Supermodel Super Enemas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr2005
Satyr2005
26 Followers

"Four full liters," I tell them, "and since you're worldly girls, not ignorant American rednecks like some of those cunts who walk the runway with you, you all know exactly what a liter is."

"The four liters that are in each bag, that's not just for one of us, is it? It couldn't possibly be!" Sonia says hopefully, pointing to the full bag. "I gave myself just one liter this morning when I took my enema, and that made me feel so full inside."

"Oh yes," I say, smiling at Sonia's innocent words, telling them coolly, so they see there is no uncertainty here, "you and Isabelle are each going to take the full bag, every drop of the four liters in the bag, and you bitches won't have much choice in the matter either."

Anna and Patti stand there, smiling a little imperiously. After all, it is Sonia and Isabelle who are in the spotlight, cuffed and restrained in place, and there are only two full enema bags here, one behind each, one for each of them.

"Anna, I want you to get down on your knees behind Sonia, spread those pretty tanned cheeks of hers wide open and lick her ass for me. And Patti? I want you to do the same to Isabelle."

It takes little encouragement to get the two English supermodel tramps to drop to their knees behind the other two, who stand there, restrained in place, anticipating. I stand behind them all, my engorged cock in hand, stroking it furiously, as I see Patti and Anna spread those cheeks and expose the two perfect sphincters to my view, the destinations for so much abuse shortly to come. Then they both dig in, again like two starved kittens, lapping away at two assholes, Anna, ravenous bitch that she is, slurping away loudly at Sonia's darkish anus.

"You bitches just love the taste of each other's assholes, don't you?" I say to Anna and Patti, "now you get to taste some fresh ass, Sonia and Isabelle's."

I move around to look at Sonia and Isabelle. Restrained and cuffed though they are, no doubt horrified by the specter of the massively full enema bags hanging just above them, they nonetheless each look quite pleased to have a warm slippery tongue digging into their humid crevices, tending to their holes. All four know that the ass will very much be a center of attention today, and all four have let it be known to me that they're very anal, perversely anal, in their sexual proclivities.

"Do you like having your ass tongued, Isabelle?" I ask, looking directly into the French supermodel's big, soulful eyes.

"Oui," she tells me.

"Well, good," I say, reaching down to her now stiffened nipples, and pinching each hard as she suddenly yelps, startled by the action. "Because that ass of yours is being tongued not simply for your pleasure, but to be better prepared for what's going in there next."

"Understand, Sonia?" I say, now walking over to the Brazilian.

"Yes," she whispers meekly, all traces of her usual arrogance now gone, as I notice that her nipples too, like Isabelle's have become aroused and stiff. And those nipples I now also pinch and twist between my fingers as Sonia lets out a breathless "aaaaaah!", biting her lip.

Next, I get behind them all again and clap my hands. "Okay girls, time to move on. I walk up to the enema stands, full bags hanging there, hoses and nozzles dangling, and I hand one nozzle to Patti, the other to Anna. "Anna, stick this up Sonia's ass, all the way, nice and deep. Your saliva should be enough to ease the way; I want the bitch to feel it. And Patti? I want you to do the same to Isabelle."

I watch closely as they force the big black nozzles up the two supermodel shitholes. The nozzles bulge at the top, so Sonia and Isabelle squeal as those bulging tops are forced into their tight holes, I watching closely, stroking away furiously, as Anna and Patti gleefully, rather sadistically, force the nozzles past the barriers of their now forcefully dilated sphincters, and inside them.

"Good, now let's unclamp these hoses," I say, reaching over to unclamp the hoses so the enemas can begin to flow freely. And moments later, little gasps come from Sonia and Isabelle as their enemas, under pressure from hanging so high in such swollen bags, begin to rush into their rectums.

"Oh goody! So much fun!" an excited Anna blurts out, clapping her hands, "watching these two bitches take such huge enemas."

And as the enemas begin to flow into their already once flushed out rectal cavities, the two of them standing with their arms above them and wrists cuffed, enduring the beginnings of the liquid onslaught, standing there in place, still unaware of just how obscenely such massive enemas will bloat and fatten their normally model-thin tummies, I walk over to a leather satchel and remove some items, approaching Isabelle and Sonia. When they see what I'm holding in my hands, their eyes go wide. And then I attach clips to each of Isabelle's nipples, squeezing her full breasts as I do, making sure the clips press tightly on the nipples. Isabelle winces and I am pleased when I look up and actually see a little tear flow from her eyes, Sonia looking over to her right, fear in her eyes, knowing her nipples can next expect the same. And then her expectations are met as I walk over and clip each of Sonia's pretty, stiff nipples, the enema flowing into their two bottoms as their nipples are clipped, Patti and Anna both coming up front to watch.

