Supernatural Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

Then, when I again felt the hot touch of the woman's fingers exploring my body, fondling my cock, I felt it, incredibly, springing to life once more. The drive to reach Maggie lessened as the need for me to have the woman became increasingly urgent and demanding - until, as she wantonly offered herself to me, I could think of nothing else but plunging my rigid shaft deep inside her.

I had to have her - and I did! Doing things with and to her that I had not even fantasised about before. My ever-raging cock buried itself in every opening, fold and bend of her willing body. I came up her arse, in her hair, between those magnificent breasts - as well as hard up inside her cunt and between her suctioning lips again. It seemed that as soon as I had finished jetting one hot load of semen, yet another was filling my bruised and aching balls and my battered cock was once again straining, demanding its release.

In the short moments of sanity between one bout and the next I looked across at Maggie, usually to see her in the throes of a similarly wild act with the man - his cock doing to her what mine had or would to my partner. But what a cock! When I first saw its massive size I felt a dread of what damage he would do to her - but as she enthusiastically took it, all of it, again and again - and more especially when I saw her wrapping her fingers around it, sliding her lips down over it and then eagerly taking it deep down into her throat - the fear began to turn to envy.

Once or twice Maggie's brief respite coincided with mine and I saw the pleading in her eyes and understood that she too was manipulated by exactly the same power that held me.

Then another wave of urgent need rose and each of us was once again plunged into our own heavenly hell.

Eventually, just as they had come, they went - as the faint glow they left in the air dispersed I saw through the window a pale band of light, low in the sky - but almost immediately fell into an exhausted sleep.

I was woken by the insistent ringing of the phone. Charlie, calling from his office, to see what we had planned for the day. My dull, disconnected response brought a chuckle from him.

'Hectic night by the sound of you. Lucky fellow! O.K., we'll leave it for today, ring us later and let us know what your plans are then.'

Charlie and Beth? Plans? I felt as though I had been drugged - could it all have just been a dream? Of course it had to be a dream! But how could a dream leave me so weak, drained? I looked down at myself, my cock - red, swollen, almost raw! Could I have done that to myself, in my sleep? I looked across at Maggie, still sleeping, apparently peacefully. I went over to her and for some reason eased back the sheet that covered her.

Blood! Thick, clotted blood covered her thighs and had totally soaked the sheet beneath her! I didn't stop to think about causes or even an explanation - I simply acted.

After filling the bath with water, leaving the taps running a little, I carried her to it. She was only slowly waking but as I lowered her bruised and torn body into the water she winced and began to start to come to. I gently sponged the blood off her, letting the red-stained water run away as the bath continued filling.

When I had finally removed all traces from her I left her to soak in the warm water and turned my attention to the bed. Stripping off the sheet I saw that luckily there was a mattress cover and though it too was bloody, the mattress beneath was not. Taking the stained linen to the bath-room I found that Maggie, though obviously bewildered was now soaping and washing herself more thoroughly - she looked up, her eyes filled with tears.

'What - what happened Peter?' she asked, her voice full of her confusion and her fears.

'I don't know. Just try not to think about it for now. I'll need the bath - for these.'

She realised what I was carrying and seeing the colour, her expression turned to one of horror.

'Mine?' she gasped. I nodded. 'Peter, it was a dream. I had a dream - didn't I?'

'I had the same dream darling!'

Dropping the bundle, I knelt beside the bath and wrapped my arms around her as she began to sob and cry uncontrollably.

Within a couple of hours we had left, on a train for Birmingham. Having squared the chambermaid for the sopping wet stuff in the bath-room, paid the hotel bill - in spite of protestations from the Receptionist that it was to be charged to Maggie's uncle - rung Beth, telling her that I had received a telegram from my company to say that the course had been brought forward a week and that they wanted Maggie to accompany me.

I didn't really care what any of them thought of us. I just had to get Maggie - and myself away from the hotel, the village and whatever else there was in the place.

Maggie always refused to talk about what happened that night, even mention of Uncle Charlie brought on a tight-lipped silence. But one good thing came of it, from then on she never showed the slightest reluctance in trying any sexual position, and even became quite a devotee of oral sex, loving both what I did for her, and turning into a truly expert fellatrix.

As time passed and after our bodies and memories healed I found myself from time to time trying to recall the intensity of the pleasure that the succubus, or whatever it was, had given me. Sometimes, when things between Maggie and I were tense, as they occasionally are for any married couple, I considered what I would be prepared to give for one more such night. I haven't quite decided yet - but wonder what would happen if, or when I did!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers
12