Supermodel Super Enemas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers

"You're so cruel to us," Patti says with a lascivious leer, loving every minute. This is a bitch who loves taking abuse as much as she enjoys dishing it out.

Now the other bitches get the same treatment, sucking cock and getting sucked while round asses, cunts and clipped tits get whipped and smacked. And finally, and most distressingly of all, I bring the crop down on each of their taut, swollen bellies.

"Oh not, not there, that's too much!" Anna howls, pulling her lips away from Sonia's big tan cock. Now the bitches try to escape the blistering sharp snaps landing on their taut bellies, waddling away from me. And waddling away pathetically is all they can do, nearly immobilized by their massive enemas, and the ever more severe cramping. And now, on top of that, the paddling and whipping. Even that they could endure if I spared those obscenely contoured, balloon-like bellies from the onslaught, which I don't.

"Okay, bitches," I say, putting down the crop and walking away from them, "I want you down on all fours, all of you, and then I want to see you crawl over to me."

Two are already down on their knees and drop their arms. The other two painfully get down on all fours, grimacing as they hold on to themselves, and then slowly, like beasts of burden, they crawl my way.

"Crawl, you bitches," I hiss at them as they slowly make their way to me, their bellies so full and so heavy and hanging so low now, that they actually scrape the floor as they crawl towards me, their pretty faces all contorted in grimaces of torment as they endure this new humiliation. I can see their hanging tummies quiver and hear the liquid inside their bowels slosh and gurgle as they approach. And yet I know these bitches, I know they're loving every minute of their depraved humiliation and excruciating torment.

I stroke my shockingly enlarged and erect cock as they gaze at it, crawling towards it, mesmerized by the priapic icon, despite all their suffering, all the abuse. They crave that cock. But it's something else I have for them now.

I turn and present my ass to them as they approach, reaching back to hold myself wide open.

"Lick my asshole, you cunts!" I say, looking down at them over my shoulder, the four looking up, letting their bellies rest on the floor, easing the strain. Their jaws hang slack, their mouths open and their tongues hang out, like the ravenous bitches they are.

"Oh yeah, we'll lick it," says Anna, "but it'll turn us on even more if we can take a few more tokes of Patti's weed and snort a little more coke. Can we? Please? Pretty please?"

How can I refuse coke-freak Anna, and the other girls. These bitches have been brave and obedient, so I let them get more of a buzz, passing a fat joint and handing Anna her coke vial and spoon. For a minute they forget everything as they toke and snort, down on their knees. Sonia even spills a little coke onto her fat belly, and of course Anna can't let it go to waste, reaching down to lick it up off the taut skin.

"Now I'm ready to lick me some ass!" Anna says, snorting up, her eyes sparkling.

"Well get back here and lick it then!" I hiss at her, reaching back again to hold myself open for the bitches. Anna leans forward and the next thing I know I have her wet tongue in my ass, slurping away hungrily like a kid who's just been given an ice cream cone on a hot summer day. She really digs in there, her tongue like a little wet snake eager to crawl up my ass.

"That's enough," I say many minutes later, reaching back and pushing her face away. "Now Isabelle. Then Sonia, and finally Patti. And Anna? You can crawl in front of me and suck my big log while your girlfriends feed on my hole."

She gets in front and licks her lips, looking up at me, her eyes glittering with that nice coked-up luster as a foot of wood-hard cock stares her in the face. I wrap a rough hand around the back of her head and bring her close as she obediently opens her mouth wide and I jam my dick between her lips, fucking her mouth and throat, gagging her. The freak is so stoned and coked up that she takes it like a champ. Meanwhile the other three, like a trio of frisky, starved kittens take turns lapping away loudly at my anus, licking and reaming, playfully competing to see who can get her anus-craving tongue deeper.

"Okay, bitches," I tell them after I enjoy their expert and eager oral service, front and rear. "It's time to fuck, I want to see some real hard and nasty fucking! Why do you think I gave you bitches those big dicks!"

"Who should we all fuck, and how? Tell us," Anna asks, anxiously stroking her big leather cock.

"Well, you seem pretty eager, Anna. So maybe you should be the first one to do some fucking. Sonia!" I bark, "Why don't you lay down there and spread those legs wide. I've been eyeing the way Anna's been watching you, I think she really wants to fuck you."

"Oh goody! I want her to fuck me, Patti was telling me the other day what a good fuck Anna is, a real 'stud' when she straps one on," Sonia says, awkwardly getting down on the floor, her big belly such a burden, spreading her legs. We all stare at the swollen red gash of Sonia's cunt, the puffed labia, her aroused, protruding clit, that baboon cunt of hers so vivid and wet, oozing with excitement. Anna waddles between Sonia's legs, cock in hand, pressing it against the exposed vulva and driving it home with one hard, deep, almost vicious thrust.

"Arrrrrrgggghhh!" Sonia cries out as Anna thrusts forward, Anna's big, swollen, taut belly pressing painfully against Sonia's as she gets into a groove and starts fucking her, a rough, gleeful, coke-powered fuck, Anna's eyes like diamonds as the coke-fueled bitch fucks the bloated Brazilian beauty.

"Oh yeah, fuck her!" Patti cries out, "fuck her, Anna, fuck her the way I fuck you."

"Oui, oui! Put your big cock in her cunt, very deep," Isabelle adds in that most delicious of accents, clutching her huge belly with a hand, Patti and Isabelle as coke-fueled as the other two, reaching down to feverishly stroke their leather cocks, their eyes on fire.

And I'm again stroking my viagra-fueled cock like a madman, watching big belly slam and press against big belly as the two fuck. Their faces are a subtle landscape of agony and raw pleasure, as the fuck thrills them, but as each thrust brings their two enema-filled bellies crashing against each other, sending waves of painful cramps. The fucking is so hard you can see their tummies jiggle and almost hear the water sloshing in their bloated bowels.

Now I straddle Sonia's face and lower my ass, facing Anna. Right away her tongue worms its way again into my asshole. I had noticed how, a little earlier, of the four eager rimmers she seemed the most determined to drive her slippery tongue into my ass. As I straddle her like this, I grab hold of her ankles and pull her legs back, jackknifing them. I hear a new muffled groan as this now has the effect of pressing her own thighs against her swollen belly, on top of Anna's pushing hard against it. I look at Anna.

"Anna, I want you to pull out now as you reach down to quickly rip the plug out of Sonia's ass, then replace it right away with your cock, slam that cock of yours up her ass." Sonia groans again, hearing this, her tongue in my ass, while even lusty, depraved Anna looks a little astonished.

"In her arse? With that big enema still inside her?"

"Yes," I say, "I think the bitch could use a big cock along with the four liters."

Anna smiles wickedly; she sure doesn't need any further persuading as she pulls out of Sonia's cunt, reaches lower to pull out the buttplug with a loud 'pop,' then immediately starts plugging her again with the cock before Sonia begins to leak or tries to expel.

"Uh, yeah, I like this!!" Anna hisses menacingly as she takes hold of Sonia's thighs and slowly drives her cock up Sonia's ass, adding to the already immense pressure. Sonia squirms like a desperate, trapped animal under me, her muffled howls almost haunting as I sit on her face, grinding my ass against her tongue. The erotic, depraved panorama before my eyes is just astounding. There's a bright-eyed, coked-up Anna, strong and scrawny except for her impossibly fat belly, thrusting away, hammering her cock up Sonia's liquid filled rectum. But to be able to see that cock thrusting into Sonia's prone, helpless body and to see it stretching, forcing open the Brazilian's shithole, I have to lean forward and look over a hill, the hill of Sonia's own ballooning belly.

Anna, meanwhile, has her eyes focused on only one thing, my massive, swollen, steely twelve inches of supercock, twisting that thick shaft sensually, provocatively in my hand for Anna's viewing pleasure, a supercock for a supermodel.

"We both have big cocks, huh? Anna says, looking into my eyes, hers blazing with raw lust. "And we both know how to fuckin' use them, right?"

"Yeah, Anna, and if you're a lucky bitch you can give me a little demonstration later, jam that nice cock of yours up my ass."

Anna's face lights up like a child who's been promised the most wonderful gift.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you what fucking is all about, Anna-style," she whispers sexily, licking her lips promisingly, gazing into my eyes, looking so high, so aroused, so excited, so enticing. I love this bitch!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Satyr2005
Satyr2005
27 Followers
12