgasm stretched on and on. Wave after wave washed over her, and she continued pumping away at her young companions.

I saw Kim begin to tense, and soon his come began spurting from his skinny cock, flying everywhere. Within moments, Cyrus began shooting his load as well, pumping his cock in and out of Clarisse's fist as his come spattered the lounge, Clarisse, and the ground. He even got a few drops on Henry's shoulder, as Henry began slowing down his thrusts with the dildo, allowing Clarisse to begin coming down from her sexual high.

"Sorry, Henry." Cyrus groaned.

"'s O.k." said Henry, who then stood up with a rock-hard boner of his own, and wiping the come from his shoulder began walking towards another group on the lawn. He obviously needed relief.

"Did you enjoy that, Jerry?" It was Clarisse, and she was looking directly at me with a foggy, faraway look in her eye. "Perhaps one day you can pleasure me."

"That'd be fine with me, Clarisse. But I was thinking maybe I could be one of the other guys."

"You could be both, Jerry. It's different every time." She gave each of the cocks a squeeze and dropped them. Looking at Cyrus, she said, "Could you get me a couple of damp cloths, honey? I seem to have a bit of a mess here." She turned back to the couple and went on about Africa.

I walked with Cyrus back to the house. I'd never walked with a naked man before, and it felt kind of funny.

"Hope your wife lets you play, Jerry. Mine didn't for over two months. But she was hooked! My god, she just couldn't wait for the next time we were invited."

"So you're a member? I asked.

"No, I'm a guest like you, but we are waiting for a membership to open. I got into bartending here because I had to find something to do while Pam, my wife, was busy with her orgasms. After she felt O.K. about me participating, I kept on bartending, finding that I kind of liked it."

We walked into the house and Cyrus went over to the bar, turning on the tap behind the counter, waiting for the water to get warm.

In the meantime, I noticed that the party had really picked up inside. There was a louder din in the room, and an air of excitement that I hadn't noticed before. I began looking around for Greta, and finally saw her sitting on a couch with the same black man we had seen earlier. They were chatting, and I could see that Greta was feeling comfortable with him.

I watched them chat for a while, and Greta even laughed from time to time at something funny he had said. Finally, he looked at her with a quizzical look in his eye and said something. He reached down and began to unzip his zipper, and I saw Greta frown and shake her head no. He smiled and withdrew his hand from his zipper. He talked to her a little more, his hand slowly rubbing up and down the top of her leg, and I could see Greta listening intently. Finally, I saw her reach over and begin slowly rubbing him in the general area of his crotch through his pants. He smiled and I could see him giving her encouragement.

Greta began to relax and they continued to chat while he rubbed her leg and she rubbed away at the bulge under his pants. I saw his hand go under her dress, and he continued to rub her leg, this time skin on skin, as I watched his hand move underneath her dress. He said something to her, and she began unzipping his zipper. She reached into his fly and I could see her hand moving under his pants over his growing bulge.

He continued smiling, and I could see that his hand was moving higher and higher up Greta's thigh. He spoke again, and Greta withdrew her hand and began unbuckling his belt. His hand continued to move up and down her thigh, each time reaching a little higher.

"Enjoying what you're seeing, Jerry?" I jumped at being startled by Clarisse's voice in my ear. "Do you like that?"

I thought for a moment, and decided that in this context, honesty was the best policy. "Yes, " I replied. "It's turning me on, even though I know I should be jealous."

"You just learned the secret of the success of the club, Jerry. You don't have to be jealous because this is just fun and games. Love, trust, true intimacy, the ultimate act of love; all are still shared only between you and your wife. There's really nothing to be jealous of at all, unless it's that you're wife is getting sexual pleasure and you aren't. And if everything works out the way we think it will with you two, you soon will be, too."

I looked over and saw that Greta had the man's pants open, and had his black cock out in her hand. He was still slowly rubbing up and down her leg.

"That's Roger," Clarisse went on. "He's what we call an 'Initiator' in the club. We took a profile from Greta's interviews, and put together a plan to initiate her in what we thought was the best way. Roger, being black, fits a recurring fantasy that she has had. He's warming her up, and others will soon join. It's all been planned."

"But she doesn't know it's planned, right? I asked.

"No, but that too, is part of the plan. We've devised an initiation plan for her that we think will allow her to let go, loosen up and enjoy herself. And we've become pretty good at working up these plans". She gave my butt a squeeze and drifted off through the crowd.

I looked back and saw that Roger was still stroking Greta's thigh as she fondled his stiff member. She was talking easily now, smiling again from time to time, seemingly lost in the conversation and moment at hand. I could see that each time Roger got to the top of her thigh underneath her dress, his hand paused there for a moment. I imagined that he was rubbing my wife's pussy lips through her panties, and I felt myself becoming stiff again.

Just then another man, dressed stylishly in what looked like Armani, walked up to Greta, holding out a glass of Chardonnay to her. She looked up, smiled, and reached up for it, leaving Roger's cock sticking straight up in the air. I saw her say thank you, and she sipped at her wine as the Armani man waited. After a few sips, he reached out and took the wine glass from her hand, placing it on the end table. Roger's hand had never stopped stroking up and down her leg, slowly making the trip from her knee, up her loin and into her pussy area. Each time his hand paused at her crotch for a moment. Greta licked her lips, then reached back for Roger's flagging cock.

The Armani man sat down on the other side of Greta and reached back over to the end table, grabbing a squeeze bottle of massage oil. He said something to Greta, and she held out both her hands as if to receive Communion. The Armani man squeezed the lubricating oil into her palms, she rubbed them together once, and went back to stroking Roger, this time with two hands. She would stroke him 4 or 5 times quickly, up and down, up and down; then give him 2 or 3 long, slow strokes. Then 4 or 5 quick strokes up and down his black shaft, then 2 or 3 long slow ones. I knew how good that felt.

Meanwhile, I could see Greta parting her legs as Roger's hand was spending more and more time at her pussy. She was slowly, almost imperceptibly gyrating on the couch, moving her butt in slow circles as Roger's fingers worked on her cunt. I wondered if he was rubbing her through her panties or if he had pulled them aside and was rubbing Greta's wet pussy lips. Roger was still talking to Greta, but she had fallen silent, with her mouth slightly open, breathing in large, uneven gulps of air as Roger pleasured her cunt, which I knew by now must be dripping wet and swollen.

The Armani man reached over and began rubbing Greta's tummy through her dress. He rubbed slow circles around her stomach, slowly working up towards her breasts. He began lightly cupping her breasts, and rubbing them ever so lightly. Greta's hands were still working up and down on Roger's stiff cock, and I could see that he had stopped stroking up and down her leg and was now concentrating his full attention on her vagina. The Armani man pulled a strap down from Greta's shoulder exposing her bra. Taking both hands, he unhooked the front hook and the bra fell away, exposing Greta's full, pert breasts. Her chest was heaving as Roger worked away at her pussy. Greta turned more towards Roger to concentrate her hands more fully on his turgid cock, and the Armani man reached both arms around her and began stroking and lightly pinching at her nipples.

My cock was bursting at my pants. I was watching my wife being stroked by two men, and playing with a cock that wasn't mine, and much to my surprise, I felt no jealousy. Only a raging fire in my loins that I knew would have to be doused at some point during the evening.

Roger said something to Greta, and I could see her lift her butt off the couch as Roger pulled her panties down her legs, across her shins, and finally off her feet. He pulled her dress up around her waist as she rose her butt again, and there was my normally shy wife with her neatly trimmed pussy exposed to anyone who might care to look. The Armani man reached for the end table again, grabbing both the massage oil, and Greta's wine glass. As she took a sip of her wine, the Armani man unzipped his pants took out his hard prick, and squeezed a glop of oil on it. Taking Greta's wine glass from her hand, he took her hand and placed it on his straining cock. With her other hand she reached again for Roger and soon was jacking off two large dicks, one in each hand, as Roger worked her slick cunt and the Armani man pinched and rolled her nipples lightly between his fingers.

Although her breasts are small, her nipples are the fuse that light the firecracker of her sexuality. Soon Greta was gyrating wildly to Roger's hand on her pussy. I could see that one of his thick black fingers had disappeared into her slippery hole, and he was working it in and out, every now and then sliding it all the way out, up across her clitoris, to the very top of her slit. He would pause there, rub up and down her clit a few more times, pulling the hood of her clit up each time he took an upward stroke. She continued to pump at both men's cocks as her eyes closed and she became lost in the moment. Just then another man walked up, dropped his drawers, and sat on the floor in front of Greta. Grabbing Greta's bare feet, he squeezed massage oil onto her arches, then brought her feet together, one arch on each side of his stiff prick. He began moving Greta's feet up and down his shaft, and soon removed his hands as she picked up the tempo. Greta was pleasuring three men, one with each hand and one with her feet. She opened her eyes and looked down at the man on the ground with his stiff rod between her feet. With this, she got a wild look in her eye and began rocking her pelvis back and forth on the couch as Roger worked two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. I could see that Roger's entire hand was coated with her slick and tasty juices. Greta thrust her lower jaw forward and pumped against his thick black fingers.

All four were humping, gyrating, rocking, and pumping their pelvises. The Armani man was the first to come, spewing huge globs of white streams from the tip of his dick. Then Roger went, and Greta opened her eyes and watched as his black cock spit stream after stream of hot white come. The man on the floor, watching Greta, began to come, and finally Greta closed her eyes, said, "Oh, shit!" and began to come and come and come and come and come. She twisted and moaned, pulling her knees up and clamping against Roger's hand as her gut-wrenching orgasm completely enveloped her. I almost came myself, and resisted the urge to reach down and touch myself. I knew if I did, I would get the inside of my underpants wet and sticky.

When her orgasm subsided and she opened her eyes, there was a light, polite applause throughout the room. Greta looked around and blushed, realizing that most members had been watching her initiation. Clarisse soon walked up to Greta, pulled her from her seat, and gave her a sisterly hug. "Welcome to our club," she said.

Greta blushed again and simply said, "Thank you."

Clarisse gave her another hug, and then said, "Go ahead and sit back down; there are a few more people who'd like to get to know you."

I watched as, for the next hour and a half or so, my wife jacked off 10 more men to orgasm, and had at least three or four more herself. She had let go completely, and was in an animalistic state of mind, hungry to give pleasure and to get it. At one point, there was virtually a line of men waiting to get their stiff rods into her hands, which were becoming more and more talented with each stiff cock that passed through them.

At last, Clarisse again stepped in and pulled Greta from her seat. "Greta, dear, why don't you get dressed and take your husband home. I think he needs something, too." Greta looked dis-oriented and confused. Clarisse began picking up her clothes, which were scattered around the area, and to help Greta dress.

Soon, Greta seemed more herself, and walked up to me, giving me the wettest, longest kiss I had had from her in a long time. "Take me home and fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

Greta played with my cock all the way home, and I almost drove off the road once or twice. At one point, she had stopped, and I could see her with her hand underneath her dress, rubbing herself as the radio played quietly.

When we got home, she took me directly into the bedroom, where we stripped off our clothes and literally jumped onto the bed. "Fuck me, " she said. "Fuck me hard."

I got on top of her and slid easily into her sopping hole. I began to move in and out, not believing how good the sensation felt of making love to my wife.

"I love you, Jerry," she cried. "I love you!" My orgasm was building, and with those words, I began gushing come inside her, feeling my come from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. Greta held me and began coming herself, clenching her legs around me and kissing me over and over as her orgasm washed through her.

We held each other for a long time. As we did, I thought to myself, "She never kissed another man, she never told another man she had feelings for him, she never fucked another man. She only did and said those things to me." And I knew I felt O.K. with everything that had happened that evening.