Super Wimp

Story Info
An unwilling cuckold gets bold.
872 words
3.38
154.8k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

This is my first attempt to write a story of any kind. I don't know the first thing about how to do it. I'm just winging it, but I do have a plot in mind. But that might change. Not a lot of erotica in the first chapter, but we're just getting started here.

Give me some feedback, but be kind. It's my story, and I claim the copyright.

*

Chapter 1: The Discussions

"I just don't know what I can do about it, Brent." I continued. Brent and I were sharing a few afternoon beers at our usual hangout. "Like, last night she didn't come home until after 3 o'clock in the morning, and she went straight to the shower to make sure I couldn't tell she had been fucked all evening by that bastard. But I know that's what she did 'cause I followed them to that dingy No Tell Hotel across town that rents rooms by the hour. And this wasn't the first time, either."

"What can I say, Skip? You knew she was a slut when you married her."

"Yeah, yeah, I knew it, but she promised me she would change, and I would be her man. Her only man"

"She's a slut, Skip, and she'll always be a slut. You should just dump her and get on with your life." Brent signaled the waitress to bring us another round of beer.

"I can't, Brent. I love her. I really do. But I can't just keep on like I didn't know what she's doing. Our first couple of years were really good, and I thought for sure that she was gonna keep her promise."

"Skip, you gotta assert yourself, man. Let her know who's the boss, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I guess." The waitress set the beers on the table and walked away. "I tried to do that, and all that did was make her shut me off from sex for a couple a weeks. She told me to back off, and when I was ready to calm down to let her know and she'd consider letting me have her again."

"Sounds just like her, Skip. She's always thought her shit didn't stink." Brent guzzled his beer down in three swallows. "I gotta go, Skip. I promised the kids I'd take 'em to the zoo tonight. See ya around, buddy. Hope you can get your shit together and put the slut in her place."

"Yeah, right. See you next weekend, if we're still on for golf." Skip thought Brent was just leaving so he wouldn't have to listen to me whine anymore. Guess I'll just go home and face the bitch.

Skip pulled his clunker into the doublewide driveway stopping next to Sandy's brand new red Mustang. He went in through the kitchen door off the carport. Sandy was dressed to the nines, stirring sugar into a coffee.

"Hi, Sandy. What's up?"

"Hi, Skip. I'm on my way out in a few. Gotta go see Shirley. She wants to tell me about her new squeeze. There's left over pizza in the fridge. You can heat that up for supper. I'll be late getting back, so no need to wait up."

"Whadda ya mean, late? How long can it take for Shirley to tell you about some new guy she's trying to fuck up?"

"Oh, Skip, you know how it is. We always end up bar hoppin' when we get together."

"Shit, Sandy, when are you gonna quit doin' that?"

"Don't start on me again, buster. You know what happened last time you tried to argue that with me."

"Yeah, I remember. You went out and stayed away for three days fucking some stud you picked up in a bar. What ever happened to your promise that I was gonna be your only man?" I was getting really worked up. She was my wife. How could she treat me like this?

"Well, sweetheart, you shouldn't have pissed me off like you did. You knew I was a free spirit when we married. I gotta do my thing,"

"Maybe it's time for me to do my thing, Sandy." I walked through the kitchen into my home office and closed the door. I check on a few clients, and found nothing that needed my attention, so I just sat there fuming. I heard the kitchen door slam, knowing that it was Sandy leaving. I didn't need to follow her again. I knew she would be screwing that bastard again tonight.

I stewed in my self-pity for a while and then called Shirley's number. She answered on the third ring, "This is Shirley"

"Hi, Shirl, this is Skip. Is Sandy there? She said she might stop by."

"No, she's not. Want me to tell her to call if she comes by?"

"Nah. Nothin' important. Thanks Shirl." I cut the call off. Yep. Sandy never intended to see Shirley today. She went to fuck that bastard again. Or maybe some other bastard.

I went into my sulk again, thinking back over our four year marriage and how it had evolved into my unwilling cuckolding.

Chapter 2 up next, in which Skip makes a decision. What do you think it will be?

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers