Super Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It really does feel better with your own body. You just don't have the same connection as a phantom."

Alisa took that as the signal and waited for him to enter her. Instead the feeling vanished for a moment before the tip of his cock poked at her other hole.

Alisa's eyes went wide and she was about to protest when Starch lightly swatted her ass. She yelped in surprise more than anything, it wasn't enough to actually hurt a super strong hero. Still, that moment was what James used to enter her ass. Alisa had only had sex two times, and not once in the ass. Pain shot through her and she groaned as James pushed into her.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it."

"No! It hurts! Use my pussy!"

James spanked her again, "No. I'm going to fuck you in the ass, slut."

His hands left her breasts and grabbed her hips as he slowly moved in and out of her. After a while the pain slowly vanished and Alisa became used to the large cock in her. Her pants turned into ones of pleasure as James picked up speed. But he was still moving too fast for her to be completely comfortable.

"Slow down...it's my first time."

James just thrust faster. Alisa cried out as he carved into her ass faster and harder. Both her ass and pussy were on fire as he roughly fucked her. Alisa pressed her face and breasts against the wall for support while he pumped deeper into her.

"Feel good, slut?"

Alisa moaned in pleasure, then yelped again as he spanked her.

"I said, do you like having your body used?"

"Yes! Please, fuck me harder!"

James did. He bottomed out in her ass, nearly making her climax right then as he shoved into her over and over. James actually finished first. As bad as it was for Alisa, James was pumping into a tight ass not used to anal and couldn't handle it. As his climax hit he pulled out of her ass and pierced right into her pussy to orgasm. The sudden penetration along with her pussy being filled with cum made Alisa orgasm as well. Once he was done James pulled out and let Alisa slump to the floor. The teacher quickly zipped up and knelt down to the school girl.

"So, how was getting fucked in the ass?"

Alisa sat up against the wall and smiled, "Pretty good. Send a postcard letting me know how you like it."

"What?" Was all he got before the door was kicked open and James found a gun aimed at his head.

Alisa stood up gingerly and pointed to the man who just entered, "Thanks for that, Mr. Starch. You lasted just enough to let him come on time."

Realization sunk into James as Andrew walked into the room, "James Starch. You are under arrest by the Brotherhood of Heroes. You will be taken to confinement especially suited to keep you and your spirit locked up on charges of abuse of power and rape."

James stared at Alisa and shook with rage, "You bitch!"

James flung himself at the girl. Happy the moment had finally come; Alisa clenched her fist and slammed it into his face. Starch was sent flying over his desk onto the floor.

-

Alisa lay on her bed in thought. James was long gone to some Brotherhood cell. She and her team had celebrated their first big time victory in Allston, though Andrew had been furious that Alisa had sex with the enemy. She didn't really know how to answer him. She had indeed let him fuck her to keep him in one place. But she had only done that because she realized that James was somewhat right. She had found pleasure in the way he roughly used her and other girls. She personally hated him, but the feelings themselves were not. So she had to take control of the situation using her own desires. Starch wouldn't pass up a chance to fuck a willing girl, and Jeff's research tipped her off that he might be unhappy with how his phantom power worked. Still, the pleasure she felt in the bathroom and the classroom were very real.

"Well then." Alisa sat up and nodded to herself. If that was her turn on, the solution might be simple. She just needed to keep her sexual frustration down. James got the jump on her because his goal was sex, and Alisa was inexperienced and starved for sex. She would need to pay attention to her urges more.

"Damn it." She had no toys herself. That meant either buy them herself and risk being seen or go to Kim. She was almost afraid to think of what the other girl might have in stock.