Supernatural: A Quick Drink

Story Info
Meeting Dean Winchester in a bar.
1.9k words
4.46
40.6k
26
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

This uses the character of Dean Winchester from the Supernatural TV series, and makes passing reference to his brother Sam. I do not own these characters (damn, but I wish I did!)

*

Quietly sipping her third wine, she wondered where the hell Toni had gotten to. They were supposed to meet here an hour ago, have a couple of drinks and then head out to some new flash nightclub Toni had been raving about. Bet she's got distracted by some gorgeous guy. How does she always attract the decent ones?

Damn it, it looked like tonight was going to be a total bust. She'd really been looking forward to a bit of clubbing tonight too. It'd been a while since she'd had any action and she'd decided tonight she was going to get her some if she possibly could.

Not flaming likely in this crowd, she thought, as she looked distractedly around the pub. The only men not obviously taken were the three middle-aged men propping up the bar, hazed in fumes and throwing lecherous looks at any passing female. There was no way she was that desperate. So much for the pleasant wine buzz and the come-play clubbing outfit. She might as well finish her drink and just go home to her toys.

Her eyes turned to the door as it opened. Not Toni. But the decor had definitely just improved markedly. Two men walked in - tall, tanned and terrific. They were in their 20s by the look of them, in jeans and shirts that showed off well defined fit bodies.

One seemed impossibly tall, with shaggy dark hair and a slightly distracted expression, like he'd rather be somewhere else. He carried a bunch of newspapers, which he promptly spread out and began reading as they got to a table.

The other one was obviously in his element, sauntering to the bar. He leaned on the bar, waiting for his drinks, she checked him out from the darkness of the booth. Just over 6ft tall, broad shoulders and a strong back, tapering down to a glorious firm butt. As he turned, drinks in hand, she caught the end of the smile he'd flashed at the barmaid. Holy Cow! No wonder Sal had fumbled handing over the change.

As he headed back to the table, he scouted the room. Her eyes followed his. With one or two obvious exceptions all the girls seemed paired off. He sighed as he sat down, reluctantly joining his buddy's research, but obviously not giving it his whole attention. His eyes continued to check around the room at regular intervals.

But he hadn't seen her, alone. He hadn't seen her watching his sensuous mouth as he sipped his beer, or the way his muscles rippled as he reached for something across the table.

And now her glass was empty. She knew Sal would bring her another wine if she signalled her. And she had deliberately picked this booth so as not to draw too much unwanted attention. But now she wanted to be seen.

Choosing a path that took her past his table, she sashayed to the bar. Sal was waiting. "I could've brought you one, honey," she said, putting the glass of wine down in front of her. "But then he wouldn't have seen you, would he?" and she winked.

"Is he looking?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

"Good." She picked up her glass.

"Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Sal grinned.

She returned the smile: "That should give me plenty of scope."

Turning from the bar, her eyes fell on him again. His penetrating gaze was aimed straight at her. She felt her heart jump. Good lord, this one should come with a health warning! His sensuous mouth curved into a grin, as though he could read her thought. She looked away, then realised she was checking out his chest and ... belt buckle.

Her eyes returned back to his face. The grin had broadened and he winked at her as she passed, heading back to her booth.

She could feel his eyes following her, hoping he'd take the bait and join her. She wondered if his back was as strong and hard as it looked, and dreamed of running her hands through his spiky hair as she kissed him hard, pressing herself against him.

"Hello, sweetheart. All alone?"

She jumped, startled out of her reverie. God, even his voice sent shivers through her.

"Oh, hi. Umm Yeah, I guess." Up close he looked even better. A scattering of freckles dotted his nose and cheeks. His eyes were an amazing shade of green and his mouth just screamed to be kissed.

"That's great. I've got you to myself then." He put his beer on the table, placed another wine in front of her and scooted into the booth beside her. Then he grinned mischievously. "Mind if I sit down?" as he swung his arm up to rest on the back of the seat above her head.

She sighed. "God, no." She could feel his hip against hers and gulped at her drink, hoping she didn't sound too desperately eager. She scooted further into the booth and he followed, until they were in the corner. "What about your friend?"

"Friend? Oh, Sam. He's my geek brother. He'll be fine as long as he's got something to read."

She looked across. Sure enough, Sam was engrossed in his reading and hadn't even touched his beer.

"So, tell me. What's a gorgeous thing like you doing in a bar on a Friday night with only a glass for company?"

"A friend and I were supposed to meet up to go clubbing. She's not here yet." She smiled wantonly. "Her loss, I'd say. What's a gorgeous thing like you doing in a bar on a Friday night with only your brother for company?"

"I'm not with my brother," he licked his bottom lip. "I'm with you."

"What if my friend turns up?"

"If your friend does show, we might be able to persuade Sam to join us and even up the numbers." He flashed his perfect white teeth in a broad grin. "Hell, he might even have some fun."

"Fun? I think we should have some fun." Staring into his eyes, she picked up her wine glass, ran her tongue over her teeth, nipped her bottom lip with her teeth, and quaffed the remaining wine in one swallow.

His eyes darkened as let his hand drop from the back of the seat onto her shoulder and rested his other hand on her knee, just below the hem of her skirt. "You're really something, babe."

"You really have no idea. I'm amazing." She reached forward and kissed him, parting her lips as he returned the kiss, their tongues entwining.

She ran her hand down his rock hard chest, down his stomach, over the belt and finally coming to the bulge in his jeans. She looked deep into his eyes, licked her lips again and lightly squeezed. He inhaled sharply and the bulge enlarged.

He kissed her fiercely and his hands were suddenly everywhere. One moved from her shoulder to her boob, tweaking her nipple through her top, while the other slid under her skirt, circling the soft skin in the inside of her thighs.

Ignoring the belt, she undid his fly and began caressing the hardness she found within. He groaned and writhed under her touch. "We've gotta get out of here."

She smiled lasciviously. "No. Not yet. No one can see us. We just have to be quiet. Besides it's warmer in here."

He looked mildly stunned for a moment, glancing around the crowded pub. "You sure about this?"

As an answer, she slipped her hand between the buttons of his shirt and tweaked his nipple, while stroking the other hand inside his jeans. He bit back a moan. "I'll take that as you're sure."

She gasped into his mouth as his right hand moved higher under the skirt to stroke across the lacy material he found there. He lifted and scooted her into the darkest corner of the booth. Sliding his hands under her ass, he hooked his fingers in the elastic and quickly pulled her panties down her legs, off, and into his pocket.

"All right, then," she reached for his belt, quickly undoing his jeans and sliding her hand back inside and down to cup and squeeze his balls.

Gasping, he grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, his tongue plundering her mouth, one hand squeezing her tit, the other grabbing her ass. She held the back of his neck, returning his kiss fiercely, her hand alternately squeezing his balls and stroking his member.

His fingers were now between her legs, rubbing her, slipping into her wet opening, probing, testing.

Breaking free of the kiss, he whispered in her ear. "Last chance to back out, babe. We can still get out of here if you want. My car's in the lot."

She froze, her hand still down his pants, his fingers still inside her. She leaned forward, licked his ear and said: "When we finish here, you give me my panties back so I can get out of here without leaving a trail and we'll go somewhere in your car. But if you say one more word I will get up now and leave. Alone. Horny as hell, and without my panties."

As she nibbled his ear she climbed onto his lap, looking for all the world like she was just seeking a cuddle, her unseen hand guiding his member. As she sat down on him, she quickly covered his mouth with hers, stifling the noise he threatened to make, her eyes warning him to remain quiet.

He hugged her to him, his hips making the smallest movements he could manage, working in and out of her while trying to keep their actions secret. She continued kissing him, running her hands through his hair and across his chest, while clenching her pussy muscles around him.

The need for silence and lack of obvious motion, the mundane conversations going on around them, the threat of imminent discovery all served to ratchet up the intensity for them both. She could feel the tension building as he strained to move without moving and saw the look in his eyes as his member swelled inside her. As he came he whimpered into her mouth, unable to remain completely silent. She bit her lip and buried her head in his shoulder as her climax overtook her.

The clung to each other as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Then she carefully climbed off his lap, to sit hard against him. He quickly rearranged his clothes against prying eyes.

"You really are amazing," he said as he stroked her cheek and gently kissed her while digging in his pocket. He pressed a small piece of fabric into her hand. "You said you'd need these back. I'll just go tell Sam to find his own way home."

She smiled after him and leaned forward to hook the panties over her heels then nearly jumped out of her skin as a female voice piped up beside her.

"Thought I told you not to do anything I wouldn't." Sal smiled wickedly at her.

"I didn't do anything you wouldn't, just something you haven't yet," she replied, smiling as she watched him approach.

She winked and scooted out of the booth. "The stuff you wouldn't do comes later."

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers