Super Bowl Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you part of this team or not?" Carl asked firmly. "You said you were in. Being "in" always means being all in. There is no backing out," he said, repeating his mantra that had defined us as a team at work from the beginning.

"Come on," I pleaded.

"Come on," Serena said with a wicked, playfully sadistic tone. "Answer the fucking door."

I embarrassingly walked to the door and opened it. A young man who looked to be 22 stood shocked at the surprise gift of my naked orbs greeting him. He almost dropped the delivery at his feet. "Please come in," I said, directing him to the dining room table to deliver the food.

He awkwardly came in, trying desperately not to gawk at my body, but failing miserably. He set the food down and held up the receipt for a quick signature and tip.

Carl walked over and noticed the kid's raging hard-on, impossible to hide, straining his pants. His hands had been full with the delivery, making it also impossible to adjust his dick to hide his obvious arousal. I blushed when I saw his reaction to the sight of my nearly naked body. Carl added a generous tip to the bottom of the receipt, and held on to it. "Before I give this back to you, on such a busy night, I just don't think this tip is anywhere near what you deserve. It looks like you could also use some relief," he said glancing to the blushing college student's erection.

"Um," he said, unsure what Carl meant.

"Have a seat in this chair," he said, pulling a hard backed chair from the dining table. "In honor of the Seahawks first quarter, Sandy here wants to give you the lap dance of your life."

"What?!" the delivery boy and I both said in disbelief in unison.

"Absolutely," Carl said. "Serena told me about some of your stories with your old boyfriend," he said.

I glared at Serena, shocked she would reveal details of our girl talk conversations when the men weren't around. Serena had no concept that sexual exploits were to be kept secret. She saw them as victories to be celebrated. I had boasted of my unparalleled honed skill to drive men wild with the dexterity of my ass on their lap.

"It's no big deal. You still have your skirt on," Carl said. "Look what you've done to this poor boy," pointing to the impressive length of his shaft. "He can't work with an impediment like that." The four others on the couch laughed as the watched it all unfold. "Under our agreement, you are required to do what we ask. If you refuse to give him the lap dance, you're really not going to like what we will make you do to him instead."

"Oh shit," I said, realizing I was stuck. My mind swirled dizzily from inebriation. My inhibitions were definitely compromised; Carl's rationale seemed halfway logical. I had enough experience with him to know he never gives empty threats. My choice was to rock this deliveryman's world with the lap dance of his life, or face the consequences. I looked down and saw the well-defined detailed outline of the massive cock threatening to rip through the front of his pants.

He suddenly felt like he was in the middle of one of his best college wet dreams when I conceded by looking at him in the eyes, smiled and seductively walked toward him.

"Damn!" he said, watching my all-but-bare ass under my skirt move toward his hard rod. I slowly lowered my ass, offering a light capture and stroke of his dick between my firm skilled cheeks. "Oh gawd!" he yelled. The anticipation and fantasy moment almost took him with my first touch. I knew I could take him quickly, but to take him in a legendary way would require my masterful skill to bring him over and over to the brink of eruption. He would be driven crazy as each drop of his cum is summoned from every extremity of his body. He had no idea what he was in for. He naturally reached up to grab my tits, partly to hold me in my magical place, partly to steal the pure pleasure of my firm flesh between his fingers. I slapped his hand way, further driving the young buck crazy. Over and over, my ass read his dick like a sensor-covered machine, skillfully holding him at bay. His cell phone began to buzz as his next deliveries began to call, wondering where their food was. None of that mattered any more.

My five colleagues, including the eccentrically experienced Serena watched in utter amazement. The four men suddenly each became desperate for their turn. Serena did too. They watched as my tits danced elegantly with the rhythmic movement of my ass.

As much as I resisted the slutty lap dance, I couldn't deny my own growing arousal. The feel of this virgin shaft succumbing under me while being completely intoxicated was sending me over the orgasmic edge. It felt wrong, especially with others watching; but it also felt so good. I was desperate to unzip his pants and impale myself on his un-expecting manhood. My hand instinctively moved down my body, sliding my long fingers under my skirt and between my soaked lips while continuing my dance. The arousal from this titan under me felt amazing.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I panted from the tingly sensitivity. "Oh YES," I moaned, pressing my fingers harder into my own love box. My nipples immediately responded to the stimulation pushing out almost an inch. My other hand reached up to capture one between my thumb and fingers. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd," I whimpered. My love box flooded with cum, soaking my fingers and his pants.

Finally, after several minutes of pure torture, it was time to release my captive. My ass dropped down on his ass, and began to ride him with satisfied vengeance. He was helpless to my skill and lost in rapturous release. The first massive load of warm cream filled his pants, giving me the satisfaction of its moisture on my determined ass. He dropped his head back and gripped both sides of the chair with his hands as if holding on to a roller coaster pushing through a corkscrew formation. "Oh fuck!" he yelled.

"Don't you dare move until I am done with you," I said. He didn't dare.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum just watching this," Jim confessed from across the room. He was desperate to stroke himself, but painfully resisted with the rest of his colleagues standing next to him. He wanted nothing more than to take his turn in my chair.

The young deliveryman began to take some deep breaths, recovering from the biggest orgasm he could remember, completely soaking the front of his delivery uniform pants.

"This is where it really gets good," I said confidently. "The second one make the first seem like child's play."

"Oh shit," the kid said, seeing I was nowhere near being done with him. The kid regained his hardness at my confident seductive words. My ass aggressively took hold of his soaked dick through his pants and began a massage impossible to escape or recover from. His face immediately went flush, all the blood pouring from it to serve other parts of his body demanding it.

"Oh gawd! The second orgasm hit right on the heels of the first, quaking his body with seismic tremors. Oh shit!," he yelled. His body bucked uncontrollably in the chair, trapped by my seduction.

"No shit," she wasn't kidding," Serena said. "I just learned a few things. The other men in the room were rock hard at watching the sex show on the poor unsuspecting delivery kid. It was a moment he would never forget, and would tell stories about for the rest of his life.

My body glistened with sweat from the workout. I was surprised by how aroused I felt from the unfolding events. None of this was going like I had imagined, especially the football game; but there was something so hot about taking that college student making a simple delivery. The alcohol, the feel of his big dick under me, and my first orgasm changed everything about this super bowl party.

SECOND QUARTER

"Well that was an eventful first quarter no one expected," Carl said, stating the obvious. The second quarter had already started and was a couple minutes in by the time I had finished off the delivery boy and sent him on his way for his next delivery.

"Hey Sandy, before you get yourself something to eat, would you bring me a plate of food please?" Pete asked, playfully treating me as a servant. "And another beer." The other four chimed in giving orders from the couch while reestablishing their attention on the game now that the first-quarter entertainment of me taking the delivery boy was over. I watched with some interest as Seattle regained possession of the ball and began to make their way down the field again, with little resistance from the Broncos defense.

The food looked and smelled wonderful, an array of wings, pizza, veggies and sandwiches. I was famished. Carl really splurged on us. I dutifully filled plates and delivered them like a topless waitress to the five teammates. I also replenished their beers as quickly as I could so I could fill a plate of my own. After the lap dance and vodka shots, I hardly noticed anymore I was walking around with my tits fully exposed, only wearing my tiny Broncos skirt. Finally I could get something to eat to absorb some of the alcohol buzzing through my system.

Cheers suddenly erupted from the couches surrounding the television. "Touchdown!!!"

"Shit," I thought to myself, quickly turning around to see which team's colors were in the end zone. I stood there holding an empty plate, not yet filled. "Shit!" I said out loud seeing Marshawn Lynch holding the ball, before the replay of his one-yard run across the line. The extra point was unceremoniously kicked and was good. The Seahawks were up 15 to zero.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Brad began to shout. Pete and Jim couldn't resist joining him in the chant.

"Can I at least get something to eat first?" I begged.

"Get your ass over here," Serena said, gloating. She was feeling the slight buzz from her early drinks. Her bent way of thinking also made her envy my vulnerable position.

Pete filled the vodka shot glass to the brim and held it up for me to take.

"Damn," I said as I walked over to the couches empty handed. I took the glass and stood in front of them between the couch and television before pouring the flavored drink down my throat. "Whoa!" I said, feeling the instantaneous affects of the elixir. "Shit." The room spun, but I also found myself enjoying the buzz. I was drunk.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Brad began again, celebrating that his Seattle Seahawks had just scored enough to strip this Broncos fan bare, with the game only three minutes into the second quarter. The Seahawk fans in the room remained fully clothed.

"Come take it off yourself," I said in a sultry drunk slurred voice.

"Are you shittin' me?" Brad said.

Even surprising myself a bit, I turned around to face the television with my back to them, bent over at my waist, keeping my legs straight, and grabbed my heels. My tiny skirt hiked up, exposing the bottom of my fit tush. My still-moist pussy lips peaked out between my legs. The tiny skirt was the only thing that remained on my otherwise naked body. If they wanted it, they would need to come take it.

Brad's stunned hesitation gave Pete the opportunity to jump at the chance. He bounded up. His large black hands slowly, ceremoniously slid my orange and blue skirt the long trip down my gorgeous tanned legs, until the tiny piece of fabric fell limp around my bare feet. Like a flag lowered in battle, the Seahawks were now in complete control.

The other four cheered in uproarious disbelief and celebration. I stood up and stepped out of the last remaining display of Broncos colors.

"Damn," Jim said, taking in the beauty of my uncovered body and trimmed pussy. "It's better than I imagined," accidentally revealing he had enjoyed private fantasies of seeing me undressed.

"We have a situation here," Carl said in a nonchalant tone. "Sandy here is out of clothes to offer when the Seahawks score, and we've only just begun the second quarter. What's going to happen when the Seahawks score next?"

"I'm out of clothes," I answered. "I don't have anything more to give?"

"Yes you do," Serena answered deviously. "Based on what we just saw, you have a lot more to give," referring to my legendary dance on the deliveryman's lap.

Sexual tension filled the room.

"Wait, wait," I said putting my hands up, even with my inhibitions down. These are my workmates. It's one thing to take a young deliveryman who I would never see again, it's another when I have to work with these people every day.

"I say we take this party to the next level," Serena continued. She knew she could make suggestions none of the men could, without it seeming sketchy or harassment. If a woman suggested it, anything was possible. Serena was unabashedly opening the door she knew everyone else would love to walk through.

"What do you have in mind?" Carl asked, wisely allowing Serena's creativity to run freely.

"If she doesn't have any more clothes to give up, then she simply has to give up something else. I think we can all come up with ideas of what we'd like her to give us. Let's be creative and have fun with it."

Heads nodded around the room in agreement. Lustful smiles filled their faces, including Serena's.

"Wait, wait," I said again. "Are you suggesting..."

"Damn right," Serena said. "This party is about to get ripe. I mean, its not our fault you're out of clothes. It's your beloved Broncos that put you in this position. After all the smack talk this season, its time to see how deep your loyalty runs. It's time for you to stand by your team and put out."

Jim couldn't help trying to inconspicuously stroke his stiff member through the front of his pants as he listened to Serena and lustfully watched me.

"Unless you're one of those Broncos fans that only show up when their team is winning," she said, landing the deathblow by striking my loyal competitive heart.

Carl smiled at Serena's impressive negotiating skills.

"Manning is going to turn this around. This game is nowhere near over," I said, unconvincingly, even to myself. "Until then, I will stand with them, no matter what."

"Like I said," Serena said. "This party is about to get ripe."

"Bring it," I said, more out of drunk impulse than anything close to logic.

"Get something to eat," Carl instructed. "Things are going to get interesting when the Hawks score next."

Pete, Jim and Brad all felt compelled to high five Serena. My arrogant taunting for the two weeks leading up to the game was now coming back to bite me in the ass, or anywhere else they might want.

I also took comfort that the Broncos had the ball again. Certainly the debacle of the game so far would be a wake up call, and they would begin to turn this around. They had turned games around before. All I needed was Manning to masterfully move the ball down the field like he is famous for. The Broncos systematically marched down the field. I felt renewed hope. If nothing else, at least burn some time to allow me to recover.

I took a bite of a wing as I watched with great interest. Nothing would please me more than to see the Broncos offense begin to score again and again, unanswered, systematically stripping my gloating colleagues from their pride and clothing. The Seattle defense was relentless, applying pressure unlike the Broncos had seen all season. I watched as the ball snapped to Peyton, the defense rushed Manning with full force. His sharp reflexes kicked in, floating a lob of the ball to Moreno to escape the attack. "No! No!" I shouted in disbelief, jerking my hand, spilling sauce from the wing onto my naked breast.

