Supermodel Super Enemas 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers

Patti and Isabelle watch in fascinated awe.

"Anna?" Patti says, smirking, "you're such a filthy whore. I know all about how you 'just happen' to glide into the bathroom when I'm putting on makeup, plopping your skinny ass down on the toilet so I can watch you piss and shit. You love it, don't you? Stickin' out your dirty little ass now and letting it all fly while you got a big dick up your nasty cunt?"

"You bet!" Anna says, looking at Patti, laughing, "I'm a fuckin' nasty whore and I fuckin' like to act like one. So you all? Play with those big dicks and watch me shit out my enema like the filthy whore I am."

Which is just what she keeps on doing. Finally, when the expulsion is complete, with no more jets of hot water fired out of Anna's rectum, I pull out, as Sonia slowly pulls out of my ass at the same time. Anna looks down again and now sees only the leather cock, rising up, no longer obscured by the big swollen bulge of an enema-inflated belly, back to her usual lithe flatness.

"Aw shit, that felt so fuckin good!" Anna says, stroking her cock, patting her flat tummy, in a few short minutes totally transformed again from a fat, bloated bitch to a slender, svelte bitch. And then, to her surprise and everyone else's, another big, loud jet shoots out of her ass as she expels even more. "Ooops, guess I wasn't quite done."

"You're such a show-off, Anna," Isabelle says, "Patti's right. You love all that attention, don't you."

"And she's about to get a lot more," I say as I tell Sonia to unstrap her cock and toss it aside, the bitch stark naked and cock-less again, big belly protruding. Then I lay flat on the wet runway floor once more and tell Sonia to straddle my face, facing away from me. And ask her to grab hold of my ankles and pull my legs all the way back. "Okay, Anna," I say turning to the Brit bitch, looking all sleek again, stroking her cock like she'd never give it up, "your turn, get down there and stick that big cock of yours up my ass. I need to get fucked some more."

"And I'm the hung bitch to do it!" she says, kneeling by my ass, cock in hand, working into my ass, now fucked by all the bitches but Anna. "I'm really gonna slam it up your horny male arse and show you what arse fuckin' is all about. These other bitches are amateurs compared to me."

And she does her best to prove it by sliding that cock in so nice and smooth and sexily, grinding her hips, swaying them from side to side as she works it deep inside me, making sure I get a thorough rectal massage, Anna-style.

"And Sonia?" I tell the bitch sitting above me,"lean down and suck my cock like the cocksucking whore everyone knows you are." She wraps her moist, velvety lips around my rigid shaft and does her best to take as much as she can down the hatch, that cock of mine now raw and funky, having been dipped in all four dripping cunts and all four enema-filled shitholes many times by this point. Meanwhile, sleek Anna hammers my ass with a sensual fury that betrays all the coke still in her system, fueling her lustful, youthful energy, her cock power.

"Take it, bitch! Take it all!" Anna shrieks as I feel the leather balls press hard against my sore, stretched asshole, every last millimeter of Anna's shaft buried inside me.

Looking up all I see is Sonia -- plugged Sonia ass, pink, wet open Sonia baboon-cunt, and below, pressing, hanging heavily on my own stomach, her obscenely fat, inflated Sonia belly.

"Patti?" I say to her, "come down here, bring your face down here next to mine." For someone so full who's only been able to waddle she does manage to scamper her way down to me, maybe because she's getting used to her fat belly, maybe because the bitch is so athletic. She watches as I work my tongue all over Sonia's pussy, her clipped labia, into the swamp between them, my tonguework making Sonia groan as she sucks my big dick even more fervidly. And then, suddenly she starts to pee, right over my face and Patti's, just as my tongue grazes over her peehole, the pressure inside now probably too much for her.

"Holy shit, the bitch is pissin'!" Patti informs everyone and I figure this is the moment to unplug her and let her empty her bladder and rectum at once.

"Kiss me, Patti," I say as the black beauty presses her full lips to mine and we share the taste of so much pussy and ass. And, at the moment, I reach up and unplug Sonia's ass. It's like suddenly unplugging a dike as yet another enema gushes out explosively from yet another supermodel shithole, the Brazilian grunting as she sucks my cock and releases the four liters grotesquely bloating her bowels.

"Uh huh!" Anna howls, "empty that arse over his face, and that black bitch's, as I bust open his fuckin' shithole with my big fuckin' dick!"

It's like Patti and me are kissing under a waterfall, a double waterfall, a thin one of urine squirting out of Sonia's pussy, and a huge one cascading out of her shithole. I close my eyes, then open them to see the fat belly receding as her bowels empty themselves, the third enema expelled. Twelve liters expelled and four to go now, Patti's four.

I pull away from Patti's lips and gaze at her, those big eyes glazed with lust, still sparkling from all the coke Anna shoved under her nose, her face dripping, her hair soaked from Sonia's expelled enema; greedy Patti making sure she got the lioness's share of that enema as it gushed out of Sonia's bottom.

"I want to fuck you again, bitch!" I hiss at her, looking down at that immense brown belly, all wet and glistening, the only belly still swollen and enema-filled.

"Well if you want to fuck me, stud, why don't you stick that foot of white dick up my nasty black cunt!" she says with a lewd leer, falling on her back and spreading her legs wide, that brown hump of a bloated belly so fucking alluring. I look between those legs, a patch of raw wet pink surrounded by brown. Then get between her legs and jam my cock up that tight, tight cunt. "Goddamn, I love your dick!" she screeches, arching up to meet my thrusts, lifting that big obscene tummy of hers as I work to open the pressed-tight cunt. She gives me a nasty look then reaches up to my nipples and twists the clips, tugging at my nipples, taking sweet delight in hurting them, making me wince. "You like that, you little bitch, don't you? You like fuckin' with our nips and I like fuckin' with yours."

I figure I'll take that smile off her face and replace it with a grimace as I press my body tightly against her, compressing that big blister of a belly as I fuck her, Patti howling now as the new bolt of agony hits her sharply.

"Fuckin bitch!" she hisses at me reaching around with her hands to spread my cheeks wide open, looking over at the other three, all of them deflated now, tummies model-sleek again, busy hands whacking away at their strap-on dicks. Those dicks have been attached to them for so long they feel as though they're actually part of them, as though these are their cocks, like they're the most beautiful and most hung shemales that ever walked the earth.

"Get behind this bitch who's fuckin' me and fuck his arse, all three of you, take turns, ream out his fuckin' mancunt so it hurts, the whore needs it!" Patti orders the others.

And the next thing I feel is a dick being forced up my ass, whose, I'm not even sure.

"You love it, don't you, you love it up the arse," Patti sneers at me as whoever is behind me really rams it in hard. And with every rough thrust into my bottom I jam it deeper into Patti's cunt, making a point to press down on her belly as she howls like a banshee.

And then the look on her face changes to one of pained, pleading desperation, vulnerable and agonized, a look that begs pity. An excruciating, almost unendurable cramp has no doubt blazed through her painfully bloated bowels. So pity is what I take on her now.

"Will one of you back there unplug this bitch's shithole; I'm feeling merciful," I say as I plunge into her one more time, viciously, and take my two hands and press down on her still bloated and unplugged belly with all my strength. "Oh goddddddddddd!" she cries, a cry that could wake the dead, tortured agony written on her face. And then a moment later, sudden and spectacular relief, as I hear the 'pop' of her unplugging, and just a second later a whoosh as loud as a river rapids as the bowels suddenly empty their enema. I help by pushing down on her belly, like pushing down on a big, brown, beautiful tube of toothpaste, the paste four liters of compressed enema water, each push bringing about a loud rush of explosive watery noise as the enema is expelled. And at that moment a cock is pulled from my ass and replaced with another.

"Goddamn, we are really gettin' wet back here. That shithole of yours, Patti, is a faucet that won't go off," I hear Anna say as the girls, behind me, come closer to the deluge, letting it splash against their pretty faces, rinsing those faces in the violent expulsion.

"Oh baby!" Thank you, thank you, thank you! And keep fucking me, fuck me until every last drop leaves my shithole." she says, looking at me, her big brown eyes glazed with immense relief, happy, grateful eyes, as a third cock enters my ass now, this one Sonia's, I'm sure, as I feel it go deeper than the others, feel it is even thicker, as the Brazilian hammers away with fury at my gang-banged ass, an ass lucky to have been gang-banged by a quartet of sublimely sexy supermodels!

Again, I feel on the edge, on the edge of an orgasm more massive, more explosive than all the others before it. And then I feel it, through every never fiber of my body, the sensation intensifying in my balls, racing through my cock, that cock throbbing uncontrollably as cum rushes into the depths of Patti's cunt, more and more and more, as much cum as all the other times put together, the crescendo, the final, ultimate cum of this day.

"God, it's amazing!" Patti says with bedazzled eyes, "you're fuckin' filling me. How can you fuckin' cum so fuckin' much?" And yet I keep throbbing and cumming, my anus endlessly spasming around the thickness of Sonia's cock as I flood this dark beauty's cunt with semen. Finally - finally! - it is over, and I slowly pull out, and pull away. The girls, empty and relieved now, quickly scamper between Patti's open legs like the hungry kittens they are, watching the cum pour out of her cunt, pushing their faces in, like a litter of hungry kittens competing for a bounty of cream. I watch them, their perfect upturned asses facing me, the cunts so wet, so red, so fucked, those shitholes so raw, so lewdly open and exposed - shitholes that took tongues and fingers and plugs and big cocks, shitholes that served as entrances and exits for massive enemas, shitholes the sight of which now make my cock, which I thought, which I was sure, was finally exhausted, begin to rise and stiffen yet again...

The End

Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers
12