Super Hero Ch. 02

Story Info
Living with a super hero has its perks.
4.2k words
4.65
52.6k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers

He walked into the kitchen the next morning to see a beautiful young woman sitting at the table. She had the prettiest blue eyes, lovely blonde hair. She was wearing an oversized satin nightshirt with VS stitched over the pocket. The two little dots poking seductively through the shimmering material were more than enough to send a surge of energy straight to his crotch.

That surge brought back memories of the day before. He told himself it had been a dream. But now he knew it was real, it had actually happened.

"Good morning," he said cautiously. Part of him still did not want to believe.

"Good morning," she said with that cute little grin of hers. "I hope you don't mind..." she said indicating her attire.

"No, no...perfectly fine," he said quickly. "May I pour you some coffee?"

"Thanks...but," she smiled looking at her full cup.

"Oh...right," he said feeling stupid. He sat down across the table from the one person who was single-handedly responsible for stretching the boundaries of his limitless sexual imagination past anything even remotely recognizable. Was she even aware of the incredible talent she possessed? Did she have the slightest clue what men would do to experience what he experienced?

"Do you work?" she asked innocently bringing his thoughts to a screeching halt.

"Uh...yeah," he said momentarily blank. He desperately reached for his occupation, the company name, something, anything. "Computers," he finally blurted. "I work with computers."

"I bet you are really smart," she said. His eyes feasted on those two alluring dots. They called out to him, demanded his attention.

Then he realized what he was doing. And it was well after she had noticed. "And you? Do you work?" he said trying to recover.

"Yes...I told you yesterday silly. Don't you remember?" Her tone was honest, sincere.

"Commandress Penis?" he challenged gently. Surely she didn't expect him to believe that she was a super hero? Did she think she was a super hero? Suddenly he had a sinking feeling in his gut.

"Yes, Commandress Penis," she said letting him dangle on the end of her hook. She held his eyes letting him squirm. "I'm a singing telegram," she giggled finally letting him off.

"Oh yeah, singing telegram." Of course! Suddenly he felt greatly relieved as everything fell into place. "Sounds like fun."

"Mmm," she purred, "you have no idea." She gave him that wicked little grin. "The hours are weird, but the tips are good."

He stole another peek. Yes, he imagined the tips were very good.

He sat at work staring at his screen. But he couldn't focus on work. What started as a joke by the guys ended up being the surprise jackpot of all time. He had no idea how long it would last or even if she would be there when he got home. He half expected to find his house cleaned out of all his worldly possessions. It didn't matter. That blowjob was well worth it.

Finally his day was over and he got in the car. Would she be there? Would his stuff be gone? Was there anyway he could talk her into another blowjob? He had no idea what to expect.

He opened the front door and immediately saw his stuff. That was a relief! He closed the door behind him wondering if she was there. It dawned on him that he didn't know her real name. Feeling foolish, he called out for her, "Commandress!? Is anybody home?" He waited a moment, but there was no response.

He walked in and threw his keys on the table. He peeked in the kitchen, but it was empty. He walked down the hall to his room, but noticed the door to her room was slightly ajar. He stepped over and called out once again, "Commandress?" But there was no response.

He peeked through her door and noticed a big brass bed sitting against the wall with a floral bedspread and tons of throw pillows. Yeah, she had definitely moved in. Just as he turned for his room, his brain registered something. He immediately turned back around and stared at her bed.

Sure enough, there was a set of handcuffs dangling from the brass rail.

Holy shit! He felt his face flush. His eyes quickly scanned the room for more evidence. He made sure not to touch the door or move it in any way. The rest of the room looked perfectly normal from what he could see. He quickly turned for his room.

Holy shit, he couldn't believe it. He paced back and forth trying to decide what this meant. Of course his first thought was totally kinky. He tried to think of other, more legitimate reasons why a person would have handcuffs attached to their bed. He couldn't think of a single one. Oh man...this was too much.

He removed his clothes from work and stepped into the shower. He didn't usually freshen up after work, but then again, he didn't usually have a stone cold fox living in the house. He splashed on some cologne, combed his hair and slipped into a pair of causal pants.

Normally he would sit around in his underwear, but not tonight. Tonight it was causal pants and a button down shirt. He wondered if he should wear shoes, but decided that would look to formal. Who wore shoes around their own house?

He headed to the kitchen listening carefully to see if she might have slipped in while he was getting dressed. But it appeared the house was still empty. He grabbed a beer from the fridge, but decided what he really needed was a whiskey. He put the beer back and filled a tumbler with some of his best.

He walked into the living room and turned on the TV. He made himself comfortable on the couch and waited. He watched one show and then another while polishing off three whiskey's.

He felt like he was back in high school. Then he started feeling like an idiot. He had to be ten, fifteen years older than her. The only reason she showed any interest at all was to get out of paying rent.

Yeah rent, once a week. He couldn't keep the smile off his face. Those blowjobs would surely kill him, but what a way to go.

He heard the key in the front door and looked up to see her walking in. "Hey Commandress!" he said with a gentle wave.

She looked over and flashed him a bright cheery smile, "Hi!"

"Busy day?" he said making small talk.

"Yeah. Two bachelor parties in a row. They can get a little wild."

"Well come take a load off," he said pointing to the couch. "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"Awe, that's nice of you," she smiled taking a seat at the other end of the couch. "What are you having?" she asked glancing at his glass.

"A little whiskey. Actually its twelve years old and very good," he said with a crooked grin.

"Great. I'll take three fingers of that, neat."

Holy shit! She wasn't bashful about her whiskey either. "Sure, no problem," he said getting to his feet. He walked in the kitchen and got another tumbler. He poured her drink and caught his reflection in the microwave door. He ran his hand over a stray hair and headed back to the living room.

He walked back in and immediately noticed her cute little corset lying next to her on the couch. His eyes went straight to the most magnificent breasts he had ever seen.

She looked up, caught his eyes. "Oh...you don't mind do you? That thing is so unforgiving," she said giving her breasts a gentle rub. "My poor boobs need a break!" she said flashing that bright smile of hers.

"No, no...perfectly fine," he said forcing his eyes up to hers. He handed her the drink. "I want you to feel comfortable. After all...this is your home too."

She flashed him another smile, "That is so sweet of you." She held her glass out, "Toast. Here's to home sweet home," she said bumping her glass against his. Then she took a generous gulp of twelve year old whiskey. And she didn't bat an eyelash.

He settled in on the couch. He didn't look, but just knowing she was sitting there exposed was driving him crazy. He could feel himself growing hard. Should he make small talk or let her relax?

"So...bachelor parties. I bet that was a hoot," he said not really looking at her. How could he look at her without looking at her breasts? It was impossible.

"You bet. The guys had been drinking of course. They were really nice," she said with a straight face.

It was all he could do not to laugh. He could just imagine what a bunch of drunks would do the second she walked in the door especially in that costume.

"So...you sang them a telegram?" he asked trying to put it all together.

"Yeah, but they didn't really care about that," she said reaching into a pocket in her skirt. "They just wanted me to hang out with them." She pulled out a few bills and threw them on the table. "I even had a drink with them. They looked ok," she said pulling out more bills. "I usually do a lot of flirting. Big tips you know, "she giggled.

There was a pile of money on the table.

"You don't mind if I take these boots off, do you? My feet are killing me."

"No...go right ahead." He watched from the corner of his eye as she crossed one leg over the other and untied the lacings. It was almost pornographic the way she loosened the laces. Slowly her thigh was revealed, then her knee, then the rest of her leg right down to her ankle. She eased her foot out letting it fall to the floor. Then she crossed the other leg on top and proceeded to do it all over again.

"You know I've been known to give a pretty mean foot rub," he smiled. "Would you like one?"

"That is so nice of you to offer. You are so sweet." She flashed him that smile of hers, "You know...that sounds lovely. I think I will take you up on that offer."

He hopped down on the floor and took her foot in his hands. He would give her the best damn foot massage ever. Then maybe, just maybe, she would be inclined to pay a little "rent."

He gently kneaded her flesh noticing her bright red toenails, which perfectly matched her long red fingernails. After working her foot for a bit he glanced up to say something, but his eyes went straight to her breasts. He loved the way they sat, hard little nipples on top. He forced his eyes higher, "How's that?"

She peered down at him; her smile was more of a seductive grin, "very nice."

He noticed she already drained her glass. A few more of those and she would be swinging from the rafters. "Ready for a refill?" he asked working her insole. He couldn't keep from darting back down to her breasts.

"Sounds lovely," she said handing him the tumbler. She noticed the bulge in his pants. It was hard to miss.

He hopped up and headed to the kitchen. He poured another drink thinking how perfect everything was turning out. A little more foot massage, a little more booze...who knows? This was better than any date he had been on. He poured four fingers this time and headed back to the living room.

"Here you go. Good stuff, huh? Smooth." He crouched back down on the floor and took her other foot in his hand. He started to work his magic along her foot, up her ankle, all the way to her calf. That afforded him the perfect opportunity to sneak a peek under that short little skirt of hers. He could see her matching red panties staring back at him.

"You are really good at that..." she said in a firm voice. His eyes darted up, saw her staring at him. Had he been caught peeking? "Do you do that often?" she asked taking a nice, long pull off her whiskey.

He wasn't sure if she meant the foot rub or looking up girl's skirts. In a way it didn't matter. "Every chance I get," he smiled working her foot.

"Mmm, I bet," she said knowingly. She eased her foot from his hands, "Thank you. That felt really nice."

He got up and took his seat on the couch. Suddenly he became self conscious about his crotch. His cock was literally throbbing in his underwear. He moved his hand to his lap to hide the bulge.

They fell into a short silence. She reached over and grabbed her corset. "Well, I'm going to turn in. It's been a long day and I'm tired," she said rising to her feet.

"Here...let me help you," he said grabbing her boots. He followed her back to her room and put her boots just inside the door. "Well, good night," he said stealing one last glance at those wonderful mounds of flesh.

"Good night," she said closing the door.

He walked back to the living room with a smile and a bulge. He couldn't believe his good fortune.

He called the guys the next day from work. He hadn't talked with them since the Commandress moved in. He couldn't wait to tell them the news. After all, he had them to thank. They made plans to meet at Dick's after work.

Harry and Ed were on their first beer as he walked in. They immediately noticed a difference in the way he walked, the smile on his face.

"What's up with you?" Harry asked as Gary slid into the booth.

"What do you mean?" he asked defensively.

"Something's up. We've known your stupid ass way too long. What's happening?" Ed quizzed.

"Well, as a matter of fact, there is a little something. You assholes remember that little stunt with the ad in the paper? Huh? The way you guys set me up?"

"Yeah...so," Harry said.

"Well, I rented the room. And it was off that ad," he said with a huge smile. Both Harry and Ed could see how pleased he was. They were intrigued to say the least.

"Who in the world would answer an ad like that?" Ed asked in disbelief. "You didn't actually let them in your house? Nothing but whack jobs would respond to an ad like that."

"That's what you think! I'll have you know that this beautiful blonde answered that ad, freaking tits out to here, blue eyes. And here's the kicker. She was wearing a freaking super hero costume!"

"Get the fuck out!" Harry barked.

"No fucking way," Ed said.

"Yes, fucking way...and I mean FUCKING way," Gary said pleased as punch.

"You're fucking her?" Harry asked immediately.

"No, I'm not fucking her. But she gave me a blowjob that took two years off my life!"

"Bullshit!" Ed said in disbelief.

But Gary just sat there with a shit eating grin on his face. It was the smug kind of grin a man wears when he doesn't give a fuck who believes him. It was unmistakable.

Ed leaned in and asked, "You said she was wearing a costume. Was it a super hero costume? What was she dressed as?"

Gary's smile got even bigger. "You won't believe this, but I don't care. Fuck the both of you." He fumbled with his beer knowing they would give him shit. "She was dressed as Commandress Penis."

Ed and Harry laughed and laughed. The waitress came by and served another round of beers.

"OK, we deserved it. You got us back. You had me going there for a second," Harry admitted pulling out a cigar.

"Yeah, me too. Commandress Penis. That's a good one," Ed chuckled.

But Gary wasn't laughing. He sat there with that smug little grin.

After a minute or two the others caught on. He wasn't kidding. Thus began a thousand questions from both wanting to know every little detail.

"Dude, we have to come by. I gotta see this chick," Harry said taking a puff.

"No way," Gary said. "Hey she just moved in. I don't want you guys hanging around slobbering all over the place making her feel weird. Let her settle in, get comfortable. Maybe I will invite her up here."

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea. This is such a date place," Ed laughed.

"I'm not dating her," Gary quickly corrected. "She is my roommate, my very hot, suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, roommate," he said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, maybe not up here. But I'll figure it out."

They had another round of beers. The Commandress was the topic the entire evening. Gary told them about the foot massage and everyone agreed that was a great move. Ed kept asking about the costume. Although Gary described it in great detail, he did it again just for Ed. The one thing he didn't mention was the handcuffs. He decided to hold that little tidbit back, save it for another time.

Gary drove home feeling like the most popular kid in school. As he got closer to the house his thoughts shifted to the Commandress. Would she be there? He felt himself getting hard. He almost felt guilty talking about her all night.

He walked in the house, but she was not there. Oh well he thought, there was always tomorrow. He walked back to his room and got ready for bed. His poor cock was hard as diamonds.

He lay on the bed, closed his eyes and grabbed his cock. He let his mind drift as he began to stroke. Of course it went right across the hallway to that brass bed, the one with the handcuffs. He thought about those magnificent breasts subconsciously moving his hand to his nipple. He ran his finger over the tight little nub as he pulled on his throbbing cock.

His hand became a blur and before he knew it he was pumping a nice, hot load onto his stomach.

The next morning he went to the kitchen for some breakfast. It was Friday. He loved Friday's. He put the coffee on and heard something. He turned to find her taking a seat at the table. His eyes went straight to those two little dots. Those babies must always be hard he thought. He couldn't remember seeing them any other way.

"Good morning," he smiled.

She flashed him a nice smile, "Good morning."

"Coffee?"

"Please."

"Looks like someone had a big night," he said. She just smiled. He could see she didn't want to talk about it. That was fine. He would give her some privacy. "Would you like some eggs? I was just getting ready to make some."

"Mmm, sounds wonderful."

He made them breakfast, served her plate and refilled her coffee. He didn't say a word, but it was an easy silence. He noticed when she was through and asked if he could take her plate. "Would you like more coffee?"

"No, thanks. That hit the spot. You are such a good cook."

"I do dinner better. That is my specialty," he said starting in on the dishes.

"Mmm, I'll have to check that out."

"How about tonight?" he blurted out.

"OK, maybe," she smiled. He got the impression he had put her on the spot and felt like an idiot. "It depends if I get called or not. If I don't, then it's a date."

He was useless at work. He thought about his impending dinner date. He went over several menus trying to decide which she would like best. He stopped by the grocery store on the way home.

He walked in the house and she was sitting on the couch. He was surprised and quite happy. "So you are here! Great." She was fully dressed as the Commandress. "I have a great dinner planned. You won't believe my manicotti."

"Sounds good," she smiled.

"No calls?" he asked looking over her costume.

"Not yet anyway," she said putting down the magazine she was looking at.

"Would you like a drink?"

"I better not. Maybe later."

"Ok. I'll just get things started," he said heading back into the kitchen. He spent the next forty minutes preparing the vegetables and salad while letting the manicotti bake in the oven. It was an old recipe and he knew she would love it.

She stepped into the kitchen with a long face. "I just got called." He was instantly heartbroken. "I was so looking forward to this. You have worked so hard in here."

"Don't worry," he said trying to recover. "I'll put it in the fridge for another time," he said with a lame smile.

"I'm so sorry. I hoped this wouldn't happen, but I've got to go. Maybe I'll see you later," she said headed for the front door. He watched her cute little ass sway back and forth listening to those heels click on the hardwood floor. And then she was gone.

He fixed himself a plate and had dinner with a healthy glass of whiskey. She would have loved it he thought. He put hers in the fridge and watched a little TV. He ended up drifting off to sleep right there on the couch.

He woke to the strangest sensation. Groggily he opened his eyes and saw a penis rubbing his nipple. She was between his legs. His shirt and pants were open. Gone was the cape and corset.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,713 Followers
12