Superfragilisticexpialidocious with David

Story Info
The feel of true love.
1.4k words
3.54
13.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I thought for a while that David was fed up with me. I don't know why. I guess it was me really being silly and envious at the way he flirts with other guys.

"There's no harm in looking" he told me seeing I was getting despondent. "And besides I have told you before Pete, you are the only one for me so no more problems huh? You tick all my boxes and more too"

Funny phase that about ticking boxes. Comes to mind is a list of all those wonderful things we privately do with each other with ticks to say if they are poor, fair, good, poor excellent. I should hope all David's boxes are ticked in the excellent category although I am always working on giving him a better deal, aiming for perfection.

"Pete you worry too much, if I had any complaints I would tell you. You are fine. You do everything for me and the feel of your fuck soothes and gratifies me. When we are apart I am thinking most of the time how good it will be when we next meet and the wonderfully superfragilisticexpialidocious feeling you give me when I am inside you. That is all I want to be when I am with you and when we have our perfect foreplay."

David knows the right things to say and as I feel his fuck slide up inside me I am soon in my heaven once more. He whispers in my ear as he fucks telling me that I am the perfect fuck and how I feel so good inside. I feel his stiffness deep inside stretching me to the fore and enjoying me full thrust. And then when he pauses as he always does for a while when he is throbbing inside me, it is absolutely gorgeous to feel that hot cock pulsing inside. I move my ass to feel him in different ways as he twists and turns to take me in the scissor position, and really gives it to me sideways which takes my breath away.

He tells me again what a great ass I have and certainly during our foreplay he shows me just how much he appreciates my ass as I present it for him on all fours or over his lap depending on how he wants me.

He does allsorts of wonderful kinky and sexual things including his customary spank which he enjoys so much. "Your ass is made for spanking and spoiling," he tells me and when I feel the sting of his spank I know that soon he will be massaging me with the coolest of invigorating creams, nice and slowly and really enjoying all my ass has to offer, I do love it so when he parts my cheeks and presses his mouth and tongue into my well rimmed hole to suck me so warm and impelling, all the time preparing me for the entry of that wonderful great his freshly sucked cock to the core, I do so love the taste and smell of undulating cock, it tastes like sea salt and feels so wonderfully placid and flexible as I deep massage it in my mouth, taking it partly into my throat as I hold my breath to enjoy the full feeling of that gorgeous rounded plum with that so beautiful and sensual jap-eye in the middle which, he tells me, I drive him crazy when sucking and licking and poking my tongue into it. It is really so lovely and soothing, I just want to take my time and enjoy, and he gladly lets me, as I hear the sounds of his moans of approval

When we are done and he had fucked me to the fore he then asks; "Now you see, I only want you and no one else - your fuck, your suck, your everything, I am crazy about you and love you very much!" and then to seal what he has said he plants a very wet French kiss deep into my mouth and I feel his tongue swirling around inside as we taste the residue of our passionate foreplay and fuck, when before I felt the spurt of his pre-cum into my ,mouth, so the taste was absolutely enthralling, that it was part of the love we had just shared and still shared in the depth of that long and sweet warm wet kiss.

I just had to suck him some more and he felt the same way; "Pete, lets just chill and do a sixty nine Huh?" and instantly we were sucking each other simultaneously which was really so lovely, succulent and fuck inspiring. I took time to lick him up and cradle his firm balls the way her liked me too.

Soon of course another fuck was nigh and this time he wanted to be masterful, he handcuffed me to the bed rail as I presented myself on all fours again for his pleasure, I felt the touch of his tongue licking my all, my pounding cock and balls, my ass and everything, then he wanted me just to stay in position when he went to his drawer for something he said he had earlier bought from the local sex shop so I instantly knew he wanted to try something he had not before, because he loved to surprise me and I felt today was going to be no exception when I saw in his hand a very thrilling looking anal vibrator, in fact he had a set of three of them so I guessed he was going to really have some fun with my ass and I was ready for it, for everything David did to me was always thrilling and so exciting and I knew at the end of it I would be in for another very deep and sensual hard fucking.

And guys, it was so good, I would recommend it to all who want to spice up their sex lives, if I sound like a commercial it is just that I want for all those lovers out there to enjoy the best love toys can do, but of course always with the bestest guy in the world, the guy you have chose as a fuck mate and one that you can love also.

Because feeling your guy enjoying the pleasure of filling you up with the different vibrators is so wonderfully exhilarating . I love to be the object of David's pleasure when he enjoys me this way, mastering me with the occasional sound spanking, the tying of his soiled briefs around my mouth so I can taste and smell his body as I readily endure the way he experiments with me, treating each vibrator so specially, the way it enters me, twists and turns, he telling me he so loves to hear me moan as he works each up and inside, each with a different feel and vibration - then the tasting after each vibrator fucking, when he wants me to drench his face between my thighs as he sucks me off, sucking in the residue that has accumulated from the deep fucking and all that means, something that once I would have been deeply embarrassed about but with David assuring me that it was so good, that he wanted everything made it all so very sensual, something that only a real deep love can create

And during the third vibrator fuck he made that quite clear by cock sucking me with the vibrator on high speed and fully inside me and the feeling was so lovely I could not possible describe, I just felt I was giving David my all in every way he wanted me, and feeling the deepness and firmness of his sucking and ball licking I was in my element.

Now when I visit him for our weekly paradise just as soon as he opens the door I go for it, He tells me he loves the way I just help myself and in moments I am there, in the hallway, his jeans down to his ankles and his already hard erect cock deep in the place it should be, in my mouth for that suck I have missed so much. I look up as I am on my knees sucking him hungrily and see him swing back his head and close his eyes, moaning as I go to town with that cock and show my appreciation. For the guyI truly love.

There is something about David that is so very special, I love him so very much and he has vowed he will never dump me.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers