Sunshine at the Reception

Story Info
Wife's lack of panties makes for erotic fun & games.
3k words
4.12
87.8k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is another episode in the "Sunshine," series, so if you want to know who these people are you may want to read the first four. They include 1) Sunshine, 2) Sunshine's Needs, 3) Sunshine's Confession, and 4) Sunshine at the Bachelorette Party. If you like those, you'll come back to this one. For those who've already read them, enjoy.)

*

I struggled to find a comfortable position for my achingly hard cock in my tuxedo pants. I hoped that I didn't have pre-cum seeping through the fabric. I went back to the men's room to see, and to give my erection time to subside before going back into the reception. But it was no use. The images I had just seen had been burned into my memory and they kept popping up no matter how hard I tried to suppress them. I mean, I had just seen video of the bachelorette party that my wife had attended last night. There had been some pre-cum seepage. I grabbed some paper towel to blot it off.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, something I wouldn't have been able to do if I were dreaming. So, I eliminated dreaming as an explanation for what I'd just witnessed. Once I'd grown calm and was presentable enough to return to the reality of the wedding reception, in walked Thor and the Brit whose performance I'd just witnessed on video moments ago. Cue the Twilight Zone music, please.

"Dude, I was just talking about you," said Thor as I turned from the mirror. "Hey, man. I want you to meet Nigel Smith. He's a real life porn star in England."

"Really!" I said, with maybe a little too much astonishment in my voice.

"Yeah. He works for Cindy's aunt who owns a porn production company!"

"Adult film studio," corrected Nigel politely, offering his hand to me.

"Really," I said again, shaking his hand instinctively. Shaking hands in a men's room is really kind of weird. I'd bet that's the first and only time I've ever done that.

"Yeah, and her aunt gave us a week in London as a wedding gift so we can break in to the industry!" said Thor, a huge shit-eating grin plastered across his face.

"You guys want to be porn stars?" I said. "You gotta be kiddin' me!"

"Yeah, dude. Cindy's always been into porn because of her aunt, and she told me that I'd probably be a hit in the industry because of my size," said Thor, confidently grabbing his package for emphasis.

"And I'm here sort of as a talent scout to see if these two truly have what it takes," added Nigel.

"Really?" was all I could offer in response. I was really quite astonished. I mean, to talk about it is one thing, but to really do it, to really fuck in front of a camera, takes a certain type of person. I had to ask myself, could I do it? Could I fuck Sunshine, or anybody for that matter, in front of a camera? Like, what happens to your real-life job? What happens to real-life, period? I mean, this could be as big as playing professional ball or something like that. I stood speechless, staring at the two of them.

"We blocked out and shot a short scene last night, at the bachelorette party, sort of as a screen test for Cindy," said Nigel. I almost said something stupid like, "You mean that was scripted?" but I caught myself in time.

"Oh yeah? How'd it go?" I asked. A professional's opinion is always valuable.

"Dude, I heard it was awesome," said Thor with a great deal of youthful exuberance. "Nigel played a male stripper and he's got this cool outfit. Tell Jay about the sock thing, dude!"

"Sock thing?" I asked in mock confusion, for I had seen just what it was and just how it worked.

"It's a modified male 'sock' (he made quotation marks in the air with his fingers) that male strippers wear over their cocks, by law, but mine is designed to pop a seam so that my cock can be exposed for the money shot," explained Nigel. He put up a finger. "Excuse me fellas while I part with some of this beer," he said turning toward one of the urinals.

"Yeah, dude. Cindy and I are shooting a scene tonight after the reception. We've got the honeymoon suite and we're all dressed up and all... well, you should stop by, check us out." Thor was about as earnest as I'd ever seen him. He looked me in the eye waiting for a response. Again, I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. I thought about the fact that he hadn't once mentioned Sunshine. I wondered if that meant I was supposed to leave her behind and come alone. Did he not want his sister to witness this union?

"Ever been on a set when a movie's being shot?" asked Nigel zipping up, the automatic toilet flushing as he turned for the sink.

"No."

"No? This is a rare opportunity that you may not want to pass up," said Nigel, looking at me in the mirror as he washed his hands.

"Well, yeah, sure," I said awkwardly, still not quite sure of what to make of all of this. "Will there be anybody else there?" I added.

"Just a skeleton crew; my lights man, sound man, make-up girl, and photographer. We don't even have a fluffer, though I've heard we don't need one for this stud," laughed Nigel.

"I just don't want to get in the way."

"Oh, bollocks to that, we'd love an audience!" then whispering over the back of his hand, "though we're going to try not to make too much noise so the hotel don't find out what we're up to up here."

We all laughed like scheming little boys.

"So come up around 9:00?" asked Thor for my benefit.

"Yeah, we'll probably start shooting by 9:30, but we don't want no one coming and going whilst were shooting, so we're locking the door to all outsiders at 9:30," explained Nigel.

"Gotcha, Suite A? B?"

"A for ass, dude," said Thor, pumping his fist into the air as we all turned to exit the men's room. Again, Thor made no mention of Sunshine, so I didn't bring it up. This was going to be interesting. No one knew that Sunshine was even married or that I was her husband. We don't even wear wedding bands. Our wedding bands had been gently woven vines that only lasted the day of the wedding. It's a hippie thing.

I scanned the reception for Sunshine, but she was no where to be found. Thinking that she may have gone to the bathroom I went back out to the lobby to look for her, and I found her. She and another bridesmaid were standing by a large potted plant looking alternately out the window and back into the lobby toward the long escalator that rose some thirty feet up to the mezzanine level. Sensing that something was up, I circled around the two ladies and snuck up behind them without being noticed. I tapped Sunshine on the shoulder and whispered, "What are you guys up to?"

Both girls almost jumped out of their skin and then began to giggle, cover their mouths in astonishment and grab at my arms in their excitement.

"Shh, shh, shh," gestured Sunshine excitedly.

"We're trawling for points here," said the petite little blond standing next to my wife.

"Here she comes, here she comes," said Sunshine peering through the fronds. I looked to see what she was looking at.

In through the revolving door next to where we stood came yet another bridesmaid, an Asian beauty poured into that same sea-foam green mini cocktail dress with matching shoes that all the bridesmaids wore. She was followed by an entourage of four men. Their eyes were glued to the undulating globes of her ass cheeks that jiggled before them with each cock stiffening step. They were oblivious of one another, yet shamelessly staring at this woman's butt as they followed her irresistibly toward the ladies room door. Three of them shook themselves from their trance and pulled out in time, looking about in their disorientation and actually perceiving each other's presence for the first time. But the one that didn't pull out caught the ladies room door as it was about to close and took one step across the threshold before he realized where he was headed. Quickly he tried to cover his mistake by backing out and looking dramatically at the words on the front of the door. To mask his mistake he moved quickly to the men's room door and entered as if in a hurry to empty his bladder. The other three men had circled back through the lobby and were exiting past our hidden position, unaware that we'd witnessed the whole event. The fourth man left the men's room and was making a B-line for the exit, also without noticing our presence.

"Oh my god, she got four," said the blond. "She could win with that."

"I know, holy shit," said Sunshine, hands on her hips and focusing on the floor in thought.

Out of the ladies room with a confident gait strode the black-haired, Asian knock-out. Her breasts were easily a D-cup, and each step tested the elasticity of the dress's material. Her thighs were smooth and thick, while the fullness of her ass deliciously accentuated her slim waist. She smiled broadly as she drew closer and accepted high-fives from both ladies. I offered my raised palm in celebration though I didn't know either of these gorgeous ladies.

"Beat that," said the Asian hottie.

I think I figured out the game on my own. I found it to be imaginative and very sexy.

"I can do this," said Sunshine, mostly to herself. She took a step back away from us. Her back was to the lobby, but she still faced us. She looked around quickly and then reached into the top of her dress and pulled up the built in lycra band that ringed the inside of the dress, freeing her breasts from their bindings and allowing them to be covered only by the stretchy material out of which the dress was made. The built-in bra was designed to provide support and obscure nipples, but obviously, she no longer wanted that added support and protection. Returning her gaze to the floor she pinched the material of her dress just below her breasts and pulled the entire dress up until the material followed the contour of her breasts and folded under them. The adjustment lifted her breasts briefly before letting them settle back onto her chest. Touching the tip of her tongue to her upper lip, she brazenly grabbed both nipples roughly through the material, and twisted and squeezed them until they were quite noticeable. Then, smoothing the dress over her hips she turned toward the lobby.

The view from the rear was mouth watering. Hitching the dress up in the front had drawn the hem in the back up until it was in line with the crease her ass makes where it meets her shapely thighs. Her pudenda was barely hidden from view by her dress, but only if she remained standing erect and on the floor. If she were to bend forward past forty-five degrees, her bald vulva would be visible to anyone lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. She walked toward the escalator to start her "run."

Sunshine's pigeon toed walk added a little hitch to each step which forced her buttocks to swing from side to side as she placed each foot on the floor. Because of the highness of her heels, her ass had been pushed up and out which gave her gait a sexiness that was completely unintentional. The truth is Sunshine really didn't know how to walk in heels. She'd never had much practice in them. As a result, her heel would strike the ground rather hard followed closely by her toe. Each time this happened, the resulting shock wave rippled up her taught thighs and disappeared with a jiggle into her butt cheeks. The vision commanded one's attention in the same way the smell of bacon cooking is impossible to ignore. When she reached the escalator and stepped on, I realized that this was a moment I could not possibly miss.

"Don't count me in her tally, but I just have to see this," I said as I walked away from the two ladies standing by the potted palms. I reached the escalator as Sunshine was about half-way up the steep incline. Luckily, there was no one between us. Her legs were together, but one could still see that wonderful junction of thighs and ass just below the hem of her dress. A young white male in a dark business suit followed by a middle aged black male wearing the uniform of a chef stepped on the down escalator coming toward us. Instantly their eyes were glued to Sunshine as she glided toward them. As she passed them both of them turned to follow her with their eyes. Then, they both shifted on the moving stairs so that both of their hands were leaning on one railing as they twisted around to maintain visual contact. This all played out before me, as I had not yet reached them in my ascent. Though they were very obvious about their gawking, I really couldn't blame them. I had decided to follow her for the same reason.

I looked back up at Sunshine who was nearing the top of the escalator. In preparation for stepping off at the top, she placed her left foot on the stair in front of her. This movement thrust her hip out and dragged the material of her dress higher on her haunch and fully exposed her shaved pussy. When this happened, the two men who had drawn parallel to me both uttered simultaneously, "Oh my god..."

Sunshine continued on her way about thirty yards in front of me. When I reached the top of the escalator I saw that the two men, once they'd reached the bottom, had simply turned right around and were heading up toward me, two steps at a time. I followed Sunshine through a door that led into the parking garage. At that level in the garage, an elevated walkway spanned the street below and led to the shopping and eating pavilions across the street.

The traffic below us had been temporarily halted by a red light which had just recently turned green. The cars in two of the three lanes began to move, but the middle lane remained stationary. I looked through the clear railing to see a driver craning his neck to watch the tasty morsel that walked above him. Blaring horns did not dislodge him until she had walked completely out of his view.

We walked into the pavilion and the first establishment that she passed was a "Hooters." Every face in the window followed her as she passed. Down the steps inside, past the raw bar, ice cream shop, and souvenir stand walked Sunshine, in no particular hurry. We followed her out the door, down the street about half a block until we had to stop to wait for the light to change in order to cross. My two escalator companions were at my elbows. A man, still sporting a bib that said "Hooters" on it, was wiping barbecue sauce from his mouth with a moist towelette as he stepped off the curb with us when the light changed.

I recognized the entrance to the hotel across the street, and I could see the other two bridesmaids peering at us through the palms that obscured the hotel's lobby on the street level. I could also observe our approach in the reflection in the hotel's slightly mirrored windows. The view from the front was equally erotic. Sunshine's breasts were bouncing double-time. With each step her boobs lifted, dropped to her chest, lunged forward nipples first, and then returned to their original position, only to repeat the pattern with the next step. When they lunged forward they would separate slightly and then slap back together as they returned to their original position. That was the effect she was after when she'd freed her tits from the built in bra before she started her run. We walked in through the revolving doors and Sunshine continued straight and true towards the ladies room. I peeled off to the left and joined the two bridesmaids, but the other three gentlemen stayed on course. One by one, they all three followed her directly into the ladies room. The three of us watching all said in unison. "Oh my god..."

As soon as the bathroom door closed it opened again and three men hustled out, scattering in every direction while looking around nervously to see if anyone saw them.

"Does that earn extra points?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not enough to beat my score," said the Asian beauty.

"Though that was quite impressive," added the blond.

Sunshine walked out of the bathroom and joined us. Everyone exchanged high fives, the Asian winner was given her "props" and we all returned to the reception. Once seated at our table, Sunshine put her hand on my knee and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I have never felt so powerful and so horny at the same time," she said, squeezing my thigh rather hard for emphasis.

"Really?"

"I used to hate girls that dressed like this. I used to call them sluts and I thought they were stupid, but now I see the power they wielded and it is intoxicating!"

"Really?"

"I think I'm beginning to like this."

"Really?"

"Stop saying 'really.'"

"OK." I said smiling.

The crowd had thinned as the reception wound to its conclusion. Sunshine scanned the room as if she were looking for someone. Then she turned back to me with a very serious expression on her face.

"I really need you to take me back to the room and fuck me," she said, gently caressing my cheek. She leaned forward, placed a very soft and sensuous kiss on my lips and then stood up and walked away toward the door.