Super Hero Ch. 01

Story Info
It started as a joke by his friends…
2.3k words
4.49
74.2k
61

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,695 Followers

It was another Thursday night at Dick's Last Resort. The guys met there after work every Thursday for a drink. They always got a kick from the name as the place was little more than a dive bar with a few coin operated pool tables. It was the very last place on Earth men could light a cigar in public and not get arrested. There was never much of a crowd at Dick's, which was fine. All they were interested in was a few drinks, maybe a game or two, and shooting the shit.

"I'm thinking about renting out one of my rooms," Gary said.

"Dude! Are you serious?" Harry said.

"Yeah, why not? The divorce cleaned me out pretty good. There's a guy at work who rented out one of his rooms and he said it worked out pretty good."

"So, who you going to rent to?" Ed asked.

"Whoever has money."

"Dude, you need to think this out a little. First of all, you don't want to rent to just anybody. There is a lot of riffraff out there. Personally, I think it should be a chick. You don't want some guy moving in," Harry said.

"Oooh now you're talking," Ed said. "What you need is a hot chick like the one over there by the wall. How would you like waking up to her everyday? Huh?"

"Sweet!" Harry agreed. "But if you can't get her...then get a stripper. She should definitely be a stripper," Harry chuckled.

"Ex-stripper," Ed corrected.

"What?"

"You want the experience, but not the drama. She should be a young, good looking, ex-stripper," Ed snickered.

"Gee, thanks guys. That's a big help," Gary said sarcastically. He glanced over at the chick by the wall. "She is nice looking. It should be a chick...I'll give you that."

"Or maybe a female wrestler," Ed continued. "They wear those costumes, you know? That would be hot."

"Wrestlers, strippers...you got this all wrong," Harry said seriously. "Strippers are trouble; a wrestler might kick your ass. But let's face it...you want something nice to look at, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Then what you need is a super hero!" Harry said starting to laugh. He couldn't keep a straight face any longer. The others laughed too. "Check it out," he said pulling out a cigar, "They don't cause trouble, they fix trouble. They only kick your ass when you fuck up." He paused to put some fire to it. "But Ed was right about the costume thing... that's just fucking hot. You need a freaking super hero."

"Yeah, I'm glad I brought this up. You guys are really good at this," Gary chuckled. "Let me see if I got this right. I need a young, good looking super hero who wears a sexy costume and fixes shit. Oh, and is looking for a room," he laughed. "Yeah, I bet those grow on trees..."

He took the last sip of his drink, "OK, that's if for me. I got to get out of here. I have an early day tomorrow."

"Take it easy man," Ed said.

"Hey, I'll get you one of those secret whistles. You'll get a roommate in no time. All you have to do is blow," Harry laughed holding up his beer. Gary waved them off and headed home.

Ed and Harry ordered another beer. "You know what we should do?" Harry said. "We should place the ad for him."

Ed laughed. "Yeah, right!"

"No really...he'll get a kick out of it," Harry smiled.

Gary received a very strange phone call a week later. It sounded like a young woman and she was asking about the room. He surmised she was somebody's friend as he had not placed an ad.

He told her about the room and she said she was interested. She sounded nice enough, so he invited her over to take a look. If things worked out, he wouldn't have to place an ad after all.

An hour later he received another call. It was another young female. He decided to ask her how she got his number and she said the ad. But he hadn't placed an ad. He asked her what ad and she said the one in the People's Voice.

Clearly there was an ad with his number. And there was only one way that could happen. It had to be the guys. He made an appointment with her as well and headed to the newspaper stand to get a copy of the People's Voice.

And there it was:

Room for rent. Great location, rate negotiable. Youth a plus. Only female super heroes need apply. Costume required. 555-1212.

Holy shit! He couldn't believe it. They went way too far this time. Well, it was funny. He wished they hadn't put his real number in there.

Who in their right mind would respond to an ad like that? Oh my god. Were these girls going to show up in super hero costumes?

What in the world did they think of him...placing an ad like that. He laughed. The whole thing was crazy.

Then he came to his senses. The guys probably set that up too. Nobody was going to show up. They were just yanking his chain.

No one was more surprised than him when the first girl actually showed up. No, she was not wearing a costume. Yes, she was young and appeared to be very much into the punk rock scene. She mentioned several of her favorite super heroes, all female, thinking that would improve her chances as she checked out the room.

He quickly realized she was not a setup. If she was, she was a damn good actress. And funny, very funny although he was sure she was not trying to be. He took her number and said he would give her a call, but there was no way. She was covered in tattoos and had a metal thing going through her nose.

He called the guys and told them the story. There was nothing but laughs on the other end of the phone. They admitted to placing the ad, but denied sending anybody over. They were stunned someone would actually call on that ad.

Four hours later the second girl dropped by. And yes, she was wearing a costume! She had all this blonde hair and bright red heart shaped sunglasses. He couldn't believe it. He kept a straight face and invited her in.

"Wow! I like that costume," he said impressed.

She pushed her heart shaped sunglasses up, "Thanks!" She threw her cape back and spun around so he could get a good look.

It started with a bright red cape held together at the neck with a golden "P." Her top was little more than a red leather bustier that held her ample cleavage up and out while tapering her waist down to her hips where she wore the shortest of short pleaded skirts something akin to a cheerleading outfit. The thick belt around her waist had a holster on each side that appeared to contain nightsticks. And to top it all off she wore thigh high red leather boots that laced up the front with four inch stiletto heels.

She had the bluest eyes and long curly blonde hair. And that ass!

"So...are you a super hero?" he asked cautiously.

"Of course!" she responded holding out her arms indicating her costume. "Isn't it obvious?" she smiled.

He smiled back. "What does the P stand for?"

She puffed out her chest proudly, "Commandress Penis."

"Oh man!" he chuckled. That one caught him off guard. But she wasn't laughing. "Yes, of course. Commandress Penis," he said reassuringly. "Tell me Commandress, what exactly do you do? Do you have super powers?" he asked deciding to play along.

"I thought it was obvious..." she said with a sexy smile, "I command penises."

Whew! This just got better and better he thought holding back the laughter. He had to admit she was good. And that costume! It took some guts to wear that thing in public.

"So...what's with the nightsticks?" he asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh these..." she said reaching for the holsters. "These are not nightsticks," she said pulling out two very life-like dildos.

"Wow!" This chick had balls, he gave her that.

"These are just some of the tools I use," she said running one across her luscious red lips.

His eyes were immediately drawn to the perfectly shaped penis. He felt that familiar stiffening in his crotch. "Care to try?" she asked offering the other.

"Uh...no thanks," he smiled. Suddenly the air was filled with sexual tension. "Would you like to see the room?" he asked changing the subject.

She could see she had made him uncomfortable. She smiled. Men often had that reaction. She holstered both cocks and pulled her sunglasses back in place, "Absolutely. Lead the way."

He walked down the hallway to the back bedroom. The sound of her heels hitting the hardwood floor was just behind him. He opened the door and moved to the side.

The Commandress walked into the room and looked around. She checked out the closet, looked out the window. "Great view," she said. Her smile was alluring. "How much did you say the rent was?"

"Let's call it a hundred a month," he said testing the water.

"Mmm...sounds a little stiff," she said peering over her sunglasses at him. "The ad said it was negotiable." He watched as her eyes dropped down to his crotch followed by a wicked little grin. She stepped over to him, eased her hand to his crotch catching him off guard. "Feels like you are a little stiff. It seems my powers are working just fine on you." She ran her tongue along her lips suggestively, "What if I take care of this for you...say once a week? That should be worth a hundred a month...wouldn't you say?"

He just smiled.

"Here," she said unzipping his pants. "Let's call this a security deposit...shall we?" She had his cock out with the flip of the wrist. "Mmm... nice," she said pushing her sunglasses up and dropping to her knees. Her pretty blue eyes stared him in the face as she ran her tongue over the tip of his cock.

He muffled a groan. His eyes were locked on hers, her tongue, his cock. It had been a while since he had gotten head. And the way she rolled that tongue was very promising.

He watched as those pretty red lips consumed the head of his cock and immediately felt her tongue going up his slit. The moan slipped from his mouth before he realized it.

She pulled back, held his cock between those perfectly polished fingernails. "So do we have a deal?" she smiled.

He looked down at her pretty blue eyes and luscious red lips. Her ample chest was bulging out of her costume. "Oh yeah...we have a deal."

She smiled. "You know...most guys like to watch when I do this. I think it's kind of sexy. Should I pull my hair out of the way?"

"Sure..." he beamed. She must have read his mind. He loved watching his dick get sucked. She was too good to be true.

She took her hair in one hand, did a little flip and had it in a loose knot to one side giving him a perfect view.

She ran her red lips up his shaft slowly. It was easy to see that she loved cock. You just can't fake that kind of thing. She pulled away and stared at it affectionately. "You have a really pretty one," she said admiring it.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip. She felt it jerk between her fingers, which brought a smile to her face. She waited a moment knowing she had his undivided attention. Then she kissed it again causing another jerk. She noticed the little dollop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. "Awe...how cute," she said snaking her tongue to whip it off.

Everything went into slow motion. Her tongue lapped that pearl of cum and took it back inside her mouth. She tightened her fingers around his shaft, pulled up his length summoning more ooze to appear. She giggled. It was the sexiest giggle he had ever heard. She leaned in and claimed her prize. "You taste good," she said talking to his dick.

Then as an after thought she looked up at him. "You don't mind if I take my time with this?"

His cock jerked once again. "No, no...please...whatever you want."

She gave him that wicked little grin of hers, "Good answer."

Thus began the most incredible blowjob he had ever received. It was like a work of art. Everything about it was perfection. The way she moved, the way she looked, the things she did, all perfect. Not too fast, not too slow. It was abundantly clear that she literally loved cock! She paid homage to it as if worshipping a prize from the heavens.

He had lost track of time and everything else for that matter. Watching her was the single most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. It was hypnotic to the extreme.

Having taken him to points heretofore only dreamed of, she pulled away saying, "I love to swallow..." And with that she rolled those luxurious lips down his length one more time. His body started to shake, his knees wobbled, even his vision blurred. He swore he could feel his balls contract, his sperm racing up his shaft as lightening bolts ripped his brain to shreds.

For several glorious moments the entire world consisted of those lightening bolts completely frying everything he had known and loved, every thought he had ever had, every thought he ever hoped to have as he pumped oceans straight down her throat. So large was that ocean that his balls actually hurt.

Suddenly he was aware of the energy expended. Surely she had just taken a year off his life, maybe two. The Commandress rose to her feet. "I'll just get my things," she grinned satisfied with his depleted status.

He watched that sexy ass of hers as it swished out of the room.

To be continued... Thank you for your vote

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,695 Followers