Superheroines Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

'Laugh it up idiot' replied Dynamo defiantly, we all have homing devices implanted in our bodies for just this type of situation, my partner is on her way as we speak.

Lets see if that hose trick will work on Amazon.

She will enjoy shoving it up your fat ass,' spat Dynamo.

'Ladies first' snarled Hammer, roughly pulling her ass cheeks apart and thrusting his rampant cock deep into her helpless vagina.

She screamed in shock and horror as he brutally raped her, he pounded her naked ass furiously until with a final gasp he shot his load into her and stepped back to make way for the next of his gang.

By the time the fourth man stepped away from her, she was sobbing uncontrollably her abused cunt flooded with their cum.

It was the turn of the man who had hosed her in the first place.

'So bitch, you hope that the dyke Amazon will ram that hose up my ass?' well she isn't coming, I plan on Cumming up your ass instead,' he gloated.

The rest of the gang watched in amusement, as he spread her ass cheeks and rammed his cock into her virgin anus.

Her screams continued as he mercilessly buggered her ass, finally he too grunted in release.

Dynamo suffered the final indignity of feeling his hot cum filling her violated rectum.

'We'll leave the whore like this for the cops to find,' ordered Hammer as they packed up their loot.

'Let's see if the arrogant little super bitch can live this down,' he said as he opened the door.

He found himself staring into a pair of the biggest tits he had ever seen, they were barely restrained by a strong leather halter.

His eyes looked up from these magnificent breasts and locked with a pair of cold grey eyes that were looking at him as if he were a bug.

'Who...' he managed to get out before a rock hard fist slammed into his face, shattering his jaw and sending his unconscious body hurling back into the room.

The rest of the gang stood dumbfounded as their boss went down.

'Oh Fuck!' said the hose guy, it's the dyke.

Amazon stood framed in the doorway; she had arrived too late to save Dynamo from her painful humiliation.

She hated being late, it really pissed her off.

'Dynamo is very reckless, and sometimes arrogant, but she isn't a liar,' growled the super strong woman known as Amazon.

'We do have implants, the Federation does have a good idea now and then.'

The hose guy made the mistake of going for his gun.

Amazon hated being late, hated guns, and now she hated hose guy.

Before his gun cleared its holster she had blurred into action, no one that big could move that fast.

However no one had dared to tell Amazon this, so she did it anyway.

The sound of his ribs snapping was drowned by his agonised screams, as her fist smashed him off his feet and into the rest of the gang.

'You forgot the other rule, no guns or suffer the consequences,' growled Amazon now fully enraged as she saw the state of Dynamo.

Her long super strong arms reached out, and hands as big as a pitchers glove grabbed two of the gang member's heads.

With a sickening crunch she slammed their heads together.

They both dropped limply to the floor and didn't move.

The remaining thug tried to run for it, Amazon jumped across the room and grabbing him by the neck and pants assisted his flight through the door.

Unfortunately for him it was closed at the time.

His bones shattered as his body smashed the solid wooden door to splinters.

Amazon deprived of moving prey managed to regain control of her rage, and when she was calmer she walked over to Dynamo and gently released her from the bench.

The giant warrior gently picked the naked woman up in her arms, and looked down at her tear stained face.

'Fuck me Diana, what have they done to you?' she whispered kissing the tearstained face lovingly.

'They fucked me up my ass,' sobbed the shattered young woman brokenly.

As the giant warrior woman carried Dynamo past the moaning body of Hammer, she picked up the brass nozzle of the fire hose.

As is usual in these situations, the cops were informed where to pick up what was left of the villains.

They were all still alive, but would be in hospital for months.

Hammer would never walk properly again, even after the surgeons had removed the brass nozzle from his rectum.

Also as was usual the Super heroines closed ranks, and put out their own story regarding the incident.

All this slammed into Verity's mind, as she scanned the woman sitting opposite her.

During the entire Scan Verity hadn't read a trace of fear from Dynamo. There was anger and embarrassment at being bested.

Fury, at being raped and buggered; but overall a grim determination that it wouldn't happen again.

This was Verity's first taste of Super heroine action, albeit second hand and it frankly frightened her.

Her life as a pampered socialite with a very powerful father; had no violence in it at all.

She had never been slapped or for that matter even shouted at angrily.

The thought of someone slapping her face made her shake with fear.

If God forbid she was ever stripped naked and gang raped, she knew she would end up in a private sanatorium for months.

She was also puzzled and disturbed concerning the information regarding superhuman females breasts, did that also apply to her?

She had gleaned from Dynamo's mind that there was more to this breast milk business than the general public were privy to.

She now knew that it was widely believed by the Super humans, that drinking the milk of a super heroine would give the drinker the same power as the super heroine, albeit only temporarily.

Alex was still a virgin, and the way things were going it looked as if she was going to die a virgin.

No male suitor could defend himself against her mind scan.

All had failed the test of honesty and genuine love for her; that they had all professed.

Perhaps it was for the best, her tits were big enough as it was without being swollen with milk.

'Well, what was I thinking miss Telepath?' asked Dynamo impatiently.

'Oh, Er.... Baa Baa black sheep have you any wool,' replied Verity, deciding to save the woman the embarrassment of being told that this newbie knew of her humiliation.

'Very good, now what am I thinking,' she asked.

I'd love to suck those nipples, she thought looking at Verity's proud breasts hungrily.

Verity blushed bright red, and tried to pull her cloak together to cover her proud breasts.

Dynamo laughed at her reaction and offered Verity her hand.

'You passed the test, welcome to the Federation.'

There was a bit of form filling to complete, Dynamo smiled as Alex asked if she should write her real name or her Super human name.

'Just put down your Alias, we don't need to know your real name or face. This is for your protection and that of your family.

What I don't know can't be tortured out of me,' clarified Dynamo.

Then of course there was the Fee to pay; this had to be paid in cash.

It would be stupid for a Super heroine to use a credit card with her real name on it.

Eventually Verity had been registered as a Super human.

She couldn't claim to be a Super heroine, until she had completed her first mission.

Dynamo informed her that as soon as a mission that could use her talents materialised, a representative of the Federation would contact her

'You may now leave through the door on your left' said Dynamo.

Verity smiled at the woman and said ' I have always admired you Dynamo; I think you are the bravest of the Super heroines, and I wish I could be as brave. I hope I never disappoint you.'

Dynamo watched silently as the tall beautiful woman walked out of the office into a cruel and violent world.

Alex had to retrace her steps and after changing back into her long coat she walked out of the rest room as Alex Armstrong, Socialite.

Driving home she was shaking with the reaction to all that she had learned.

Of all the Super heroines, Dynamo ranked up there with the most powerful.

Her power could kill, for fucks sake, she was a very dangerous woman and yet she had been defeated raped and violated.

What possible chance did Verity have in such an arena.

She was just a young woman who could read minds.

She would have been helpless to have helped Dynamo if she had been her partner.

She was fucking useless, and felt like going to bed and pulling the covers up over her head and forgetting all about her stupid idea of fighting crime as a super heroine.

Although she didn't actually go to bed, she did stay at home for days.

She refused all invitations to parties, and all dates with her large circle of friends both male and female.

As a paid up member of the Federation of Super humans she had been given an untraceable cell phone.

This was the way that Super humans contacted each other.

It was in the evening ten days after her meeting with Dynamo, that she got the dreaded phone call.

In memory of the Bat phone she had painted her phone white, and put a small gold sword on it.

This was the Mind phone, the Phone of Truth, and the fucking thing was ringing.

She sat frozen for long seconds literally too scared to answer it.

However the caller persisted until she finally picked it up and answered.

'Who is that?' asked the caller.

'Er.. it's me er Al... er Verity' stammered Alex, her nerves getting the better of her.

'Calm down Verity, it's Dynamo, I asked to be the one to back you up on your first mission. Are you ready for this?' she asked.

As Verity was going to stand for the Truth she felt she had better start off by telling this brave heroine the truth.

'Actually I'm as scared as hell, my hands are shaking and I don't know if I will be able to help you,' she confessed.

'Hey, you will be fine; this is just a mind reading to help the cops out.

It shouldn't take more than an hour of your time,' replied Dynamo.

'Can you meet me or shall I pick you up?'

'Er I don't know, I can't drive to the station because the cops will trace me through my registration number on my car.

I could always get a cab but then the cabby would know where I lived. This is so complicated Dynamo I don't know how to do this' she wailed, becoming more upset every second.

'Whoa there partner, calm down and let me sort this out for you,' said Dynamo confidently.

'Give me a location near to where you are, and I will pick you up on my bike.'

Alex racked her brains and remembered that there was a war memorial not far from her house.

If she wore a black hooded cloak over her costume, she could walk there unrecognised in a few minutes.

She arranged to meet Dynamo there and quickly changed into her costume.

Donning the cloak she slipped out of the house and walked to the rendezvous.

Verity stood by the memorial nervously, she heard the powerful roar of a motorbike as it rounded the corner and pulled up beside her.

It was Dynamo sitting on a big black motorbike, the bike had a silver lightning bolt on both sides of its fuel tank and the chromed exhaust was also shaped like a bolt of lightning.

Alex had seen this bike in the posters of Dynamo; it had been specially made for her by Harley Davidson, and was a one off.

She noticed that it didn't have a registration plate and asked how come?'

'Oh that? The Mayor has given all Super heroes and Heroines special dispensation.

He realises that we can't use or own vehicles, and if he wants us to fight crime on behalf of the city we need to be able to get around quickly.

This doesn't apply to the flyers, but us ground crawlers need transport' answered Dynamo.

'Jump on and we'll be off,' she said revving up the big hogs engine.

Alex nervously climbed onto the bike and clasped her arms around Dynamo.

'Hey girl, I don't normally let you feel my breasts until the second date,' said Dynamo.

Alex had grasped hold of Dynamos large breasts and was hugging her tightly.

'Oh my God, I'm so sorry Dynamo, I didn't realise' stammered Alex shifting her arms so that she was holding the woman around her waist.

'No problem Verity' she chuckled, and twisting the throttle the bike screamed off towards the main holding cells of the city.

They dismounted behind the building, and Verity took off the long black cloak and stood revealed in all her pure white glory.

'Hey we make a good pair don't we' said Dynamo.

'You all in white, and me all in black.'

Verity followed Dynamo into the station and tried to look cool and confident.

She stood just behind Dynamo, as she talked to the cop in charge of this particular case.

A young girl was missing believed kidnapped, and although they were pretty sure that the man they had in custody was the kidnapper, he denied it strenuously.

The father of the kidnapped girl was a personal friend of the Mayor, and had asked that all avenues of investigation be pursued regardless of the cost.

As Dynamo was being briefed on this case, the father of the girl walked out of the office and came over to Dynamo.

Verity froze in shock, it was George Whiteman, she knew him.

If he was the father of the missing girl then she must be Amanda Whiteman.

Amanda was a close friend of Alex, and her father knew Alex well.

She was certain that he would see through her disguise instantly.

She had no need to worry; George was to worried about his daughter to be thinking clearly.

Thank you for coming Dynamo, but I don't see how your talents can help me find Amanda,' he said.

Dynamo smiled at him, and explained that she was here only as back up to Verity.

It would be Verity who would try and solve this case.

Verity decided to make her presence known, and asked if she could be taken to see the suspect.

The chief cop escorted her and Dynamo down into the cellblock, and into an Interrogation room.

On the way down Verity had been talking to Dynamo, explaining what she needed her to do when they got there.

The subject was handcuffed to a metal table that was bolted to the floor. He looked up when the two women walked into the room.

'Wow! Dynamo herself, I am honoured,' sneered the man.

His eyes flicked to the tall woman in white that stood beside the famous Dynamo.

Their eyes met and Verity was in his head.

Dynamo simply asked three questions to the sullen man.

'Did you kidnap Amanda Whiteman?

Is she still alive?

Where is she now?'

The man was stunned; Dynamo had asked the three questions so quickly that he hadn't had time to answer them even if he had wanted to, which he didn't.

The woman in white turned away from him and walked out of the room. Dynamo followed her out and walked with her down the corridor.

They were met by the chief cop who eagerly asked if they had any news for him.

Verity told him that the suspects name was Spike and he had kidnapped Amanda Whiteman.

She was still alive, and the man's partner in crime named Charlie, was holding her at a Trailer park on the outskirts of the city.

The chief cop was over the moon when he heard this news, the girl's father was a powerful man, and this success would give his police career a boost.

He was a bit disappointed when Dynamo stated that she would rescue the girl herself.

She felt that a large force of police would panic this Charlie, and might put the girls life in danger.

He was going to object to this plan but George Whiteman was all in favour of it, so he did the smart thing and allowed Dynamo to try and rescue the girl.

'I won't be going in alone,' said Dynamo, 'I will have Verity as back up.'

Hearing this made Verity feel admiration for Dynamo.

She knew she would be of no help at all in a fight, but was grateful that Dynamo had included her in her plans, and was intending to share the glory of the rescue with her.

Dynamo asked the cops to follow them after ten minutes.

They were to be as stealthy as they could, no lights, no sirens that might panic the second kidnapper.

This agreed, Dynamo and Verity roared off into the night towards the trailer park.

The information that they were working with had come straight from the mind of the suspect.

Dynamo's questions were fired at the man so quickly that he didn't have time to verbally answer them.

However his thoughts were clear to Verity, and as each question registered in his mind he answered it without consciously thinking about it.

Had he had time to think, he would have automatically countered with his pre-prepared lies.

Dynamo was very impressed with Verity.

She had got the information quickly and without any fuss, and she was sure that the suspect didn't even know his mind had been read.

Yes, this Verity would be a valuable addition to the Super heroine force.

Plus of course the feel of her large pneumatic breasts pressed against her back, was giving Dynamo a great deal of pleasure as the motion of the bike rubbed them against her.

Dynamo didn't class herself as a lesbian, but she did enjoy making love to women.

Men seemed to find her self-confidence, and she had to admit arrogance, a bit of a problem.

She didn't have a lot of luck with them, but she seemed to hit it off with women.

The first time she had seen Verity she had fancied her.

Who wouldn't?

Verity was a tall slim blue-eyed blonde with big tits, every boy's wet dream.

Dynamo had a small problem with lovemaking, before she got into bed with her partner of the moment; she had to completely discharge herself usually in her shower.

Then she had to wear a copper bracelet that was attached to her metal bed by a copper wire.

This was to ensure that in the throes of sex, she didn't accidentally electrocute her lover.

It was a bit cumbersome, and as that bastard Hammer had realised from the state of her breasts; she hadn't been fucked by a man for over a year.

That was of course until Hammer and his crew had fucked the shit out of her.

Now thanks to the allergic reaction of her super human body to sperm, her breasts were even bigger than they had been and were now full of milk.

Riding through the night with Verity's breasts hot against her back, she tried to contact her mentally.

Verity, she sent, if you can hear me squeeze me twice.

She waited but Verity didn't squeeze her.

That's strange she thought, the woman is the most powerful telepath that I know.

Yet she can't pick up my thoughts when she is holding on to me.

She determined to ask Verity why this was as soon as they arrived at the trailer.

She had to know her partner's strengths and weaknesses, if they were to work together.

Work together? Where the fuck did that thought come from?

Thought Dynamo as the trailer park came into view.

Was she seriously thinking of taking on a partner?

It was true that a mind reader could be very handy, but Dynamo was honest enough with herself to wonder if it was Verity's talent that she desired, or her gorgeous body.

They arrived at the Trailer park, and Verity pointed out the trailer that Amanda was being held in.

The trailer had been pictured clearly in Spikes mind as Dynamo had asked her questions.

'Stand back Verity,' advised Dynamo as she went over to an unoccupied trailer and lifted up the cover on its electric point.

Verity gasped as Dynamo stuck her fingers into the socket.

Electricity poured into her body making her hair float with the charge. When she was fully charged she smiled at Verity.

Small lightning's jumped from her teeth, and even her eyes seemed to be crackling with pent up energy.

'Fancy a kiss?' she teased grinning at the nervous girl.

Verity watched as Dynamo walked up to the trailer, she knocked on the door.

'Pizza delivery,' she cried loudly.

In her experience this was the easiest way to get someone to open their door.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers