Superheroines Bk. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

The girls were to be taken to a secluded hospital until they were fully recovered from their harrowing experiences. From there they would be taken into the Federation and trained by the experienced Super humans. They would be sworn to secrecy regarding Shiva's involvement in their rescue.

Apart from Jane the rest of the girls were still too groggy to remember to many details of their rescue and were content to do as they were told. Shiva knew she could leave Blaze to tidy up, and with a smile at the girls she walked back to the copse of trees and out of their sight. She donned her golden costume and addressed the air around her. 'Catharine, I want to come back,' she shouted.

Catharine had been observing everything that had been going on, and with an effort of will drew Shiva back to her correct time and place. Shiva reappeared by the tree, and saw Catharine and Verity waiting for her. 'Well done Shilpa,' said Catharine via Verity's mind link. Verity hugged the small golden woman warmly and kissed her.

They spent another hour chatting with Catharine before Shiva gave Verity a lift home. As they flew over the city Shiva went over the events of the day. Hopefully the myth that Super heroines milk conferred super powers would stay as a myth for a while longer. She made a note to increase her efforts to attract all budding Super humans to the Federation.

She dropped Verity off at her father's house and flew back to her own apartment in SHHQ. She was looking forward to a bath and a rest before getting back to the paperwork.

On the other side of the City, Angel was in conference with her mother. Mary Latimar was in the process of getting as much money from her daughter's transformation as was humanly possible. Mary was Angela's manager, and had guided her all her life. First as a child model and then as a fashion model.

Now that her daughter had metamorphosed into an Angel, Mary saw no reason not to continue being her manager. Mary was a hard-headed business woman, and had various options to follow regarding her daughters future career. There was money to be made from the sexual aspect of Angela's transformation.

Mary had no compunctions about turning Angela into a glamour model. This had never been an option before the transformation, as although Angela had been tall and beautiful, she had also been flat chested. Now however she had the large firm breasts of the typical Super human female. Mary knew that the Men's magazines would pay big bucks for nude photos of her daughter.

This would be nice but Mary also was considering getting Angela involved with one of the largest Evangelical Televised Churches in the country. She knew that they would compete to acquire their very own Angel to front their advertising campaigns. If she intended to guide Angela down the religious road, then she wouldn't be able to exploit those beautiful naked breasts of her daughter.

Angela for her part was perfectly happy to let her mother arrange her life. She had been arranging Angela's life since she was a little girl, and had done a pretty good job so far. Angela was listening to her mother whilst she was checking her wing feathers. Like all feathered creatures her wings had to be preened and kept clean and tidy.

Angela was naked as usual indoors; it was more comfortable for her not to have to wear the specially modified clothes that were required due to the change in her body shape. Her wings although beautiful, were a fucking nuisance when it came to fashion. She had just finished modelling her mother's latest attempt at covering her daughter's naked body.

It was basically a white silk robe, it had a halter neck and was held to her waist by a semi rigid half-belt. It made her look even more like a Story book Angel, and Angela hated it. The only good thing about it was that as she couldn't wear a bra, her nipples were very prominent and showed that she was naked beneath it.

Apart from growing real wings, Angela had acquired a unique power of her own. She now produced Pheromones, powerful sexual pheromones that affected all those in her vicinity. The good news was that she could attract anyone male or female that she desired. The bad news was that as yet she couldn't control this power.

Consequently if she had walked outside to where the pack of people from the press were waiting for a glimpse of her, then there was a good chance that they would all be driven mad by her pheromones and try to fuck her. As far as she was concerned, the production of these pheromones had a massive effect on her own sexuality. All her life Angela had little interest in sex; she had no sex drive at all, and couldn't understand her friend's interest in the males that surrounded them.

However since her transformation she had become very aware of her sexual organs, especially as her pubes were now covered with tiny white feathers instead of hairs. Her libido had increased exponentially, and she found herself thinking about sex all the time. Angela was still a virgin and Mary wanted her to stay that way, if she could have devised a chastity belt that would fit her daughter she would have locked that white feathered pussy away safely.

However as Angela's wings were connected both to her shoulder blades and the top of her hipbones, it made wearing panties very difficult, let alone a chastity belt. Angela was content to follow her mother's plan but in the meantime she really needed to be fucked.

She had nearly lost her virginity to The American Eagle, a local Superhero that she had met on her first day as an Angel. She had teased him until he had cum in his pants, and then had flown away. Since then her sex drive had increased, and it was driving her mad with lust.

She decided to slip away for a while and see if she could find Eagle again, or failing that any man with a hard cock. When Mary looked up from her paperwork, she found that her daughter had gone.

Angel had sneaked out of the house by the back door, and had flown straight up into the air avoiding the sight of the press. She thought that the best place to find a Superhero was at their headquarters, and so made a beeline for it.

She landed on the roof and folding her wings neatly, walked down into the main building looking for a man. It was Verity's shift on duty, and she was sitting at Shiva's desk when Angel walked in. Verity was a telepath, and made it a habit to scan any unfamiliar people that she met in order to check that they meant her no harm.

Looking into Angel's eyes she instantly read her entire story and the reason she was here in the building. 'Hello Angel, I see you have a problem,' said Verity. 'Hello, who are you? I am new here and I really don't know who is who yet,' replied Angel warily. ' My name is Verity, I am the duty telepath and I can see that you have a power that you cannot control,' said Verity coming straight to the point.

Angel just shrugged causing her naked breasts to move sensually. 'Tell me something I don't know Verity, I wish I could control it but I don't know how,' she admitted. Verity found herself looking at Angel's breasts with intense interest. 'Oh no you don't young lady' she muttered, and went deep into Angel's mind.

Verity saw the problem immediately; Angel did have the ability to control her power, but needed to be in the right frame of mind to do it. What she needed was some sort of mental trigger, complete with a safety switch. Verity had discovered that she was far more than a straightforward telepath.

A telepath could just read minds, some could just read the surface thoughts and emotions, and others like her could go deep inside right down to the id. Verity had discovered that she could place subliminal commands inside a person's mind, to affect their conscious decision-making.

She had done this earlier with the super villain Demoness. She had slipped into her mind and gave her an aversion to touching Verity, Dynamo, Amazon and Tank. She could only achieve this surreptitiously because Demonesse's willpower was phenomenal.

Her Coercion had been formed from hurt, pain and humiliation inflicted upon her by a gang of thugs. Her will was so strong that Verity was sure that if she realised what had been done to her she could break the sub-lim by sheer mental effort.

Verity now had to do something to assist Angel to master her power, instead of being a slave to it. Verity herself had a similar control mechanism that she had placed into her own mind to help her to focus her own powers. She had a mental visor that she lifted before she could read someone's mind.

Without this, she had been constantly bombarded night and day by the thoughts of everyone in range of her mind. She smiled as she thought of a trigger that would suit Angel. To start with, she surrounded the part of Angela's brain that stimulated her pheromone production with a strong mental barrier.

This could only be accessed by Angel when she consciously opened her arms and spread her wings, whilst thinking or saying the words " Bless you" Verity also gave Angel the ability to adjust the power of her pheromones from " Like me, to Fuck me". As was Verity's way she had done all this without Angel's knowledge. She had slipped the knowledge of how she could control her power into her mind so skilfully, that Angela simply knew what to do instinctively. Verity finished off by making Angel forget that they had already spoken.

'Hello Angel, my name is Verity I'm the duty officer tonight, how can I help you?' she asked the naked winged woman standing in front of her desk. Angel had to think quickly, she couldn't actually remember why she was here in Superhero HQ.

'Er hello Verity I'm new at this and thought I would come and introduce myself,' replied Angel smiling at the tall woman in the white suit. 'Have you joined our Federation yet?' asked Verity. She explained the benefits of joining the federation of Super humans, and handed Angel some paperwork to pass on to her mother.

Angel now fully realised that she was naked in front of this woman; she had nowhere to put the papers. Without her omnipresent cloud of pheromones, Angela realised that she really should be wearing something to cover her breasts.

Holding the papers rolled up in her hand, she made her excuses and flew out of the window towards her home. Oh to be young, thought Verity watching the beautiful young woman flying away. Hoping she had done a good thing she returned to her paperwork.

Verity didn't mind being on duty tonight as her lover Dynamo was patrolling the city and wouldn't be able to see her until the next day. Thinking of Dynamo brought a smile to Verity's face as she remembered the last time they were together. Dynamo didn't need sexual pheromones to turn Verity on; the simple thought of her made her wet.

Angel had to power dive through her bedroom window so as to avoid the paparazzi getting pictures of her naked body. Angela wasn't particularly worried about showing her lovely big tits, but her mother had explained that she might be needed to portray a virginal persona for the religious path.

Mary had finally decided to guide Angela along the religious path to her fortune. She had received an offer from the Rev. Barry Whiteman, a famous television Evangelist. He wanted Angel to attend his next telethon, to raise funds for his Church.

Mary had sent him pictures of Angel dressed in her most virginal clothes, and even she had to admit that her daughter really looked the part. Barry was desperate to have Angel at his rally, and had offered Mary a very lucrative deal. An appearance fee up front, combined with a percentage of the donations.

Barry did it all, exhorting the masses to pray for peace, healing the sick, and above all sucking the money from sinner's pockets into his churches coffers. He was a very handsome man, tall, wide shouldered with a strong square chin, blazing blue eyes and a shock of pure silver hair. His congregation of millions loved him, and he revelled in their adoration. Strangely enough, he actually believed in what he did and considered himself a warrior of God.

However television Evangelism was a very competitive business; and he was always having to think up new ways of getting funds. He was taking a chance with Angel, sure she looked like an Angel, but she was obviously a Super human, and his Church had so far avoided taking a stand either for or against Super humans.

Some Churches had branded them inventions of the Antichrist, whilst other more compassionate churches had gone along the path of guarded acceptance regarding the new humans as just another of Gods creations. Barry was of this opinion himself, and was hoping that Angel might swing the congregations vote towards acceptance of the Super humans.

Mary had spent hours dressing her daughter, although Angela moaned about having to wear a bra, she was told in no uncertain terms that not only would she wear a bra she would also wear panties. Eventually Angela was dressed to her mother's satisfaction, and looking in the mirror she had to admit that she could have walked off the page of the bible.

Angel was stunningly beautiful, a tall blue eyed blond with very large firm breasts. As if that wasn't enough, she now had the most amazing brilliant white-feathered wings that reached from above her head to her heels. Her white gown was complimented by a golden girdle and sandals; matching her golden blonde hair.

As she admired herself Angel spread her wings out and raising her arms whispered 'Bless you'. She felt a cloud of pheromones surround her, and with a lazy flap of her wings she sent it out in front of her. Angel grinned a wicked grin as she played with her new control.

Barry Whiteman watched as the white limousine drew up in front of his church. He was very nervous, as this would be the first time he had actually met a Super human. He looked perfect, his make up artist had just spent two hours on him and his face and hair were immaculate. His smile was brilliant, and had cost him thousands of dollars in dental work. His suit was a dazzling white, as were his shirt, tie and shoes

He switched his welcoming smile on as the door of the limousine opened and a smartly dressed woman stepped out. She was beautiful, but there seemed to be a distinct lack of wings about her. 'Hello Mr. Whiteman, I am Mary Latimar, Angel's mother,' she said shaking his hand.

'Oh yes, Mrs Latimar, I'm sorry but I was expecting Angel to get out of the car,' he stuttered shaking her hand warmly. 'Oh good heavens above Mr. Whiteman, Angels don't need cars, they fly' replied Mary, looking up into the blue sky. Barry followed her gaze and saw Angel descending towards them, her white-feathered wings fully extended and flapping lazily as she floated down to stand in front of him.

'Bless you,' said the Angel smiling at him. He was gob smacked, stunned, awestruck, he felt like kneeling down in front of this vision of loveliness and worshiping her. Barry wondered what on earth he had been worried about; this beautiful creature was totally good. She was obviously virginal, and worthy herself of being worshipped. He was so lucky that she deigned to smile at such a worthless sinner as he.

'Angel?' said Mary sharply; she knew about her daughter's power and how she could control it. Angela realised that she was coming on a bit strong, and throttled back on her pheromones to give Barry a chance to breath again. 'Hello Mr. Whiteman, it's a great honour to meet you,' she said in her sexy dulcet voice. Barry almost wriggled with pleasure like a puppy, at being directly addressed by this paragon of love and virtue.

'Welcome, Welcome, Bless you my child I am so glad that you decided to join our movement,' he gushed. He was going to shake her hand, but he was simply too scared to touch her uninvited. Angel solved this by offering her hand to him, and to her surprise he kissed it gallantly. He led her into the tabernacle of his church, backing into it so as not to turn his back on her.

Barry was proud of his church, it was built entirely of Italian marble, and the interior was always cool regardless of the Californian heat outside. The pews were finely carved, and made from mahogany, and had red silk cushions. He was taken aback when he saw Mary shaking her head in disappointment as she surveyed his church.

'Oh dear Oh dear Mr. Whiteman, this just won't do, it won't do at all. Angel needs flowers, lots of flowers, white roses of course. There has to be flowers and the smell of roses, for her to fully blossom and inspire others,' Mary stated. Barry felt like slapping his stupid face, what a fool he was of course she needed roses, why on earth hadn't he thought of that.

He wandered away with Mary, discussing the fine details of Angel's first public appearance. Angel was left alone in the marble church, and took the opportunity of the vast cool space to fully open her wings. One of the drawbacks of having a full set of feathered wings was that it was like carrying a warm duvet on your back. It was very nice in the cold weather; but a pain in the heat.

Spreading her wings cooled them, and she hummed to herself as she slowly danced across the marble floor. Angela was beautiful and had been trained in all the arts. Singing had always been easy for her, as her voice was a beautiful soft soprano.

Her lithe body had taken to the dance lessons with enthusiasm, and she was a master of all types of dance from rock and roll to the tango. She was a joy to watch as she sang and danced across the marble floor. Angel was totally unaware that a coach load of the Faithful had arrived at the rear of the church.

For a reasonable donation, the Faithful could apply for a tour of the headquarters of the Church of the Angelic Host. It was often shown on television, but nothing could compare to actually being in it especially during a televised service conducted by the Rev. Barry Whiteman himself. Such a service was due to be televised that night, and this was the lucky congregation that was to be there.

This group of the Faithful had expected that their first glimpse of this centre of their faith would be uplifting. However none of them were prepared for the sight of a real Angel singing and dancing in the centre of the marble edifice. One of most devout of them started it off, he groaned in religious ecstasy and fell to his knees.

'Hallelujah, Hallelujah' he cried, lifting his arms to the marble roof of the church, ' Praise be to the Lord.' Quietly the rest of the group knelt down beside him and gazed with awe upon the Angel as she danced and sang to herself. Angel was using this time to herself to practice controlling her pheromones. She was practicing adjusting the cloud of pheromones around her from mild to compelling.

Fortunately for the group watching her, the church was so vast that her power was diluted by the sheer scale of the room. Even so when part of her power washed over them, they fell into rapture. Some of them began to writhe about on the cool floor, and speak in tongues. It was this noise that brought Mary and Barry hurrying back to the main hall.

They were greeted by a sight that would stick in Barry's mind forever. Angel was dancing around with her eyes closed and her wings open. She was now in the centre of a group of the Faithful, who had crawled across the marble floor to be near her. They were all in the grip of religious fervour, and some were actually frothing at the mouth.

'Angel, please stop dancing and see what you are doing,' shouted Mary. Her mothers voice snapped Angela out of her reverie, and she stopped singing and stood still. She was amazed to find herself surrounded by strangers lying on the floor and looking at her with abject adoration in their eyes. 'Oh Oh,' thought Angela, ' what the fuck is going on here?'

Once again Mary thanked her nose filters that she had to wear around her daughter. They had been protecting her ever since Angela came into her power, and she dreaded to think what she would have done if she had been exposed to the full power of her daughter's spell. Mary had held Barry back, he had wanted to run into the room and see what was going on. Mary knew that it would take a minute or two before her daughter's spell wore off, so held him back.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers