Superheroines Bk. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

She realised that handing Shiva two terrorists complete with their plans, was better than a bunch of flowers. No one in the world knew that Demoness loved Shiva, not even Shiva. They had experienced a sort of mind meld, when she had helped Shiva to deflect the killer meteor from the city. Mandy had seen the soul of Shilpa, and had fallen in love with her on the spot.

Shiva was everything that Demoness wasn't, it was said that opposites attract and she was certainly attracted to Shiva. 'Give the sniper the correct code and tell him to come here to escort me to your base,' she commanded. Johnson had no choice but to comply, and after a few minutes a man walked into the bar carrying a black holdall. Demoness stood up and smiling at him, kissed him on the cheek.

She told him to freeze, and got Crusher to frisk him. He also had a suicide belt, and she had Crusher relieve them of these and the other weapons that they had concealed about their persons. When she was convinced that they were as harmless as possible, Demoness told them to follow her and walked out of the door. Although both men were trying to fight her Coercion, they were helpless and followed her obediently. Demoness had a will of iron, and her Power had been forged from pain and humiliation. Their minds were totally dominated by her power, and she told them to lead her to their van and drive to SHHQ.

Mort was on duty this evening; she often covered the night shift at Super Human Headquarters. It was usually quiet, and she was no danger to the rare out of hour's visitor, as she wore her glasses and gloves. She had been told that looking into her mirrored glasses gave people the shivers. She shrugged when she heard this, if she didn't wear those glasses then the people looking at her eyes would die. Mort was the Angel of Death, and consequently had no fear of anyone in the world.

Be that as it may when she saw Demoness walking towards her, she instinctively reached up to touch her glasses. Mort could stun anyone just by looking at them, and if she actually touched them with her hands they would die. 'Stop right there Demoness, not another step or I will drop you where you stand,' she warned. Although Mort was rarely mentioned in the media, Demoness knew about her power through a mutual friend called Caroline.

This woman was Mort's lover, and Mandy's next-door neighbour. Mandy had moved next door to Caroline when she had discovered that she was a friend of Mort and Joy. ' Do not be concerned Mort, I am here as a Super Human, and these two men are terrorists that I have captured. I need to see Shiva, to inform her of their plans and impart certain information she needs to know,' explained Demoness coming to a halt as ordered.

Mort really wished that Verity were on call; she would know for certain that this wasn't a trap. 'If these men are terrorists why are they handing themselves over?' she asked. Demoness snorted in derision, 'They have no choice in the matter, they will do as I say and that is all there is to it.' Mandy was disappointed; she had hoped that Shiva would have been there so she could have presented her with her gift. 'Please contact Shiva, I will wait in a secure room with these men until she arrives,' said Mandy reluctantly.

Mort was surprised, the dreaded Demoness saying 'Please', this must be important. Mort agreed to this, and escorted the group to a waiting room down the hall. Mort then contacted Shiva on her cell phone, and explained the situation.

Shilpa had just got out of her bath, and had been looking forward to a restful night in. However the mention of Demoness in SHHQ; made her frantically don her costume and call Verity, as she flew up into the sky and sped towards SHHQ. Demoness frightened Shiva, she alone knew how Mandy had come into her power and why.

The girl was clinically insane and terribly powerful. In the moments when she had shared the mental connection with Mandy, Shiva had realised the depth of hurt and pain that had created this monster. Shiva's main worry was that Demoness would try and control her for some nefarious purpose. To protect herself, Shiva put into place a mental discipline she had been working on with the aid of Verity.

The code word " Armour " caused a skintight mental force field to surround her body. This was invisible and permeable to air so that she could breath, but would prohibit anything from touching her.

Verity assured her that this field driven by the colossal power of Shiva's mind would be able to protect her from everything from a butterfly landing on her skin, to a high velocity bullet. Not of course that she would want to test it to such a dramatic conclusion. As long as it would stop Demoness from touching her skin it would be enough.

Mort had opened the window of Shiva's office to facilitate her arrival, and she was soon walking down the corridor towards the waiting room. She was confronted by a strange tableau; Mort was standing guard over Demoness and two men of Arabic cast. 'Thank God you are here Shiva, this situation is out of my league,' said Mort.

'Hello Shiva, nice to see you again,' said Demoness smiling at the small golden woman. 'Hello Demoness, I must admit to being surprised to see you here,' replied Shiva politely. 'I have a present for you Shiva, these men are terrorists and I captured them for you,' Mandy stated proudly.

'What makes you think they are terrorists?' Mandy couldn't be bothered to go over all that the men had confessed, so simply told them to explain the entire plot to Shiva. Shiva stood stunned as the men told her of their plan from start to finish. Shiva now realised just how powerful Mandy was.

These men were fundamentalist zealots who would happily die to keep their secrets. However under her compulsion they were spilling the beans without any sign of hesitation. Shiva had matured during the time she had been voted leader of the Super humans. Only recently she had killed an entire terrorist cell in order to keep the secret of Super heroines breast milk.

It now seemed that the terrorists knew that it wasn't a myth, but a fact that their milk would confer their powers. As Shiva considered her next move, she heard Verity coming along the corridor. Just as Mort had breathed a sigh of relief when Shiva arrived, Shiva breathed a sigh of relief when Verity arrived.

Now the whole truth would be known, Verity was the most powerful Telepath in the world. She could read minds down to the id, and nothing could be hidden from her. Verity was another word for the truth, and she always knew the truth about a person.

Shiva greeted her warmly and explained the situation. 'Please scan these men and verify the truth,' asked Shiva. Verity had scanned many suspected terrorists on behalf of the Government, and knew what to expect before she started. However she was stunned to find that she couldn't read them.

The only mind in their heads belonged to Demoness, her will totally suppressed the men's own minds. 'Er we seem to have a problem Shiva' said Verity, and explained about the effect of Demoness's Coercion. 'It appears that in order for Verity to read their minds you will have to release them,' said Shiva to the small red-garbed girl.

'These are extremely dangerous men Shiva, and if I release my compulsion they will try to kill us,' warned Demoness. 'Trust me dear girl, I will hold them whilst Verity reads them,' replied Shiva. Shiva stared at the men and Demoness released her iron grip on their minds.

Mr. Johnson regained control of his body and immediately went to lunge at the small red girl. He was crushed to realise that his body was now under the control of Shiva's power. Her mind held both the men rigid; it was as if they were coated in transparent steel. Their minds were now their own, and Verity went in and scanned deep.

While Verity was doing what she did best, Mandy was looking at Shilpa. Mandy knew a lot about Shiva including her real name, it was amongst the bits and pieces that had come across during the mind meld when they deflected the meteor. Shilpa was worthy of Mandy's love; she was honest and caring, and of course beautiful.

She was also the same height, which meant a lot when you were only 5ft tall. Above all Shilpa was so fucking powerful. The very thought of such power, turned Mandy on in a big way. Mandy desperately wanted Shiva to like her and trust her, she had no friends at all and wanted to belong.

'It appears that Demoness was correct in every detail,' reported Verity as she finished her scan of the two men. Mandy bathed in the warmth of Shiva's smile as she turned towards her. 'Well done Demoness, as a fellow Super human I thank you on behalf of us all,' said Shiva. 'If I wasn't afraid of touching you I would give you a hug,' she whispered to the small girl.

'I would never coerce you Shiva, Never, I swear on that, please believe me. Ask Verity to check that I am telling the truth please,' begged Mandy. 'Demoness, if I scan you, I will know more about you than you may be comfortable with,' warned Verity. 'Rest assured however, that providing I discover nothing that will hurt Super humans, I would keep everything I learn a secret.' Mandy blushed as she realised what Verity was saying, but this could be the only chance she had of getting close to Shiva.

'I understand, please Verity scan me and see that I am telling the truth. I would never hurt Shiva I swear it,' she said firmly. Shiva watched as Verity's eyes went out of focus as she scanned Mandy's mind for the truth. Suddenly Verity gasped and groaned, as the truth about Demoness poured into her mind.

Shiva stepped towards Verity and held her steady in case she collapsed. This distraction enabled the two men to regain a small amount of freedom of movement. As one, they chose to bite down hard on a special tooth that had been inserted in their mouths for just such an occasion. Both their bodies stiffened as the deadly poison took effect and they willingly died for their cause.

Verity pulled her mind out of Mandy's gratefully, she had been horrified at what she had found inside the small girls head. This explained a lot about Demoness, and what had created this feared Super villain. Verity was shaken, but managed to confirm that Demoness could be trusted not to harm Shiva.

It was only then that they realised they had lost their prisoners. Shiva cursed to herself and released her hold on the two bodies. Without her mind supporting them, the bodies of the terrorists slumped to the floor limp and lifeless. With the terrorist's dead and Demoness vouched for by Verity, Shiva invited them all to the hospitality room where they could fix themselves a drink and a snack if required.

The three women sat down together, Shiva had a coke whilst Verity and Demoness preferred a beer. Although trusting Verity; Shiva still maintained her force field. As it was invisible she didn't worry about upsetting Mandy by this demonstration of mistrust. Verity sipped her beer and considered the information she had learned from Mandy's mind scan. She had to write the information down as quickly as possible before she forgot any of it.

Verity's real name was Alexandra Armstrong. She was a beautiful young socialite, a tall slim Blonde with long shining hair, blue eyes and eye-catching breasts. Her father was Chester Armstrong, Mayor of the City, and one of the richest and most powerful men around.

The Gods had given her everything a young girl could possibly want. Then they went and spoilt it by giving her an extra gift, Telepathy. Alex, as she liked to be called was a Super human. Her gift had manifested itself at puberty, as did all Super humans. She wasn't an Empath; she wasn't someone who could subconsciously read body language. Alex was a full blown, fantastically powerful, Telepath.

She had sometimes felt sorry for herself, poor little rich girl cursed with Telepathy. She now was disgusted with herself; compared to Mandy's life, hers was an earthly paradise. It wasn't just that Mandy had been gang raped and degraded in every way possible to a woman, that was bad enough.

The worst thing was that Mandy had been abandoned by her family; long before that. She had survived like a rat in the city's sewers, before being captured by the gang that had then enslaved her for so long. It wasn't until she entered puberty and her power manifested, that she was able to kill her captors and escape.

However they had been raping and degrading her for months prior to her becoming a woman, and had twisted her mind in the process. Mandy had been turned into a monster through no fault of her own, and Verity's heart was full of pity for the little girl she could have been. But what had shaken her the most was the fact that this twisted little girl loved Shiva. Deep down under the filth and sewage that filled Mandy's psyche, there had been a spark of love buried deep.

Verity held many secrets; she had devised a system inside her mind to hold them. She envisioned a row of cells with iron doors into which she placed all that she had learned from scanning a person. Their name was then put on the door and it was closed and locked. Only in this way could she operate without being swamped by other people's sins. She carefully created such a depository for the memories of Mandy, and closed the door on them until needed.

The men's memories she was in the process of transcribing onto her laptop for further study by Shiva, before she decided how much to pass on to the Government. Whilst Verity typed away on her keyboard; Shiva considered what to do about Mandy.

Shilpa liked Mandy; she had liked and respected her ever since Mandy had chosen to stand with her at ground zero during the meteor incident. She had risked her life to help protect Shilpa and the city. Without her timely intervention, Shiva might have weakened and been killed along with thousands of people. For that act of bravery, Shiva owed her a chance to prove herself.

However the main problem with Demoness was that her sexual adventures ended in the death of her partners. True her partners were the scum of the earth, but they were still normal humans. She would have to stop killing people, if she was serious about joining Shiva's Sisters.

Strangely enough the police knew nothing about Demonesse's kills. They knew she was a thief, but as all her kills had been coerced suicides or heart attacks, none could be placed at her door. Shiva was no longer the squeaky clean Super heroine that she had been. Shilpa had killed humans, and this had coloured her recent judgements regarding Demoness, she was now less self-righteous.

Demoness and Shiva had both de-masked, as there were no more secrets between them. Verity kept hers on, as although Shiva knew her secret identity, no one else but her lover Dynamo did, and that's the way she wanted to keep it. Her father was Mayor of the City, and she didn't want him to discover that his precious daughter was the Super heroine Verity.

Shiva decided to give Mandy a chance, however Demoness would have to disappear. In her place would appear a new Super heroine, called Enchantress. She would need a completely new costume and would be a probationary Sister until she had convinced Shiva that she was serious about changing her ways. Shilpa put this idea to Mandy, and was pleased when the little girl squealed with delight and jumped around the room happily.

Now that was settled all Shiva had to worry about was what to do with the two bodies. Mandy had left the building to go and design and obtain her new costume and had promised to return in a few days. Shiva would have to wait for Verity's report before she could inform the Special Agent in charge of Terrorism. In the meantime she would have to store the bodies in the walk in freezer in the canteen. This done she flew back home to get some much-needed rest.

Tank and Amazon were fighting again; they were often fighting as Amazon's personality was aggressive in the extreme. This was the main reason she had stayed a virgin for so long. No normal man could stand against her physically or mentally. She was a very proud dominant woman, and until she finally met Tank she had been uncontrollable.

Amazon loved fighting Tank; she was so strong and powerful that she had to be very careful when fighting normal humans. If she used her full rage fuelled strength, she could easily kill a normal human. She had been known to punch clear through a solid oak door that had been two inches thick before it got in the way of Amazon. This restraint infuriated her, and she often came back from a patrol seething with unused energy.

Tank grunted as her iron hard fist slammed into his stomach with all the massive power of her muscular body behind it. He responded by backhanding her across the gymnasium, as he rubbed his belly to ease the sting. Looking down at his belly was a mistake, as Amazon had rolled with his blow. Using the wall of the gym as a platform she had launched herself straight back at him.

He looked up just in time to receive a smashing blow to his chest, and he fell over backwards with Amazon on top of him. In order to distract her and gain a few seconds, he reached up and ripped off her Kevlar halter that constrained her large firm breasts. 'Bastard!!' she screamed and brought her fist back to slam him on the chin.

However this tactic had given Tank time to set himself, and grasping her around her waist he threw her bodily over his head and away from him. With a flex of his oak thick legs he sprang back to his feet and faced his enraged lover as she hurled herself back into the fray. Amazon was really enjoying herself, despite being thrown around the gym like a rag doll.

She could throw off all restraint when she fought Tank, she could hit him with every bit of her Super human strength and know that she wouldn't kill him. Kill him? she wasn't even sure that she hurt him, let alone came anywhere near killing him. Tank was accepted as the world's strongest man. He was gigantic, and looked like a Tanned version of the comic book Hulk. He was a bit taller than she was, but more than twice her weight.

His shoulders were wide and massively muscled. His whole body was stocky, and his legs were pillars of muscle. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. He used to wear leather shorts, but he had recently upgraded to Kevlar after an embarrassing incident with a bomb. He was almost indestructible but his shorts hadn't been.

He had been in the same situation as Amazon; he was so big and strong that he couldn't risk making love to a normal human. Another problem was to do with his looks. Although Amazon was Super strong she was still a good-looking woman. She was 6ft 6" tall and built like a brick shithouse. 220 lb of solid muscle all packed into a beautiful female body. Her face was attractive rather than pretty, her eyes were a stormy grey. She had the overdeveloped breasts of the female Super human, they were barely restrained by her halter.

She wore a loincloth with nothing underneath; Amazon didn't do panties. Often in a brawl her breasts would burst out of their restraints, and her loincloth would be ripped off exposing her hairy pubes and naked ass to all and sundry. Amazon didn't give a shit; she regarded her tits and ass as distractions for her foes, and had often taken advantage of this in a battle.

Her pubic hair was thick and wiry and as black as the hair on her head. She also had matching underarm hair; Amazon didn't do shaving. A pair of tough leather sandals finished off her costume, if indeed it could be called that. Amazon carried no weapons; she was the weapon.

She had been compared to the comic book heroine Wonder woman. She was nothing like that well brought up lady, and she didn't have a magic lasso. If she wanted the bad guy to tell her the truth, she simply kept hitting him until he did.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers