Super Wimp Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Skip seeks resolution.
6.7k words
3.25
111k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers

Super Wimp Chapter 4

Copyright Skip1934a 8 October 2006

This story is fiction, and none of the characters or events in this story is real

My sincere appreciation to AsylumSeeker, my wonderful editor for the two final chapters. A special thank you to curl4ever for offering useful suggestions as a beta reader. Thanks, too, to those writers and readers who offered valuable advice and suggestions in their comments. Feedback is always welcome, as it is a major means of learning for a new writer. For those of you who merely attacked me personally, and offered no reason for not liking the story, your comments went straight to the trashcan. I invite you to seek other stories to read.

An urgent email and a revealing video dialog

To Skip's amazement, Sandy was up before him and even had breakfast ready when he sauntered into the kitchen intent on making coffee. After they shared a pleasant breakfast, Skip went to his office to check email. Most of them looked innocuous, routine, or like junk, but one was tagged as urgent so he opened it first. He never made it to the others. It was from Harold, the owner of Clemens and Associates, a client of his. He had a serious problem with his computer network. Skip used his cell phone to call Harold, and after a cursory dialog, Skip thought he needed to go onsite for this one. He told Harold he'd be there in an hour.

On his way out the door he yelled to Sandy that he was going to a client's location and would likely be back in the early evening. Otherwise, he would call and let her know what was going on. For some reason he felt unusually good this morning. Not a worry in the world. He guessed it was] because of how Sandy has been acting these last couple of days, he thought.

He made it to the location almost right at the hour he had promised. Harold saw him immediately when the secretary buzzed to announce Skip's arrival. "Skip. Good to see you. Come on in and have a seat. Let's talk about the problem a little more and see where you think it is. Want coffee?"

"Thanks, I'd love some; black."

Harold buzzed his secretary and asked her to bring in coffee for the two of them. Then they started talking about the network issue. Harold was showing the difficulty he was having with his workstation when the coffee came. It was obvious after seeing the effect the problem was having on Harold's machine that, if all the other stations were responding the same way, he had a long day ahead of him. The network was down, but each station could work as a stand-alone. However] the server would not be available.

He told Harold what he thought it would take to fix everything, and quoted a price. Harold grimaced, but nodded his acceptance. "Go ahead, Skip. I'm almost crippled as it is, and I need to get the network back up in the worst way. When can you get to it?"

"I can start now. But I'll need to go down the street to the wholesale warehouse and pick up the needed parts. I'll head out and be back as soon as I can."

Skip got up, gulped down the rest of his lukewarm coffee, and headed out. Harold walked with him, making small talk until they got to the exit.

"I'll be back in just a few," Skip said as the men shook hands at the door.

He pulled out his cell phone on his way to the warehouse and called home to tell Sandy he'd be gone most of the day, as he had expected. It was busy. Well, I'll call back in a few minutes, he thought, closing the cell phone and dropping it on the seat beside him.

As he returned from the warehouse he mulled over how to tackle the job with the least amount of intrusion on his customer's time while still getting it done today. He figured he could repair three stations an hour. With 25 stations and the server it would take until early evening to get everything back online and tweaked. He thought Harold would be pleased with the fix.

He wasn't able to get the same network card that Harold's server was using. The only network cards he could find operated at a higher speed. He was sure Harold would like that. When he got back, Skip told him what he was going to be doing and then started on Harold's station first.

He worked quickly, but with care, so he would get it done right the first time. At quitting time Harold found him to see how the fix was coming along.

Skip reported "Pretty well. I should be able to finish up in another hour to an hour and a half. Got anybody who can hang with me until then to lock up?"

"The security guard can let you out. I'll tell him to watch for you."

"Fine. Can I leave the invoice with him, or would you rather I mail it to you?"

"I think I'd rather you mail it, if you don't mind."

"No problem. I can do that."

Two hours later Skip had finished the job, including a test at each station. He felt proud of the job he had done. Skip headed home, hoping Sandy would still be in a good mood, and maybe even have dinner ready for him. The traffic was light at this time of day, so he made it home just before eight.

Sandy was in the kitchen when he went in from the carport. "Hi, Sandy, I'm back."

"I'm glad, Skip. I missed you today. And for once I didn't have anywhere to go, so I just piddled around the house, bored as all hell. Have you eaten?"

"No. Have you got anything?"

"Sure, honey. I haven't eaten either, and I can whip up something in a jiffy. Go sit down and watch TV or something. I'll call you when it's on the table. Kiss me?"

Skip took her in his arms and kissed her long and hard, their tongues dueling for supremacy. Skip thought Sandy won. "Wow, honey, are you hot or what?"

"Just welcoming my wonderful husband home," she announced, grinning ear to ear. "Now get lost so I can fix something."

"Okay. I'll watch the tube 'til you call me." When he turned to walk away Sandy playfully slapped him on the ass.

Now that's the Sandy I married, he thought, as he picked up the remote to start the TV. Things were picking up around here and it was finally starting to feel like a real marriage again. All he could find to watch were the latest stupid sitcoms, so he picked the best of the bad and settled in until dinner was ready.

Sandy called him to dinner an hour later. She had cooked up some kind of casserole that was actually pretty good. Sandy didn't cook much, but this time Skip actually enjoyed the meal. Their conversation was rather light and casual. Skip was feeling good. Things seemed to be looking up in his life now that Sandy wasn't running around on him. They cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen together like they had early in their marriage.

Sandy asked "Want to go to bed early and play around a little, lover?"

"I'd like nothing better, sweetheart. But I need to check on some clients first. You go ahead, and I'll be in later."

Sandy flashed him that sexy pout. "Okay. Don't be too long." She headed toward the bedroom.

Skip cranked up his computer and, on a lark, switched on the feed from the video cameras. Not from the recorder, the live feed. He watched Sandy undressing in the bedroom. Damn, she's sexy, he thought. He watched Sandy walk naked into her walk-in closet fondling her own breasts as she went. He kept the live feed streaming, waiting for his sexy wife to come back into view. What's taking her so long, he thought?

Three or four minutes later he watched her come out of the closet with a concerned look on her face. She started going through the drawers in her dresser, apparently looking for something. What? Then the thought struck him; her journal? Was she looking for the journal he had hidden in his desk drawer? Maybe so; he thought he'd better distract her, so he went to the bedroom just as she was closing one of the drawers.

"Sandy? It looks like I'll be a while in the office, so I'll wake you when I'm ready to play, okay?'

"Oh. Okay, darling, but don't stay up all night. I need you in the bed tonight."

"I'll try to make it quick," Skip said, retreating from the door and heading back to the office.

He watched the monitor for a moment and decided that Sandy had been successfully distracted. Then he dug the journal from the drawer he had hidden it in and started thumbing through the entries from the beginning. The early entries seemed rather mundane, so he flipped back to the later accounts. These were the strange ones. There was a date followed by some kind of shorthand, he mused. The entry he was studying was for a day some four months ago. After the date he read some initials, a time, and the name of that No Tell Motel across town.

What's this all about, he wondered. All of the entries were not like that one, but there were others that were, interspersed with more normal stuff. His eyes fell on still another strange entry. It was what seemed to be a column of numbers with a total at the bottom. He quickly added the figures, and the last set at the bottom was indeed a total. 4,693,408.00.

For some reason that number was vaguely familiar to him; he couldn't put his finger on it, though. He put the journal aside and pondered. Oh well, maybe it'll come to me later, he thought.

Skip decided to check the video recorder so he flipped] the switch to feed the recording to his monitor. It was a fresh tape that he had just inserted in the recorder that morning. The scene popped up on the screen. He saw Sandy making the bed and straightening things around the room. As she left the room the recording stopped.

The next clip showed] Sandy changing clothes. She rummaged through the dresser pulling out what she was going to wear. He watched as she stripped what she had on from her body, tossing everything into a pile on the floor. He watched as Sandy hooked a garter belt on, one of those sexy things she had bought at Victoria Secrets. He watched as she pulled on the stockings and attached them to the garter belt.

