Superheroines Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Driving back to headquarters she felt down, she was always down after the adrenaline rush subsided, but this was worse. Wolf could have been a match for her, but in the end she had beaten him easily. She needed a man she could look up to, one who could subdue her, bend her to his will and take her virginity.

'Yeah right,' she muttered to herself, as she parked the Hummer and went to report to Shiva. She walked into Shiva's office without knocking and waiting; Amazon didn't do knocking and waiting. Shiva had told her about this many times, but it made no difference.

The Lady Shiva was sitting at her desk; she was the titular leader of all the Super humans in the City. She looked just like a little doll in the big leather chair. She was a small Indian woman and the most powerful of the Super heroines. Her power was Telekinesis, and it was off the scale.

She was often asked to charity events and the organisers tried to think of a task that would entertain their guests, and test Shiva. She had already proved herself by deflecting a multi ton meteorite from the City. The problem with that was that no one had actually seen her do it, only the resulting explosion in the sea. Some sceptics had stated that the meteorite would have missed the City anyway.

Humans being what they were, they were always asking for another demonstration of her power. The news was full of her latest exploit. The president himself had invited her to a reception on board the Aircraft Carrier " Stonewall Jackson". This was a retired warship that was moored in the harbour, and was being converted into a casino.

Surrounded by his entourage the president had pointed to a decommissioned Jet plane that had been placed on the flight deck for decoration, and asked Shiva if she could lift it for him. Shiva was getting a bit bored of these requests, but he was the President of the Nation so she thought she would give him a show. With a small grin she stood in front of the large Jet and raised her hands into the air.

The TV cameras were zoomed in on her serene face and the Jet. There was consternation, when the Jet remained firmly stuck to the deck. The TV crews were wondering what to do about this embarrassing anti climax when their attention was drawn to the Dockside. The TV crews on the dock were jumping up and down, and screaming in excitement.

All their cameras were focused on the Giant Aircraft Carrier. Nothing had happened to it except for the small fact that it was now floating in the air. It's rusty barnacle encrusted hull dripping seawater, and its four massive propellers exposed to view for the first time since she was built. The pictures from the dockside cameras were transmitted to the screens on board the ship.

Although she was lifting over 100,000 tonnes of warship, Shiva held it perfectly steady. Looking straight at the President she winked and said 'Woops'

He was delighted, and led the thunderous applause as The Lady Shiva gently lowered the massive ship back into its element.

Despite all this Shiva was still a small woman, and her guest who was standing before her desk made her look even smaller. Anyone who reached this office was almost certainly a Super human regardless what they looked like. This man was as obviously as Super human as Amazon was, and for the same reason.

He was Huge, fucking huge, he reminded Amazon of a tanned version of the comic book hero Hulk. When he turned to see whom had entered the office, it was obvious that he was being very careful not to smash anything accidentally. He calmly looked Amazon in the eyes and waited, saying nothing until Shiva introduced him.

'Welcome home Amazon, may I introduce Tank, he has just moved to the City from Kansas. Tank this is Amazon, she is regarded as the World's strongest Super heroine and our head of security.'

Amazon was pleased that she didn't have to look down to see his eyes. He was a bit taller than she was, but more than twice her weight.

His shoulders were wide and massively muscled. His whole body was stocky, and his legs were pillars of muscle. She could see his legs because he was only wearing a pair of leather shorts. Otherwise he was naked.

'You just can't get a good tailor in Kansas' she remarked, as she offered him her hand. Tank smiled a gentle smile as she gripped his hand and squeezed it hard. His face retained its gentle smile as she increased the pressure on his hand. Amazon rarely shook hands with people, she was afraid of crushing their hands by accident. However she reckoned that this guy could take a bit of pressure without much harm.

Amazon didn't go out dating, or to the cinema, or to clubs. She spent most of her spare time alone in her apartment, watching the TV or reading. She had made a point of swotting up on all the Super humans that had gone public. There were hundreds of them, but they were thinly spread across the nation, and usually stayed in and around the City nearest to where they were born.

She had read about the Super hero Tank, he was regarded by those who studied these things, as the strongest man in the world. The Russian strongman Kodiak was hotly contesting this claim. Be that as it may Tank was a phenomenon, he had already been a famous college Football player with the nickname of Tank. He was renowned for simply blasting through the opposition like his namesake.

Like many Super humans he didn't go through puberty until he was eighteen. At this time his body changed as the super hormones flooded his tissues. Already large and powerful he gained weight quickly, and his muscles became far denser. By the end of his transformation he was as he was now, a veritable bulldozer of a man. His skin had toughened to such an extent that it was virtually bullet-proof.

All this flashed through her mind as she increased the pressure on his hand. She was puzzled that she was having no apparent effect on him.

'Hello Amazon, I am a fan' he said, ignoring her attempt to hurt him. She had the grace to relax her hand, and called it a draw to salve her feelings.

His voice was deep and relaxed, as if he hadn't a care in the world. Why not she thought, it must be nice to know that you are virtually indestructible.

'Pleased to meet you Tank, welcome to our City,' said Amazon as graciously as she knew.

'If I can be of any help you only have to ask,' she offered out of politeness. Shiva had been watching this byplay, ready to separate them if the testing got out of hand.

'I'm glad you said that Amazon, Tank needs a place to stay for a few nights. I wondered if you would be so kind as to look after him until he finds a place suitable for a man of his stature?'

Amazon was stunned; the last thing she wanted was a strange man in her apartment.

'I ask this as a personal favour to me Vicky,' continued Shiva looking her straight in the eyes. Amazon couldn't refuse this little woman anything. She had for her respect and admiration bordering on something deeper.

'Is he house trained?' she asked semi seriously.

'I assure you that I am, and I am very grateful to you for suffering this inconvenience,' said Tank politely.

'Yeah right, well follow me then and be careful of the walls they are only made of brick you know,' she said backing out of the office. She watched in amusement as Tank carefully squeezed through the door and into the larger corridor.

'Is your apartment on an upper floor?' he asked as they walked along the corridor.

'Yeah it's on the roof, why do you care?' she replied wondering if she had left any of her girlie items scattered around her rooms.

'With all due respect I don't think the elevator will take both of us. It will be best if I run up the stairs while you take the elevator,' he suggested. Amazon laughed out loud, ' I'm sorry, did you say you were going to run up the stairs. I would like to get there sometime tonight if you don't mind,' she remarked.

'Are you a gambling woman Amazon? I bet I can get to your roof by the stairs before you get there in the elevator,' he said quietly.

'Done,' she said without thinking.

They had reached the elevator and she indicated the door to the stairwell.

'Go on then, get running,' she said.

'It's OK I'll wait until you start going up to make it fair,' he replied. The elevator arrived and the doors hissed open, with a shrug Amazon went in and pressed the button for the roof. He was still standing there when the doors closed, and with a jerk the elevator began its journey to the roof.

Tank was desperate to impress this fantastic woman; he had worshiped Amazon ever since he had learned of her existence. He had all her news clippings, and was indeed her biggest fan. As soon as the doors closed he was off, he slammed through the doors and ran to the bottom of the first flight of stairs going up. He had to climb ten such sets of stairs to reach her roof. Well most people would climb them but he had a quicker way.

Tank bent his knees slightly and with an explosive thrust of his super muscled legs jumped to the top of the flight of stairs. Using the banister to spin himself round he repeated this method of propulsion until he landed on the top floor, and ran to wait in front of the elevator doors. He spent the few seconds before the doors hissed open, in controlling his breathing and affecting the calm image that he wanted to portray to Amazon.

Amazon was glad he had decided to take the stairs; it would give her time to tidy up her place before he got there. She was so busy thinking about this, that when the doors hissed open she ran out straight into his chest.

'OOOFFH' she grunted, as she bounced off his immovable body and back into the elevator.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you,' he said calmly.

'YOU DIDN'T FRIGHTEN ME' she yelled, flustered at his appearance. His point made, Tank stepped back to allow her to exit the elevator and lead him to her door. Vicky was furious; she had hoped she would have time to tidy up before he got there. Like most single girls her place was usually in a mess. She tended to leave her clothes where she dropped them, and although she rarely wore panties on a mission she did wear them sometimes. She was sure there were a few pairs of frilly items lying around somewhere.

She had an idea, ' Look Tank, I have a few things in here that I don't want damaged, wait out here for a minute whilst I put them away somewhere safe. I know, go up on the roof and I will meet you there when I've finished.'

'No problem Amazon, I will wait for you on the roof,' agreed Tank. As soon as he had gone Vicky ran into her room, and frantically picked up all the embarrassing bits and pieces that girls leave lying about.

While she was at this she took the time to change into something more decorous. She usually sat around her room wearing a loose woollen jumper and jeans that were made especially for her. She didn't know why, but she didn't really want Tank to see her breasts, and she certainly didn't want him getting a flash of her pussy. Sensibly dressed, she took a last look around and then went up onto the roof to fetch Tank.

She found him admiring the view; she was very lucky to have been given this apartment. She had used the flat roof space to set up her gym. All her weight lifting gear was here, and as it wasn't overlooked she often used to work out naked.

'Hi, sorry I was so long but I thought I would get changed,' she explained walking up to him.

'You have a spectacular view Amazon, I appreciate you allowing me to stay here,' said Tank.

'Yeah right, look as we are going to be living together perhaps you could call me Vicky,' she said nervously.

'Why thank you Vicky, I am honoured that you trust me with your name. In return I will tell you that my name is Tony.'

'Are you hungry Tony?

'Always,' he answered.

'Same here' she replied, smiling at him.

The revenue from her various advertising franchises, and her job as Head of Security enabled Vicky to live reasonably well. A lot of her money was spent on food. Her body burnt up the calories quickly, and she had to eat a lot to stay in top shape. She realised that Tony would have the same needs, and as she was a reasonable cook she soon had him helping her whip up a quick snack of steaks and fries. There was enough Steak and fries to feed ten normal people, but Amazon and Tank tore into it until there were only a few lonely fries left.

After their snack she took two bottles of wine from the fridge and poured each of the bottles into a pint glass. Giving one to Tony they sat down on Amazon's reinforced furniture for a drink and a chat.

'Wow, that was great Vicky, I was starving as usual' he said lifting his glass of wine to her in salute.

'Glad to be of help Tony, I like to see a man enjoying his food, this business of being a Super human does have its down sides.'

Tank was a happy man, at last he was sitting on a chair that could hold him, he was tired of having to be careful of ordinary furniture. Usually he had to stand wherever he went to save on the destruction.

'This is a lovely chair Vicky, I'm glad you buy man sized furniture, I assume your bed is of the same quality?' he commented. Amazon didn't answer him; she was looking at him strangely. Tank realised that his comment about her bed may have been misunderstood.

'Oh my God Amazon, please don't think I was suggesting anything as regards your bed,' he blurted out. ' I would never presume to try and hit on you like that.'

Vicky relaxed at hearing this, it wasn't just the words, but the fact that the world's strongest man was blushing furiously over his faux-pas.

'Hey think nothing of it; hell I get hit on by most of the men I meet. Today I was hit on by a bike chain,' she joked.

'Ouch, that must have stung,' he said with concern in his voice. 'where did he hit you? I can't see any marks.'

Vicky turned her back on him and pulled up her loose jumper to show him the red welt where the heavy steel chain had caught her.

'Wow, hold still a moment, there is a splinter of steel embedded in your back' he said moving over to where she sat. For such a large man his powerful fingers were very gentle, as he pinched the splinter between his horny nails and drew it out.

'You have a lovely skin for a woman who is so tough, in comparison my skin is more like a Rhinos,' he muttered.

'Be thankful it isn't green,' she giggled as she pulled down her jumper. It had only been when she was showing him the welt that she remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. Fortunately she had her back to him, but her breasts were so large that they could be seen from behind.

'Yeah at least I'm not green, but you would be surprised how little difference that makes to the chicks,' he admitted as the wine relaxed him.

'You are probably the world's strongest woman, but you are still beautiful and desirable. I am probably the world's strongest man, but I am a monster,' he said quietly.

'No women chase after me, if anything they run away from me. I'm a bit like that chap from " Of Mice and Men " who loved animals but crushed them to death when he tried to hug them. As you said Amazon, being a Super human has it's down sides'. The wine had probably been a mistake thought Vicky, as she realised they had both emptied their pint glasses. Did I just Giggle? I don't do giggles, she thought to herself as she went to get two more bottles.

Tank looked at her ass as she walked across the room. Her jeans had been tailored for her and clung to her hips. She had a woman's hips and they swayed nicely as she moved; he had been speaking the truth regarding his interaction with women. What with not reaching puberty until he was over eighteen, and the massive hormonal changes to his body that had happened during that time he had never actually had any kind of relationship with a woman.

By the time he was interested, they were scared. Shiva hadn't asked him why he had moved to this city. If she had, he would have been embarrassed to have to admit it was solely because of this woman in front of him. He had a crush on her when he saw her in the papers and on the news. Since meeting her in the flesh, and what flesh, he had fallen for her totally.

'You are not a monster Tony,' she replied after handing him the second pint of wine.

'In fact I think you are the most polite man I have met in a long while. I must admit I have read up on you, and I expected some kind of super macho football jock with a string of brainless tarts on his arm.'

He was about to answer when her phone rang.

' Hold on a sec Tony boy, it's her ladyship,' said Vicky.

It was indeed Shiva, and she had heard that there was a robbery going on not far from where they were. It seemed a routine mission, and she wondered if Amazon could take Tank along with her to sort it out. The wine had given Amazon a "fuck it" frame of mind, and she agreed to pop along and bag the crooks.

Tank was ecstatic at the thought of going on a mission with Amazon. This was his chance to impress her, and he intended to grab it with both hands.

'Shut your eyes while I change,' she told him as she pulled off her jumper. He honestly meant to, but she was so eager to change that her jumper was on the floor in seconds. Tank was treated to a clear view of her magnificent breasts bouncing about, as she tried to pull down her jeans in a hurry.

In her rush to get ready Amazon had forgotten that he was there. She was so used to being alone. Finally she got the jeans off, and ran into her bedroom to change into her halter and loincloth. Seeing her naked ass as she ran; caused Tank to experience an erection. It had been threatening for quite a while, and he cursed his luck that it would happen now.

'I'll wait for you down by your car' he yelled, and ran out of the room before she could see his embarrassment. Amazon was busy trying to stuff her breasts into her halter, so just grunted in reply. For some reason she grabbed a pair of panties, and pulled them on to cover her naked ass and pubes. She wasn't going to take any chances that Tank would see her pussy.

Tank was waiting by her hummer when she came bursting into the underground car park that served the Headquarters building. Tank just managed to squeeze into the large vehicle, and hung on as she drove at high speed to the scene of the robbery. The city had given all the Super heroines and Heroes a magnetic flashing light to help them get through the traffic as quickly as possible.

At last they were there, it was an upmarket Jewellers shop, and it seemed to be a simple attempt to snatch their stock of gold and jewels.

'Wait a minute, I seem to remember that this shop had borrowed a famous diamond named "The star of Russia" said Amazon, as they clambered out of the hummer. If that is stolen it will create an international incident, and we wouldn't want to fall out with Russia.'

Amazon realised at last that she was talking to herself. Tank had raced towards the alarm bells, intent on capturing the robbers red handed.

'Fucking stupid man, we don't know who the fuck is robbing the place yet. It could be a Super villain and they can be very nasty,' she swore to herself as she raced in pursuit of the big man.

Tank needed to impress Amazon, and what better way than to take down these robbers single-handedly. He saw a group of thugs apparently holding down a small female figure. She was dressed all in red and he assumed it must be the Super heroine Blaze. He jumped into the group and laid about him with both hands.

The thugs were trying to steal a satchel from the woman in red. Soon they were all unconscious, and he offered his hand to the figure in red leather.

'Oh thank you, thank you so much,' said the woman gratefully taking his hand and rising to her feet.

'Tell me your name big boy,' she said.

'It's Tank,' he replied.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers