SuperPussy - Episode #02

Info
Eliza and AJ talk best experiences and...
144 words
4.49
61.8k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big hello to all you fantastic listeners and readers!!

In an effort to keep things fresh I teamed up with a fellow Litster, funluvinaj.

AJ and I became acquainted on the forums, the attraction was immediate and a friendship was born! We had a couple Skype sessions and jokingly giggled that we really should record one of these.

Voila!

We made an attempt to make this episode shorter than the first. We failed! What follows is the two of us recounting some of our sexual "bests". Everything from best anal to best experience with a female.

We plan to continue this collaboration and record other episodes! Feel free to email either of us through feedback or comment below if you have ideas for future episodes!

If you are on the forums, come find the SuperPussy thread!

Xoxoxo

Eliza and AJ

--:--
--:--
1.0
ElizaRichards
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
andthen97andthen97about 4 years ago

you two are great together! I am enjoying hearing about your various exploits and hearing what a woman actually thinks and wants very helpful so on to the next episode

BeyondTheMoonBeyondTheMoonalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

This was incredible. Thank you both so much for this. I loved hearing your stories and candid discussion about sex. It was genuine, intimate, and real. And...I did love the end when you both got off together. This was just different and really what people should be.

SnowBunnie88SnowBunnie88about 5 years ago
Oh fuck

Fuck that was amazing. Listening to you both moaning at the end I just had to reach down and rub my clit hard and fast and cum with you.

MountainMan59MountainMan59about 5 years ago
Great series!

I'm sure you must have heard this before but you two are great together! I'm loving hearing your escapades.

I noticed that most of these are a few years old. Please consider continuing the series!

Pretty Please?

rachele12rachele12almost 8 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot

Hi elizarichards, wow! Superpussy episodes are so hot. You know what makes you different from.others is that your orgasms are so genuine!! I can really feel the hotness, and i came so hard as I listened everytime you and aj are orgasming.. please make some.more and I may I.suggest that you phone.sex.with.other.girls as well...sort of.like a live phone with girls specially teens..that would be hot..have a good one..

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
A Masturbation Club Five girls form a club to end all clubs.in Toys & Masturbation
Lottery Money makes a difference.in Erotic Couplings
Jack and the Boat Trip Amy and Jules.in Group Sex
The Woman On the Balcony Newly-single Elliott meets a beautiful woman at the beach.in Romance
More Stories