Fishnets? Yes, fishnets. Then she put on a half-cup bra. It was one of the ones Skip really liked, with the nipples barely peeking out over the top of the satin cup. Next came the fuck-me pumps she loved so much. He watched her move to the full-length mirror on the back of the walk-in closet door. She watched herself as she preened before the mirror, tweaking a nipple occasionally, and rubbing a finger over her pussy. She turned this way and that, admiring her own beauty.

He watched the monitor as she walked away from the mirror and pulled some jewelry from her case. She went back to the mirror and attached diamond studded dangling earrings into the pierced lobe of each ear. She picked up the gold necklace with a diamond pendant that matched the earrings, admired it for a moment, and slipped it around her neck. She primped for a moment or so more, then turned and left the room with her sexy hips swaying as she did. Man, that was hot, thought Skip. He wondered] why she dressed like that?

The reason became painfully obvious when the next scene began. The time stamp on the recording showed half past eleven in the morning, half an hour after the previous scene. The footage started as Sandy entered the room, leading Greg in with her hand pulling him by the cock exposed through the open fly of his slacks. She was looking over her shoulder at him, smiling at the grin on his face.

"I'm really hot for you today, Greg. Let's get the rest of your clothes off and fuck like a couple of minks."

She led him to the bed. When he sat down she started pulling his clothes off. He kept trying to paw her tits.

"Hang on Tiger, we'll get to that soon enough. Right now I want that cock in my mouth. Just lie back on the bed and enjoy."

Greg did as she suggested, and Sandy knelt on the floor and took his cock into her warm mouth. Sandy had an exceptional talent in that she could deepthroat almost any cock she had ever sucked. She was doing just that as Skip watched.

"Shit!" Skip exclaimed, his eyes glued to the monitor. "That fucking slut! I've had all I can stomach of this crap."

But he continued to watch, nonetheless. It would have made a good porn movie, he thought, if it just weren't his cheating wife in the starring role. The display continued, showing the blowjob followed by a variety of positions the pair tried as Greg worked Sandy through a three or four orgasm tryst that ended] with Greg's final orgasm. They lay there side by side on the bed until Sandy broke the silence.

"That was great, Greg. I feel so fulfilled." After a moment of thought, she continued, "Say, how is your project going?"

Greg appeared surprised. "Project? What project?"

"Well, aren't you trying to hack into Skip's computer? Isn't that why you wanted me to give you those notes about his net worth?"

Bingo! Skip realized immediately what the journal entry with the summed column of figures was for. It was his net worth, or close to it. Damn and double damn, he thought. What the fuck is going on here?

Greg replied, "Yeah, that's going a little slow at the moment, but my friend is making some headway at finding an unprotected port to go through to get me in. You told me a few weeks ago that all his financial accounts are available to him online. That's what I'm after. When I can get in, I'm not going to wipe Skip out. I'll leave him with enough assets to get back on his feet. I just want enough for you and I to have when we leave town so that we won't have to worry about money for a few years."

"What are you going to do about Shirley, Greg? Is she going to go with us?"

"No, I don't think so, not unless you want her to."

"I don't really care one way or the other. She's my best friend, but I'm not sure she'd go along with this thing."

"Well, we've got some time to think about it. I don't think it will be too much longer, though. Hey, I'd better get going. Your wimp husband might be getting back soon."

Skip shut the recorder off after downloading the tape to his computer. It also included footage from the carport camera showing Greg in clear detail as he arrived that day. He made a DVD of the tape's entire contents. Then he used his cell phone to call his lawyer. He was going to pile shit all over this son of a bitch Greg. And maybe Sandy, too, that bitch. He slept in the recliner in his office.

Super Wimp Chapter 5 End Game

Sandy left in a snit right after breakfast. She emphatically told Skip that she was pissed that he had slept in his office all night instead of coming to bed with her. He really didn't care where she was going. He was going somewhere, too. He planned to talk to his lawyer and get a recommendation for the best divorce lawyer in the city. He also wanted advice about what to do about Greg's interest in hacking his computer. Not that he could. Skip was using the latest state of the art firewall on his system and he didn't think there was a hacker around that could get past it.

He got to the lawyer's office just in time for his appointment. He'd been a client of Richard Longstreet for quite a while. Skip started his network consulting business right out of high school. But he continued his computer training at night while he ran his emerging business during the day. They'd known each other for twelve years. Richard's secretary ushered him into the lawyer's office with a promise to bring coffee right away.

"Hello, Skip, have a seat," the large man said with a gruff sound that was characteristic of him. It was the voice that his legal opponents dreaded to hear, because Richard was the best corporate lawyer in the state.

"Thanks, Dick. And thank you for seeing me on such short notice," Skip replied.

"So, did you bring the DVD you mentioned when you called last night?"

"Yeah, I have it in my briefcase. Have you thought about who you'd recommend for the divorce?"

"Actually, yes. I have several candidates for you to consider.

Skip anxiously inquired, "So who do you recommend?"

"Can we wait a while for that? I'd like to see what you have on this Greg you mentioned. That needs to be addressed rather quickly, I would think."

While Skip was fishing it out of his briefcase, Richard's secretary brought in coffee for both of them. She had even remembered that Skip took his black. Skip handed the disc to Dick and, after his secretary left, placed it in the player. The two men began viewing the disturbing footage. As the scenes ran, Dick took some notes. When the screen went black, Dick removed it from the player.

"We need to make a few copies of this, Skip. This needs to go to Sal, so he can prosecute the son of a bitch. Do you mind? I'll get Madge to make some for us."

"No problem. Who's Sal?"

"Sal Spencer, the District Attorney. I need to call him and see if he can see us today. We really need to get the ball rolling on an indictment. Sal and I go way back; buddies in law school, same Frat, and all that. Let me give him a call. Can you ask Madge to come in?"

"Sure." Skip stepped out of the office to find her. It wasn't hard. She was just outside the door.

When he returned, Dick was on the phone. Seeing his secretary, he handed her the DVD and instructed "Three copies, please". When Dick heard the phone being picked up he shifted his attention. "Oh, hello Sal, this is Dick. You] know, the best lawyer in the world?"

That last comment started a round of friendly insults and barbs between the two friends. Finally Dick got to the reason for the call and, after a short explanation, an appointment for early afternoon was set.

After hanging up Dick turned to Skip. "He can see us at half past one this afternoon. I'll have Madge print you out a copy of the names and numbers for the divorce lawyers I mentioned. Would you care to join me for lunch after we finish up here? If you twist my arm I'll even buy."

"Sounds good to me. I missed breakfast this morning and I'm really hungry."

"Good. I'll leave a note for Madge to pull the files on the divorce lawyers and we can swing by here on the way to Sal's office after lunch."

They took a quiet corner booth at Dave's Seafood Emporium, the best place in town for seafood. The conversation during lunch wandered all over the place, but included what Dick thought Sal would do with the indictment. After lunch they stopped by Dick's office and picked up the DVD copies and the information sheets about the two divorce lawyers.

Sal welcomed his friend and guest into his office, offering drinks. "Nothing for me, thanks, Sal," growled Dick. "I'm still working and can't cloud my mind with alcohol."

Likewise Skip said simply "No thanks."

Sal waved them over to two leather seats and started things off. "I know this isn't a social call, so how can I help you gentlemen? Something about data theft, I believe?"

"Indeed it is, Sal. My client is in business as a computer consultant, and he has reason to believe that a man is attempting to invade his system to gain financial information so he can siphon funds from Skip here for his own gain."

"What kind of evidence do you have?"

"Skip was attempting to gain evidence of his wife cheating, and in so doing discovered this plot. He has the evidence on a DVD made from a video he captured within his own home." Dick handed Sal a DVD copy. "It contains some rather explicit sex, so you need to anticipate that when you view it."

"No time like the present. Let's take a look at it." He spun his chair around and inserted the DVD in the player on the credenza behind him. He started the player and leaned back in his chair to watch.

As the first scene began, the one with just Sandy dressing erotically in lingerie, he asked, "Who is this woman?"

"That's my wife Sandy," Skip offered.

Although the footage was dark and a bit grainy, Sal was pretty sure who the woman appeared to be. He'd had a brief sexual tryst with her after meeting at a social function he couldn't quite recollect. As if to seek confirmation of his suspicion, he secretively flashed Dick a quizzical glance with one eyebrow raised.

Skip1934a
Skip1934a
21 Followers
12