Supernatural Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

As the final convulsion tore through his body George's mind went blank - and when he'd recovered he found he was back in the corner of the dustily crowded shop, his finger-tips still resting lightly against the strange egg. On the opposite side of the table the woman sat, in the embroidered silk robe he had seen when he entered.

He blinked, shook his head in attempt to clear it, and saw her smile. 'Some people have dreams, is that what happened to you?' she said sweetly.

'I - uh, I'm not sure - maybe, I suppose it had to be a sort of dream. But...'

'It's better if you ask no questions, just accept. But now, as to that gift you were looking for, I think I have just the thing for you, for both of you.' she said as she again reached for something on the cabinet behind her.

George found her use of the words 'both of you' intriguing, but when he saw what she was holding he was too bewildered to make any comment. He immediately recognised the box, it was the one she had held in his 'dream', the one containing the padded manacles.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers
12