Super Siblings

Story Info
Superpowered siblings need each other.
2.5k words
4.24
91.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18

______________________

Let me tell you a little about my world. Me and my twin sister about six miles from the birthplace of the world's greatest hero. Well, that's what they call him, anyway, the 'Dashing Defender', the 'Stalwart Super', though he's mostly known as Crusader. He'd have taken Superman, but apparently that's copyrighted. Go figure.

Yeah, my generation? Super powered. Well, some of us anyway. Sadly, not everyone can be a fucking flying brick. Knew a girl who could change the color of her hair at will. Fun at parties, not much use against burglars. And it's a crap-shoot exactly when these things manifest. Cock-sucking Crusader got his right about the time he left high school. Compliant little bitch, too, government loves him.

So, right about now you'll wonder what I can do. Well, mine's fucked up. Anyone I touch, and by touch I mean skin contact anywhere, feels an instant rush of pleasure. Yeah, the sexual kind. The longer I touch them, the harder they cum. Too long and it'll probably kill you. Never had that happen, thankfully. How did I find out? Was visiting a friend of mine. His squeeze for the night opened the door, I shook her hand, and, well...she mentioned later shaking my hand was better than riding my buddy. Kinda funny, in hindsight. He came down, wondering what all the screaming was, and saw his girl convulsing on the floor in ecstasy. I told him what happened, asshole didn't think twice and shook my hand too. Yeah, you can imagine what happened. Not exactly a traumatic origin story, I know. But who was I gonna be? Orgasm-man? Defeated by keeping away? Now there's a recipe for success. Thankfully, my mom had more sense and actually listened to me when I got home. We called my sister first thing. Twins get the same power, you see, and immunity against each other. She wasn't as lucky. She'd been visiting dad, gave him a hug when he opened the door, cheek against his. Long story short, both had a long talk with a psychiatrist afterward. She wouldn't dare touch anyone else for a while after that, except me.

Well, that sounds like fun, doesn't it? Can't touch anybody. Can't be touched. I was popular with the ladies for a while, but it gets a little old when they can't help me out. The time it would take to make me cum, they'd be dead. Which, as dying goes, isn't too bad I guess, but not exactly desirable. Sure, they could use gloves to jack me off, but damn if that doesn't take all the joy out of it. Full-body condom, tried it. Some people might find that sexy, not me.

Eventually, I found a wife. I was 22. Kept her happy. With a little help from science, we got a son and daughter, also twins, that same year. She was determined to raise them as she was raised, meaning nudist. What can I say, I always fell for the stupid ones. Kidding. It meant I was always clothed head to toe, gloves on. Separate beds, 'cause I sure as hell wasn't gonna sleep like that all the time. I'd keep Kate, my wife, happy in bed of course. But I tell you, I sure missed the feeling of a nice tight pussy around my cock.

Meanwhile, my sister lived alone. She couldn't handle too many people around her. Afraid she'd hurt them, accidentally or on purpose. Always had a bit of a temper; last year she tried to find a guy, damn near killed him when she found out he was sleeping around. Fucker actually liked it.

We all lived close to each other, my parents, sister and me. Regular visits and such. Kate and my sister got along great. Best of friends, insofar as she allowed herself to befriend anyone. My parents even got into the nudist lifestyle, which was a bit surprising to us, but made visits a lot more relaxed. One day, my sister mentioned she'd love to join them, but was afraid to risk it, same as me.

That night, after another turn of unsatisfying glove-hand, my wife said she had an idea.

'Why don't we send the kids over to your parents for a while? You, Sasha and me, the house all to ourselves...she doesn't need to worry about me.'

'She will. It's a great idea, but she still won't be comfortable enough. After that thing last year...'

'So the only one she'd get naked around is you?'

'Seems like it.'

'So go over to her place. Wait, no...our house is more private. I'll take the kids and go to her place for a day or two, she can stay here. Ben and Jane will love it, she's got that gigantic backyard. And you two can just hang out, catch up, get naked. Neither of you have to worry about a thing. You know you haven't talked to her much.'

I had to agree, I had not been the best brother to her. Aside from the superficial stuff, we never talked about how we felt. Not to each other, anyway.

'I guess. If she wants to.'

'I'll call her in the morning.'

Before she crawled into her bed, I made her cum a few more times.

In the morning, like she said, Kate was on the phone for what felt like hours. Finally, she hung up.

'She said yes!', she chirped. I smiled.

'Great. When?'

'Over the weekend, so tomorrow. I'll tell the kids to pack up when they get home from school and we'll leave in the morning. She'll come over once we get there.'

'Okay then.', I said.

'You don't sound very enthusiastic, Harold.'

'Just a bit anxious, you know? Like you said, we haven't been close. We should be, considering...but it's my fault. I never took the time to talk to her. Just...always made sure I was okay and forgot about her.'

Kate came in to hug me as close as she could.

'Dear...it wasn't easy on you, either. Two extroverts suddenly unable to touch anyone? It would fuck anybody up. I'm sure she doesn't blame you for anything. You shouldn't blame yourself.'

I held her close, my hands on her face. I winced.

'These damn gloves...I just want to touch you, Kate. Feel your soft skin against me. Embrace you. And more...damn it all...'

I cried. She couldn't even wipe away my tears.

That night, she told our kids they were going to stay at their aunt's house for a few days. They were happy of course. They wondered why I couldn't come, but we just told them I had a busy time at work. They were 4 years old, they'll believe anything.

Before they left Saturday morning, my wife took me aside.

'Honey, I know...', she trailed off.

'What?'

'You want sex. Real sex. Just- Well, your sister has needs too.'

'Wait, what?'

'Look, I know you're both immune to each other. You both are in desperate need of some actual, physical contact. You know that.'

'But-'

'Yes, she's your sister. But this a bit unique, isn't it? I just want you to know, if something happens...if you both want it to happen...'

She looked me straight in the eyes.

'Please, just let it. I-I don't mind...I am okay with it.'

'I...I don't- I mean...I love you, I can't-'

'Yes, you can. You need it, she needs it. She's told me-you know we talk.'

'You haven't said this to her, have you?'

'No. Not yet.'

'Kate, no...', I resisted, though I know it was weak. Her suggestion had stirred things in me. Thoughts I never thought I'd have about Sasha.

'Honey, let me make you happy.'

I sighed.

'I love you, Kate.'

She smiled brightly.

'I love you, too.'

About an hour later, I opened the door to find my beautiful sister standing there. I was wearing only shorts, and when Sasha walked in, she threw off her clothes before I'd even closed the door. When she was completely naked, she hugged me tight. No nervousness, no shyness about her body, she just threw her naked self at me. God, it felt good, just some physical contact.

'Hey Rolly.', she finally said.

'Hey Sassy.', I chuckled. Childhood nicknames. Her breasts against me, her naked crotch rubbing against my shorts.

'This feels nice.', she said, then let go after another moment. She pointed at my remaining piece of clothing.

'Get those off, silly.'

Well, now that I finally could, they were off in seconds. She smiled as she saw my half-erect dick.

'Good.'

'Let's get in the backyard. Sun's out, we can do whatever you want.'

'Okay!'

She practically skipped out the backdoor. I made us some drinks and joined her. She was lying in the deck-chair, I put the drinks on the table between us and lay down in the one next to her. She giggled, stood up, and pretty much lay down on top of me, forcing me to scoot over so we could lie, snuggled up against each other, on one chair.

'I didn't come here to avoid touching you, Rolly.', she chuckled.

'I know...I just, wanted to take it slow, you know? Didn't want to freak you out.'

She looked me in the eyes.

'Why would you freak me out? The naked thing?'

'No, not that. We've both seen the rest of our family naked, this isn't any big deal.'

'Then what?'

'Well...I-I didn't know how close we were. I thought, maybe I alienated you. All these years, I've been so focused on me, I kinda lost sight of you. And I thought I messed it up. So I didn't want to force anything you weren't comfortable with.'

'Harold...'

'Just- I'm sorry, I should've been there for you.'

'Harold, stop. I love you, brother. It wasn't your fault we got this...power. You had your life to live. I had mine. Yeah, I was angry once...when you met Kate. Why you and not me? But I got past it. I never learned to deal with this-', she took my hand in hers, '-as I should have. Maybe you were there for me, maybe you weren't. I never took the time to look up and see. I don't blame you.'

Neither of us said anything more. We just held each other close and enjoyed the sun. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

When I woke up she was gone. I stood up and walked inside and found her on the couch in the living room. The tv was on, though she wasn't watching. The magazine in her hand demanded her attention. She smiled brightly when I entered the room, then giggled. I looked down and saw that I sported quite the morning wood.

'Good dreams?'

'Heh...I guess...sorry...'

She motioned for me to sit next to her.

'Don't be. It's been too long since I saw one in real life.'

She threw the magazine on the coffee table as I sat down, then rested her head on my shoulder. Her right hand traced the inside of my thigh. Mine slowly moved down from her shoulder, inching closer to her breasts.

'Kate talked to you, didn't she?', I said.

'Yes...'

'Mmm...I- I love sex, Rolly. Always did. I know you did, too. Now, with this? I'm constantly horny...'

'I know...god, do I know what you mean...'

'And your hand isn't any more satisfying than mine, I bet.'

'No. Jesus, I know this isn't normal, but-'

'We aren't normal.'

'Sassy, I love you. I want this. I need this.'

'I love you, too Rolly. I need this, too.'

She cupped my balls with her naked hand. I grabbed her tit, squeezed it.

'Mmm...a hard cock that I can touch...too long ago...'

I felt her small hand grip the base of my shaft and slowly jerk upwards. My own hand strayed down her back, between her legs. I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. She squealed in delight.

'Oooooh god....yessss....'

My sister kissed my shaft, dragging her tong up to the tip, then down again.

'Mmmmm, please, Sassy...would you suck me off?'

'With pleasure, brother mine....just....keep...your fingers...busy.'

I couldn't help but moan as I felt my cock enter her mouth. It had been years since I'd had a blowjob, but this beat the memory of them all. Neither of us were going to last long, having gone so long without. But we didn't care. Soon, I felt her coming on my fingers. Her mouth never left my cock as she did. Moments later, I groaned.

'I'm gonna cum, Sassy...ooooh...Jesus...'

She kept sucking, draining my balls into her mouth. Streams after stream of my seed shot down her throat. My sister swallowed it all. I never even went soft. I'd forgotten how good this felt. Naked, intimate skin together in pleasure.

'Wow...', she said.

'Yeah...that was...'

'Great...fantastic, even. You came so much.'

'Well, been a while since I got a blowjob. My god.'

'Your fingers were nice, too. And you're still hard as a rock.'

'What can I say?', I slipped my fingers inside her again, making her moan softly, 'There's finally a wet pussy around I can fuck.'

She smiled and looked at me.

'Is that what's gonna happen?'

'Don't you want to?'

'Yes...I just want to hear it...tell me....'

'I'm going to fuck you...Sassy.'

She grinned, sat up, facing me, her legs spread over my cock. I grabbed her hips and lowered her down, never once losing eye contact. In a moment, she was completely impaled on my dick. Soft moans escaped us both.

'Holy-.....you're so tight...'

She leaned down, kissing my cheek. She whispered in my ear:

'And you feel so fucking good inside me...fuck me, Rolly. Please.'

I started slowly bucking my hips. I was fucking. It had been about 8 years. No words can describe the joy, the bliss, for either of us to finally have this again. It was slow and tender at first, until she started moving her hips, too. It surprised me how long I lasted inside her, even after that blowjob. But when I felt her muscles contracting around my cock I knew it wouldn't be long.

'Cum...let's....oooooh.....let's cum together....'

I held out as long as I could, until I heard her moan and clutch me tight. I bucked my hips hard, pushing deep inside her and letting go. It felt like every last drop of sperm I had left I launched in my sister's pussy.

'Yesssss! Mmmmmm....so....good......ooooooh....so full....'

I could only grunt in reply, bucking my hips again and again, riding through my orgasm.

Neither of us had even considered condoms. We didn't care in the heat of the moment. Frankly, I still didn't really.

'Sasha...I just came in you.'

She smiled and kissed me.

'Yes, you did. Quite a lot, in fact.', she giggled.

'I, uh- we didn't use protection...'

Her eyes flickered a bit, she gazed down at my cock, shrinking inside her, then looked at me again.

'I know...I don't care.'

'No regrets?'

'None. And I want more. I want everything...I've- We've spent 8 years without and now we can do it all.'

'Well, we do have the whole weekend.'

She climbed off me.

'Good. But first, lunch. Kinda hungry now.'

'Heh. You go shower, I'll make some.

Needless to say, my wife's idea had made me a happy man that weekend. But more on that another time, perhaps.