Supernatural True Love

Story Info
Dean finds a supernatural love.
2.2k words
3.69
19.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beyach
beyach
5 Followers

Dean and Sam Winchester walked into a karaoke bar, stopping for drinks and food. After sitting at an open table, Dean's eyes wandered around the room until they hit the stage. A young woman was singing; her blond curls draped her shoulders, a short dark red gown was wrapped around her body with thin black rope.

"Whoa," Dean said under his breath.

"What?" his brother Sam looked at him curiously as he dove into a basket of pretzels.

Dean pointed at the stage but never took his eyes off the girl. She sang the words to some sad country song Dean had never heard before, but he didn't care.

"Dean, check out her chest," Sam commented.

"Oh believe me I am brother."

"The necklace, stupid."

"Yeah, it's pointing up. What's your point? That doesn't make her bad." A pentacle hung from a chain around the girl's neck, a clear sign that she was a witch, but there was no sign that she was a hunter like Dean and Sam. The girl finished her song and was met with loud applause, Dean even threw in a few whistles himself.

"Are you sure it's not a love spell?"

"We haven't stopped any where else in town and she hasn't been any where near our food. Yeah, I'm sure it's not a love spell. I don't know what it is Sammy, I'm just drawn to her."

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Andie," the DJ said. "I think it's fair to say we've found our winner."

The DJ handed Andie a few hundred dollars cash. Dean watched intently as she picked up a small brown leather backpack and walked towards him and Sam. She slipped a hundred dollar bill on their table but never looked at them and then left the bar. It wasn't long until Dean paid their tab and walked out with Sam to the Impala. That's when he saw Andie further down the street, walking towards them, away from a hotel that's sign flashed "No Vacancy."

"Hey! You need a ride?" Dean called to her. She appeared to stop and think about it, turning to look at the hotel's sign one more time, and then shook her head in acknowledgment towards Dean. He opened his door for her, and moved the driver's seat forward so she could slide in the back. When she reached the car she smiled at him and he smiled back before helping her in.

"Name's Dean, this is my brother Sam," Dean said as he drove down the street to a local motel.

"Andromeda, but you can call me Andie," the girl said.

"Andromeda...that's sounds so much better than Andie."

"It means 'defender of mankind.'"

Dean parked the car in front of the motel's office and went in to rent a room.

"The question is does it suit you?" Sam asked as he turned back to look at Andromeda.

Andromeda touched Sam's shoulder and his life flashed before her eyes. Sam watched on as her visions caught up with the present and then pressed on. He saw Dean and Andromeda getting married as he stood by his brother, images flew on to Dean and Andromeda's son being born, more images, followed by Sam settling down with a nice looking girl.

"Sam, stop," Andromeda said aloud as she retracted her hand. Sam stared at her blankly.

"You have to tell him." Sam handed her a tissue when he noticed her nose was bleeding. She wiped away the blood.

"I will. When I'm ready."

------ "Dean, I'm going to the machines," Sam said as he opened the door and left.

"You want the bed? I'll take the couch," Dean said to Andromeda.

"Nonsense, we're both adults. I think we're grown up enough to share a bed," Andromeda replied with a smile.

Dean blushed with a smile and then cleared his throat as the door swung open and Sam walked back in. The trio turned off the lights, Sam crawled into his bed and Dean crawled into the one he was sharing with Andromeda. He watched her in the dark as she pulled her hair back and tied it up. She pulled the covers back and crawled in next to him. Dean felt his heart skip a beat. He'd had girls in his bed before, but this one was different. He felt a connection that they hadn't even made yet. He looked into her eyes which sparkled a bright blue in the moon light, and she smiled at him one last time before falling asleep.

------ Sam and Dean got out of bed early, quiet not to Andromeda, however, Dean had thought she was going to wake up when he brushed her arm, and she started to wriggle a bit and struggled in her dream.

Dean's entire life fast-forwarded in Andromeda's mind until it slowed for a moment. Andromeda looked around her. She was in the pits of Hell; her body seared with pain as she looked at who was being tortured next to her. It was Dean. She screamed in agony for him, and then looked at who was torturing her. It was Dean's face.

Dean and Sam watched Andromeda as she struggled and cried out in pain.

Then Andromeda was pulled out by a white light. Everything fast-forwarded again; Dean with Anna (This made her heart hurt. How could she top an angel?), cases that the boys had worked on, Lucifer, what Dean saw of the End, Dean, Sam, and others trying to fight Lucifer, Anna once more, Dean and Sam going to Heaven and then coming back.

The boys watched as Andromeda screamed out in pain again.

Everything slowed once more for Andromeda. She felt Dean's hands on her naked body. They caressed her softly and gently as he kissed her skin tenderly. "I'm so sorry," he said with each kiss. His thrusts were firm yet slow and made her body quake with ecstasy. Their marriage, more happy times, and then a horrible deal she had to make. Andromeda gasped as she reeled out of her dream and back into real life. She pushed herself back with her feet like she was scared of the covers and fell out of bed, slamming the back of her head on the nightstand behind her. She took a moment to make sure her clothes were on before the boys jumped up from the table that sat in front of the window.

"Are you alright?" Dean asked as he helped her up and checked her head.

"I'm fine," she said though she moved quickly away from Dean's touch and then looked up at Sam, "Sam."

"Yeah, I'll go get the first aid kit from the car," Sam replied as he made for the door and walked out.

Andromeda sat on the bed next to Dean, looking at him very seriously. "I don't want to keep secrets from you, and you'll learn why in a moment. I don't want to hurt you, and that's why I have to show you this," she said before taking his hands in hers. She briefly showed him his past, touched quickly on his stint in Hell, showed him with Anna at which point he slowed her thoughts down (Dean felt Andromeda's mind turn away, as she felt intrusive and insecure about herself and he quickly let the image go), she caught up to the present, and pressed on towards the future she saw a few moments ago. Dean pushed her forward with his mind, still holding tightly to her small hands in his. He saw them get married, more images of them fighting evil, and then lingered on the moment their son was to be born. "John," Andromeda said through tears as the nurse handed a clean wrapped up bundle of a baby to her and Dean.

"Stop, Dean!" Andromeda called out as she fell to the floor of the motel room. Sam came back in and saw Dean looking dumbfounded as Andromeda got up and went to the bathroom. She didn't bother to close the door before she got sick so Sam walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Are you alright?" he asked as Andromeda sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to wrap my head around how exactly I'm supposed to compete with a freakin' angel," Andromeda replied coldly.

Sam touched the back of her head lightly and cleaned it with alcohol. "You know out of everything you showed me and the things that I felt, she's got nothing on you. I think Anna and Dean just understood each other at the time, but he didn't love her, not like he's going to love you."

"Thanks, Sam." Sam stitched her head and then stood up. "You're a good brother to him and a good friend. He's going to need you."

Sam looked at her curiously but didn't question her about the inference. "Take a shower, I'll get your bag."

---------- Sam walked out, threw her bag in, and then shut the door before sitting next to Dean. "There was something she wouldn't let me see. Something in between the wedding and the baby," Dean said.

"She didn't let me see it earlier either."

"She told you first?"

"I pressed her for the info Dean. She didn't give it willingly. Though she seems more concerned about your relationship with Anna at the moment."

"Why don't you go find something to do, okay Sammy?" Dean asked Sam politely and Sam knew what he was hinting to. "I got some things to..."

"Yeah, I got it Dean." Sam rolled his eyes and left the motel room one more time.

--------- Andromeda turned the water off and heard Dean call her name a moment later. "Can you come out here please? So we can talk," he pleaded with her.

"Yeah, hold on," she replied as she dried off and then pulled a small white gown with thin white rope out of her bag. She pulled it on and tied the ropes. Andromeda pulled the door open to find Dean kneeling on the floor trying to peek through the key hole in the bathroom door. She smiled down at him and he grinned.

"Can you turn off your... whatever you call it power?"

"Only if my defenses aren't down like they were this morning. Why?"

He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her smooth, still slightly wet legs and then stood up. Dean looked deep into her eyes, trying to will his honesty out of them and into her.

"You have nothing to worry about," he said as he unfastened the rope of her gown, letting it fall to the floor, and then took a step back to admire her. "Wow. That looks better in real life."

She smiled and blushed as he moved forward to embrace her. He held her waist once more and kissed her body. "I'm so sorry," he apologized. "For everything you had to see; the girls, the drinking, An--"

"We all do things that we regret. We just have to make the best of the situation," Andromeda interrupted. She loved Dean, though she didn't know why, but if she had to hear that bitch's name (she apologized to Anna in her head in case she was listening to her thoughts) one more time...

Dean stared into her eyes, his forehead touching hers as she breathed out slowly, as if some pain had left her just to be replaced by an even greater pain, but she seemed to forget about it so he thought it best to do the same. He'd rather not ruin the moment. Andromeda lifted his shirt over his head. His muscles were toned, she traced the tattoo that covered above his heart was with her fingers, the scar of the hand that pulled him out of Hell was still visible on his arm. Dean's pants were the next to hit the floor. He closed his eyes with her as they kissed deeply and passionately. He was standing straight at attention when he picked her up and placed her on their bed; her legs were wet as he slowly entered her and she took a deep breath. He could sense he was her first as he popped her cherry, and he felt even more sorry about the things that he'd done. Andromeda wouldn't let him concentrate on it though as she gazed up at him with understanding. He was long and hard, but firm and slow with his thrusts. She had hoped for this; it wasn't just sex, but love. Her legs wrapped around his waist instinctively, and he felt for her hands as he kissed her lips while intertwining their fingers and lowering himself on her even more. She tightened around him; it felt unbelievably good, though he was afraid he was going to hurt her. He tried to slow up, but her body wouldn't let him as it curled up into his. Their kisses deepened and Andromeda moaned uncontrollably. Her breathing hardened as Dean thrusted faster into her. She was waiting for him, he could tell. He nuzzled her neck and kissed the tops of her breasts before they both finally succumbed to one another.

"Andromeda... I love you," Dean said as he slid off to lay next to her and put his head down on her chest.

"I love you, Dean," she replied as tears spilled from her eyes and she rustled his hair through her fingers, thinking about the deal she would soon have to make and the baby that just started to grow in her belly. It was too bad that in ten months she would be dead.

TO BE CONTINUED...

beyach
beyach
5 Followers