Superheroines Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

The tall young woman in her low-cut top, mini skirt and high heels, was a walking target for the first thug who spotted her.

The person who did spot her first was at first glance not a person at all, but a small red imp with horns.

It was crouching on top of a burned out car watching the girl approaching with stunned surprise.

'Hey you!, yes the stupid one with the mirror shades.

What the fuck you doing girl, this isn't your part of town.

Turn around now and fuck off before you get hurt,' yelled the imp.

Pamela stopped and studied the small figure.

From Shiva's records, she recognised Demoness.

This small woman was a Super villain, a powerful Coercer and a cold- blooded killer.

'Fuck it, thought Pam, I don't need her interfering.

She decided to try and brazen it out.

'What the fuck are you supposed to be?

Just fuck off yourself and leave me alone freak,' she yelled back.

Demoness was stunned; everyone around here knew her and was justifiably scared of her power.

This stupid fucking idiot was defying her; she sprang from the top of the wreck and landed in front of the tart.

Pamela couldn't let this girl touch her, if she did then she could coerce Pam to do anything she desired.

'I told you to fuck off imp,' Pam snarled, as she removed her mirror shades.

Demoness was just about to grab this stupid cow, and order her to run home when she saw the girls deep black eyes.

She felt as if she had been kicked in the stomach, her knees went weak and she collapsed onto the sidewalk unconscious.

'Well well, two little girls to play with,' sneered a deep voice from behind Pam.

Pam was to upset by Demoness's appearance, to follow her prepared script.

She had planned on playing the innocent prey, and allowing the thug to try and rape her.

Now she was too shaken to bother, and just told the leering thug to fuck off unless he wanted to die.

Tommy was taken aback by the young woman's attitude.

He had expected fear and trembling, just as his last victim had exhibited before he had ripped off her clothes and raped her.

This cheeky tart needed a good beating before he raped her.

With a growl of rage he leapt forward, and grabbed the stupid cunt by her throat.

He just had time to realise that she was just standing there unresisting, before he felt a terrible weakness overtake him.

He glared into the bitch's eyes, and saw Death looking back at him.

Mort stared deep into his eyes and watched as his body collapsed into itself.

Drying up in front of her, until all that was left was an untidy pile of clothes covered in dry dust.

Pam gasped in ecstasy as his life force flooded into her, it was such a good feeling that she had to have more.

Her eyes fell upon the small figure of Demoness, lying there helpless.

For a few seconds she seriously debated whether or not to kill her, and drink her life force as well.

Only her respect for Shiva held her back, and putting on her mirror shades she walked off deeper into gangland.

Mort was furious; didn't she deserve love and affection?

Why the fuck did that murdering cow Demoness interfere.

Caroline was waiting for her, and Pamela needed her love desperately. This was why she was here for fucks sake.

She was doing this for love, and God help anyone who got in her way.

Chloroform Phil, was the one who got in her way.

He was a small man with a taste for women.

His fetish was that they should be unconscious when he fucked them.

To this end he liked to creep up on them from behind. He would then cover their mouths and nose with a chloroform soaked rag, until they collapsed unconscious.

He would then strip them and rape them; afterwards he took all their clothes as a trophy.

Phil had a collection of tailor's dummies at home wearing these clothes.

He saw the girl walking along talking to herself, and realised that for whatever reason she was sufficiently distracted to allow him to grab her.

Fortunately for Phil he grabbed the girl around her chest, as his other hand pressed the drug soaked pad to her face.

At no time did he touch her bare skin, or look into her eyes as he held her tightly.

He was starting to feel a bit sick, but as soon as the girl succumbed to the drug he felt better again.

As expected the girl had soon weakened and collapsed into his arms.

Looking around furtively he grabbed her under the arms of her jacket and dragged her behind a wooden fence out of sight of any passers-by.

Phil always wore thin black leather gloves, as he didn't like to leave any fingerprints.

With shaking hands he stripped the girl naked, gloating over her large firm breasts and neat pubes.

She was one of these girls who favoured a Brazilian cut, a strip of pubic hair vertically above her cunt.

The rest of her pubes were shaved.

Phil's cock was rigid with lust as he surveyed his latest victim.

He opened her legs wide and knelt between them; with no foreplay he thrust his cock deep into the unconscious woman.

He loved the fact that his victims were limp and unresisting, as he took his pleasure in their bodies.

As he was fucking her he sucked one of her big nipples into his mouth. He liked to suck big nipples and also loved to bite them, to leave the whores with a reminder of him.

This girl was so sexy that he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly.

He grunted loudly as he released his sperm deep into her abused vagina. It was only when he withdrew and looked at his wilting cock, that he noticed the girl's virgin blood on it.

'Well I'll be fucked' he chortled to himself, 'a fucking virgin. I've just fucked my first virgin.'

'And your last you piece of shit' snarled Mort as she looked up at the man who had raped and deflowered her.

Phil screamed in fear as he felt his soul ripped from his body, and drawn into the woman's black eyes.

Mort held his head in her hands so that he couldn't look away, until his skull collapsed and his body dusted.

Pamela lay there sobbing with shame and pain; she had been stupid and had paid the price for it.

She could feel his cum dripping out of her swollen vagina, and knew what that meant to her.

Shiva had recited the general rules, about Super heroines and humans. Then she had added a piece of information that was not widely known. When a Super human female came into contact with human male sperm, it caused an allergic type of reaction.

This resulted in the female's breasts starting to lactate, and they continued lactating for a long while.

During this time if a human were to drink this milk, he or she would temporarily acquire the same power as the Super human.

Scientific tests had proved the veracity of this, and consequently it was one of the most highly guarded secrets amongst Super heroines.

Some Super villains knew, but the general public didn't.

Pam had been well and truly fucked, he had filled her with his cum and she could now look forward to having milk filled breasts.

There was also the small matter of possibly getting pregnant, but Shiva had told her that so far no Super heroine had become pregnant from being raped by a human male.

She still remembered Shiva's final words to her.

'Don't worry about that side of things Mort, if anyone were to touch you they would die, so you are quite safe from being raped.'

'Yeah right, unless of course I am fucking unconscious,' she muttered to herself angrily.

She was upset and hurting, and needed Caroline badly.

She dressed herself and without a backward glance at the pile of dust that used to be Phil, went to see her lover.

Had Mort looked back she would probably not have seen Demoness anyway.

Mandy was too skilled at creeping and hiding to be spotted unless she wanted to be.

She had regained her senses, and gone in search of the girl who had bested her.

She had arrived too late to stop the rape but had seen what the girl had done to the thug when she awoke.

Mandy didn't know what to make of this, she had been helpless but the girl hadn't killed her.

She decided to follow her, and see what she would see.

Demoness was outside on the fire escape, when Pam knocked on Caroline's door.

The first thing she said to Caroline was 'It's OK I'm safe to touch.'

The second thing she did was burst into tears and threw herself into the shorter woman's arms.

After a while Caroline had comforted her, and calmed her enough to relate what had happened that night.

Caroline helped Pam undress and then did so herself.

'Come on darling girl lets get in the shower and wash that bastards smell off you.

I have a douche bag, and I will try and wash out his sperm from your vagina,' she said taking charge of the trembling woman.

Out on the fire escape Demoness was virtually invisible, her dark red leathers blended with the night.

She watched dispassionately as the women eventually went to bed and just cuddled, until the taller girl fell asleep in Caroline's arms.

Demoness had her own business to attend to that night, but she was back in the morning on the fire escape, to witness the tall woman kiss the shorter one goodbye and leave.

Mandy waited a few minutes and then entered the room.

Caroline looked upon to see a small red figure looking at her quizzically.

She flinched back as the red imps fingers brushed her cheek.

'Tell me everything about yourself and that woman who has just left,' Mandy ordered quietly.

Caroline was powerless to resist her coercion, and related everything that had happened between her and Mort.

Demoness listened carefully to the woman, and when she thought she had all the information she touched Caroline again.

'Forget I was ever here, forget that you told me anything, go about your day as usual' she ordered, and slipped out of the window and back to her own home.

Safe in her home Mandy pondered the new information.

There was a new Super human named Mort.

She could kill with a look or a touch.

The only defence against her was to render her unconscious.

All of that was very interesting, but Demoness was drawn to one aspect of Mort that fascinated her.

She killed humans, just as Demoness did.

Perhaps they had a common ground there, she filed this information away for later use.

Part of her envied the two women their love and friendship.

Mandy had no friends at all, and certainly didn't love anyone.

She had sexual desires, some would say twisted sexual desires that involved being raped and buggered by anonymous thugs that she killed after she had orgasmed.

But sitting on the fire escape looking in at the two women cuddling each other, made her realise that perhaps there was more to this love thing than she knew.

She climbed into bed and composed herself for sleep.

She had a busy day tomorrow, so many things to steal, and only one Demoness.

In her dream filled sleep, it was her that Pamela was cuddling and kissing, and she was kissing her back passionately.

Back in his mansion Arvin was looking through a sheaf of biographies that his detective agency had prepared for him.

He was trying to pick his next host and was spoilt for choice.

There were so many young single rich and powerful men in the city.

Who should he chose to possess?

Suddenly a shadow flickered over his desk, and he glanced out of his window to see a Super hero flying past.

His mouth fell open, and he slapped his forehead hard.

'You stupid bastard Arvin, of course why didn't I think of that earlier. Why possess a human when I can possess a Super human,' he swore to himself.

He picked up the phone again, and instructed his detectives to get him a list of all Super humans and their powers.

Feeling pleased with himself, he rang the bell for his daughter Julia.

He was in the mood for sex, and he was going to try a bit of bondage tonight on his sexy little daughter.

He hoped she would like it, then again to be honest he didn't give a fuck if she liked it or not.

He was going to bind her, gag her and fuck her in every hole.

Julia bounced into his room wearing a schoolgirl's uniform.

'You wanted me Daddy?' she asked.

'Yes darling daughter, Daddy has a new game called " whose been a naughty girl" come into the bedroom and play with me' he said, smiling at his dutiful daughter.

Mort was sitting alone as usual in her basement room at Super human's head quarters.

She was tired and depressed, she had been fucked and deflowered and felt dirty and shamed.

Had it not been for Caroline, she didn't know what she would have done. As it was she had decided to stay in for a while, and try and keep out of trouble.

She would keep in touch with Caroline by phone but try and keep away from her for a while until she had straightened her head out over what had happened to her.

She felt that her breasts were already getting heavy with milk, although Shiva had told her at the lecture that it took about a week until the milk came through.

Pam was toying with the idea of letting Caroline drink her breast milk. Perhaps that would make her immune from Pam's deadly embrace and eyes.

It was a small hope but better than nothing.

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers