Super Bowl Sunday

Story Info
She entertains her husband's friends during the big game.
10k words
4.42
84.4k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyTee
SallyTee
47 Followers

The events here are fictional. Some of what I write is true, but most of it is fantasy.

Sports fans found the last Super Bowl Sunday to be very much anti-climactic and disappointing. In my case, that night could have hardly been more memorable and life affirming.

But allow me to tell you something about myself: My name is Sally. I had spent over twenty years as a dutifully monogamous wife. However, since my divorce from my white husband close to four years ago, I have allowed--make that encouraged--eight men to slip their cocks into my newly accommodating body. Eight black men including my second husband. From that point on I have conceived three biracial babies.

People frequently ask me if my husband, Lee, is the father of each of my biracial babies. I always smile and lie. Why, yes, he is! Of course, I know the identity of each of my children's fathers. This is simple. I'm even pretty sure I know which black man quickened me back during the Super Bowl Night session that knocked me up this last time.

Well, pretty sure anyway.

Since it was Super Bowl Sunday, Lee and I had gone out to dinner with four of his black friends. It was a very tasty dinner at a sports bar in the down town area of our city. You know, the kind where every TV in the place is tuned to pre-game analysis. I enjoyed a nice salmon salad, and two glasses of wine which is my limit, since after two I become totally inebriated. All the other wives except for me were out of town, but I couldn't get off work that weekend to go with them, so I turned out to be the single white woman at a dinner table with five black guys.

After dinner my husband invited his friends over to watch the game and indulge in a few beers. All the guys gladly accepted his invitation. When we got home I got the guys their beers and they started playing pool. I was in the kitchen making them some snacks and could hear them talking. The TV was on and a woman in a commercial must have caught their attention. There were some remarks about her being hot, nice tits, and a great ass. You know guys just being guys. Then I heard one of them say "You know, Lee, your wife has a hot body," and all the others agreed. Lee, my husband, said thanks and they went on chatting about other things. I will admit to a little tingle in my pussy when I overheard the comments about me.

A little history before I continue on. Lee and I have been married for a little over three years. In the three years that we have been married only occasionally have we had a discussion of him seeing me fuck other men? Lee indicated me that he had a desire to see me with other men. He mentioned it as being a fantasy of his. However, the closest we ever got to such a thing was me flashing other men in a public place.

This started a couple years back in a dinner club. We were out having dinner one evening and Lee had gone to the restroom. When he returned, he said, "I want you to spread your legs apart for those fellas over there." We were sitting up in chairs that were higher than the ones at the bar. He had asked me not to wear panties that night with my nearly transparent nude thigh high stockings, and Lee knew it. I looked in front of me and understood exactly what my husband wanted. There were a group of men sitting right at pussy level in front of us. At first, I said no, but I could see the disappointment in his face. So I thought for a bit. He'd seldom made many sexual demands on me that I couldn't handle, and if he wanted this, OK. And so I did as he asked. I opened up my white thighs for the first time for someone other than my new husband to see my pussy. It was exciting. At first one, then two, then all three black men were staring right at my bare pussy. My husband was turned on big time, and oddly enough I found that I was too. I guess I'm just a natural exhibitionist.

That night Lee and I returned home, immediately went to bed and indulged in an exciting and quite memorable fuck. I like to think we'd conceived our second child that night.

Any way back to the story of Super Bowl Sunday. I was in and out of the kitchen serving snacks to the guys he'd invited over. This was early on in the game, so there was still some potential for football drama. I would stop every now and then to watch part of the game or the commercials. I had noticed the guys staring at me a little more than usual. Caught them checking out at my ass and my tits. I enjoyed it, but it seemed like no big deal. I wrote it off to the conversation they'd had earlier.

As the game progressed, I was getting tired and a little bored with the lackluster action; so I decided to go to bed. I delivered one more round of beer and started to say my good nights. Then right in front of all of his black buddies my husband announced, "Sally, the guys all think you are hot." I blushed and looked at them all and said thank you. They were all looking at me, so I became a little embarrassed. Then Lee urged me to "Do us a favor and undress down here. I want the guys to see just how hot you really are."

I could feel my face turn beat red, I almost could not believe what I had just heard. "Lee!?"

Lee walked over to me, with all those other black men staring at me. Then my husband said, "Please, babe. I really want you to undress for these guys!"

I was speechless. Embarrassed, surprised, shocked, and maybe a bit excited, I dropped down on the couch cushion. When I regained my composure or should I say when I came to, every one of those smiling black faces were standing around me. I looked at my husband and asked "Wh-what did you say?"

Lee came over, put his arms around me, looked me in the eyes and softly said, "Please dear, I want to show you off to my friends." I looked at him deciding whether I should slap him and run out of the room or just stand here and cry. I had a million thoughts racing through my brain. What is this all about? Does he really want me nude in front of all his friends? Will he stop me if I start, and just say he was kidding? Is this for real? The wine had long ago worn off, so I knew I was hearing correctly what he was saying.

Then my thoughts shifted to. Will these guys like what they see? Hey, I am thirty-six. I've had three kids and a couple of these men are in their early twenties. I work at a medical supply company during the week, so I can hardly find time to stay in good shape, but my tits are all real, if maybe sagging a little.

Will they like me? Will they think I am a slut? Will my own husband think I am a slut?

I looked at Lee and softly said, "Is this really something you want me to do?" Followed by a whispered, "Are you going to let them touch me?" Then I had to wonder, do you still love me? "Lee, will you still love me if I do this?"

He came up from behind and said "No touching unless you want them to and, yes, please do this for me." He squeezed me and said "Yes, I love you and always will." He let me go, gently pushing me out from him a little.

For the first time I looked at all the guys and they were all looking at me. Looking at their crotches I could tell they were all hard and wanted me to undress. Very embarrassed I slid my skirt off and let it fall to the floor. I was not planning on giving a show when I got dressed, so I just had French cut panties on. As my skirt slid off Lee said "spin around, dear" And so I did with all the guys nodding appreciatively. "Lee, she has a very nice ass."

"OK honey, now the top please," Lee said. I unbuttoned my blouse and was sliding it off my shoulders when one of the guys took hold of the sleeve and pulled it the rest of the way off. His hand had brushed against my shoulder when he did and that felt kind of nice.

I stood there in front of five men with just my bra and panties on. Lee said, "spin around some more for the guys" As I spun around, I remembered thinking this is not so bad. I often wear less than this at the swimming pool. I was just settling in to being comfortable with this whole deal and liking the attention I was getting. The guys were being cordial, although very excited. I loved their comments. "Yeah, Lee, she is hot," one said, "Nice ass, Lee" another married man said. "Awesome titties," said a young bachelor." "You look great, Sally," someone else said. This was the night I first learned I loved to show off my entire body to other men.

I was just getting to like this when one of the married guys suggested, "Hey Lee, have her take bra off." I had forgotten I had agreed to undress. Lee pointed out, "You heard Harris, sweetheart." I looked at Lee and was going to protest. Then I felt his hand unsnap my bra. I instinctively closed my arms to my chest to catch my bra and cover my tits. The guys were way excited now, I lowered my arms and let my bra fall to the ground.

And there I stood in my panties and nothing else on in front of five black men. I closed my eyes, again feeling embarrassed. I put my hands to my side and stood there. The fellows all went wild. "Oh yes awesome tits, nice nipples." "You are a lucky man, Lee, to play with those." I was enjoying their comments and relaxing a little. Then I heard one guy say "Damn, I wish my wife had tits like Sally's," and then "Me too." I opened my eyes I knew all their wives and wanted to see who was saying what. There were lots of other complimentary remarks. This, in a womanly kind of way turned me on; so I was once again feeling easy and comfortable.

Jake, one of the twenty-something year olds said, "Look at how hard her nipples are." This is when I realized that my body was all turned on regardless of what my mind was telling me. I do not know how long I stood there, only that I just became aware that once again I was spinning around so each of them could get a good look at my tits. "Look," said Tim-Andre, my husband's boss, "her panties are all wet, she is enjoying this as much as we are..." I looked over at my husband, hoping he would not be upset about this. He looked at me like a proud parent. "Are you enjoying this dear?" I nodded my head, softly whispering back, "Yes, I am."

"Then off with your panties and show these men your best parts."

This time it took no encouraging at all. I just peeled them off. I let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. Here I stood totally naked in front of all these black men. I freely spun around as I listened to all the guys talking about my pussy, ass and tits. Not too surprisingly, I loved it. They were all so kind with their remarks. I just spun around and around, basking in their attention, lost in my own world for a little while.

Then Lee took me by the hand and led me over to the pool table in the other room. The other men followed never taking their eyes off of me. They all quickly cleared the balls off the table as Lee helped me up on to the table. As I lay there, Lee spread my legs wide open. The guys gathered around all staring at my now wet little pussy. As I lay there I was thinking, Wow! I would have never guessed in a hundred years this is the way the evening would go.

Suddenly, the disappointing Super Bowl had been totally forgotten.

I looked around at all the men, their eyes fixed on either my tits or my pussy. "Wow, Lee, your wife is awesome." "Yes, Lee, that is easily the best looking pussy I have ever seen." "Yes, Lee, Sally must be an awesome fuck." "Would love to feel those titties and hard nipples." "I just want to rub those awesome pussy lips." Again my mind settled into my own little world, just enjoying the fact that five men were all standing around me, wanting me. As I lay there it dawned on me, they had kept their word. Except for helping me with my clothes, no one touched me. Just then I felt a hand play with my pussy, startled, I looked down to see that it was Lee's hand. He rubbed my lips to the excitement of all, and then spread my lips open for the guys to see. The guys once again went crazy, all saying "Oh, man, can we play with it?" "Can I rub it?" "Can I play with her tits?" "Can I suck her nipples?" and "Can I lick her pussy?"

I lay there; listening to every word, thinking there is no way Lee will allow them to touch me. Then I heard a whisper in my ear, in an excited voice, "Dear, would you like them to touch you?"

"Lee," I said, "Are you sure you want that?"

"Only if you do."

Wow! "Let me think about this," I said.

"OK guys let's have another beer and give her some time" I heard Lee say. "Just lay there dear. So the guys can take a good look at you while they have a beer."

I lay there spread out as the guys went to the refrigerator for another beer. Laying there with my eyes closed, a million thoughts running through my head, I didn't even hear the commentary on the game. Mostly I thought, will Lee really let them touch me! Will Lee think less of me if I say yes to any of their suggestions? What exactly does touch include? Do I have to touch them in front of Lee? Surely he won't let them put their cocks up in me! Have I let this go too far already! Eyes closed, lost in thought, I had not paid any attention to what the guys were saying or doing. I was just about to get up off the table when I tuned-in to their conversation.

"Lee, you are so lucky to have a wife that takes such good care of herself. Just look at how hot her body is." "Lee, you are lucky to be sleeping with that each night." "I really would love to feel her pussy!" "I want to finger those hard little nipples," and on and on, and the more they talked the wetter my pussy got. Well, maybe just a little touching. And then Harris, whose wife I can hardly stand added, "Damn, I wish my wife looked half as good as yours Lee, she is awesome." Those became the magic words. In a catty sort of way, I thought to myself, I would love to be talking to his wife knowing Harris had been looking at me, touching me and thinking those thoughts.

I signaled for Lee to come over to me. He padded over to me--wearing his bathrobe. "Lee, is this what you want from me, will you still love me if all these men touch me"

"Sally, I will always love you," then he kissed me and said "Do not do this if you do not want to." He told me to lie back down and close my eyes.

Then I told him, I just want to make you happy. "OK Lee, however; when I say stop, that means you all stop and I am done, do you understand?" Yes, he said. With that he told the other four to come on over.

"Open your eyes, Sally."

I opened my eyes and was I surprised, five naked black men, including my husband were all standing around me. They had all undressed as I lay there with my eyes closed. "What is this?" I said.

They all answered together. Well, fair is only fair.

"OK give me a minute guys." I got up on my elbows and looked at five naked men, with stiff hard cocks standing around me. For the first twenty years of my previous marriage, I had one man. Since then, Lee's cock was the only one I'd experienced. Now I lay here surrounded by hard black cocks. All but two appeared about the same as my husband's. One of the mid-twenty year olds had a large cock, uncut. I had never been with an uncut cock. Even in collage I did not mess around much, so up till now I did not have much experience. I thought to myself glad they are only touching and Harris was not going to be stuffing that big monster into me. Only a single man's cock appeared smaller than Lee's. I lay back down, very much turned on from the thought that I could get all these black men turned on.

I lay there not knowing what to expect. I heard Lee say, "Remember guys I told you the other day she likes it gentle at first" With that I could feel several hands all over me. Two on each leg softly rubbing up and down my legs. Two on each breast very softly rubbing my very hard nipples. And one is rubbing my pussy lips very gently. I was so turned on; it was both relaxing and exciting. Closing my eyes, I felt a finger slide into my wet pussy. I thought about saying that is going too far then decided not, it felt so good. So I said to myself that is my husband's finger, Lee would not let some other guy finger my pussy. Then I felt a pair of lips on each nipple as their hands gently squeezed my tits. Oh, this encounter felt great. Two men licking and sucking on each breast and Lee's fingers sliding in and out of my pussy, while two more men rubbed my inner thighs. Heaven!

Then two things came to me at once. Lee murmured in my ear "Are you enjoying yourself?" One set of hands had quit rubbing my right leg; yet, those fingers were still going in and out of my pussy, rubbing my swollen clit, and then sliding back in.

Panic nearly set in. Those weren't Lee's fingers making my pussy feel so good. At the same time his earlier words sunk in to my mind. "Remember guys I told you the other day she likes it gentle at first."

"Told you the other day she likes it gentle at first." Had Lee set this whole thing up? He'd planned it, and I fell for it.

If our guests had not been doing such a wonderful job on my nipples and pussy, I might have been pissed. What should I do? I thought to myself. If he wants to watch his buddies use me well here comes the show, I decided. The show I had decided on was far less than where this would end. I had planned that, OK, they can play with my pussy and lick and suck on my nipples, and I was going to play with Harris's cock only because I disliked his wife. It would be satisfying whenever I talked to her now, to know I had stroked her hubby's cock. Catty, I suppose, but it sounded right at the time.

The fingers inside my wet pussy where replaced with another set, fatter longer ones. I nearly lost my breath. As they went in and out I felt yet another hand rubbing my stiff little clit. These guys were good. I had not realized it, but I was thrusting my pussy into the motion of their fingers. If they did not stop, I would certainly have an orgasm soon, and I totally had not planned on that.

Just when I thought my body was going to forsake me and cum in front of all these guys, Lee who unbeknownst to me had left the room walked back in from another room. "Hey guys look at what I have." I looked up to see Lee standing there with two of my dildos. I felt myself blush instantly red. Had he no shame? Is there not any modesty left in him? Now all this men will know that I use sex toys. I should have said stop right then and gotten up. But the guys were all excited and yelling "Awesome, Lee, let's see you use them on her!"

Yeah, smartass, let's see you use them on me.

Lee had brought in two of my favorite toys. One of them a silicone rubber life like black cock. It felt and looked like a real cock. It was about the size of Lee's cock. The other toy was a small vibrator I like to use on my clit. With all the excitement of the guys, I thought alright, Lee, use these on my pussy and give the guys a real show. I was lying in the middle of our pool table. Someone said we'll need to slide her to the edge. I slid my ass and thighs toward the edge of the table but the rail kept me from going all the way to the edge. Jay said, "I know what to do." I heard the patio slider open and Jay returned with a cushion off one of the lounge chairs. The other four picked me up as Jay slid the lounge cushion under me. Tim-Andre grabbed two bar stools for my feet and I slid right to the very edge of the pool table.

Lee got on his knees between my spread open legs. At first, he used the small vibrator and slid it up and down my wet lips. He handed the vibrator to Harris and told him to use it on my clit. Harris was careful, and soon my embarrassment had faded away into anticipatory excitement. As Harris gently rubbed the nub of my clit with the small vibrator, Lee parted my lips with the black cock shaped dildo. He very slowly slid it in and out of my pussy. Once again the guys are all excited and commenting on the action. "Wow that looks awesome" "God, Sally, your pussy is gorgeous!" "Look how wet her pussy is!" "Damn, I wish that were my cock." "Look how her awesome lips drag against it when the cock comes out, like they don't want to let go of it."

SallyTee
SallyTee
47 Followers