"Bet that hurts, huh?" Anna says, gleeful twinkle in her eye. And now there will be even more pain for them to endure as I take out four lead fishing weights, each weighing eight ounces, and attach one to an eyehook at the end of each of the clamps. This immediately has the effect of making their breasts sag some, especially Isabelle's rather full ones, the two girls gasping and groaning as they take in the new sensations, the still subtle torture - the enema entering and beginning to fill them, the arms tautly stretched and cuffed, the nipples clipped and weighed. But I have even more for them, reaching into the satchel and pulling out a handful of clips. Now I lean down, telling the two cuffed sluts, taking their enemas, to plant their feet wide apart, as I reach between their legs, attaching a clip to each clitoris, and to each of the four labia as they squirm and squeal, the new stinging sensations an exquisitely agonizing counterpoint to their weighed and clipped nipples, their suddenly expanding rectums.

But greedy for sensation as I am, I now take out a set of nipple clips, attached to a chain and hand them to Anna.

"Anna, darling, you're such a cruel and wicked girl. Would you mind attaching these to my nipples." Anna couldn't be happier clipping each of my nipples, the clip on the left attached to the clip on the right by a chain, I gasping as I feel the sharp sensation.

"You're such a nasty man," Patti cackles, looking starkly at my clipped nipples as she teasingly reaches down to brush her long, brown fingers over the taut, aching flesh of my painfully erect cock, while wicked Anna gets behind me and none too gently drives three stiff fingers up my ass as she tugs at the chain with her other hand.

"You nasty, nasty man," she coos seductively as Patti grazes her teasing fingertips over the taut flesh of my achingly erect cock and tugs on my nipples, while Anna pushes her agile fingers even deeper into my ass.

I look over at Sonia and Isabelle, groaning and squirming in their restraints, the enemas continuing to fill them as sexy Anna and Patti press their feline bodies against mine, Anna fingering my ass while Patti sensually teases my raging cock and clipped nipples. I can easily see the Brazilian and French bitches' tummies begin to round as a substantial volume of the enemas has now begun to fill and bloat them. They look into the mirrors, at their slowly swelling tummies, their gaze a mix of horror and shocked fascination.

I'm torn between what I need to do next, and the delicious sensations I'm enjoying courtesy of Patti and Anna, two sluts who know how to bedazzle a man with pleasure.

"I love that arse of yours," Anna whispers in my ear, "Patti told me how much she wants to fuck it, and I want to fuck it too."

Patti overhears Anna. "Yeah, we want to fuck that arse of yours, screw that slutty mancunt with some big hard girl cocks!"

Maybe these two are getting a little uppity and now need to be shown just what I've planned for their sexy supermodel asses. So, as much as I enjoy their caresses, I push them away, turning my attention to Sonia and Isabelle. I can see that the bags are now almost half empty, or rather half full, still heavy and swollen with at least two liters. And looking down, I see that the two bitches' bellies are both nice and rounded. Looking up at their faces I see the grimaces of brave endurance, the torments of fullness no doubt increasing by the moment as the enemas continue to fill them, and beads of sweat break out on their foreheads.

Anna and Patti approach, and wicked Anna, naughty schoolgirl smile on her face, first caresses, then presses down on Sonia's tummy, making Sonia wince and cry out.

"I think you're getting rather fat, Sonia," Anna says with cruel glee, knowing how vain the Brazilian supermodel is about her normally flat and washboard hard tummy. Patti laughs as she does the same to Isabelle, teasing the pretty French cunt mercilessly. But Anna and Patti are about to find out that what's in store for them is maybe even worse, and more extreme, than what the other two are enduring.

"I feel so full, I'm getting terrible cramps," Sonia confesses. "Me too," Isabelle adds breathlessly as the two squirm and sweat, desperate but futile, tugging at their restraints, the big, deeply embedded nozzles continuing to forcefully spout enemas inside them and bloat their rectums

"Too fucking bad,!" I hiss as I press down on both taut, full, rounded tummies, the two models howling in sudden agony. "No, please, no!!!!" "Oh my god, oh my god, I can't take anymore."

I decide to give them temporary relief, clamping the hoses and ceasing the flow of the enemas inside them. Of course the flow will soon resume to reach its capacity, but now I turn my attention to Anna and Patti.

"Okay, you two cunts," I say to the two English supermodels, "I want you to face each other and get up close." Not only do they face each other and press close, but the sexy models now begin to kiss passionately and reach between each other's legs like two eager young teens who've just discovered sex. "Now, Anna, I want you to wrap your arms around Patti." She does that and I reach into my satchel for a pair of handcuffs, cuffing Anna's wrists to each other so her arms are forced to remain wrapped around Patti's waist. She doesn't seem to mind. "Now you, Patti," I tell the sleek black bitch as she wraps her long arms around Anna, pressing her close. I take out another pair of cuffs and cuff Patti's brown wrists together, the look of the cold steel contrasting so nicely with the warm mahogany of her skin. They keep kissing, bonded to each other like this. Now I take out two sets of nipple clips, each consisting of 2 clips linked by a very short link of gold chain, three inches long at the most. I take one set, attach a clip to one of Anna's nipples, then attach the other clip to Patti's nipple, opposite. I do the same with the other pair of clips, attaching a clip to each facing nipple. The two bitches wince a little when they feel the sharp clips dig into the sensitive flesh of their nipples, but they smile too, liking the way I've linked them, facing one another, arms forced around each other with wrists cuffed, and clipped nipples attached, one to the other.

Now I take out two more of the enema stands and place one behind Anna and one behind Patti, adjusting the height. Suddenly the frisky expressions on their faces grow more ominous. "I'll be right back," I tell them, retreating to the adjoining room where I fill two more identical 4-liter bags with a solution of warm, soapy water. Then return with the two full bags, holding one in each hand as the four of them look over, curious. "Oh no!" Anna gasps, immediately taking in what's in store for her.

"Equal treatment for all is my motto," I tell them, "you two cunts didn't think you could escape what poor Sonia and Isabelle are being forced to endure, did you?"

Instinctively they try to pull away, but they're trapped, bonded to each other, not only by the arms wrapped around one another and linked at the wrists by handcuffs, but, even more, by the nipples attached, one to the other.

I squeeze some lube onto my fingertip, dig a finger between Anna's trim buttocks and lube her asshole, working the finger inside. Then do the same, digging a finger between Patti's dusky, brown cheeks. Next I slide one of the big nozzles all the way into Anna's rectum, the other into Patti's as the girls squeal like a pair of trapped beasts. Which, of course, is exactly what they are now.

"Here goes, you two bitches, now it's your turn," I say as I unclamp the hoses and the two enemas begin to flow. The cruel difference, of course, is that while Isabelle and Sonia are both being painfully bloated, and will be even more bloated, their obscenely rounded tummies are at least free to expand. Not so with Anna and Patti, facing each other, unable to pull away, with wrists bound behind each other's backs, nipples clamped to one another. As these two take their enemas and their bellies swell, those swollen bellies will be able to do nothing except painfully press against one another. The wide eyes, the look of impending dread on Patti's face, the sweat beginning to pour off her brow shows that she fully understands her predicament, and Anna's.

I look into Anna's horrified eyes as she bites her lips. "Your belly is going to get so fucking fat, you whore!"

"Oh my god! That's my worst nightmare," she groans.

"Well now you're going to live it, bitch. Now it's going to come true." I tell her, pressing my engorged cock against her perfect, firm ass as the enema gushes into her supermodel bowels.

Now I step over to Sonia and Isabelle and unclamp the hoses, letting the enemas flow inside them again. The moment they feel the warm soapy water gush inside once more, they groan painfully, their bowels spasming as the awful internal deluge continues. Both have more pained grimaces animating their lovely faces, not the sorts of expressions the fashion public normally gets to see on these supermodels. Both are sweating, enduring the ever increasing torments, the Brazilian profusely, probably the way she sweated when she scampered about naked as a girl in the blazing Rio sun, her lithe, glistening body getting all those horny Rio boys nice and hard.

"Please, please! Let us go! Let us sheet!" Sonia begs, her desperation profound, as is the French cunt's right next to her, the two squirming and sweating and pleading and tugging at their bonds, utterly helpless as their tummies continue to bloat and swell.

"No!" I say sharply, and if you even try to push out the nozzles and empty your asses I will send videos of all of you...." I point up at the discreetly positioned video camera mounted high in a ceiling corner which is recording every moment of this depraved spectacle with a wide angle lens. "...... to every news TV station in Europe and America. Then I look over at Sonia, ".... and in Brazil."

They endure, biting their lips, shaking their heads, the looks of agony on their internationally famous faces just priceless as the massive enemas continue to fill and the excruciating cramps worsen. And reaching down between Sonia's legs, between her clipped labia, I can feel that her cunt is as wet as a sponge. The bitch may be complaining, but she just loves these depraved torments. As does Isabelle, as I now can see, stepping over to feel between the French bitch's legs, her cunt literally dripping, oozing with strange arousal. And when I lean down to have a peek, I see their cunts look positively inflamed. The pressure of the enemas has pushed out their vulvas from within, the swollen labia grossly vivid, a landscape of pink, wet, swollen cunt flesh.

Now I step over to Anna and Patti. Though they got off to a later start than the other two, and have less soapy water inside their bowels, the way they're positioned, bound together, belly to belly, has made the sensations even more vivid. I look down and see that both have taken enough of their enemas for their two tummies to swell visibly, taking on increasingly rounded contours, the two swollen bellies now pressing against each other, the bitches unable to do anything about it, bonded to each other as they are with cuffs and nipple clips.

"You bastard, how could you do this to us!" Patti snaps at me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hiss sharply at her, reaching down to push down hard on her swollen belly as she howls in pained surprise.

All this time I am fisting my swollen, painfully erect cock like a madman, my arousal electrifying, the sight of these bound bitches forced to take massive enemas a pure erotic joy to my eyes, fuel for my pleasure-addicted cock. I walk from one to the other, stroking my cock, stunningly enlarged now, freakishly big and thick, thanks to the super-viagra. The girls, distressed as they are, cannot help but gaze hungrily at that cock.

"You like my big dick, bitches?"

"We fuckin' love it!" Anna says with a lewd smile, then immediately groans as a sharp cramp overwhelms her.

Looking at Sonia and Isabelle I see their bellies are astoundingly, monstrously swollen, as though they were pregnant to term, ready to drop. The bags hanging high above them are empty now; they have taken all of their enemas, the full four liters each. I have already laid out four big buttplugs, the same as the one which plugged my own ass earlier when I masturbated for the bitches. Now I pick up one and step behind Isabelle. Looking down, I see the outward pressure of the enema has had the same effect on the appearance of her anus as it did on her pussy, her rubbery sphincter, clenching the black nozzle, protruding lewdly, a sight which only brings another pang to my overheated dick. Now I rip the nozzle out of her shithole and immediately replace it with the big plug before she can leak at all, as she howls, stunned at the sudden new intrusion.

I watch the dazzling French beauty's shithole dilate as I slowly slide the ever-widening plug up into her anal passage. When my own ass was plugged earlier with a similar plug it was empty. But this bitch has four liters inside her, the mass of the plug only enhancing the shocking sensation of blisteringly tormenting fullness.

"Oh, mon Dieu, mon Dieu!!!!" she howls, reverting to her first language. "Poor little bitch!" I hiss in her ear as I force in the plug.

Now I pick up a second plug and do the same to Sonia, tearing out the nozzle, quickly replacing it with a plug, noting again how the gorgeous Brazilian's puckered shithole protrudes so obscenely and so provocatively now.

Sonia looks over her shoulder at me with her cat-like eyes.

"You're so mean, so bad to us," she says, a sly smile mixing with the pained grimace.

Both plugged now, I move in front of them, gazing at the grossly swollen tummies, the skin so taut. I reach for some oil and drip it over both bellies, rubbing it in, leaving the stretched skin with an appealing sheen, glistening. My cock presses against the slick warm skin of the tautly swollen, enema-filled tummies, and I could cum in a second. But I'm going to hold off; I want to wait a little longer and make a real spectacle of myself.

From over where Anna and Patti are bound together, taking their enemas, the groaning and howling gets louder and more desperate. I step over to take in the amazingly obscene sight, their ever expanding, enema-bloated tummies pressing more and more tightly against each other, the two bitches trying to pull away to lessen the agony of this astounding pressure, but each time they try, yet another agonized howl as they almost rip off each other's nipples in their desperation.

Satyr2005
Satyr2005
26 Followers