Super Swimmers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
live987
live987
21 Followers

When we made it back inside, Naomi told me she was going to take a shower to rinse off, and suggested I join her. I finished the remaining wine in my glass from dinner, then headed to her bedroom, following where the sound of the shower was coming from and paused briefly before opening the bathroom door and walking in.

Naomi was naked with her back to me in the shower when I walked in the room. Her hair was now down, which was a rare sight to see, and that amazing round bottom of hers was on full display to me as I walked closer, removed my board shorts, and stepped inside the large shower with her.

She turned around when I entered.

"I've been waiting to see this package of yours", Naomi flirted. "I want to see your baby making tools and the home of all that A-grade sperm!"

At least, that's what I think she said. I was too transfixed on what I saw in front of me. Beads of water running down her black hair, onto her shoulders and upper chest, then down her large-ish boobs with nipples that were so erect it was like they would poke my eyes out if I got too close!

Naomi had a mostly flat tummy, well maintained abs with a cute little belly button, and a perfectly shaped stripe of black pubic hair going down towards her pussy lips.

There was no hiding my raging erection now! And Naomi had more than noticed it!

"Luckily you're not in a nudist colony!" she joked. "You wouldn't last 5 minutes, boning up just because you saw a naked lady!"

"Uh huh", was all I could manage to say as I stared in pure awe and stood under the hot water soaking it up.

"Us girls can get away with hiding it a bit easier!" Naomi said as she reached over and turned off the taps.

"But I can't take it anymore!" she said. "Are you ready to do this?"

We dried ourselves off furiously, in a mad rush to get into bed. The passion and lust in the air between us had reached an all-time high. My growing cock was becoming harder than I ever thought possible and I started to wonder if I'd even get it inside Naomi before I came! That would defeat the whole purpose!

Once we finally climbed into Naomi's bed, dry and ready for baby making, she announced "I need a taste!" and disappeared down below my waist to put my hard cock in her mouth. God, it felt amazing! It was hard to believe this was the same girl who, as hot as she looked, showed such little interest in sex.

Without thinking twice, I quickly found myself maneuvering us around so Naomi was on all fours with her asshole and pussy in my face while she continued to suck on my raging boner.

For once, I wasn't greeted with strong perfume. I was instead greeted with Naomi's natural smell, which turned me on even more. Incredibly! It wasn't a strong scent, but I pushed my face in as close as I could go.

I licked and sucked at Naomi's wet hole as we 69ed, tickling and teasing her clit with my tongue, which was met with moans that started soft and soon became louder.

"Let's cum together. Now. With you inside me!" Naomi panted with urgency, and turned around to lie on her back in front of me.

Missionary. It wasn't the world's most adventurous position, but we both knew it would give us the best chance of conceiving. And besides, because I'd abstained for a few days, this pending load would probably have the most potent sperm in it ready to release.

And ready it was. As much as I was ready to impregnate Naomi, I found myself disappearing down south on her once again for a moment. I just had to pull her vagina lips open with both of my thumbs for another quick lick and peek inside. Naomi was ready too! Her own juices made her pulsing pink hole inside glisten invitingly, with the cute dark stripe of her pubic hair sitting neatly just above completing this perfect picture.

I knew what I had to do. So did my penis. It was harder than I had ever seen it before! Precum was now dribbling down the length of my shaft to my full sack below, my foreskin was retracted for action, and my exposed purple cockhead was twitching, ready to lead the way inside her and begging me to hurry up.

As I moved up into position above Naomi, we flashed each other an excited smile.

"Let's make a baby!" I whispered.

"Please!" Naomi said in a desperate voice. Then we locked lips passionately, our tongues dancing, pushing our horny bodies into further ecstasy.

I reached for my penis and soon found its target. After rubbing the tip of it up and down her soft and fuzzy pubes, I slowly entered Naomi's warm wet vagina.

"Mmmmm!!!!" managed to escape Naomi's mouth as we continued to French kiss.

I thrusted myself the full way into her hole now, and quickly withdrew before plunging myself back in again. Over and over, our pace gradually quickening as my balls slapped against her asshole below.

This woman that I once knew as sexually reserved was now moaning louder and louder, propelled by the fact that I was caressing her tender breasts and sucking on her hard nipples.

"Uuuuugghhhhh cum with me Adrain! CUM WITH ME!" she screamed.

I knew she was close. I kissed the side of her neck just below her right ear. Her hungry pussy was tightening and daring my penis to explode inside it.

As if almost on cue, I felt the familiar feeling begin in my own body. I was at that point of no return.

Deeper and deeper I plunged into Naomi's accommodating sex hole as I lost control and felt my balls begin to tighten.

"OHHHH FUCK!!!" I cried with a grunt, as I powerfully orgasmed and released, again and again inside her. Normally I was quiet when I came, but with Naomi I couldn't hold back. It was involuntary! My sperm was escaping, and swimming into its new home inside my sex partner's hot body.

"Uhhhhh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Naomi was doing the same as her own body convulsed into an epic orgasm like mine.

I rested on top of Naomi for a while, my gradually softening penis still inside her.

"I'm going to lie here like this for a bit", Naomi said finally. "Let nature take its course."

I nodded as I rolled off to lie beside her.

"Go to the fridge out there and grab us a can of lemonade can you please?" she said, almost in her manager voice again.

I did as I was told and returned to the bed.

After a rest, we fucked once more, this time doggy style before we fell asleep. Spent.

There was plenty more to cum, if you know what I mean, over the next two days of the weekend. I lost count of how many times we played the baby making game, and by Sunday afternoon when I finally left her place to go home our sex act was down to a fine art.

I commenced my new job with my workmates the next day, and I've gotta hand it to Naomi. Full professionalism again towards me in front of everyone else. No one would have suspected a thing! As the week progressed, it became almost hard to believe what we'd been up to last weekend!

The reality came back on Thursday morning though when Naomi paged me into her office. My next weekend would be tied up with more baby making, which saw no complaints from me!

In fact, we did it again the weekend after that just to be on the safe side.

As hoped, nature took its course, and during another one-on-one meeting with Naomi in her office down the hall, I learned she was pregnant! The normally cool and calm manageress sitting opposite me was choked up with tears as she told me of this very happy news. My exceptional swimmers had done their job!

* * * * * * * * *

As Naomi is rather a private person at work, it seemed her staff knew better than to ask who the lucky guy was who'd made her pregnant.

Only a couple of times in the lunch room I'd heard some gossip about her. While one person joked that maybe it was an immaculate conception, another speculated that maybe it was some mystery lover, too amazing to be unleashed onto the public. Yeah... hmm... probably more likely to be the latter of those 2 rumours, I jokingly thought to myself.

* * * * * * * * *

Last week, as I was sitting at work in my big office down the end of the hall, filling in the place of the manager on maternity leave, I had a call on my phone from Naomi.

There was no way I was going to refuse what she had to say. I hung up the phone, left the office, and took the rest of the day off. Coz I could. I'm the temporary manager after all!

At the hospital I greeted not one but two beautiful girls. One was my boss, and the baby in her arms looked just like her... apart from the eyes. The baby girl Naomi was holding had my eyes.

So there's some stuff I can brag about! As you can see, 2 of them are easily ok for public knowledge, and the last one I really can't tell anyone about. But my secret is safe with you... right? ;)

live987
live987
21 Followers
12