"Yes! Yes!" the cheers in the room overpowered my stunned cries. "Go! Go! Go!"

Peyton's floater was intercepted by Malcolm Smith, who returned it 69 yards down the field for a touchdown. The uneventful extra point was good, further distancing the Seahawks lead to 22, with only three and a half minutes left in the half. Unbelievable.

All eyes in the room looked to me. I walked over to the table and poured my own vodka, before throwing it down.

"I think lap dances would be a great way to start," Brad said, still mesmerized by my earlier performance. How nice it would be to be a recipient rather than a spectator.

Pete and Jim nodded in agreement, still amazed by how their spontaneous super bowl party was developing.

"Lap dances it is," Carl said.

"That means for all of us," Serena piped up.

"I'm not even sure what that means," Jim said, "but am totally turned on by the idea."

"I've never, ..." I started to say.

"You won't be able to say that any more when we are done," Serena interrupted.

"Holy shit," Brad said.

HALFTIME

The quarter ended, leading into the much-anticipated Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers halftime show. How convenient that the super bowl would think of everything, including providing music with a strong beat for my halftime lap dances. Rather than taking one person at a time, I put the dining room chairs in a circle facing each other and invited anyone who wanted to experience me working my magic on them to have a seat. Every seat was taken. I told them to keep their hands down and enjoy the ride.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aroused at the thought of serving five people simultaneously. I had always wondered what it might be like to lap dance two or three people at a time, but had never imagined five, including another woman. Today I had no choice.

Truthfully, I am a seductive drunk. It never took long for my past boyfriends to discover that a little alcohol in my system lowered any small sexual inhibitions I had, unleashing my inner-vixen. It was some of those stories I had confidentially shared with Serena that were now coming back to inspire the group. As drunk as I was, and after the earlier lap dance and all the sexual energy in the room, I was ready for anything that might happen.

I started by walking around the outside of the circle, running my hands across each of their shoulders as I passed them. I turned the volume of the television up so the beat of Mars' music rumbled the floor beneath us. I could tell the men were already rock hard. I had no doubt I could take them as easily as the Seattle defense was dismantling Manning and company.

It seemed right to start with Carl. He may be our boss and team leader, but in this moment, he was just a man. Nobody can take a man like I can. I sat down on his lap facing him, allowing him to get an eyeful of my beautiful breasts while my bare pussy and ass went to work on the large snake in his lap. "Impressive," I whispered, pressing my ass down firmly on him while moving to the music. His hands were desperate to explore my forbidden body. When I felt his dick approach climax, I thrust my body up, pressing my tits against him as I rose up. He moaned, as his face got lost in my chest as it moved up and off of him.

I moved to Pete and repeated the same technique until he was blurry with delight. Jim and Brad followed suit, already close to climaxing, having watched their first two colleagues surrendering to the skillful technique of my ass. I moved to Serena, who was more than ready. Like the others, I sat on her lap, pressing my ass into her petite crotch. I could feel that she had nothing on under her skirt. She smiled as she boldly leaned forward to kiss my breasts. She adjusted her legs, pushing her pussy up, for the full benefit of my massage. The other men almost all blew their loads watching these two attractive women going after each other in a dry hump. Serena loved the idea as much as I did that all four men were mesmerized by our lesbian action.

I moved back to Carl, to begin my second pass around the circle, this time facing away from him so I could watch the others watching us. The beat of the music continued to rumble the floor. As my ass worked his readied dick, my hands reached to either side, one massaging Pete, the other fingering Serena through her skirt. Both leaned back in blissful surrender. I stood up just before Carl erupted, leaving him in desperate agony for release. I moved across the circle to Jim, facing away from him, taking hold of Brad and Pete's members in my hand as I unleashed my ass-assault on Brad's member. Pete and Jim both almost exploded from the simultaneous massage. I moved back to Serena, this time continuing my hand assault on Brad and Carl. Moving around the circle this way, I was masterfully able to bring and keep all five on the brink of eruption.