Super Mario Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"You're gunna make me cum!" he said to her. She just took the thick cock deep again. She took hold of his hairy balls and rubbed them. The cock throbbed and spurted its' cum down into her throat. Mario moaned loudly. Toadette bobbed her head back and forth for a little while as all the cum drained out of the thick member.

She pulled it out of her throat and her tongue rubbed around the cock-head. She removed the cock from her mouth and licked her lips. She looked up at Mario and smiled. He smiled back at her, "You're fuckin' amazing Mushroom-girl!"

Then she turned her attention back to Luigi. She grabbed his cock and smiled up at him. Then she opened her mouth and took the hard cock deep down into her throat. "Oh Yeah!" said Luigi. She rubbed his balls as she deep-throated him, just like she did with Mario. Luigi was moaning with pleasure again.

She bobbed her head back and forth for a little while until Luigi said, "Oh yeah! Now I'm-a gunna cum!" He moaned as he spurted his load down her throat. She sucked his cock clean and rubbed it with her tongue before taking it out from her mouth again.

Both of the brothers put their dicks away and did up their overalls again. "You may not be the Princess, but you're the cock sucking Queen!" said Luigi.

Toadette smiled, "No, the Cock-Sucking Queen lives in world six."

Luigi looked at Mario, "Let's go to world six bro!"

"You need to go to world two next." said Toadette. "It's in the desert."

"Why? What's in world two?" asked Mario.

"The second castle. The Princess might be there."

"Might? I was told she would be in this castle!"

"If she's not in castle two, you'll need to check castle three."

"Crap! How many castles are there?"

"Eight."

"And which one is the last one?"

"Bowsers' Castle. In world eight."

"Bowser is the one that kidnapped her right? That's probably where he took her."

"Maybe. You should check there if she's not in castle two, three, four, five, six or seven."

"No, I think we'll just go to Bowsers' castle next."

Toadette looked puzzled, "Why would you want to do that?"

"Why wouldn't we want to do that?" said Mario.

"I still think we should go to world six." said Luigi. "But if you want to go to Bowsers' Castle, we can use my warp whistle." He pulled the warp whistle out from his overalls, it looked like a small golden flute.

"Where did you get that?" asked Mario.

"Out there, I came across a mushroom house. Inside, I gave the little mushroom man my coins, and he told me to pick a chest, it's contents would help me on my way. I picked the chest with the warp whistle. He said I was very lucky."

"It's probably just a piece of crap! He probably swindled you."

"No! The mushroom people wouldn't do that, would you?" Luigi said, looking down at Toadette. She shook her head. He held the whistle up, "I think I figured out how it works. You blow into it."

Luigi moved the whistle under his moustache and to his lips, and started blowing into it. The wind started blowing around them. Toadette stepped back, "No! You're supposed to go to world two!"

Suddenly there was a full on tornado around the two brothers. They cried out as they were picked up off the ground and started spinning around. The room became a blur as they were tossed around.

After a little while they were thrown back down to the ground. Luigi got up on his hands and knees and spewed up all over the ground. "Oh Shit! That was not cool!" he said, wiping his mouth.

Marios' head was spinning as well. It took a little while for him to get his bearings. He looked around. They definitely weren't in the castle any more. It wasn't bright and sunny like world one, the sky was dark and gloomy. The ground was grey and barren. Nearby were a bunch of large bones and a huge, empty turtle shell. The music here was different as well, deeper and more foreboding.

There was also a huge lake of molten lava nearby. Rising out from the middle was a large castle, made of grey and green stone. There was a spiky dome rising in the centre of it. A stone bridge lead out to it.

"Wow, looks really Heavy Metal." said Luigi. "I think that might be Bowsers' Castle. The warp whistle took us where we wanted to go, how about that?!"

"Yeah, let's-a go!" said Mario.

They walked across the bridge and toward the looming castle. As they approached the entrance they saw two large statues of Turtle Dragons, similar the one Mario fought in castle one. They approached the large red doors.

"What's the point of having a big, secure castle if anyone can just walk in?" said Mario. Luigi shrugged.

Inside, the castle was similar to the castle in world one. It was filled with lava. This Bowser guy obviously had a fire fetish, flames were being thrown about everywhere. There were also plenty of spikes, Thwomps, Bullet Bills and those stupid skeleton turtle things.

Mario and Luigi made their way through the difficult level. They were running and jumping, dodging flames and thwomps and navigating the maze of doors. They made their way to the upper levels of the castle.

The two of them walked through a large bare room. Suddenly the stone floor broke up underneath their feet and they yelled as they fell through it. They slammed into the floor. Mario looked around, They were on a round stone platform, over a lava pit in a huge room.

There was a cage hanging over the platform with a woman inside. Mario looked up at her. She was beautiful. She had fair skin and long, wavy blonde hair. Her face was pretty, with large blue eyes. She was wearing a long pink dress and a golden crown on her head. She had to be the Princess.

"You're the Princess we're supposed to be rescuing right?"

"Yes. I'm Princess Toadstool. You can call me Peach. Who are you?" she said in her sweet, girly voice.

"Mario Mario, at your service. This is my brother Luigi."

"Hello." said Luigi, waving to her.

"Uh, how do we get you down from there?" asked Mario.

"By defeating Bowser."

"Huh?"

There was a loud booming laughter and a huge, hulking figure dropped down and crashed onto the floor. He was another dragon turtle monster, with green skin, large horns and bright red hair on his head. He had a large, spiky shell on his back and wore spiky black bracelets. He stood over nine feet tall. He had to be Bowser.

"I am Bowser." he said in a booming voice. "King of the Koopas, and master of evil." He regarded Mario and Luigi with his large, intense eyes. "I knew those wimps would be sending someone for the Princess. Who are you?"

"We are the Super Mario Brothers, we're plumbers from Brooklyn." said Mario looking up at him, clearly unimpressed by his theatrics.

"Plumbers?! Surely you jest. You must be knights, or champions, or super heroes."

"Nope, we came to fix the pipes." said Luigi.

"But you must be great heroes to make it through all eight worlds." said Bowser.

"No, we just came here straight from world one."

Bowsers eyes went wide. "WHAT?! You can't do that!"

"Sure we can, we used a warp whistle." said Luigi.

"But I put bosses at the end of each castle and filled them with lava. I set up my minions for steadily increasing difficulty. I went to a lot of trouble."

"Why?" asked Mario.

"Because I'm so evil, that's why. Now go back to world two and do it properly."

"No."

"Raaaaagh! I will crush you for your insolence!"

"Bring it on, Fat-ass!" said Mario raising his fists.

Bowser threw his head back and roared. Then he threw his head forward and spewed forth fire. Mario and Luigi dove out of the way of the flames. The two of them ran around as he spat out fireballs at them.

"Aaaagh, he's hocking flaming loogies at us." cried out Luigi. Bowser was breathing fire at Luigi when Mario came up to him.

"This is how we rumble in Brooklyn." said Mario as he threw a punch to Bowsers' jaw. "Aaaaagh!" he cried out as he connected. It was like punching a brick wall.

Bowser laughed. "You really are pathetic little plumbers. I will feast on your roasted flesh while I wait for a real hero to come and do battle with me." He punched Mario, sending him flying back and tumbling along the ground.

Bowser went into his spiky shell and started spinning around and slid after Luigi. Luigi yelled in fear as he sprinted away from the spinning shell of death.

"Here Mario, use this." called out Peach. She threw one of the red and white mushrooms down to him.

Mario grabbed it. "Hey thanks. Where were you keeping that?"

"Hrmph, none of your business."

Mario ate the mushroom and quickly doubled in size. He ran over to Bowser, who was now spewing more flames at Luigi. He stood taller than Bowser now, but not by much.

Bowser cried out in surprise as Mario grabbed his tail. The giant plumber started spinning the huge turtle dragon king around. "Aaaaaagh!" cried out Bowser as he was starting to spin faster and faster. Mario let go and he went flying away, over the edge of platform, toward the lava.

Luigi got up off the ground and wiped the sweat off his brow with his cap. "Good work brother. That's the end of him."

"That's not the end of me!" came Bowsers booming voice. He flew up over the edge in a very strange looking contraption. It was like a big round tub with a large clown face on the front. There was propeller spinning underneath it that didn't look like it could possibly generate enough lift to fly him around.

Mario and Luigi took one look at it and burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" yelled out Bowser.

"Your flying machine, ...it just looks so silly." laughed Mario.

"Shut up! It's not silly. It's bad-ass!" said Bowser angrily.

The Princess was laughing too. "No, it does look silly." she said.

"I'll show you silly!" said Bowser. He reached down and pulled out a bob-omb as he flew over to the brothers. He tossed it down at them.

"Hey look, it has eyes, and it's walking, now it's flashing." said Mario. BOOM! Mario screamed as he was rocked by the explosion. He shrunk down to normal size again.

"Ow, hey! That fuckin' hurt you Cunt!" he called out to Bowser.

Bowser laughed. "So is this!" He tossed out several more bob-ombs. Mario and Luigi ran and jumped about as they exploded all around them. Bowser kept tossing them out, somehow he seemed to have an endless supply in his small aircraft.

Mario stopped and looked up at him. "There's something you don't know about me Shell-head," he picked up a bob-omb. "...I'm-a good at sport!" He raised the bob-omb above his head and jumped into the air and tossed it. It was a perfect basketball jump-shot, it curved in the air and landed in Bowsers' silly looking aircraft.

Bowsers' eyes went wide in fear. "Aaaagh! NOOOO!" BOOM! There was a loud explosion and the aircraft came crashing to the ground. Bowser spilled out of it and laid there motionless.

"Here Luigi, finish him off." called out Peach as she threw him something. Luigi caught it and looked at it, a yellow, five-pointed star.

"Thanks." called out Luigi. It kind of looked like a cookie. Luigi bit into it and suddenly he start flashing bright colours and some fast music started up. "WHOA! Psychedelic!" yelled Luigi as he started running around.

He ran into Bowser and sent him flying away. Bowser came splashing down into the lava. He screamed and thrashed about as his body was being burnt away. "Nooooo! My one weakness! ...Why do I fill the castles with this stuff?!" He was silenced as he sunk down into the lava and disappeared.

Luigi was still running around, flashing all sorts of bright colours while the music continued playing. Soon the music stopped and he stopped flashing. He looked down at himself as he caught his breath. "Whoa... That was ...FUCKIN' AWESOME!"

The cage around Princess Toadstool started to blink and then it disappeared. She gently floated down to the ground. Mario and Luigi stared at her wide eyed. "How did you do that?" asked Mario.

"You did it by defeating Bowser."

"Oh."

"My heroes! Thank you for saving me. You were so brave."

"Aw shucks It was nothing." said Mario.

"I'm going to bake a cake for you."

"A cake?" said Luigi, looking a little disappointed. He preferred the reward they got for rescuing Toadette.

She walked up to him with a smile on her face. She got close and put her arms around him. "It's a euphemism, my brave, handsome plumber."

"Ooh Yeah!" said Luigi happily. She planted a kiss on his lips. She looked over to Mario and smiled. "Let's make it a nice, three layer cake."

"Now you're talking. I love three player co-operative mode." said Mario coming over to her. She leant over and kissed him too. She rubbed his cock through his overalls, it quickly swelled and stiffened.

Mario grabbed at her large firm boobs and squeezed them, making her squeal with delight. She reached down and started lifting up her pink dress, revealing her long, shapely legs. Soon she raised it up over her head and dropped it on the floor. She was standing there in her white cotton panties, long white gloves, crown and red high-heels.

The large bulges sticking out the front of both mens' overalls showed that they liked what they saw. They both got closer. Mario kissed her on the lips and fondled her breasts again. Luigi got behind her and tenderly brushed her hair aside and started kissing her neck. His hands wondered down and rubbed at her thighs and butt. Peach moaned softly.

Her hands rubbed at Marios' chest. She unclipped his overalls and let them fall down. She freed his erect cock from his boxer shorts and started rubbing it with her white gloved hand. Luigi undid his overalls too and got out his hard cock. "These are my favourite types of mushroom." she said smiling.

"Would you like a free moustache ride?" asked Mario.

Peach gave him a big smile, "I love moustache rides."

He reached down and pulled down her panties, revealing her nice shaven pussy. He got down and stuck out his tongue and started rubbing it along her slit. Peach moaned with pleasure. Luigi was still kissing her neck and reached around and cupped her breasts.

Mario laid down on the stone floor. Peach got down and straddled his head and his tongue slipped up into her tight wet pussy. "Oooh yeah, oh, that feels great!" cried out the Princess.

Luigi got in front of her an stuck his cock in her face. She opened her mouth and sucked it down eagerly. She got hold of the shaft and stroked it, and bobbed her head, sucking the cock, while Mario continued to eat her out.

After a little while Peach moaned and said, "Ooooh god! I'm so wet. I need your mushroom inside me." She got up off of Marios' head, and he got up off the hard floor.

Mario bent her over and she willingly got onto her hands and knees, putting her round ass up in the air. Mario grabbed his thick cock and guided it to her wet cunt. He rubbed the head along the little slit, making her moan. Then he pushed it in.

Peach moaned loudly as her hot pussy was filled with the thick cock. Her pussy was soft, warm and wet, and tightly squeezed around Marios' cock. He pulled back and then pushed forward again as he began fucking her.

Luigi got down on his knees in front of her and stuck his cock in her face again. She opened up and took it in her mouth and continued sucking him while Mario banged her from behind.

Mario gripped her ass firmly as he fucked her with a steady rhythm. Luigi had hold of her head as it bobbed up and down sucking his cock. After a little while Luigi said, "Let's swap over bro." Mario nodded and pulled out of the hot pussy.

Luigi pulled away from the Peaches' pretty face and got up and moved around behind her. She looked around and smiled at him and wiggled her ass invitingly. Luigi looked down at her nice smooth, round butt, "Now I see why you're called Peach." He pushed his cock into the tight hole. Peach moaned as he began thrusting into her. "Oh Yeah! That's Super!" cried out Luigi.

Mario had moved around in front of her and stuck his thick, wet cock in her face. She opened her mouth and took it in. She sucked on his cock, tasting her tangy pussy juices.

Peach reached down and started rubbing her clit while Luigi pumped her with fast strokes. Soon she began breathing heavily. She took Marios' cock out of her mouth and moaned loudly. She started to peak while Luigi banged away at her. "Uh, ...oooh, yeah! oh god!" she cried out as the intense pleasure washed over her.

Warm juices dripped out from her hot, climaxing pussy as Luigi fucked her. Her orgasm subsided and she took Marios' cock into her mouth again. She sucked the cock hard and deep and forcefully rubbed the thick shaft. Soon Mario was breathing heavily and groaning. "Ah, Oh yeah! You're making me cum!"

She took the cock deep in her mouth and rubbed his balls as the hard cock started to throb. "Aaaaah ooh, ...Mama Mia!" cried out Mario as he climaxed and his cum spilled out into the Princess' mouth. Her mouth filled up with cum, she removed the cock from her mouth and then swallowed it down.

Mario let out a deep breath, while Peach lovingly licked his cock clean, rubbing her tongue along the head and shaft. Luigi kept banging her from behind. Soon he started to grunt and groan. He pulled out of her, making more of her juices spill out of her hot cunt. He grabbed his hard cock and jerked it. "Uh, oooh Yeah, Oooh Yeah!" he cried out as his cum spurted out onto her bare ass.

The Princess turned around and grabbed his cock. She took it in her mouth again, licking and sucking him clean. "Best cake ever!" said Luigi with a big grin on his face.

Peach smiled back at him, "I've been waiting for heroes like you two to come along."

"Heroes? us?" said Mario.

"Of coarse!" She got up again and went over to Mario and kissed him on the lips. Marios' cock had softened again. She rubbed it with her delicate hand. "Get it up for me again hero."

She gently pushed Mario down on the stone floor. She grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth again, sucking it. Luigi got behind her, rubbing her nice round ass. Marios' cock swelled, and was soon standing up hard again.

Peach got up and then squatted over him. She got hold of his hard member and pressed it into her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down onto him and moaned out in pleasure. Mario moaned as well as his cock slid deep inside her.

Peach lifted herself up and then brought her pussy down again. She bounced up and down in a steady rhythm as she fucked Mario. Luigis' cock was hard as well, he moved around to put it in her face. She stopped bounding and looked up at him, "No, put it in my royal ass."

Luigi smiled, "All right!" Peach bent forward as he got behind her. He spread her ass cheek apart and looked at her little bum-hole. Marios' cock was still wedged firmly up her cunt. Luigi pressed his cock-head into her sphincter. He slowly forced it in and Peach moaned loudly as the little hole stretched open for the hard member.

The cock-head pushed through the squeezing ring and slid down deep into her ass. "Ahhh, Oh God!" cried out Peach. She now had both her holes filled with cock.

Luigi started moving his cock back and forth. The tight ring squeezed around his shaft as he fucked her. Mario continued fucking her too, with deep, steady strokes. Peach was bent over, sandwiched between the two men and was moaning loudly.

The double fucking went on and on, Peaches' loud moans filled the large room. Soon she started moaning even louder. "Aaaaaah, Oh god! Oh god! Don't Stop! ...Ungh!" She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy as her body was rocked with a powerful orgasm.

Both cocks continued to pump away, while she tried to get her breath back. Suddenly there was a loud thud, as two large figures dropped into the room. They were turtle men, around six foot tall, wearing white helmets. They pointed their hammers at the men, "Freeze! NYPD. You're under arrest."

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers