Super Sexuality, Issue 01

Story Info
Supergirl struggles with her sexuality, & searches for help.
10.1k words
4.27
68.9k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of DC comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the DC Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is property of the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

*

High up overhead, scanning the streets of Metropolis for crime and super villainy, is the great blue protector. Chest is branded with the universally known "S", and a red cape flutters in the wind as it courses around the hero in flight. A symbol of bravery, power, and truth. No, it is not Superman, but rather his cousin, Kara, known to most as Supergirl.

Kara was going through her usual rounds of street patrol, gazing down at the people below and offering a friendly wave to those who bothered to peer up at the heroine. By now, most of Metropolis's citizens had become accustomed to presence of super heroes and villains. The creation of the Justice League served to strengthen the awareness, often sending out small groups of heroes to tackle villainy rather than any hero that happened to be nearby.

Regardless of the citizen wide comfort of the super hero presence, Kara still got her fair share of onlookers. Her long, toned, legs lead up to a dangerously short skirt; the red contrasting against the blue top led the eyes directly there. Kara had long since stopped caring about all the panty shots she offered up to the faithful citizens. In fact, as she grew, she had learned to enjoy the knowledge that so many were checking her out when they thought they were being sneaky. When she was feeling especially hot and bothered, she would prefer to bend her leg up rather than keep them parallel to each other.

She had found she was not alone her in sexual thrill from knowingly showing off her body. She had heard many rumors of heroes who had been spotted having sex on rooftops or even in the sky, as well as theories as to why so many heroines were such revealing costumes. Perhaps it had something to do with the knowledge that no one knew who you really were, and you could get away with something as scandalous as wearing a skirt too high or a top too low.

Still, she was reserved enough to not go around flashing her tits as she flew around, much to the dismay of many, she was sure. She was finding she was becoming brasher as she grew, however. At the still developing age of 20, Kara was discovering things about her sexuality, specifically the frustration with being a Krytoptonian on a human world. It's no surprise that due to Supergirl's super human strength, she had trouble getting the full sexual satisfaction she desired from human males. While she is not alone in the super strength department, few can match her strength and endurance. Even so, she had never pursued a relationship with a fellow hero; there were just too many complications that would arise. No, she was left with high school and college boys, too inexperienced to know their way around her body and certainly too weak to do anything of any notice to her.

As Kara ran these thoughts through her head, she sighed, fearing she would never find someone who could satisfy her in the ways she needed so badly. It was becoming a problem, and with each day sex occupied her mind. She worried that it would interfere with her life as a super hero, and that was something she couldn't let happen.

Just as she was running through possible solutions to her problem, she heard a cry for help down in one of the many alley ways that littered the city. Instantly her mind switched to hero mode, and she turned in flight towards the incident.

Giving a heroic stance, Supergirl hovered 10 feet off the ground, staring down at the gruff young criminal aiming a knife at the horrified woman.

"Turn around and drop the knife, scumbag," the heroine ordered, keeping a stern tone and look to issue dominance of the situation.

The thief turned to see who was foolish enough to risk their life for a stranger. When he saw no one standing before him, he looked up at the hovering blonde. Suffice to say he got a good look up her short red skirt, spotting her panties, a shade of blue to match her top. A sly smirk crept up on his 5 o'clock shadow face, and the knife was dropped only to appease the attractive blonde.

Kara gave a curious lift of her thin brow to the ease of the situation. "Go on, get out of here," she said down to the relieved woman. She took the opportunity and ran as fast as she could out of the alleyway and all the way home. Now that the victim was out of danger, she had to deal with the criminal. "Alright, punk, it's off to jail with you."

"Aw, come on," replied the scruffy looking crook, "Why don't we stay here awhile and get to know one another. I feel like I'm pretty familiar with you already." His eyes dropped down from looking her dead in her blue eyes back to her blue panties, savoring the sight he was sure wouldn't last long.

Supergirl finally saw why the crook gave up so easily, he was flirting with her! And to boot, the criminal could see up her skirt. Thighs closed tight together and hands pushed her skirt down more to cover up any chance of letting him see anymore. She enjoyed showing off now and then, but only when in flight, when she didn't have to look people in the eye afterwards.

"You creep!" she shouted, coming to land down on the ground so she could release her skirt in comfort that she wasn't showing off anymore, at least not between her legs.

"Hey, you were the one all spread eagle up in the air, I figured you wanted me to see, blue eyes," reasoned the crook, taking another opportunity to eye the heroine up and down. From her red boots that reached just below her knees, along her lithe legs, up the span of her tight stomach, over her generous breasts, and stopping at her delicate face, framed by wheat blonde hair, Supergirl was a sight to behold. Unlike most other female heroes, Supergirl was still a young woman, and carried with her a youthful innocence. The man snaked his pierced tongue out, dragging it over his soft lips and lip ring.

"You're lucky I don't punch your face through the back of your head!" Supergirl shouted.

"Ah, you wouldn't do that, blue eyes," he confidently replied. "You're too much of a good girl. But, we can change that if you like," he offered, taking a few steps closer to the young woman.

This wasn't the first time a petty crook came onto Kara. Super heroines got it a lot, but her especially. Because of her apparent age, a lot of crooks figured they could easily seduce the young woman, take her over to the dark side and have a powerful ally, if not a great lay. Of course those who didn't act on these urges did so because of the fear that any number of other heroes, Superman especially, would punch them around the globe for being so explicit with the girl.

In every situation such as this, Kara easily ignored the advances of the criminals, just waiting for them to lay a hand on her so she could break it in seven places. Maybe it was just how she was feeling at the time, but she didn't instantly throw away the notion of letting him continue. Most crooks were not attractive beyond the whole bad boy appeal. This one was different, however. He had a gruff, unshaven face, and piercings in his lip, ears, nose, brow, and who knows where else. He had a strong face, carved from a life on the streets. His clothes were rather baggy, but his arms were bare, displaying a gallery of ink across defined muscles. Brown hair hung messily against his facial features, and a cocky smile looked ever plastered on his face.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't just a little bit attracted to him. Maybe it was his features, his bad boy attitude, or a mixture of it all, but she was forgetting she was supposed to be stopping this thug. She thought about how he spied a look up her skirt, and how embarrassed she felt. Now she was doubting whether or not that was just an act. She wondered if she had unconsciously spread her legs on purpose like that. Hell, she had been at this hero thing for some time; she knew how to present herself. Her quandary was extended when, as she thought about the man getting a peek at her privates, she admittedly got a little wet. Kara began to think about this bad boy taking her right there in the alley way. Forcing himself upon her and she all too willing to give in to his advances.

As her mind wandered, the shady character took a few more cautious steps towards the young blonde. His confidence was fading with each step. While he had a cocksure attitude about himself, he was still aware of who he was dealing with. This girl could rip him in half like a phone book in a single, easy, movement. Not seeing any resistance, he tested the waters and leaned in close, granting himself a whiff of her scent.

"Mm, vanilla," he whispered against her ear, brushing a few strands of strawberry blonde hair away from her ear.

That was enough to wake Kara up from her thoughts. She had made her decision, and it was about time she followed through with her desires. She knew full well her fantasy of some mortal human overpowering her could never come to fruition without the aid of dangerous kryptonite or a dozen red sun lamps, and how many boys had those laying around? So, Kara had to make the first move. With a motion too fast for him to see, and too strong for him to resist, Supergirl pushed her prey to the far wall of the alley, sending several trash cans from their location.

Suffice to say, he was shocked. He actually never expected his advances to go very far. At best he'd get a sweet giggle and he'd be hauled off the jail. Most likely he figured she would break a few of his bones and he could maybe get some kind of compensation from the city. But Supergirl, the sweet faced hero of Metropolis, shoving him to the wall and staring him down with those azure eyes with such passion and want? That was a bet he would have lost. A surge of fear ran down his spine as her muscled, but feminine, arms blocked his escape, her palms pressed against, and a bit into, the brick wall he was pinned against.

Like a hungry cat, Kara bared her pearly whites to the victim who was only moments ago the predator. Her pink, thin, lips pulled into a wicked smile as she looked over her prey. The neck, she thought, would be a good place to start. With much more human speed, the young woman dove in, sealing her lips around the inked neck as teeth dug into the flesh. Her body followed suit, coming closer to the man and pressing itself against him. Her firm, perky, breasts mashed into his chest, which she could now feel was quite defined and nice. The surging heat of her vagina radiated against his crotch, and a smooth thigh lifted to press between his legs. The leg raised and lowered slightly, rubbing the inside of his right thigh with tender care as her mouth threatened to pull away a chunk of his neck with it.

He wasn't sure how to feel at that moment. Here was a beautiful woman appreciating his body with such vigor and want that he didn't know what to do with himself. On the other hand, her strength matched her desire, which overwhelmed him to some degree. He could feel the warmth of a trickle of blood roll down his neck and a warm tongue sneak out to lap it up. Her leg between his own felt good at first, but soon she was adding her strength there as well, and the smooth thigh had raised up to his crotch, apply a steady stream of pressure that he feared he wouldn't live through. The only features of this whole event he could enjoy fully were the feeling of her soft lips against his coarse neck and her full breasts pressed against his chest.

Eventually the pleasure was outdone by the pain he was feeling, and he finally found his voice.

"Help! Someone help me!" he cried, hoping to alert another super hero to his predicament, as no police officer alive would be able to pull her off of him. He struggled against her body, trying to slip under her arm and away from her chest, but she was pinning him against the wall with too much force.

That familiar cry subdued Kara's sudden primal nature. Her eyes flew open and she unlocked her grip from the man's neck. Stepping back, the man, like the woman before, ran without hesitation; though with some struggle do to the soreness of his crotch. Kara just stared at the wall for a few seconds before she could taste the man's blood on her lips. A tap of her delicate fingers to the corner of her mouth showed a spot of blood, and not her own.

What had she become, she thought? How could it have gotten so bad that she would assault just some random stranger? No longer could she allow herself to suppress her urges. She had to find a healthy outlet for her desires. Immediately, she took flight, and began communication with the Watchtower for teleportation back to the base. This was a problem she couldn't face alone. She needed someone who she felt shared her dilemma. A beautiful woman with the strength of the gods. Kara needed Wonder Woman.

The teleportation was near instantaneous. One moment Supergirl was frantically flying over Metropolis, hoping to whatever deity would listen that no one would believe the frightened words of a criminal about her sexual assault on him, and the next she was standing in the control room of the Watchtower -- the space station head quarters of the Justice League.

Kara didn't bother to listen to Mr. Terrific's welcome and was up in the air as quick as she arrived. She was lucky her actions weren't being monitored at the time. If she had been on a specific assignment, or a high risk area, the surveillance crew would all have a copy of Supergirl gone wild.

The metallic doors opened before the flying heroine -- picking up her fast approaching presence just in time before she could burst through them. She darted and swerved past the heroes walking through the halls of the space station, each curious as to what had Superman's cousin in such a rush. Kara was determined to have a nice, private, talk with Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman, or Diana to her friends, was a person Kara greatly admired. If she was a Kryptonian and basically forced to model herself after her cousin, Superman, Kara would aspire to be Wonder Woman's protégé.

She found Diana's room further up the base, in one of the larger suites -- Wonder Woman was one of the founding seven, after all -- and frantically knocked on the door. To her relief, Diana was there to answer. The Amazonian was already dressed in her hero attire, as most of the heroes on the ship were required to do as they could be called into action at a moment's notice. Her larger than life breasts were snugly hugged by her mystical metal breastplate, rising up over the cups and pressing together to form the most famous cleavage known. Long raven hair billowed down to her shoulders and a few inches beyond, nestling against her broad shoulders. Blue eyes, slightly darker than Kara's, looked concerned for the fellow heroine's obvious distress.

"Kara, what's wrong?" Wonder Woman asked in a maternal tone. She had found a great connection with Kara over the years, treating her like a daughter at times. She saw a lot of herself in Kara, so when the girl came to her with a look of such fear, she wanted to make it all better for her.

"Diana...I...I don't know what to do," Kara said with a pout, looking up at the 6 and a half foot tall Amazon with tears welling her bright blue orbs. She dove into Wonder Woman's chest, burying her face against the swells of her breasts as she broke into tears.

Wonder Woman was quick to embrace the broken child, and took her into her strong arms. This was obviously a private matter, so she took her into her room and set the door to lock. Diana led the worried hero to her bed and directed her to sit on the end.

"I'll get you some water, Kara, and you tell me what's wrong," Diana prescribed. She turned and walked towards her private bar. She rarely used it except for an after battle drink of mead, but now it would be used for more nurturing reasons. Her plush tush swayed in the tight confines of her blue bottoms, barely larger than your run of the mill panties. Strong, tanned, legs carried her over to the bar where she poured some water into a small glass. When she returned to Supergirl, she had calmed down a bit, collecting herself so she could tell her friend what was wrong.

Taking the glass, Kara took a thirsty sip of the crisp, cool, liquid. It helped clear her throat so she could speak. Despite this aid, she was having a hard time finding the words. Diana was a dear friend, but she was almost like another mother for her. She cared for her, directed her on the right paths, and helped her when she needed it most, like now. Kara had never spoken with Diana about something so sensitive as sex. Diana was proud about her body and open about her sexuality and her feelings on it, but it didn't make Kara any less nervous about talking about her own sexuality with her.

"Take your time, Kara," Diana reassured with a warm hand on the girl's back. Her eyes were so inviting, a soft smile on full, crimson, tiers accompanied her soft features and helped Supergirl ease into the situation.

"Diana," Kara started, keeping her eyes directed at her red boots, "Do you ever have problems with your...sex life?" The words didn't come easily, and she paused for a good while, nearly prompting Diana to try and fill in the blank for her.

Kara had assumed that Wonder Woman would take this conversation easily, given her stance on female sexuality, but hearing the words "sex life" from a person she considered practically a daughter was a bit shocking at first. But Wonder Woman is a warrior born, and able to withstand any difficult challenge.

"You mean has my strength ever come in the way of finding a suitable mate?" Wonder Woman added, clarifying Supergirl's problem. She knew the girl had no problem finding male suitors. She was a beautiful young thing, with a body grown to perfection and at an age where it would only develop further. Kara was a ray of sunshine and very sociable, a friend to all. Of course, she was no ordinary girl, and had the difficult feature of having the strength of no human being in existence.

Supergirl could only give a soft nod, still transfixed on the floor, still not able to look Wonder Woman in the eyes as they discussed how Supergirl couldn't get off with anyone.

"I know what you're going through, Kara," the Amazonian started. "When I left Themyscira for the world of man, I had only ever known the sensual touch of another woman. Upon my arrival, I found men to be disguising, brutish, and clumsy. Still, there were a few whom I felt an attraction to." Diana would stand from the bed, cupping her hands behind her back as she walked to her window looking out into space, the pale blue orb of earth in view. "On more than a few occasions I have lain with a mortal man. Few have ever been able to satisfy me." She wouldn't go into a list of names, but Batman and Steve Trevor were among the short list of human men who brought her to climax.

Kara looked up from her now empty glass to the symbol of female power standing at the window. She hung on her every word, looking for the solution to her problem in her story. "So you have-"

"Yes, I have reached a blissful climax with men," Wonder Woman interrupted, knowing the question before it was asked. She turned and faced Kara now, finding her confidence had returned somewhat that she was asking more questions. Diana returned to the bed, sitting next to Supergirl as she continued. "Though you are not alone in finding it difficult," she solemnly put. "Unfortunately, human men lack the dexterity, stamina, and strength to satisfy women like us sexually. It's only a man who truly knows how to treat a woman's body, your body, who can satisfy you with mortal strength behind them."