Sunsets and Sex

Story Info
I stare out the window.
788 words
3.75
6.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare out the window, watching the sun set into the ocean. A smile dancing across my lips. This is my favorite time of day. You walk up behind me and wrap your arms around my waist. You kiss my ear.

You take my hand and lead me out on the balcony. We stand there watching the sunset and taking in all its glory. You run your fingers up and down my arms. Knowing I enjoy just the simplest touch from you. Your lips replace your fingers on my arm. My eyes almost close at the sensation of your lips on my body. You slip the straps of my dress down my arms. My breasts are freed and my nipples get hard reacting to the cool breeze outside.

I moan softly at the sensation. Your hands reach around and cup my breasts as you nibble on my neck. The sun is almost completely gone. The colors of the sky are beautiful as you walk around to the front of me.

You smile and place your lips against mine as you press your body into mine. I run my fingers through your hair as you deepen the kiss. I savor the taste of your mouth as you start to slowly move back towards the benches on the deck. You turn me around and place me on the bench.

You stare at the beauty before you as you reach down and play with my nipples. My back arches under your sweet torture of my nipples begging you for more. You lean down and replace your fingers with your mouth. You use your tongue and teeth on my nipples as your hand roams down my stomach.

You spread my legs so I can feel the breeze on my already wet pussy. I moan as the wind rips around my body. Your fingers are so close to the core of me but just out of reach. Your mouth travels down my stomach and I gasp as you blow warm air on my pussy. I am afraid I can't handle much more when your tongue presses up against my clit and your fingers find their way into my pussy. I scream out your name as my first orgasm washes over my body.

You are relentless though. Not allowing me to move as your tongue and fingers still move on me. I feel my second orgasm rip through my body in a matter of seconds. You stand up smiling at me. I can see my juices on your face as you lean down to kiss me. I can taste myself on you. It's a wonderful feeling, knowing you can please me the way you do. You pull your shorts down and your cock stands erect. You put it up by my lips and I greedily take it all in my mouth and throat. Using my tongue to massage the sides as I suck you down. Your fingers find their way back to my pussy. You get your fingers nice and wet by leisurely submerging them in and out of my pussy.

Your elbow nudges my legs even further apart as your finger finds my puckered asshole. I hum around your cock as you start working your finger in and out of my ass. You know how much I love this. You place your thumb against my clit as you work another finger into my ass. I gasp around your cock as another orgasm rips through my body. The sound of me cumming around your cock is almost your undoing, but you want to feel my tight ass around your cock before you cum.

You take yourself out of my mouth. You grab my legs and hoist me in the air. I feel your cock slipping into my pussy and I moan your name. You pull out and slide your wet cock down to my ass. You slowly push into my ass as you play with my clit. You work your way all the way in.

I feel like I am going to rip apart when you are in there, but it feels so damn good. You start slowly moving in and out of me. Keeping the same pace on my clit that you are on my ass. I tell you faster please. You take that as I am ready and you start slamming in and out of my ass. You feel my ass tighten around you as my orgasm rips through my body and that is all the convincing you need to pump your seed deep in my ass. You slowly pull out and lean down to kiss my mouth.

We both stand up. Walk hand and hand into the house to clean up.