Super Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it but the mixture of being fingered in my virgin ass, having my clit spanked and being called a slut were three sensations I'd never experienced, that had my mind reeling, my body quaking and my pussy flooding as I reached a second earth quaking orgasm. "Oh my god, fuck, Dianne, it feels so good."

She asked, adding to the orgasmic bliss, "Who owns you, slut?"

I responded without hesitation or thought, "You do Dianne, I am your slut, your fucking lesbian slave." My screams probably could be heard from next door as the most intense pleasure I have ever felt fulfilled me.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was eye to eye with Dianne whose face was shiny with my juice. I have always leaked profusely when I did orgasm and this was even more than usual.

My orgasm subsided, but I still felt twitches in my legs. My body seemed to be forever in bliss.

Dianne stood up and went to her closet. She returned a moment later with something I had never seen before in real life: a strap-on cock. I couldn't imagine Dianne owning one, never mind using one. She said, "Stand up, Baby."

I did, although my knees were still rather weak and I was rather lightheaded. She wrapped the strap-on around my waist and said, "Getting you off got me so horny, I need to get fucked right now."

Looking at her in awe, I pointed out, "I can't even begin to figure out why you own a strap-on."

She smiled devilishly, "Want to hear a secret?"

"Of course," I replied, dying to know everything about my sexy best friend.

"I use it on Candace, regularly," she revealed.

"Candace, our babysitter?" I gasped.

Her smile remained dripping with naughtiness, "The one and only. Since she turned eighteen, she has been my personal plaything."

"No way," I mindlessly babbled.

"Yes, way," she countered. "And, I guarantee she would eagerly be your plaything too. She is completely obedient and loyal, like a trained puppy."

"Oh my God," I said, stunned by yet another shocking twist in the day.

Dianne crawled onto the bed and begged, "Now get over here and shove your cock in me. Fuck your best friend."

Looking at my hot best friend bent over and waiting to be fucked, I suddenly felt my pussy tingle again. I climbed onto the bed, put the long plastic cock at her pussy entrance and rubbed it up and down deciding to tease her a bit. I don't know what happened, but wearing a cock I suddenly had a personality shift and got uncharacteristically controlling.

She moaned and begged, also unlike her, "Please shove it in me, Baby."

I obliged, sliding my long wide cock easily into her wet pussy. Once all the way inside, I held it there, as a long moan escaped her lips. I waited, lodged deep in her pussy for her to beg for more. I didn't have to wait long.

She moaned, "Your cock feels so good in me, Baby."

I slapped her ass, "You love my cock, don't you?"

She looked back at me with a startled smile, but answered, "Hmmm, yes Baby, I love your cock. Now show me how you use it."

I began slowly pumping her pussy with my cock. At first it was slow, deep movements, but as her moans got louder I shifted to fast, hard thrusts, desperately attempting to get deeper than she had ever been fucked. Each deep thrust had her pushed forward as my body crashed into hers.

This hardcore fucking continued for a few minutes before she began bouncing back on me and was soon riding my cock for all it was worth. I grabbed back and held onto my ankles as Dianne pounded herself on my cock.

She screamed, "Aaaaaaaahhhh," as her orgasm ripped through her. She fell forward, my cock sliding out of her and she spun onto her back and began slapping her clit as she orgasmed. Watching her in full sexual bliss had me wet as well and I dove between her legs and licked her delicious pussy again as the juices naturally flowed out of her. Another taste of her heavenly sin and I confirmed my first conclusion that I would be between her legs again and again. It flowed like wine and I wanted the tap to flow forever.

Her orgasm never seemed to end as her moans continued, before she ordered, "Take off your cock, Baby."

I quickly got the harness off me and she pulled me forward, shifting us so are legs were scissored together and our pussies were touching. She then began moving up and down and we were rubbing our pussies together. The sensation was odd and yet so hot as we we're both suddenly using each other's pussy to get each other off, which I would later learn was called tribbing.

Dianne demanded, "I want you to come again for me, Loretta. Be a good pet, come for me, Baby."

Desperate to please her, I began bucking my pussy onto hers. We were in sweet unison. Each up-and-down rub stimulated me in a way I never had felt before, and my inconceivable third straight orgasm, fourth if you include the one a couple of hours ago, began to build and build and build until Dianne demanded, "Come slut, come for your Mistress."

The thought of Dianne as my Mistress was too much and my orgasm exploded out of me in one big wave of exhilaration.

I screamed, "I'm coming."

Dianne screamed back, "Me too, Baby."

And we both collapsed onto our backs, perspiration dripping off our bodies. I lay there in euphoria for a few minutes before Dianne's lips met mine. A sweet gentle kiss that warmed my body, my mind and my heart.

Eventually, we got dressed as Dianne said, "Well, that was better than watching a football game."

I replied, "Agreed. I love this new Super Bowl tradition."

Dianne looked me in the eye, "You know this will be more than just a once a year thing, Baby."

I blushed, "I hope so, Mistress."

"You liked being called a slut," Dianne smiled.

"I know, I can't explain it, but being called names by you really got me off."

"Well," Dianne said, "You are both my best friend and my slut."

"And you are my best friend and my Mistress," I smiled back.

As we walked back to my house, she added, "Next time, I'll invite Candace over. She has wanted to eat your cunt, forever."

I blushed, but nodded in agreement

We entered my house, and my hubby instantly called out, his tone implying his annoyance, "Where have you two been?"

Dianne smiled and said, "We were just dyking out at my house."

My husband laughed, thinking she was kidding, "I would have loved to see that."

I joked back, "Well, shut off the game and we will do it right here."

"Yeah right," he ignored my offer and handed me an empty food tray. "There's only five minutes left."

I looked at the TV. The game was tied.

I went to the kitchen with Dianne and she grabbed a cucumber and said, "Do you have any special sauce left?"

The End

12