SuperBowl "Fuck my Wife" Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now everyone is thinking I'm some kind of deformed mutant, having been around this slut fucking so many cocks all night but not getting into the action myself. In truth, my underwear is soiled from all the precum I've leaked. But to prove I'm no weirdo, I take her naked body back into the TV room with Bob and Earl, followed by blonde Chris. I pop into the VCR a videotape she and I made a couple weekends ago -- with me fucking a horny 19 year old blonde coed Linsday and I found on the Internet, while my horny wife helped me by licking the girl's clitty and sitting on her face. The guys were duly impressed, and with them watching the video I got naked with all of them them, so now Lindsay was surrounded by four hard pricks again.

With the homemake porn tape running on the TV, we go at my wife again. I start off, having her on her fours and fucking her cunt and ass with my throbbing penis. Chris comes over for a blowjob while she fucked me. Then we switched, Chris fucking her, me in her mouth. I pull out -- I mean, I'd been hard since my blowjob about about 4:30, hours ago -- and cummed all over her face and hair, and immediately got replaced by Earl. Earl snarled down at my wife, ordering her to suck his big black dick, and he and I watched it disappear down her greedy throat. Meanwhile Chris was hammering Linsday from behind, then Chris pulled out and slid underneath her body to fuck her femaile-on-top. Linsday had such a workmanlike, serious look on her face; she was all about the business of getting fucked, that's it. With her on top, Bob now pushed her forward to lean horizontally over Chris, giving space for Bob to kneel behind her and fuck her ass.

Holy shit Lindsay -- she had three cocks in her body simultaneously!

My wife was shrieking and moaning while the three men fucked her savagely. There was just grunting form all four, and the bed creeking and knocking into the wall. Lindsay strained to take the double-penetration of two dicks in her cunt and butt, and gagged while looking up at Earl and shoving half of his fat penis into her mouth, through wide-open jaw. Finally the triple-fucking ending when Earl roaded and cummed hard on her face, his sperm joining mine. Bob and Chris held her tight body firmly in their hands and sandwiched her between their sweaty manly bodies, plunging their cocks deep into her ass and cunt, ramming her between themselves. Lindsay's sexy body was so used, she was gasping for breath.

Then the phone rang -- I probably shouldn't have answered it, but I did, and I was glad, it was Alan at home, his wife was asleep, and he wanted to know if she was still fucking. I handed Lindsay the phone, and my wife breathlessly tried to tell him who's fucking her -- and, at that moment we came to discovery, she couldn't even remember anyone's names, all she knew was she was getting FUCKED. Alan listened to the sex and jerked himself off, while she described that Chris was cumming in her cunt. Bob pulled out of her sore butt and crawled around to her face, where he deposited his own sperm on her face, hand and the phone receiver, while she told Alan all about it.

It was way past midnight, and Bob and Chris had to get to work in the morning. She give them kisses, with her face covered in the cum from three men. She was a sexy sight to behold.

Earl and I took Lindsay into the bedroom, turning off the lights in the house. She lay between us on the bed. I was hard for another round, and with she kissing Earl, I crawled over her body and started fucking it. Lindsay meanwhile keep her mouth planted against Earl's lips, and she held his big black dick while she let me fuck her sore body. I cummed in her vagina after who knows how long. By then Earl was erect again, and he crawled over mhy wife to take my place. I silently lay by her side while the strong black man fucksed her slutty cunt, stretching it with his big pole. She was so sore she was screaming for mercy, but who cares, he's enjoying fucking her. At long last he spewed in her vagina too. Frankly, I couldn't count how many orgasms had been spewed into her pussy. Those Pills she pops every day better hold up, I thought, it was a fucking sperm invasion inside Linsday.

It was like 1:30am. My whore wife fell asleep between Earl and me.

In the morning I got up early and go to work, leaving she sleeping nude in Earl's arms. All day, I couldn't wait to get home that night and hear about all the fun she had during the day with the sexy black stud.

And it started me to thing... the Superbowl is ONE day.... the NCAA men's tournament is like 3 weeks with 64 teams... HMM...?

12