Superbowl Experience

Story Info
Monica entertains hubby & friends.
1.3k words
3.93
110.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Monica. I am 31 years old and have been married to my husband Rob for 3 years. He has always enjoyed looking at my body. Having other men stare at me is a turn on for him. Knowing this we would often go to a bar separately. Dressed in a short skirt, next to nothing top, thigh highs and high heels I would attract men's attention while Rob sat in the corner watching. Other times he would simply drop me off at the bar and leave me to flirt and enjoy myself with other men. He would pick me up when the bar closed and become aroused listening to my tales of blow jobs in the back seat of some strangers car. Slowly I began to collect phone numbers from the men I met for the time when we decided we wanted something more than innocent flirting and some oral sex.

Then at the beginning of January Rob started talking about throwing a super bowl party. He had the idea of me being the hostess wearing very little. However we realized we could not do this if it was family friends and CO- workers attending. I of course had the perfect answer. Looking through my list of names and numbers we selected 3 guys we thought were the most likely to enjoy some fun with us. By the time we finished making phone calls to invite them we were both turned on. I gave each of them a different time for the party so that I would have enough time to greet each of them. About a week before the party one of the guys suggested I not have sex so that when the time came I would be incredibly horny. Well of course that worked, the very idea of it made me horny. As the week passed I got more and more aroused. Rob finally had to jerk off it was making him so horny.

Finally the big night arrived. Both of us were so hot we could barely contain ourselves. As I kept him busy helping me clean the house and prepare the food we talked about some boundaries. He pleaded with me to not actually fuck any of them. I could do anything else as long as they did not fuck me. I was only allowed to fuck him. Finally I donned my hostess outfit for the evening. A transparent black bra with matching thong panties, thigh highs and high heels. Carefully I did my hair and make up. Then it was time to wait for the guys.

When the doorbell rang both Rob and I jumped. Then with a deep breath I opened the door. John was the first to arrive. As he ogled my body I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. One hand slipped to my breast and the other to my ass to caress me. Breaking the kiss with promise of more to come I led him to the living room and introduced him to Rob. As we stood making small talk the doorbell rang again.

Mike was standing at the door looking nervous but very anxious as he took in my attire. As I kissed him he slid his hand between my legs to rub my hot pussy. It was all I could do to move away from him and bring him in to the other room. I stood there with my legs trembling while the guys talked about the game. When the bell rang one more time they all looked up at me with grins on their faces. As I went to answer the door Rob reached out to pat my ass. With Rick here our little party was complete. As I turned to hang his coat he reached form behind to fondle my tits. Turning my head I kissed him while he played. Leading him to the living room I then made my way to the kitchen.

Returning with my tray of snacks and beer I noticed that all the seats were taken. Rob in the arm chair and our guests on the couch. As I brought each man his beer I would sit on his lap, take the first sip from his bottle and allow his hands and mouth to roam. By the time I reached the last man my pussy was getting very wet. I stood looking for a place to sit when the 3 men on the couch offered me their laps. I settled my body along them and they began to caress me. John was in the middle and had complete access to my shaved pussy. I was soon completely naked as 3 pairs of hands teased me.

From his chair Rob decided it was time for a break in the action. "Hostess," he said, "I need another beer"

Mike answered him for me. "Get your own, she's busy."

As I lay there with my back arched and John's fingers deep in my wet snatch I could see how much Rob was humiliated. It only got worse when one of the guys suggested that while he was up Rob get him another beer as well. As he handed Mike another beer the guys came up with another idea. They felt his attitude was all wrong for serving them. They felt he would better appreciate the role of hostess if he dressed like one. Of course he objected, and stated that my clothes would not fit him.

Our guests however were to soon learn of Rob's other fetish. He enjoyed wearing women's clothing and had a closet full of dresses and a drawer of panties and stockings. From my position on the couch I spoke up.

"Honey, you have lots of clothes that fit you. We just went panty shopping for you last week. I think you should wear the red satin pair."

His jaw dropped to the floor as the other men demanded that he go and dress like a slut. While he was upstairs the guys continued to play with my pussy. Just as Rob walked back in the room I had a huge orgasm. As Rob played hostess we all watched Tina Turner do the half-time show. Then it was time for me to lay on the floor and masturbate for all to watch. As I began to rub my clit all four men took out their cocks and began to stroke themselves. I was so hot that in no time I climaxed, a great earthshaking screaming orgasm. Rob just sat there looking more and more humiliated as I came for these men like I had never done for him.

With my pussy still spasming from my orgasm I crawled to the couch and began to suck Mikes cock. While the others watched with dicks in hand I swallowed every drop of his cum. Moving on to John I began to blow him as well. When I had finished sucking all of our guests dry I turned to my husband. He had his panties lowered and his cock was ready for me. As he begged with his eyes for me to end his torment I lay back on the floor and told him I was tired and would have to wait to satisfy him. His 5'8" frame shrunk almost visibly as the others laughed at this.

While I lay there with my pussy exposed the talk turned to how all the men would enjoy fucking me while Rob watched. He was already so disgraced that he could not object as Rick left the couch to come stand over me. In anguish he watched as Rick knelt down and put my legs over his shoulders and rammed his dick deep into me. Yet he could not bring himself to pull his eyes away or try to stop as another man plowed my hot wet pussy. One after the other the men took turns fucking me while I screamed with wave after wave of orgasms. My husband sat there with his dick hard in painful humiliation that I had not yet touched him once all evening. When they were all done they left me laying there in a pool of their cum, finished their beers, and left.