Super Bowl Game Ch. 01

Story Info
He invited a few of his closest friends over to watch.
2.9k words
3.57
291.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZack69
BigZack69
47 Followers

SEXY HOSE SLAVE SERIES

SUPER BOWL PARTY CH 1

WELCOME

As the big day was approaching I was growing anxious. I knew that he had invited a few of his closest friends over to watch the Superbowl game on our new 60" flat screen and I knew all that was expected of me. He has begged, ordered and coerced me since last year's party to be the best damn slutty wife he has ever imagined. He has trained me well as I have become his 'Sexy Hose Slave'. I can't help it, I love wearing hose. It makes me feel so sexy and so wanton. He has done all kinds of nasty dirty things to me while I wear nothing but hose and heels for him and I love it. It has always been in the privacy of our own house or in his large pickup, never in public or in front of anybody. He has ordered me to be his Sexy Hose Slave for tonight's Big Game and to dress the part. I am to serve as hostess and wait on all the guys. I am scared shitless but at the same time I can feel the excitement dripping down my thighs.

As I showered that morning, I even wore my brand new purple tiger stripe hose that he bought me as a warm-up for the evening's feast (which I am thinking is me!) in the shower. Weird I know.

For this very special night, I ended up choosing a full white body stocking with my super sexy new black and white French Maids outfit along with grey sparkle 7" stiletto heels. As instructed by my master, I was to wear no panties so that my nicely shaved pussy would be showing. Lastly, I was instructed to add my red dog collar with a white rhinestone covered leash so he can roughly tug on me whenever I need correcting.

This would be a day like no other in my entire married life to my new husband. He is my Master as my old husband was way too nice, kind and bland. In my outfit, I would serve his friends drinks and the food I had prepared and let them gaze at me in my new French Maids Outfit and white body stocking. If they want to touch or grope me, he told me they were allowed. If they wanted more from me, my Master told me I could not refuse his friend's demands. I did not know how far this would go or what he had promised them. The anticipation and the unknown was making my stomach do somersaults. I so like to please him and get his praises. I want to be a good slave. He has spent many months training me to be obedient, his pet, his 'Sexy Hose Slave'.

Did I tell you that my ass has endured many a harsh spanking as punishment and slave training? Lately he has even used a riding crop right on my large nipples. OMG that was painful, but he does not let me cry out in pain, only in orgasm. I cannot believe how turned on I get when he punishes me and hurts me. Afterwards, when he enters me, I cum immediately. Maybe he is right as I have become a "Pain Slut". I find that it intensifies the physical contact along with his cock. I am so wet from the pain and spankings that as he enters me I cannot help but cumming all over him. He loves how wet I get. I used to get embarrassed as my copious juices would cover everything but he keeps telling me that my wetness is a good thing as it lets him know that I am excited and most importantly it pleases him. I have to please him. It is my goal in life!

After my shower in my hose, I dried off and changed into just my white full body stocking and heels and nothing else. This is how he likes me to dress while cooking. He often comes up behind me and grinds his hard dick into my ass while squeezing my naked tits. BTW did I mention that he doesn't just grope and squeeze them, he torments them, twisting them both at the same time by my large nipples as he pinches hard. I cry out in pain quite often as my hose gets moist with my juices. God I love that feeling as he squashes them hard against my chest in his big hands. As he is doing this he is grinding his panty hose covered hard dick into the crack of my ass. Oh yeah! Panty hose covered. He definitely has a Hose fetish and tonight he will be coming out of the closet and letting all of his friends see and feel his panty hose. That was our deal. He is going to come out and I am going to be thoroughly used. I can't wait!!

GUESTS ARRIVE

"DIng Dong!" OMG the first guests arrive. I go to the door dressed now in my French Maids outfit, white full body hose and 7" Stiletto heels.*

"Welcome," I greet two huge black friends of his as I bow like an old fashioned servant in Downton Abbey. I stay bowed down and exposed in that position until they both come into our house, one making a comment, "Damn Tom you really do have slutty wife. You were right Dude." One of them brushed his leg against my ass very slowly. It felt good but wrong at the same time. I am married. They are strangers. They are black and huge. What do they have in store for me?

"Holy shit Dude. What are you wearing?" the taller man shouts at my husband. I turn around to see what all of the fuss was about. I also was a little shocked. There was my Master in not just white silky panty hose, for he has done that around the house quite often. In fact he would make me stroke him until he came inside the gusset of his panty hose quite often. He was also wearing black heels and a frilly white body slip. He walks towards me and hands me a tube of dark red lipstick for me to apply to his lips. "This night is going to be interesting, DeSean, very interesting!"

"Bring us drinks My Pet!" He commanded harshly. I bowed and exited to the kitchen amidst chuckles from his friends. I loaded up a silver serving tray of bottled Cheerwine, Sun Drop and Root Beer since I knew these church guys did not drink alcohol. I paused in front of each offering up my serving tray. DeSean grabbed a bottle, shook it twice and screwed off the top while pointing it at my tits. I was surprised by the spray as it hit my chest and dripped down between my partially exposed tits. He then rubbed in the drink spray with his big hands squeezing my tits hard making my nipple harden immediately. His friend then did a similar drink shake and sprayed my thighs and crotch. He also rubbed up and down my inner thighs until he reached my exposed pussy. Here he cupped it entirely and just held it tightly. I loveeeeeee that feeling. He also had very strong hands. I did not back away as I knew this was a test, the first of many I was to face that evening. My husband was next. He grabbed his normal Cheerwine and grabbed the leash yanking me down to the ground on all fours. Taking his clue from his friends, he shook the bottle of Cheerwine then pointed the spray from the cold drink against my ass. It was very cold as he rubbed it into the crack and pushed his fingers as far as he could into my ass crack. He spread my cheeks apart to show the other two my tiny asshole that was fully exposed. He then grabbed the lease and yanked me around to face him. He raised the drink to my face and asked, "Want some?" I shook my head no. He poured some onto his hose encased dick and yanked the lease toward it forcing me to lick up the drink off his hose. This was a hott beginning. The other two moaned their approval. One got up, got on his knees behind me and started to dry hump my big ass. I pushed back and felt a very large bat sized hardness even thru his pants. It was very hard and it fit along the crack of my ass nicely. He backed away and poured some of his drink on my ass then licked it off. He repeated this a few times until he was licking right at my asshole. His tongue in my asshole was driving me crazy.

"Ugh, yessss, oh, oh, oh" was softly coming out of my mouth as I was licking my husband and feeling a large tongue rimming me. Sure glad I showered and was clean for him back there. That is an intimate area. I had never let any man there until I married my new Master who forced the issue. Now that I have experience it, I can't get enough. I love it up the ass. I love annual beads and butt plugs. Ladies, if you've never tried it, let me recommend it. A new high. I can even orgasm from being fucked up the ass. I esp like him cumming inside my ass and it dripping out of me the rest of the day. So sexy. So depraved.

"You like my Slave's big white ass don't ya?" Master asked him. "Spank it. Spank it real hard DeSean." He did. One swat each cheek. "Too weak buddy. Here watch me." He took the long lease back from him, held it high above his head and came down on my ass with a loud "crack". He did it again and again drawing a large red welt on my right ass cheek, I would later find out.

"Ouch. Shit that hurts! OMG, WOW! Owe!" I instinctively backed away from the pain.

"And now you say..."

I lowered my eyes to the floor and softly said, "Thank you Master. I deserved that. I am yours to use and abuse. I am your humble servant" As tears welled up in my eyes and fell down my face.

DeSean said, "Wow Dude, you've trained your Pet well. I'm impressed." I did have to smile as I knew that pleased my Master to hear.

"Ding Dong." The doorbell rang again announcing the next contingent of spectators to the Big Show. Master grabbed me by the leash, yanked me back down onto all fours to crawl to the door to greet our guests like a dog, an obedient, loving dog. "Welcome guys. Come in." He announced as each walked by us and gazed down at my well whipped ass. I grew red with embarrassment as I knew most of them all from church but not well enough to know their names. All these church goers didn't drink or smoke but whether married or not they were about to get a show like they have never experienced before. "Whack" he used the lease on my ass once again, the show-off! I winched and shrieked from the pain. He handed my dog leash over to the new arrivals. Each took a few swats with my own dog leash hard against my sore ass. It hurt like hell but I did not cry, it only got my ass redder and made me wetter with anticipation.

PRE-SHOW

"I think it's time guys. Ever seen a stripper pole before? My Pet is gonna perform a dance on our new pole to get you warmed up for what is in store at half time. Get your $ bills out for stuffing into her outfit if you like what you see." He led me over to the pole that he had installed in the living room once again by my leash while I was still on all fours. He dropped the leash and took a seat to watch along with all six of his buddies. I crawled over to our brand new Bose Soundlink, turned on the exceptional speaker and started my iPhone playlist. Out came "You Can Leave Your Hat On" as I crawled back to the shiny brass stripper pole. The music filled the room. I backed up against it and slowly rose gyrating to the heavy beat of Joe Cocker's greatest and sexiest tune. I was staring into each guys eyes making contact and watching them get hard as they started to adjust their packages, trying to hide the obvious. I smiled inside as I took this to mean that I still had it and boy was I going to use it! Around and around the brass pole, sliding up and down the pole positioning it between my legs, bumping and grinding my tits and my pussy against the pole. I would spread my tits around the pole and ride it like the longest dick in the world. Even above the loud thumping music, I started hearing some moans and groans from the audience. Like McDonalds 'I'm lovin' it'.

As I had practiced many times before, I raised both arms above my head and jumped up, grabbed the pole and let the force of gravity twirl me around it as I descended down to a wide-open splits position. I received some applauses which surprised and delighted me encouraging me to perform even harder for my appreciative audience. Buck, the youngest man there went over to his father and got some single dollar bills. He slowly walked over to me and reached out his hand towards me with a single dollar bill extended. I paused my dance, staring right into his nervous face waiting to see what he would do next. His whole hand started to visibly shake as I leaned forward positioning my chest against the hand holding the bill. He tucked it in to the top of my outfit and just as quickly removed it. 'How cute is he?' thought I. He grabbed two additional $1 bills next so I grabbed his wrist and forced it down into my bra cup far enough that he could grab a handful. I trapped it there not letting him escape for a few extra seconds. I love to torment and tease. He turned bright red as he ran back over to his father for more bills. His Dad handed him two $5s. He came back over and extended his shaking hand towards my top again. This time I lowered his hand to the crotchless opening of my body stocking. 'For $5 he gets more than boobs,' I decided. He stood there mesmerized. I moved his hand so that he was pushing the bill thru the hose opening and right into my wet pussy lips. This was hott. I know he could feel my wetness as everyone watched him stuff the remaining portion of the bill entirely up inside of me.

Master asked, "Is My Pet wet yet young Buck?"

"Y-y-yes sir! Very w-w-wet." he stammered out.

When he started to move back towards me with the remaining $5, I moved his hand back to his own crotch, smoothing out the bill along the length of the huge bulge in his pants. I stroked the whole length up and down, up and down until he moaned loud enough for everyone to hear over the music. I'm such a PT, I know what you are thinking. Just to finish this wanton act off, I leaned forward and rubbed my face up and down along the length of the bill a few times then took the bill in between my lips.

"I'm next!" blurted out Tyrone as he rose grabbing his wallet for his offering. This is working. I can make a few bucks while still getting myself all worked up and ready for what lies ahead. He didn't waste any time stuffing $1 down my bra cup but unlike young Buck, he grabbed and squeezed my tit each time he slid down my outfit and he was rough almost to the point of pain. When he got out a $5, he forcefully pushed it up inside and finger fucked me deeply. He took out his wet fingers and put them up to my mouth making me suck my own juices. Yummy! I tasted clean, thank God! Wet but very clean. "I wonder what I get for $10?" he asked no one in particular. I really don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I wasn't. I just instinctively turned around, leaned over and pointed my red ass towards Tyrone. Was I saying that I'm a becoming a cheap $10 whore? What was I thinking? Before I had the time to process the questions circulating in my mind, his middle finger was forcefully invading my tight backdoor driving the $10 bill up inside of my most private opening. He withdrew his finger then reinserted it forcing the remaining part of the 10 spot all the way up inside of me. 'Oh My! This is so freeking hott. So cheap. SOoooo degrading.'

BigZack69
BigZack69
47 Followers