Supernatural Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Then before he had a chance to push deeper, he felt a hand slipping up between his legs. He had been so distracted by Aspea's seductiveness that he almost forgotten Parissa, who was then standing behind him. But as her hand reached his balls and gently cupped them, the other pressed him forward.

Although he was convinced neither girl actually said anything he still somehow knew what they expected of him, a short, frenzied coupling just would not do, Aspea needed it to be both long and unhurried. And right then, given the thrills her tightly clinging pussy was giving him as he pushed deeper, that prospect suited Steve just fine.

As he began pushing back and forth the thrills he was getting increased. Her pussy was already so slick he had been able to get the entire length of his cock inside with very little effort, but at the same time it was still an excitingly tight fit, so each move sent a surge of delight shooting up his spine.

Aspea stared up at him, smiling, her dark eyes beginning to sparkle with pleasure as he drove slowly, but forcefully in and out. Although he continued staring down at her face, at the edge of his vision he could still see her hand, see her fluttering fingers, she was augmenting the pleasure his thrusting cock was giving her.

And Parissa was also augmenting his with her hands, one quite roughly, gripping his bottom really hard each time he thrust forward, the other more subtly, but having an even stronger impact. At first its movements had been so delicate he had hardly noticed them, her finger-tips just lightly stroking his balls. But he became much more conscious of what she was doing when she began rolling and gently squeezing each one in turn. Then as time passed and the pressure inside him slowly rose his balls became more swollen, more sensitive and her actions even more effective.

Although the combination of thrills made it difficult, Steve did his best to do what Aspea had wanted, instructed, holding back his climax as long as possible, it eventually became all to obvious he couldn't delay it indefinitely. He felt the unmistakable draining pressure in the pit of his stomach, felt the bruising ache as his balls tightened, and knew the start of the unstoppable rush wasn't too far away. The girls must have somehow also spotted something that told them what was happening. He felt Parissa's fingers tightening fractionally, and as Aspea's smile broadened and her eyes sparkled a little more brightly, she lifted her hips even higher.

He said he got the feeling that he had been given their permission to finally let go, and although he couldn't have done anything about it if they hadn't, that feeling added to the flooding exultation he experienced when he came with a series of truly massive jolts.

But although it was one of the most powerful climaxes he had ever experienced, and he felt sure there couldn't have been a single drop of semen left in his gasping, shuddering body, even as he pulled back out of Aspea he saw his cock was still rock-hard, its inflamed length still jerkily throbbing.

So, in some barely functioning corner of his mind he wasn't too surprised when the women changed places. But he did hear himself gasp with surprised delight when Parissa, before laying back on the pillows, leaned forward and licked and sucked his rearing cock clean of the mix of Aspea's juices and his still oozing semen.

Then, as before, he knew that if he was to satisfy Parissa, he must not only call up reserves of energy, but he must also take his time. And somehow he did, thrilled to find that her pussy was, if anything even tighter than Aspea's had been, her responses to his thrusting even more vigorously exciting. Then, some long, blissful time later he was relieved to see a similar smile of satisfaction appearing on her face just a few moments before he unloaded what felt like an equally massive series of gouts of hot, sticky semen into her welcoming pussy.

But, although at first he thought they were, he was soon to discover that they weren't finished with him. After his second climax they moved the pillows around so he could lie back for a rest, bringing him a large goblet of some sweet, but very refreshing drink, then settling themselves on the second couch.

But rest was obviously the last thing on their minds, as Parissa lay back and spread her legs, Aspea got up on her hands and knees above her, head to toe, and they immediately began licking and sucking each other's pussies.

Steve watched in amazement, hearing their slurping, gurgling sounds of mutual pleasure increasing the longer they went at each other, and a few minutes later, to his utter astonishment, felt himself responding, felt his already over-worked cock re-hardening. Those feelings quickly grew stronger, but in spite of what they were doing to him he gave himself a little longer, draining the last of the drink and waiting until he heard the rising cries of the two women mingling as they each reached their separate orgasms.

Then he got up and went over to them, his re-aroused cock bouncing around as he moved across the tiled floor. Aspea's body was still arching Parissa, her arse lifted just high enough, as though she had intentionally positioned herself for him. So he took what was being offered, burying his cock deep, then, because his need was much more urgent than it had been before, gripping her hips as he pounded her harder and faster than he had the first time.

But it seemed from her reactions that his more brutal fucking was also what she wanted of him, within a few seconds he heard her mewling cries of pleasure and as he increased both the speed and strength of his thrusting they grew louder, ending in a choking cry just as he erupted yet again.

He stood there, panting for breath and still blinded by the red haze that seemed to have enveloped him as his third, draining orgasm ripped through his body. He felt Aspea pulling herself forward off his cock, then once again felt the cool relief of Parissa's lips, tongue and mouth cleaning it.

But she did more than just that, even when there couldn't have been the slightest trace of co-mingled juices left, she continued, and then even as her actions grew just a little stronger he felt her hand slip up between his legs and then her fingers again gently cupping his balls.

He gave a silent groan of disbelief when he felt what was happening, and knew why. She expected him to also satisfy her a second time, and more importantly she not only expected that of him, she was demanding it.

But although it seemed a ridiculous expectation, he also sensed her assurance that what she was doing would help him, that soon her ministrations would give him the power to do what she needed him to. And in his mind's eye he suddenly saw what that was, her arse, she needed him to fuck her arse.

There was no doubt that the thought was in itself exciting, her arse was truly beautiful, two full, but firmly rounded globes, and a deeply inviting crack between them. Then there was the thought of what truly incredible thrills that much, much tighter channel would give him.

And as those images and thoughts swirled around in his head, what she was doing to his cock had the effect she had promised him they would. He felt it pulsing with renewed vigour, felt fresh blood coursing into it, felt an increasing tension inside himself as his body responded to the combination of physical and mental stimulation.

Parissa continued sucking and stroking his cock long after she had brought it up to full size again, her mouth stretched wide by its pulsating girth, and her eyes sparkling with obvious delight as she watched shivers of increasing tension rippling up through his body. She worked on him for so long that in fact Steve began to think that her intentions had changed, that she was going to get him off that way. And although that idea was exciting, the thought of the other way was even more so, so in fact he was actually pleased when she finally pulled her head up off him.

Having taken so much care in getting him to that pitch of excitement she didn't risk him losing any of it by wasting any time, spinning herself around on the couch and getting down on all fours. She had left a thick coating of her saliva on his cock and as she settled herself she slid her fingers up and down the crack between the cheeks of her bottom, making it slick with some of the fluids apparently still dripping from her pussy.

He paused briefly before moving forward, looking down at her, seeing her tightly wrinkled arse-hole glistening with her own pussy-juice, feeling his excitement rising even higher in anticipation of what he was about to do.

And, although it was as he had expected it to be, a really tight fit, with the help of that lubricant and some determined pressure, he got his cock-head inside, and of course once he'd achieved that further progress became just that much easier.

But she was still so tight that it was like having his cock jammed inside a narrow pipe, it felt as though every single nerve ending was firing at the same time, and when he pushed it back and forth he thought he was actually scraping the skin off it. But the thrills were so intense even that didn't seem to matter, they were like a series of electric shocks, but shocks that rather than producing pain, gave him indescribably delirious pleasure.

As he settled into a steady rhythm he felt the tips of her fingers brushing against the shaft of his cock and understood that just as Aspea had done, she was increasing her own pleasure by rubbing her clitoris. Knowing that relieved him of some of the pressure to ensure she was fully satisfied by just his own performance, but even so he did his best to provide them both with the maximum stimulation by occasionally changing what he was doing. Most of the time using long, powerful thrusts that penetrated right into the heart of her body, but sometimes leaving just the head inside her and using shorter, much faster movements.

