Sunshine Relaxation Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes her to the next step across the line.
4.4k words
3.89
27k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers

Just there, right at that moment, time stood still. Her heartbeat pumping so hard just moments ago, now began to slow. There in the warmth and safety of his arms, his chest pressed tightly into her back, his breath heavy on her neck, she felt a sense of utter completeness. Time passed, but she had no perception of it, she was just enveloped in an utter sense of his love. What had gone before was a million miles from her mind she was where she belonged in the arms of the man she adored.

She felt his embrace relax and with it some awareness returned, she looked up to see Tom silently leaving the room. No words were spoken, no good-nights offered, he was gone in a second and there they were left, just as it should be, just the two of them.

The day had been long and it was late now. Both were spent and she was almost completely exhausted, neither needed or wished to talk, the events of the day would be recounted between them at another time.

They moved to their feet, him helping her to rise and ushering her with the gentlest touch of his hand on her waist out of the lounge across the corridor and into their haven of rest. There was no awkwardness, no embarrassment, comfortable simply in each others proximity. They both understood each others need for silence.

In the restful and peaceful atmosphere she moved towards him at the foot of the huge bed, and again they came together and held each other momentarily. Gently he removed each item of her dishevelled clothing and let it simply drop to the floor as his fingers tripped so softly across the smoothness of her skin. His lips met hers and his tongue probed first easily and them more deeply into the warm wet space behind her lips, exploring. Her mouth welcomed him and allowed his tongue entrance and she used hers to explore the muscle now penetrating the cavity behind her lips, her mouth was his, as was her body and mind.

As he withdrew from her mouth, he took her head in his hands and bestowed the most feather light kiss on her forhead. The kiss that every woman recognises as being the kiss of true love, not passion. Looking into her eyes and with his left hand still cradling the side of her head, she felt his right hand stroke the side of her face, glancing over the rise and fall of her facial form and down to the side of her neck.

Her neck was the sweetest site of eroticism and she instantly came alive with the movement of his fingers. Music began to play in her head, her body began to move in response to the music and his touch. Her hand rose to touch his as it slid over her shoulder and down the front of her chest pausing to knead the fullness of her breast and pinching out the bud of her deep red nipple.

As his hand fell to her hips, hers slid with it. Her hips began to sway and circle, she reached out to pull his torso and hips closer. She felt her body almost melt into his as again his strong arms enveloped her, for a few moments they danced a private dance together.

With no words or signals and as if working from one mind they separated, each in turn visited the bathroom and then walked around the sides of the bed. They slid beneath the crisp cool white linen and their bodies again merged. For a moment they just lay there facing each other, the lighting diffused, making shadows on the walls around them and again the world seemed to simply stop.

Without a movement from either of them the light slowly dimmed and as she looked up she saw Tom in the doorway, his silhouette familiar as she heard the click of the switch. How long had he watched this private dance of devoted partners? The door closed and he was gone. She went to speak and Keith raised a finger to her lips, as if to quieten her question and she immediately silenced.

Her hand moved beneath the sheet, over his chest and abdomen across his defined pubic line and out to his hip. She felt the swell of his buttock beneath her palm and she knew then that she needed, if just for a short while, to seek out the part of him that was her source of reward, comfort and relaxation. As her hand slipped back across his pubic line and she felt the hairs beneath her fingers, he rolled easily to his back letting out the subtlest of sighs. His cock was there in the grasp of her tiny hand, her fingers wrapping around it, stroking the shaft firmly but so so slowly. His hips rose and fell with each stroke and again he audibly sighed.

Within moments she could resist no more, she had to taste him. She glided down his chest to his cock and in one easy movement she was there. His large member so firm in her hand only moments ago was now sliding against her lips. She opened her mouth and immediately and hungrily engulfed him, taking him straight to the back of her throat. With ease she disengaged her gag as his hips rose and he pushed to ensure that she had every part of him inside her.

She could feel his bulbous head take up all available space in her throat as she closed her lips around him, and there they paused, just for a second, before her head began to rise and his hips to fall. As her mouth pulled back, she regained her grasp and slightly twisted the smooth skin around the shaft of his cock. The motion reversed and her finger grip was again replaced by her mouth to varying depths as she repeatedly took him again and again.

For a while she licked the length of his shaft, circling his head and licking deeply into the division of the eye of his cock, searching, seeking, taking every bead of pre cum that he secreted and then moving back to wanking and sucking him just the way she knew he loved. She emitted moans of pleasure as she took him, oh how good he tasted. This was truly the finest cock she had ever been blessed with and she simply adored sucking him off.

There was no sense of urgency, no aggressive impatient thrusting, just a deep sense of sharing of his pleasure. Her sucks and strokes became stronger and more intent, his hips rising to meet her, both of them groaning with pleasure as the sensations began to build from deep within him. She felt his cock begin to pulsate and she intensified her movements in a wordless desire to urge him on. She longed to feel him shoot his sweet cum into her mouth, to feel his spunk slide over her tongue and down her throat. With a deep throated animalistic groan the hot liquid surged from deep within him. He came and she hungrily dined on the sweetest sustenance she'd ever known.

He reached down and pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply, searching her mouth for the taste of his own cum.

They both knew the desire to make love was strong and deep, but the exhaustion and need for rest was now overwhelming. They snuggled together and surrendered to the intimacy and need for sleep. He, as if a fluid entity curled onto his left side and she wrapped her body around his, her arm wrapped across his ribs and her hand threaded through his arm and into his hand. She could smell his skin and could feel his heart beating as they slipped peacefully into sleep.

As the hours passed by they moved position, first to the right side where he instinctively enfolded her and held her closely to him, and then with both lying out on their backs. She lay with her arm above her head, head resting to one side, the sheet exposing the stretch of skin over her ribs with the cool air keeping her breast taught and her nipple standing proud.

As the night passed she became aware of movement beside her and realised that the very earliest signs of dawn were leaking through the fine muslin curtains. As her level of consciousness rose she turned towards him to see him lying on his back slowly stroking his cock. Partly awake and partly asleep, his eyes closed, looking so peaceful, there were no other movements or sounds. She lay and just watched him, moving the cover gently from his loins, exposing his movements.

She loved to watch him stroking his cock, in many of their previous sessions she had watched him wank himself as she masturbated herself. It turned her on so much to see him as he expertly handled his own cock and made himself spurt that delicious cum. She would always be there, gratefully waiting for him to cum over her, on her face, her breasts, her belly, anywhere he chose. Most often opening her mouth to receive the seed or just to lick him clean.

Many times before they had talked of how she loved that and how she enjoyed the idea of several men doing the same. Her being the object of desire of several men, none allowed to fuck her, but for them to wank over her body in his full view and with his permission or direction. The discussion always made him horny and would always be played on.

The memory of the conversations and the image of him now was making her pussy wet. She began to pinch at her nipple and round up her breast. Her hand slid down her stomach, over her mons and she cupped her pussy firmly trying to exercise restraint upon it. She didn't want to make herself cum, she wanted to watch him.

She could see his cock was fully hard, strong and big. The head shining and fully engorged and as he stroked she could see the veins along the shaft standing out in the light. After a short while and when she could resist no more, she rolled into him and reached down to his hot stiff rod. As he felt the presence of her hand he released his grip and and quietly uttered the direction "take it." As the words left his mouth he reached to take and guide her head. Gently, but masterfully, he guided her head to his cock. She knew he wanted to feel the moistness of her mouth surround him and she obediently and submissively obliged.

As she took him in her mouth and held the base of his cock in her hands his hips began to squirm, sleep was leaving them both now and desire was taking over. Just like the night before she sucked and licked at his cock, but this morning there was more urgency, grasping at his balls and massaging them as she hungrily dined upon him. God she loved this cock, she was flooded with desire to swallow him whole to take him completely, as he began to thrust into her mouth.

Fully hard, his huge erection was more difficult to take this morning, his thrusting was deep making her gag. She couldn't stop him and had no wish too, but her eyes were watering as he bounced hard on the back of her throat. There was no flexibility in his cock, it was too stiff to take the bend down her throat, so she repositioned herself enabling her to straighten the channel of her mouth and throat to allow him greater access.

He was holding the sides of her head now and face fucking her with vigour. Big and so hard ......his need for her to be his bed slut and to service him was present this morning and was growing with every second. He released his grip on her head but she didn't slow down, until he withdrew from her and said "NO, not yet, you will wait." Obediently she refrained from trying to take him again.

She rolled to her side with one knee raised and bent to give him full view of her pussy. He reached for her thighs and pulled her hips towards his face. He buried his face between her legs, his fingers dividing the outer lips of her pussy. His tongue sought out the inner lips and then her clit, flicking and toying with it before driving his tongue in her wet hole.

She began again to stroke and suck his cock once more, knowing the break in attention was enough to take him back from the edge, but wanting desperately now to work him back to the edge of eruption again. Desire overtaking both of them, the unreleased frustration and wanting from the days and weeks before when he was travelling so often, now surging to the surface. He maintained the finger spread of her pussy lips, nibbling, tonguing, working and expertly fingering her clit and cunt and arse. He grasped her clit between his fingers, pinching and pulling gently, watching intently at the reddening and swelling that he was causing.

He loved seeing that pussy going from pale and pretty to a deeper shade, wet and swollen, to see it pouring with her juices and knowing that he was causing it. The sight inflamed his desire and to her surprise his cock became even bigger, even harder, almost visually throbbing with the urge to fuck her now.

Her sucking and licking became almost frantic. They moved, she laid on her back with her legs spread wide, her bare waxed pussy open and begging for his attention. He took control of her with his face and hands alternately buried in her pussy. Straddling her face with that huge cock right above her, he thrust it down her throat, making her gag and wretch. She pressured his hips to move him up from her, trying to slow him a little, wanting to make this last so much longer and trying to ease the pumping in her throat.

He sensed her attempts to slow things down and also wanting to control his own urge to cum, he pulled away. That wasn't what she wanted, she cried out and moaned "No give it back, give me your cock, please," and tried to grapple his hips back to her, but he is strong and purposeful and moved to one side to enable him to concentrate on her body.

His fingers worked at her cunt now, 2, 3, 4 fingers pushing into her, "open your legs, spread them wider, open wider and relax like a good bed slut, this is mine," he dictated. Her legs spread wider as he hand fucked her, wanting to make that cunt his, wanting to take her, remind her of his control. She was gasping, but overwhelmed with the rush of vague discomfort and immense pleasure colliding.

He paused as the feelings and sensations of being taken flooded over her, a rush of heat and she gushed over his fingers and into his hand. He held still, allowing the wave of sensations to pass. He withdrew his fingers gently and carefully from her cunt and raised his slightly cupped hand to his mouth. As she looked up she watched as he licked her juices from his hand, savouring every taste. He moved to within reach of her mouth and placing his fingers in her mouth he said "clean them." She did as directed and licked and sucked at them till all traces of her cum was gone.

He turned her away from him now on her side, pulling her close and whispering from behind her in her ear, not allowing her to look back at him. Telling her how he wanted her, how he wanted to slide inside her, to feel her cunt hugging his cock. He wanted her to cum, to gush all over him. The whispering drove her crazy, his voice was low and incredibly intense and erotic. Right now he could probably do anything to her, she was too far gone to care.

He pulled her back toward him as he continued to talk, she pushed back into him, silently urging him to take her. He told her to breathe, to calm, he told her he will have her but she must quieten now. She felt the intensity of the bond between them build again and that emotion took over from the urgency. He reached down and positioned his cock gently at the entrance to her arse, slowly stroking and probing with his fingers at the tight but soft and wet entrance to the playground he adored. He pulled her tighter into him, closer, nuzzling into her neck, he slid his cock forward and penetrated her.

He stopped and waited momentarily as she adjusted to his invasion and they both just focussed and dwelt on the sensations. As he felt her relax he began to thrust into her. Slowly and gently at first, varying pace and depth. She positioned and repositioned herself periodically to enable the sensations to be altered and the depth of penetration to change, She pushed back into him, but he withdrew. She cried out again with disappointment at the loss of penetration, but he ignored her cries and moved her, turning her and rounding her on to all fours towards the bottom of the bed. Desperate now for him to re-enter her she complied with his urging and keeping her head low she knelt with her arse high in ofference to him.

He re-entered her immediately from behind and she pushed hungrily straight back on to him hard. He began again to thrust and as his thrusts became deeper, more intent, harder and faster he leant forward slightly and grabbed a handful of her hair. As he pulled back up with her hair in his hand, her head had no choice but to go with him. Her face was jerked up and as she looked ahead of her he slammed his cock hard into her again.

She could see a shape ahead and her senses and focus sharpened. He was still ramming his cock into her as she realised what it was she could see...... Tom! My God Tom was there, there sat in a chair in the corner of the room beside the door, cock in hand. Her mind was now in complete turmoil, desperate for Keith not to stop, but Tom, God Tom! He was wanking furiously as he watched his mate fucking her right there in front of him.

She was groaning and moaning with every thrust, the desperation for Keith to cum, to make her cum, and now the sight of Tom cumming was too much. She pleaded with Keith to cum, to fuck her, to give her everything. She needed him now, she was beyond desire, she wanted to feel him grip her hips hard, to pull her closer and at that moment she sensed his cock begin to pulsate strongly.

As the sensations became overwhelming, the cum began to surge from him, forcing spurt after spurt of cum into that fleshy tunnel. His fingers firmly grasped onto her hips and held her tight. "Give it to me, fuck me, give me it all" she pleaded again...... and he did. The sight of Tom, the feel of Keith, the sound of both of them shouting out as they came, almost in unison. She couldn't contain herself and she exploded into an earth shattering orgasm. Forcing back as she gushed, juices poured from her, she could feel as they ran down her thighs. Keith had reached below her just as he felt her muscles contracting and she soaked his hand with her juice.

She collapsed face down on the bed and he withdrew. Panting and her head in turmoil she lay down believing this was over, but she was wrong, so very very wrong. He was drained, yes, he had withdrawn, yes, but this was over, no!

Instead he rolled her over and reached straight back between her legs and felt her soaking pussy, cunt and thighs. "You dirty slut, you liked him watching eh? Lets give him more to see then! You want him to join in? Oh yes, you dirty little slut, you do, I can feel it."

She tried to recoil but his hand rested firmly on her left hip as he continued to play in the wetness. This wasn't abuse, he knew she wanted this boundary pushed but she needed it to be taken out of her control, in order to cross the line. The decision to be his, the responsibility for the depravity removed from her. They had talked of this so many times. She squirmed and tried to roll away, but Tom was there now too and his hand pressed down on her hip from the other side.

Keith continued to stroke at her pussy as he moved lower on the bed. As he still held her hip firm with his left hand, Toms other hand rounded up her breast and he leant forward and took it in his mouth. He was almost as amazing with his mouth work as Keith. The fight within her receded immediately as he sucked on her nipple and the sensations darted straight from her nipple to her clit, an instant and involuntary connection.

"Open your legs babe" Keith directed, but more softly now. Tom continued feasting on her left breast and rounding the other with his left hand. Now no need for them to hold her hips, she had completely surrendered to them both. She splayed her thighs and Keith positioned himself between them and began to lick her out.

A few minutes passed and Tom began to reposition himself. As he moved his position, his cock came into her view, it was stiffening again and looked so tempting, she reached out to grasp it and he made it easy kneeling beside her. Cock hungry once more she pulled him toward her, he didn't need inviting twice. She began to lick the length of Toms shaft, not so thick as Keiths but just as long. The licking of her pussy was almost immediately replaced by Keiths fingers as he moved himself for a better view of his girl. "Yes, good girl, suck him, show him what you can do."

tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers
12