Sunshine and Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
Passions fulfilled.
1.6k words
4.55
12.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to T. Rex for editing this for me you are a wonderful friend.


The world stopped racing. Rebecca blinked and realized Marcus was releasing her. She stood grasping the lapels on his fine gray suit coat, staring at first at him, as he seemed to be the only thing she recognized, and then slowly turning her attention to the rest of the room. It was beautiful. She had never been in a penthouse suite before and that was exactly where she was. Her ex-husband had been too controlling to allow this much pleasure and expense for her. Rebecca and Marcus were in a sitting room that looked as though it was from a French chateau. Lovely rich fabrics in golds, blues, and reds graced the room with simple elegance. She swirled with her arms outstretched; her lovely periwinkle silk dress twirled around her as she laughed delightedly. In the blink of an eye, her everyday world had been transformed into a fairytale.

Marcus marveled at Rebecca's beauty. However, it was more than her mere physical wonders that touched him he was moved by her love of life -- the way she was drinking in everything around her. It soothed his soul to watch her. His body longed for more it craved to touch and be touched by her. He reached for her mid spin, stopping her to face him. He slowly lifted his hand to her face, lightly caressing her left cheek.

Rebecca felt her heart race as his hand gently touched her. He had the most amazing eyes she had ever seen. It seemed he could see straight into her soul. Maybe he could. "Be gentle with me," she said, as she reached a hand to his face as well.

"I would never hurt you my dear," he whispered into her ear.

"It's not physical pain I fear. It's that you touch me where I thought I could never feel again. You touch my heart, Marcus." She looked up at him questioningly.

"Your heart, emotions, and love are the most precious things about you. In only an hour, I have seen you place your whole heart into everything you do. That, my dear, is safe from pain from me." His hand was stroking her back, soothing her. "I dislike the fear in your eyes, little one." Slowly he lowered his head. "Are you sure little one that this is what you want. It is now and forever your decision."

That prodding gave Rebecca the courage she needed to take what she wanted. She met Marcus halfway, her mouth open, full of all the passion that she had stored up for years. The kiss was hot and wet. The want intensified as she kissed him with her very being. Their tongues teased, caressed, licked, and explored. Soon teeth nipped, as they tried to taste all of each other at once. She felt her wetness between her thighs pool and the ache deepened all the way to her womb. She pressed her dress clad hips into his harder ones, needing to feel his hard cock press harder against her and thus ease the ache that was taking control of her body.

Marcus ran his hands over her shoulders and down her back needing to feel all of her. Rebecca's skin was so smooth that she felt like fluid silk under his hands. Her silk periwinkle dress flowed over her curves where his hands traveled down the side of her breasts, her waist, and her hips. Everywhere he touched felt supple and warm. His hands were moving slightly faster and his groin began to pulse. He ran his right hand over her up to her left breast and over its nipple. The tight bud made him groan and want to feel flesh against flesh. Her arousal was feeding into his and his into hers. He reached behind her neck as he nibbled and released the tie of her dress. His hand flat, his palm slid down her chest over the side of her soft breast, setting her on fire.

She thrust her chest out, begging him to again caress her hard nipple. His hand closed and he gently squeezed her nipple, sending a shot of pleasure all the way to her clit.

Rebecca felt her dress release and the bodice fall to her waist. She sighed in relief as he made contact with her bare flesh. Her body was on fire; she needed his touch everywhere. The feeling of his hard hand moving over her breast took her breath away, just as his nearness filled her with joy and light.

Her silk dress slithered to the floor she stood in just pale beige satin and lace bra and panties and high strappy heels. She began kissing the hollow of his throat and working her fingers down his dress shirt, sliding her hands along his strong muscular chest. She slipped her hand over to circle his tiny, pebbled left nipple, making him shiver in pleasure now and even chuckle a little at the sensation. She smiled slightly as she began to work her way down his chest with nippy little kisses. She dipped her tongue into his navel making him squirm a bit.

Rebecca slipped to her knees took Marcus's belt from the buckle grazing the tips of her fingers lightly above the belt over the warm sensitive flesh. He involuntarily flexed his hips against her exquisite touch.

Quickly her nimble fingers unbuttoned his slacks and pulled his cock free for her feasting eyes. Her hands slid down the hard satin length she had never seen one so long and thick. She sighed as his fingers slid through her silky hair. She slipped his length slowly into her mouth and purred around it as he messaged her hair slipping her soft tongue down the sensitive nerve just under the head, causing him to suck in a breath. Then she sucked him entirely into her mouth, surrounding him in her small hot mouth.

Marcus had never felt anything so exquisite. Rebecca was perfect, and every movement of her mouth was a beautiful torture like nothing he had ever experienced. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, the ache was too terrible. Reaching down he gently tilted her head back and knelt with her kissing her slowly and sweetly. Wrapping her in his arms he stood and lift her and carried her to gorgeous king size mahogany bed laying her gently down and slipping her pretty pink silk panties off her long legs revealing a well trimmed blonde mons. It was perfection itself. Her entire body was delectable all ripe and juicy. He finished slowly striping of the rest of his clothing, climbed in between her legs, sat back on his heels, and gazed at her.

His stare was beginning to make Rebecca nervous. She wiggled a little, and that seemed break Marcus's hypnotic gaze. He opened his mouth and started to eat her pussy like a starving man eats food, lapping and sucking as though it were his last meal. She reached down, clutching his head closer as waves of pleasure began crashing over her, building to what was clearly going to be the best orgasm of her entire life. Her lovely long legs clenched tightly to the side of his head and her body rose from the bed while her first whole body orgasm enrapt her.

Marcus watched Rebecca's eyes glaze over as her orgasm overtook her. He had never seen a woman react so passionately. He crawled over her and kissed her with her juices all over his mouth and chin. She breathed herself in from his skin and tasted herself on his tongue. Their flavors were mingled; making them one even before he ever entered her with his first thrust.

As he kissed, her Marcus positioned himself between her folds and used his hard, sensitive cock to bring her high again. The tip of his member felt excruciatingly wonderful against her slippery folds. He knew it would not be long now. Soon Rebecca was moaning and arching against him, begging him for entry.

"Marcus, now baby, I need you now. Fill me up; please," she whimpered.

"Oh yes, Rebecca, I want to," he moaned. He felt as though she was squeezing the blood from his penis as he slowly slid into her wet tight sheath. "Oh, you're so tight," he grunted, as he deliberatively pressured himself in, giving himself to her inch by wonderful inch.

Pleasure was once again spiraling through her until Rebecca thought she would faint from it. As Marcus began to thrust in and out methodically, she could feel every hard slide, each slightly deeper than the last. Then he slid completely in, and began a new rhythm of sliding out and rolling his hips as he slid into, her causing ripples all the way to her womb. Leaning down he kissed her neck and sucked gently in the one place he wanted to sink his teeth; but she wasn't a snack -- she was the meal he wanted for the rest of his life.

Rebecca could feel his lips against her skin and knew what he wanted; she could feel the heat of his hunger for her. Marcus's tongue was tracing a path of fire down her neck and over her breast as arched up to suck her hard nipple as he drew himself in and out of her. The pinnacle came for both of them as he rammed hard into her and catapulted them both into a mutual and phenomenal orgasm.

They lay in each other's arms, breathing heavily from their internal combustion of heat and lust. Marcus rolled off Rebecca and tucked her into his shoulder as they both drifted into a sweet sweaty sleep.