She seemed to enjoy whatever he did, her initial whimpers turning to short, moaning gasps, and then, as she began rocking herself back and forth on his spearing cock and he finally began powering more determinedly, to hoarse, throaty cries of sheer delight.

By then he neither knew, nor really cared how much of what she was feeling was being produced by her own fluttering fingers, and how much by his pistoning cock. All he really knew was that if the rapidly increasing pressure inside himself was any indication, he was all too soon going to unleash yet another flood of semen. And, if the strength of what he was feeling was anything to go by, although it should have been physically impossible, it would be even bigger than the three he'd already produced.

Although he had no way of actually confirming that, if his own, and Parissa's reactions were anything to go by, it probably was. As he felt the start of the rising surge he looked down to watch his flashing cock pistoning back and forth, then heard his own guttural cries blending with Parissa's shriller but equally loud reactions. Her entire body seemed to shudder as he felt the first truly explosive gout blasting up through his white-hot cock, then as the others followed and he found himself thrusting even harder and deeper, she rammed herself even more vigorously back on to it.

When they were finally done with each other she pulled him down on to the couch then he was left alone for a moment, left to lie there gasping for breath, his heart racing and pounding so hard he thought it would literally burst through his heaving chest.

But we wasn't left like that for very long, and when the two girls returned a few minutes later each was carrying a goblet, then while Parissa lifted his head end encouraged him to drink he felt Aspea using the contents of the other to bathe his cock and balls. Pleasant though that was he knew he was utterly drained, knew he didn't even have the strength to lift himself, and certainly knew there wasn't a single drop of fluid left in his body.

He drifted in a state of semi-conscious exhaustion, taking sips of the drink Parissa was giving him, feeling Aspea's tender touch, but other than that, unable to move a single muscle.

Then he heard the girls whispering to each other, and although their words were blurred and indistinct, he knew they were talking about him, and, somewhat disturbingly, what they were going to do with him. He got the impression that Parissa was for returning him somewhere, but just where that was to he couldn't really remember. But Aspea was for keeping him with them, and although it wasn't clear for how long, he certainly knew what she wanted to keep him for.

Their words grew louder as what they were saying to each other turned into a real argument, but just when it sounded as though their tempers were about to rise dangerously high, he suddenly heard a third voice, which immediately silenced the other two. 'He shall be returned - soon.' It said.

By then the refreshing effects of the drink had given him enough energy to push himself up into a sitting position and he looked around for the source of the third voice. Other than the two girls there was nobody there, but then he saw where they were both looking, with heads lowered and downcast eyes. They were facing the wall behind him, where he had seen the much larger statue, so he turned, but saw nothing other than just that.

But then a movement caught his eye, he looked down from the face of the statue, and saw fingers moving, flexing. Then as he felt his eyes bulging and a wave of fear sweep up through his body he saw the arms move, shaking themselves, then the statue's chest heave, as though it was taking in a huge breath of air.

It took only a matter of seconds for the thing to come fully alive, if that was a word that could be used to describe the terrifying process. But then what convinced Steve that he had actually gone stark, raving mad happened. The statue turned, and as it slowly came down the dozen or so steps at the side of the plinth, colours began suffusing its entire body, and it began to grow progressively smaller.

By the time it reached floor level it was, again if that was a word that could be used, normal size, just a little taller than the other two girls. But it wasn't really either the process he'd witnessed that took Steve's breath away, it was what the statue, or whatever the thing was, had metamorphosed into. Although actually true to both the features and details he'd previously seen, when reduced in size, and with living colour brought back into its body, it, she, was the most truly amazingly beautiful woman he had either seen or even in his improbable dreams could ever have imagined.

Her hair was honey-golden, falling thickly to just below her shoulders, softly framing a face that was both beautiful and also seemed to glow with an even greater inner beauty. Her eyes were wide set, having a slight upward tilt at their outer corners and their colour was a pure sapphire blue, as though reflecting the light from the tropical, sun-kissed lagoons they brought to his mind. And she was smiling at him, her slightly opened mouth showing small, brilliantly white teeth that contrasted with slightly over-full, and truly rose-red lips.

But though the sheer beauty of her face held his eyes for a long, long time, he couldn't prevent them eventually drifting lower, and he heard himself gasp when he took in the full wonder of the rest of her body.

Her skin was alabaster white, almost translucent and without a single blemish or fold of surplus flesh anywhere. Then although the overall impression of her figure was one of graceful slenderness, her breasts defied that, they were truly breath-taking, full, high-set, sweeping up from her body in truly awesome curves that were tipped with delightfully peaking nipples perfectly matching the colour of her lips. Her waist was ridiculously small, her stomach virtually flat, with just a hint of the feminine roundness that also showed on her otherwise almost boyish hips. Her legs were long, slender yet shapely, and her thighs smoothly rounded. And at their apex, clearly outlined by the thick, yet neatly trimmed, also honey-gold coloured hair, was her sensually prominent pubic mound.

He stared even longer at those impossibly perfect delights than he had at her beautiful face, totally unable to believe that even nature could actually produce something so perfectly exquisite.

But, he somehow knew, she was not just some perfectly formed thing to be admired, even worshipped from afar, beneath that almost ethereally beautiful body beat the heart of a woman, a woman with emotions, and even more importantly, needs, powerful needs.

She allowed him to continue staring at her for a while, then although he didn't hear any words spoken he felt sure the girls had received some sort of silent command. While Parissa gave him a little more of the sweetly refreshing drink, Aspea went and fetched a thick blanket sort of covering, folding it into several layers and then laying it down on the floor. Having added a couple of small cushions the girls helped him up, then gently urged him to lie down on it, and then went and sat quietly on one of the couches.

The statue, woman, goddess, whatever she was, moved forward and stood beside him, smiling as she looked down at his body. He sensed that by comparison with others she had known his was somewhat puny, yet he got no feeling of inadequacy from knowing that, he understood that right then it was just his cock that mattered, and somehow knew it would prove to be more than adequate for her needs.

She moved again, standing close to his head, then lifted one leg across so she stood astride him, giving him a clear view all the way up the long slender length of her legs and thighs, and allowing him to stare up at her, at her pussy.

He wasn't surprised to find that it was just as beautiful as the rest of her exquisite body, but was thrilled to find that although the honey-gold fleece above it was thick, there wasn't a single hair around it, allowing him to see every tiny detail. See the way the inner and outer lip-folds nestled perfectly together, their colours shading from the palest, most delicate pink at the core, to one that was just slightly duskier at the outer edge. See the faint glimmer of light reflecting off the tiny drops of moisture that had already appeared along the fringes of the innermost folds. See the pronounced ridge of flesh above, and, he thought, to even catch a glimpse of the darker pink tip of her clitoris.

But even as he continued staring upwards she began to slowly lower herself, bending her knees until her pussy was hovering just above his mouth, so close that with his next breath he smelt the scent of her. He said it was impossible to describe that scent, just that it was sweeter, and far, far headier than the most intoxicating tropical flower. Then, when she brushed her pussy lips against his mouth and he tasted her, he said it was as though he was sipping more of the nectar-like drink the girls had previously given him.

But what was truly amazing was that as he began licking her something of the essence of the combination of her taste and scent seemed to flow into him, imbuing his body with renewed strength, and soon after that, restimulating his own needs. Although concentrating on what he was doing for her, using all the skills and techniques he had learned from years of pussy licking, he was all too aware of what was happening to himself. He could feel blood coursing to his groin, feel it filling his cock yet again, feel that rolling across his thigh as it lengthened and thickened, then finally, feel it slowly rising.

He had no idea how long he lay there, licking her, probing his stiffened tongue up between those delicate folds of flesh, and teasing and gently flicking her clitoris. And although she didn't make a single sound to indicate what she was feeling, he could tell by the increasing wetness of her pussy that he was producing some sort of physical reaction for her.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers