Supermarket Sparks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen wiggled her hips again. Getting into perfect position, she bit her lip as she moved forwards and placed her hands on Bret's chest, her breasts hanging down towards his face now. She lifted her hips a little and then sank back down a loud groan escaping her lips as she felt his pubic bone just touch her clit with down stoke of her thrust.

Bret looked deeply into Karen's eyes as she leaned down more and began to thrust her hips slowly in a steady rhythmic way, his cock almost coming all the way out of the grip of her pussy before it was taken all the way back in, each time he would feel her squeeze with her pussy driving him wild.

"God yes!" Karen groaned as she sped up her thrusts a little, taking him faster and deeper then before her breasts bouncing against his chest as her whole body quivered with every thrust she made, her pussy on fire as his cock slid easily in and out, the head forcing its way in deeply before she lifted to drive down again.

Bret could not speak; just moans of pleasure came form his mouth as he placed his hands on Karen's back, her soft pale skin now wet and clammy with sweat as she thrust her hips repeatedly. He pulled her down closer to him, her hips never breaking rhythm as she rode his cock, but now her breasts pressed against his chest, her rock hard nipples scraping along his skin as he kissed her deeply, their moans of pleasure muffling the squeaking of the bed and the sounds of their wet bodies slapping together.

"Fuck!" Karen broke the kiss and arched her back, her pussy taking every inch it could get of her young lover's cock, she could feel an orgasm approaching with every second she had him inside her, her hips now grinding against him, his cock pulsing deep inside her.

Bret's hands sneaked down her back and rested on her ass cheeks, squeezing them as they pushed her hips down into his cock making Karen groan. She stopped thrust for a moment as she panted, her breasts bouncing with every shallow breath, her pussy tightening around the hard cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she called out as she felt her pussy clench and an orgasm wash over her body, every nerve on edge as her muscles stiffened up.

Bret grit his teeth and held Karen tightly as he felt her pussy tighten on his cock, the heat of her pussy increasing and the wetness soaking his aching cock as she came. He groaned loudly trying to hold back his own orgasm as he felt Karen's body begin to relax again before she collapsed onto him, her breathing still fast and her heart beating at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour.

Slowly Bret moved his hips, his cock still rock hard and buried in Karen's now super heated pussy, she groaned with every little move, her pussy now extra sensitive since her orgasm but her muscles still felt the effects also so she just lay on top of her lover and let him grind into her a little.

"I want you on top of me," Karen whispered before kissing Bret's ear and working her way down to his neck, all the time his cock throbbing inside her.

Bret wrapped his arms around Karen's lower back as they both rolled to the left. Bret's cock never leaving Karen's wet pussy as they repositioned, now with Karen in her back and her legs wide open giving room to move and Bret leaning over her. His eyes looking down into hers before he leaned down and kissed her soft lips, his hips pulling back a little before a slow thrust forwards, his cock filling her again.

"Oh fuck yes!" Karen groaned as she felt another more powerful thrust this time, her whole body quivering with each one as she felt the hard meat inside her pussy drive deep repeatedly.

Bret broke the kiss and lifted himself up on his hands so he could thrust more deeply, each one making Karen's breasts jiggle as the bed shook beneath them, the springs squeaking in time with the thrusts of his hips.

Karen lifted her legs higher. Giving Bret's cock more penetration into her she almost screamed when she felt him give a big, fast thrust his cock sinking all the way inside. She felt his pubic bone grind against hers, she had him fully now and wrapped her legs around his back to keep him there never wanting to let him go.

Bret arched his back and moved his hips as much as he could while Karen held him with her thighs; he made short quick thrust into her his cock throbbing with every one as his own orgasm neared closer and closer, the heat and wetness of his mature lover overwhelming his system.

"Yes! Do it faster!" Karen called out before letting out a big moan of pleasure, her hands scraping at Bret's chest as her head bounced from side to side, her breasts doing the same and aching as her hard nipples moved, every nerve ending on fire.

Karen released him from the grip of her legs and rested them on the bed again. Bret groaned as he thrust deeply now. Slowing his movements, he made sure to shove his cock as deeply as he could before sliding it backwards rather then making the short quick thrusts he had been doing while she held him. With every one, both panting.

Bret sped up his thrusts again, now pounding into her much faster but no less deeply, trying to get every inch of his cock into the warm confines he loved so much. Karen lifted her head and looked down; she could just see the shaft of his cock sink into her the sight of it glistening with her juice driving her even wilder.

"Fuck, you're so good!" Karen moaned as she squeezed her pussy onto the hard cock inside and grabbed her nipples with her fingers, pulling and squeezing them she felt her body tighten again as a mini orgasm washed over her, taking her breath away once more.

Bret too felt the extra tightness and his cock stiffened a little more, he knew he would not last much longer now but was determined to hold off as long as he could, he never wanted this feeling to end.

Karen listed her head again and looked deeply into Bret's eyes as she felt his thrusts slowing and realized that the inevitable was soon going to happen, all she could think of now was having his cum inside her, she had never felt so close to anyone in her life as she did with Bret at that moment.

"Cum for me baby! Cum inside me" she groaned as she fell back onto the bed and opened her legs wider, lifting her legs to give Bret maximum room to get as deep as he could into her.

"Fuck! I'm going to" he panted as he thrust as fast as he could, his body tightening as his cock drove deeply into Karen's body for the last time, his hips quivering as his sperm began to shoot into her accepting pussy.

"Yes!" Karen hissed as she felt the hot liquid squirt inside of her, the hard cock jumping as it shot another glob deep into her, each one making her want more as she felt it run and drip inside her.

Bret collapsed onto her as his body finally finished depositing his seed into her, both of them dripping with sweat and panting for air as they held each other tightly, both just looking into the other's eyes. Neither one spoke for a few moments, they just lay still entwined together on the bed, looking at each other, no words needed.

"That's was so nice" Karen broke the silence as Bret rolled off of her and just lay next to her looking into her eyes.

"What time is it?" Bret asked snuggling closer to her

"Twenty minutes till I have to set off back to work again," she said looking at the clock next to the bed then at her new man.

"I think there is a lot we can do in twenty minutes," Bret said with a smile as he leaned over and kissed Karen again.

I just love the energy of younger men she thought to herself...


Note: Thanks for reading my first story for 3 years. I hope you enjoyed, if you would like to send me a message they are all welcome and will be replied to if you leave a valid e-mail address when you send the message, thanks again and look forwards to hearing from you.

12