Super Hero Ch. 03

Story Info
A super hero calling card…
2.1k words
4.56
37.5k
24

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers

The next morning he walked out of his bedroom and noticed her door was still shut. He walked to the kitchen and fixed some coffee. He had a cup hoping she would show up, but she didn't. He went ahead and fixed breakfast. She must be sleeping in he thought.

He put on his workout clothes and headed for the gym. He put in a good two hours and headed back to the house. Her door was open, but she was gone. She must have gotten a call. He cleaned the house as was his habit on Saturdays. Then he ran his errands, did some grocery shopping and a load of laundry.

He heard a knock at the door late that afternoon. He opened it to find Harry and Ed walking in with a six pack. "He man what's up!" Harry said handing a beer to him and walking right through to the kitchen to putting it in the fridge.

"How's it going man?" Ed said plopping down on the couch.

"What are you guys doing?" Gary asked.

Harry sat on the couch with Ed, "We're just visiting. Keep your panties on." He glanced down the hallway, "Is anyone home?"

"So that's it. No, she's not here," Gary said. "I told you guys it's too early, you need..."

"Don't even try to run us off. We're not going anywhere until we see her," Harry said taking a sip of his beer.

"Don't worry man, we'll be cool. You have nothing to worry about," Ed volunteered.

"Turn on the game. Channel five I think," Harry said propping his feet on the coffee table.

There was no use Gary thought. He turned on the TV and took a sip of his beer. He prayed they would not fuck it up for him.

The game was close so they watched it to the very last minute. It had been neck and neck all the way through. There was a minute left and they were setting up for a field goal that would win or lose the game.

"I got twenty bucks says he misses it," Harry said on the edge of the couch.

"I'll take that bet," Gary said.

They were just breaking the huddle when the front door flew open and the Commandress walked in.

All eyes shifted to the caped blonde wearing those red thigh high boots.

"Why...hello boys," she said flashing that smile of hers standing there with her hands on her hips. Harry dropped his jaw. Ed's eyes popped out of his head.

"Oh hi," Gary said. "These are my friends, Harry and Ed."

She loved the look on their faces. She had seen it before. "Hello Harry, Ed."

"Uh...hi," Harry finally managed. She was everything Gary said and more. "Would you like a beer?"

She walked right over to the couch and took a seat between Harry and Ed. "Gary knows what I like," she said suggestively.

Gary headed to the kitchen to fix her drink. He made a mental note to keep two bottles in the house at all times. He returned to find all eyes on her.

He handed her the drink and they briefly made eye contact. It was the first contact since their little episode on the couch. She gave him a knowing look, "Thank you sweetie."

Harry and Ed glanced at each other on that one. They watched as she took a nice, long pull from her drink. They nearly fell off the couch.

She turned to Ed who had yet to say a word, "What's the matter honey? Cat got your tongue?" He was staring at her breasts. She patted him on the thigh and turned back to Harry.

"Are those cigars?" she asked. He always had a few in his pocket. Harry prepared himself for the speech. Usually when people saw his cigars they launched into some story about their last horrible experience around them. "They look like Cubans..." she smiled.

Harry was intrigued, "You have a good eye. Cohiba's."

"I like La Gloria Cubana's myself."

The smile on Harry's face stretched from ear to ear, "May I interest you in one?"

"I thought you would never ask..." Harry watched as she ran the cigar under her nose enjoying the distinct aroma of Cuban tobacco. "Nice." She ran her tongue along the tip gaining the attention of every man in the room. She pushed it past her lips and rolled the shaft gently in a clockwise motion preparing it for fire. There was not a soft dick in the house by the time she asked for a light.

"You do know your cigars," Harry complimented putting an even fire on it.

She let out a smooth cloud of smoke, "That's not all I know..."

Harry crossed his legs trying to hide his erection.

No one had noticed the game had ended or who won. She was the center of attention since the moment she walked in. It was surreal watching her smoke and drink with the boys. She had them in the palm of her hand.

After some time she rose to her feet and thanked the boys for a lovely evening. Every eye in the place watched that cute little ass of hers as she headed back to her bedroom.

Harry and Ed had the good graces to wait until she left the room before they started.

"Holy shit," Harry whispered with a huge smile.

"Fucking A," Ed agreed.

Gary quickly glanced down the hallway making sure her door was shut. He turned back just in time to see Harry putting his hands up to his chest indicating large breasts, "Wow baby!"

"Did you get a load of that costume?" Ed said amazed. "It was smoking hot!"

"Alright you guys...keep it down," Gary cautioned. He looked over his shoulder one last time. "I told you. Didn't I tell you?"

"Yeah...but we didn't believe you. She was everything you said," Harry said amazed. "I can't believe she wears that costume. Singing telegram. Who the fuck would have guessed that one?"

"That costume is just too fucking much," Ed said.

"Alright...you guys have had your fun. You saw what you came to see. It's late, time for you to go."

"Ok sweetie," Harry teased. Ed chuckled.

He showed the boys out and walked back to his bedroom. And there sitting on his bed, right in the middle of his bed, was one of the Commandress life-like dildos. It stared back at him like some sort of calling card.

He quickly closed the door behind him before anyone could see, not that anyone was there. In the privacy of his room he picked it up to inspect it. He was immediately impressed that it was about the right size and with how real it felt in his hand. He opened his drawer and hid it inside.

He got ready for bed and slipped under the sheets. He thought about the handcuffs, the dildos. He had never known a girl like her before.

He didn't see her again for three days. They kept missing each other. He never really knew her schedule. He was watching TV when she came through the front door.

"Oh hi," she said cheerfully sitting on the couch. "I haven't seen you since the guys. How have you been?"

"Good, I've been good," he said casually. "I guess you have been working a lot, huh? By the way, you made a big hit with the guys. Thanks. I hope that wasn't too awkward."

"No, not at all," she smiled. "I'm used to it." He could see if didn't bother her.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sounds great," she said with a look. He headed for the kitchen wondering what that was about. He fixed a nice strong drink and took it out to her.

"Look what I have," she said reaching for her purse. "They had tons of these at my last stop." She pulled out a handful of penis straws and put them on the coffee table. She picked up two, one for his glass and the other for hers. "Aren't they cute?" she giggled taking a sip through it.

He stared at the pink penis with the exaggerated mushroom shaped head sticking out of his glass. "Yeah..." he said with a forced chuckle. He slipped his lips around it and took a strong pull feeling the booze squirt in his mouth through the slit.

"So tell me, did you get my little present?"

His ears instantly turned red, "Uh...yeah."

"Have you been practicing?" she quizzed.

Practicing? Holy shit! Was that why she left that in his room? "Sure, sure...you bet," he lied.

"Fun... isn't it?" she grinned.

"Oh yeah," he smiled digging himself deeper.

She scooted up next to him on the couch. He wondered if she was getting ready to make an installment on the rent. "Show me," she said reaching for her holster. "I'd really like to see." She held it up to his lips with a seductive grin.

He saw no way out. He leaned forward and took that cock between his lips. But this time was totally different. He was not drunk this time. Nor was his cock wedged between her beautiful breasts. Nope, this time was all about him sucking cock, something he just told her was fun.

Under her watchful stare, he descended the shaft taking more and more into his mouth. Even though he was stone cold sober, having a hard penis in his mouth was triggering something.

Maybe it was the way she was looking at him or maybe there was just something very sexual about feeling a penis between your lips. He wasn't sure what it was. All he knew was that he was growing stiff at an alarming rate.

She rubbed it across his lips several times, "Let's see a little tongue action."

He rolled his tongue out and traced around the ridge surprised how stimulating it was. "Mmm...you have been practicing," she grinned approvingly. She slipped it back between his lips, slid it back and forth a few times, "Yes...very hot."

She held it before his lips, "Kiss, kiss."

He found himself leaning forward and kissing it right on the tip. She smiled her approval and put it back in her holster. Her hand slipped into his lap, found his cock hard as hell. She gave it a nice squeeze; "See...told you it was fun. Keep practicing..." She rose to her feet and left.

He was completely dumbfounded.

He sat there wondering what had just happened. His cock jerked against his too tight underwear. He nudged it a little giving it more room. Sucking that cock made him hard as hell. It had the other night as well, but he assumed it was the booze or the boob job she gave him. He couldn't blame that this time.

He sat there for an hour hoping she would return. Finally he gave up realizing she was not coming back out. He went to his room and got ready for bed. He wasn't sure why, but he went to his drawer to see if that penis was still there. Of course it was.

He glanced at the closed door, and then picked it up. Being alone, he allowed himself the luxury of really checking it out.

He rubbed it across his lips much like she had. His cock grew to full hardness almost instantly. He closed his eyes and focused on what it felt like slipping past his lips. His cock jerked confirming what he already knew. It was hot as hell.

Soon he was slurping on it with complete abandon. He knew he shouldn't, but it was nasty and kinky...and he was really getting off to it.

He teased his nipple with it. Over and over he rubbed using just the tip. He couldn't believe how good that felt. All these years...and he had no idea.

He moved it next to his cock. He held them together and squeezed. Some homoerotic surge went through him. He told himself it was ok, nobody knew what he was doing.

He clutched his balls tightly causing his erection to stand tall. He tapped it with that life-like cock. More homoerotic surges. Stronger this time. He did it several more times getting higher and higher.

He slipped it back in his mouth. It was then he noticed the taste. Apparently he leaked a little on it when he held them together. His other hand went to his shaft, started pumping.

He pumped with great determination as he sucked that cock hard. He was deep into this kinky homoerotic fantasy when his orgasm gripped his body. His cock sent a long rope of cum straight up in the air. He rolled back on his bed with a lazy smile.

He would be doing that again for sure.

To be continued... Thanks you for your vote.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers