Supernatural Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

Justice being what it was in those days she was found guilty and burned. But the villagers honoured her, took care of her children, and down through the years they continued to tell stories of her skill and her kindness. Over time, the potions that had been passed down with the stories cured many people of many strange things, and gradually they came to believe that although dead, she was continuing to heal the sick, and they began to refer to her as a saint.

The belief became so strong that many, many years later, when the village decided to build a small addition to their church, they had a window created to honour her and what she continued to do for them.

The children, a boy and a girl grew, married, and had children and then many grandchildren of their own. Although over time some moved away, the men in search of greater fortune, the girls marrying men who wished to do the same, there were always some who remained, and people saw that every few generations a girl would appear that had the same unusual beauty as her long dead forebear.

And the girl in the shrine was one of those. And sadly, her story, although set in more modern times, paralleled that of her ancestor.

It was just before the start of the second world war, the girl was betrothed to a young man and they were to be married the following Spring. Then the war broke out and although until then the young man had tried to ignore the political turmoil that had gripped the rest of the country, he could no longer do so. He had always hated the fascists and so found the idea of fighting alongside them abhorrent, as he saw it he had no choice but to flee, to go higher into the hills, where groups of like minded young men were going into hiding.

Although life in the villages was hard they somehow managed to provide a little extra food for the partisans, as the groups began to call themselves, and the young man was sometimes able to come down to spend an hour or two with his beloved.

The war raged on, the young man was wounded several times, once so badly it was thought he would die. In fact his friends carried him back to his village one night, so he could die there. But the girl cared for him, and although there were no medicines for her to use she treated him the old way, with herbs and with love.

Miraculously he survived, and a few weeks later returned to his men, only to be captured and shipped off to some prison camp.

But then, just when it seemed there could be no end to the war, peace was declared. But peace was a long time coming to Italy, there were too many old scores to be settled, partisans rooting out fascists, communists competing with the partisans for political power, and the killings just went on and on.

It was some time during those first few months that the girl was spotted by one of the new, self-declared political bosses. Naturally she would have nothing to do with him, and the more she resisted the more determined he became to have her, until one night he did, by force. Just like her long dead ancestor, she was raped, brutally raped.

In her case the dishonour was just too great to bear, and she hung herself.

During that time the young man had been released from prison camp and started to make his way south, heading home, as he thought, to re-start his life. Somehow he had managed to get some money together, enough to buy an old wreck of a truck, which he was going to use to start a business to support his new wife, and their children. His old comrades helped him re-build and re-paint it and when it was ready he set-off on the last leg of his journey.

After everything that had happened he felt truly happy for the first time in many years, so when he got back to the village and heard what had just recently happened he went mad, quite literally mad. He tracked and killed the man who had raped and, as he saw it, murdered his woman, then, with nothing to live for, simply drove his truck down from the hills, and off the road.

They were both buried in the graveyard of the church up in the hills, but the villagers put up that shrine at the spot where the young man drove his truck off. And the elderly woman said that the locals say that every year, around the time of the girl's death, he returns in it, driving aimlessly, as though he is still looking for her.

I listened in stunned silence as the old lady recounted the stories, stunned with disbelief, but at the same time unable to ignore the sore wetness between my legs. When she was finished I asked if she remembered the names of those involved.

The locals call the earlier girl Saint Theresia, though I don't think she is officially recognised as such. The girl in the picture at the shrine was Julietta, I think. The young man? His name eludes me for the moment.'

'Might it have been Giani?' I asked nervously.

'Giani? No.' She replied, then after a momentary pause, added. 'Giani, yes of course, Giuliano, known as Giani! You are quite right. How did you know?'

'Oh I couldn't have known, the name just sort of, well, popped into my head.' I answered, squeezing my legs tightly together as I felt the still oozing remains of his semen continuing to dribble out of me.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers