Sunshine's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, not much really," she said looking out of the window. "They said afterwards that I wasn't suitable for porn, but I think they just wanted to fuck me."

"They?" I said to myself. I decided not to pursue it right then. I'm sure there was a juicy story behind "they" and I began looking forward to the day she'd have enough nerve to tell me.

When we got home, Sunshine hung her green dress, thong, and pumps wrapped in plastic in the back of her closet, and there they've stayed for almost an entire year. The event had grown into a distant and fond memory for me, and Sunshine had not spoken of it at all. Thor was living with his wife out in California, and together they were evidently the hottest new stars in the industry. The garden center was doing well despite the recession and we were thinking about adding another greenhouse.

Yesterday while working in the nursery, I saw the FedEx truck pulling away from the house. Since I was expecting some seeds I decided to make the walk from the garden center back to the house right then and there rather than waiting for closing time. That way, I could begin planting the seeds that afternoon if they had in fact arrived. As expected, the seeds had arrived, but there was also another package on the porch. I opened the envelope and in it was a DVD. It was titled "Bridal Suite Sluts" and it featured (among many) Cindy Delaney, the "Asian Sensation" Judy Sakai, "Britain's Premier Cocksman" Nigel Smith, and introducing "The Biggest White Cock Since John Holmes," Thor "The Hammer" Henderson.

I slid the DVD in alphabetically where it belongs amongst our other DVDs and reminded myself to make some time in the not too distant future to watch it. Maybe, if I were lucky, I could get Sunshine to watch it with me. She may at that point be willing to tell me what had gone on at her audition. Until then, I'll just have to rely on my vivid imagination.

12