Superheroines Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

'Well Tank it appears that the big woman rushing towards us is that Super heroine Amazon; I want you to stop her for me please. As a special treat for rescuing me from my erstwhile partners in crime, I will allow you to rape her when she is defeated, do you understand me Tank?'

'Yes, I will stop her and rape her,' replied Tank.

'Well then I will leave you to it, I must be off to sell this wonderful diamond. Thanks to you I don't have to share the proceeds with that bunch of thugs I had recruited to do the heavy work. Oh by the way, my name is Demoness, you will remember that when my coercion wears off.'

Tank stood motionless, as the Super Villain Demoness ran off into the night.

'Tank what the fuck are you doing? Stop her, that looks like Demoness and she's getting away' yelled Amazon grabbing his arm. Tank turned to her and with one hand grabbed her leather halter. With his other hand her pushed her so hard she flew backwards, leaving her halter in his hand.

'WHAT THE FUCK!!' she swore as she landed on her ass, her head spinning from his push. There had been a recent newsletter circulated amongst the Super humans concerning Demoness. Someone had found out that she was a very powerful coercer, and they were advised not to let her touch them.

Amazon realised that Tank hadn't been on the mailing list, and she had to regard him as the enemy until Demoness,s spell wore off. She chose to ignore Tank and concentrate on capturing Demoness. Amazon shot off past Tank in pursuit of the small red figure, who was running towards a motorbike parked under a street lamp down at the next junction. Amazon knew she could reach the woman before she could get away.

She was so focussed on catching her fleeing prey; that she forgot all about Tank. Suddenly he was there in front of her, his legs bending as they absorbed the shock of his landing. He had leaped completely over her, and now blocked her from her prey.

'To can play that game sunshine' she muttered, and with a powerful surge of her legs she jumped into the air to hurdle the giant man.

At the top of her leap he reached up and caught her by her loincloth. Her momentum was halted, and as she crashed down to the paving her loincloth was ripped from her hips.

'Oooffff,' she grunted in pain, as her shoulders slammed into the hard stone paving.

'Just as well I wore these panties after all, I do not want him seeing my pussy' she swore, as she sprang to her feet to confront Tank.

Why this was of any concern to her she didn't try and analyse. Without further thought she sprang straight at Tank, using her full weight to slam into his chest. He staggered back and his heel caught on the kerb tripping him over onto his back. He fell like a stone golem, and she was sure she felt the sidewalk shake with the impact. With a slight pang of regret, she slammed him square on the chin to knock him out.

The problem was that she had been hitting normal thugs for so long, that she had been pulling her punches so as not to kill them. Tank wasn't a normal thug, and although he blinked when her fist hit him that was all that happened. He was still conscious and labouring under Demoness's command. Stop her and rape her.

Well he had stopped her, now it was time to rape her. Instead of punching her, he threw his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Her naked breasts pressed against his face, and he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it.

'What the Fuck?? I don't believe this shit; Get the fuck off me you fucking idiot. Demoness is getting away and you are sucking my tit, are you out of your tiny fucking mind?' she screamed at him. He ignored her screams of rage and slid his hand down her back until he was able to grasp the flimsy material of her panties. With little effort he ripped them off her, and his hand gripped her ass cheeks.

Her arms were pinned to her sides and she couldn't punch him, as his hand caressed her naked ass and pulled her towards his growing erection. She could feel it like a small log grinding against her pubes; only his leather shorts protected her from his rampant lust. Unable to use her fists, she reared up and slammed her forehead hard onto the bridge of his nose.

Tough as Tank was, that made his eyes water, and he loosened his grip on her allowing her to wriggle off him and jump to her feet. She stood there naked in front of him panting with her efforts, her large breasts heaving as she gasped for air. Oh Fuck it, he's looking at my pussy, she realised and a rosy blush suffused her whole body.

Tank was indeed staring at her pussy, and she gasped as he dropped his shorts and stood naked and proud before her. His cock matched the rest of his body; it was huge and quivering with lust.

'Oh fuck me' she breathed staring at his erection. Tank may have heard her because he leapt towards her slamming her to the ground.

Her legs flew apart and he was instantly between them his throbbing cock pushing into the thick tangle of her pubic hair in search of her virgin opening.

'NO!! She screamed frantically trying to push him off her, but he was totally under Demoness's control. It was more effective on him, than it would have been on any other Super hero.

Demoness had ordered him to do exactly what he wanted to do anyway. He had wanted to fight Amazon to see who was strongest, and he wanted to fuck her because he fancied her like mad. Consequently Demoness's coercion was very powerful, and almost impossible to break.

Something strange was happening to Vicky, she seemed to feel her power draining away. He was holding her firmly, and she was defenceless against his superior strength. He wasn't hurting her; in fact although she had tried her best to hurt him he was content to just hold her tightly. She found that he was laying perfectly still, his rampant hot cock pressed against her pubes.

It was her struggling and wriggling; that was working his cock between the virgin lips of her labia, and assisting it to slowly enter her vagina. Her hymen impeded his knob, and she instinctively thrust her hips up to buck him off. This drove him through the obstruction, and deep into her womb. Amazon wrapped her naked legs around his waist and tried to crush him between her thighs, this only drove him deeper into her.

No matter what she did she was helpless in his embrace, and closed her eyes as his mouth found her nipple again and sucked hard on her swollen teat. Her screams of rage became moans of pleasure, as he mastered her gently. He was in her up to his balls, and she could feel them rubbing against her naked ass, as he at last began to fuck her. Slowly and gently at first, and then when he felt her hips rising to meet his cock, he captured her mouth with his and kissed her deeply as his cock hammered her into submission.

The first real orgasm of her life blasted through her body, and she screamed in rapture, her cunt clenching hard onto his thick shaft. Cunt juice exploded from her womb, and spurted out along his cock to soak his balls. Tank was in her up to his balls but needed to go even deeper. He lifted her legs up into the air, and forced them down either side of her head. This presented her cunt and ass to him completely, he was no longer holding her arms tightly, but she wasn't fighting him anymore. Amazon had surrendered to him, and would let him do as he willed with her body.

The sight of her lying naked and compliant, her large breasts with their hard swollen nipples heaving with passion, and her intimate secret places on show for him, finally destroyed his control. With a loud roar he let go all restraint, and pounded his giant cock into her willing body. She came for him again, screaming with sheer lust, and soaking his balls with her hot juices until at last his orgasm exploded inside her. He screamed in pleasure as he emptied his balls into her womb.

Jet after jet of his hot cum pumped up inside her, until her cunt was overflowing with his seed. Her mouth sought his again and she kissed him passionately, as she felt herself accept his semen deep inside her womb. When his orgasm had run its course, she held him tightly to her naked body.

She revelled in the throbbing of her newly opened cunt. She was a real woman now, she wasn't a dyke, she had a man, and what a man. At last she had someone worthy of her, he was bigger and stronger than she was. She somehow knew he loved her, and would be her partner through life. She felt safe in his arms.

Tank was coming out of Demoness's spell, he had done as she had commanded, and in doing so had become free of it. He was still deep inside his woman and she was kissing him. A flood of love swept over him for this magnificent woman. He wasn't sure what had just happened, but he thanked the gods that it had. He was the happiest man in the world, until he realised that he had just raped the woman he loved.

Amazon saw the comprehension dawning in his eyes as the spell dissipated. Before he could say anything, she put her finger over his mouth and said ' Shhhhh don't worry Tony, I love you.'

At those words that he had fantasised about hearing for ages, he relaxed and smiled down at her.

'Good, because I love you too, and I would hate to have to go through all this every time I wanted to fuck my woman.'

'Well now that's settled lets get off this fucking street and get dressed,' she said.

'By the way Tank I think my love name for you will have to be Hoss,' she remarked as she pulled on her loincloth.

' I do believe that cock is too big to be a man's even a Super mans.'

Tank blushed at this compliment, but then his face went white with shock as he saw blood running down her inner thighs.

'Oh my God Vicky, you're bleeding, I'm so sorry,' he exclaimed. Amazon had hardly noticed the blood; she was often bleeding at the end of a battle. This blood however was different from usual. She blushed and looked at the ground as she explained to Tony that it was her virgin blood he could see. He had broken her hymen and deflowered her.

Tank lifted her face up and looked into her eyes.

'If it makes you feel any better darling, you have taken my virginity as well,' he confessed. They were both dressed again, apart from Amazon's ill-fated panties, which had been shredded.

'What the fuck happened to me?' he asked wonderingly.

'Demoness happened to you darling, she is a very powerful coercer and can make anyone do anything if she touches them,' Amazon explained.

'A Coercer eh? The closest thing we have to her in Kansas is Hypno; he can do the same but has to look you in the eye,' commented Tank.

Demoness had long gone, and Amazon had to admit that she didn't really give a fuck. She might even buy the little red imp a beer the next time she saw her. Her heart was leaping with joy as she walked along beside her man. She loved the fact that he was actually two inches taller than her. Amazon couldn't wait to tell her fellow Super heroines all about him, in the embarrassing detail that only women can excel at.

She was particularly eager to tell that winged whore Angel, all about her man Tank. Angel was a rarity amongst Super heroines, a true flyer that didn't rely on Telekinesis. Angel was a beautiful green-eyed blond with the usual big tits. Large and firm as they were, men however didn't look at her tits when they first met her.

Instead their eyes were drawn to her fantastically beautiful, white-feathered wings; that sprouted from her shoulder blades just like a biblical angel. She was drop dead gorgeous, and didn't she fucking well know it. Angel had fucked almost every Super Hero she had met. They were putty in her hands, if indeed that was the correct term.

The truth was that they were usually rigid in her hands, thought Amazon cattily. Angel made it obvious that she thought Amazon was a Dyke, and when she had found out about her affair with Dynamo she had smugly said no more about it.

Angel flew because her bones were hollow just like birds; and she was Super strong. She used the excuse of her wings to dispense with a top. To give lip service to decency, she simply stuck a few strategically placed feathers over her breasts to give the illusion that they were covered. The rest of her costume consisted of a white thong, and white thigh length boots.

Amazon thought she was a fucking tart, and had told her so on many occasions. If she tried her whore tricks with Tank, Amazon was going to rip her fucking wings off, and shove them up her well-fucked ass. All the fighting and fucking had given them both an appetite, and she decided she wanted to show off her man.

She drove them to Renaldo's, a restaurant that had become something of a gathering place for Super humans. Although the place was packed with Super humans and those normals that wanted to be seen with them, Amazon and Tanks entrance cause quite a stir. Amazon was always worth a second look, and tonight she radiated a glow that made her seem even more beautiful than she was.

Beside Tank she even looked more like a normal woman, he was so huge that he made her look small. The maitre de sat them down on specially reinforced chairs, and took their order. As most Super heroes wore skintight costumes that made it difficult to carry money, he let them run up a tab that they could pay monthly.

He was always glad to see Amazon, her appetite was legendary and she spent a lot of money here. By the looks of her partner his business would increase dramatically. Amazon had ordered five of the Super Hero Specials, for each of them, and told him to keep the wine coming while they were eating. Amazon planned on feeding then fucking her man, until he couldn't walk. Tonight it would be her turn to rape him, and she was looking forward to it tremendously.

As they were scoffing down their food, and quaffing pints of wine, a reporter from "Super" magazine came over and asked to be introduced to Tank. Amazon delighted in the attention and was happy to be interviewed, the reporter had heard about Tank being in the city and asked him how long he would be staying.

'I intend to stay here indefinitely,' replied Tank putting his arm around Amazon's shoulders.

'Ah are we to assume that you are more than just partners?' asked the man. Tank took the bull by the horns and declared that they were indeed more than just partners, and that the reporter was the first to know. The man beamed at them both, and after taking a few pictures of the couple, he rushed off to get this story out as soon as possible.

Romance amongst the Super humans; was eagerly sought after by his readers, and the news would be in all the papers and magazines by the morning. The wine and the food had put Amazon in a very good mood; she couldn't wait to see Angel's face when next they met. Her happiness was completed when Dynamo walked in, accompanied by a tall woman dressed in white.

Amazon had yet to meet Verity but had heard about her from the other Super heroes. Seeing Amazon, Dynamo came straight over to their table to introduce herself to Tank. Dynamo was very fond of Amazon; she had made love to her recently and had found her to be a gentle and considerate lover considering her great size and strength.

Since then however Dynamo had met and fallen head over hells in love with the new Super heroine Verity. She had been trying to think of a way to tell Amazon, without hurting her feelings. Thankfully Verity had met Amazon's eyes when she had looked over at them. She had told Dynamo that Amazon and Tank were not only lovers, but also very much in love with each other.

Dynamo was over the moon about this, and beamed at the pair as she congratulated them on the news.

'I'd like you to meet my new partner and significant other, Verity.' She said kissing Amazon and Tank. Amazon assumed that they had heard about their relationship from the reporter. This wasn't the case; Verity was a fantastically powerful Telepath. In the split second when she had looked into Amazon's eyes, she had read the entire story of her meeting with Tank and her subsequent deflowering. Realising that Dynamo was nervous about breaking the news that they were lovers, she decided to enlighten her as to the actual situation.

She rarely scanned and told, but in this case it was to help the woman she loved. Amazon didn't know about Verity's powers but liked the woman from the first meeting. Verity also liked Amazon, during the mind scan she had learned more about Amazon than the warrior woman would have been comfortable sharing.

Amazon was a "What you see is what you get" type of woman. No deceit, no flattery, she was a straight arrow, and Verity owed her for comforting Dynamo when she had been raped earlier that month. Amazon was really pleased that her best female friend was in love and happy. Verity seemed a bit straight-laced, but other than that she was friendly, if a bit guarded.

During the animated chatter between Amazon and Dynamo concerning the mission against Demoness and a now blushing Tank, Verity sent a light scan across the room to check that everything was OK. This was just the lightest of scans, and it just brushed the surface of the minds in the room. Now that she had a partner to love and protect, Verity had been more on her guard and less trusting, when in a crowd of strangers.

Her scan picked up nothing threatening, until she brushed her mind over a small black girl who was sitting at the bar. She wasn't wearing a costume, and looked like a typical groupie, happy to be seen with so many famous Super humans. Verity however felt the sheer power of her mind from across the room, and sent a stealthy tendril of thought into the young girls mind.

She tried to hide her reaction when she discovered that this small black girl, was the infamous Demoness herself.

She seemed to have no intent to harm anyone in the room, and she was even paying for her drinks. Verity knew that she was a powerful coercer, and could have told the barkeep to give her drinks on the house if she had so desired. Verity would have been content to leave well enough alone, until she remembered that the theft of that particular diamond could cause an international incident. It was her duty to her country to try and retrieve it.

Verity was still discovering her Power, and during lovemaking with Diana had been able to slip her mind into Diana's so that when they orgasmed it was as if they were one mind. Their orgasms were literally mind blowing, and Verity had wondered if she could infiltrate another persons mind without them knowing.

She excused herself by saying that she was going to the bar for a drink. She walked across the room and leaned on the bar next to where Demoness was sitting. The small girl looked up at her standing there and smiled at her.

'Hello, I know most of the Super heroines, but you are a new one,' she said in a friendly voice.

'Hello,' replied Verity 'I am Verity, partner to Dynamo, I am pleased to meet you.'

The girl looked straight into Verity's eyes, and the powerful Telepath found that she could slip inside Demoness's mind easily.

'What is your name?' she asked the girl.

'It's Mandy, could I buy you a drink perhaps?' she asked.

While on the outside Verity was having a friendly conversation with Mandy, she was also strolling through her mind learning about her. She first of all discovered that Mandy still had the diamond. In fact it was wrapped in a handkerchief in her jacket pocket. Verity also read how Mandy had become Demoness; and her kind heart ached at the suffering that the small girl had gone through.

Tempering her pity was the undeniable fact that Demoness was a cold-blooded killer. She would use men for sex, and then command them to die. Verity knew she should expose this girl, but she also knew that Demoness only had to touch one of the Super humans in the room to turn them against the rest. She decided it was too dangerous to confront the girl.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers