Supervision Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets some much needed discipline, with pleasure.
1.3k words
4.03
15.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the original story. Please feel free to comment or request scenarios - I enjoy writing them by request.

*

He wrapped the shirt around her wrists more tightly and then leaned in towards her, thick cock poised at the entrance of her eagerly swollen lips, and then smiled.

He let go and walked away, unashamed even though the neighbors could probably see if they wanted to. He went out the glass door and to the car, and returned with a length of rope.

"Don't struggle unless you want to be punished." That chocolate voice ran shivers down her spine. She got her jaw set and struggled to sit up, but he straddled her chest, legs firmly holding her down while he took her hands back in one hand and dropped one end of the white rope, the soft shiny surface belying its strength and quality. He looked down on her and smiled.

"If you are good, I will let you put this in your mouth while I tie you up. If not, I will not let you cum. Do you understand?"

She paused for a moment but her attention was drawn to the head of his cock mere inches away from her mouth, a bead of precum forming on the slit, and the heartbeat throbbing visibly in the veins.

She nodded and he lifted off her body, muscles in his legs visible and tilted so that if she lifted her head she could just lick the bottom of his head. Her tongue snaked out and tasted the salty precum before he moved a little bit upwards, allowing her access to more of his shaft. His hands, meanwhile, removed the shirt from her hands and began a complicated knot on both her wrists, leaving a little loop in the middle, like a clover. The feeling of his warm hands and the cool rope almost distracted her but she eagerly tasted and licked any of him that she could reach, getting more wet by the moment.

He suddenly pulled away, and as she opened her mouth to argue or complain, he suddenly filled it with the head of his cock. She greedily sucked it into her mouth and tongued the slit before it disappeared. She opened her eyes and felt him pull up on the rope, lifting her into the air before her legs caught up to her arms and she stood. He moved her towards the middle of the room and then, with a mischievous smile, reached up and hooked the central loop into a hook from the beam in the ceiling, leaving her standing but unable to move around much.

He leaned in and kissed her, gently, while his hands rounded on her ass and squeezed aggressively, almost painfully, all the while softly exploring her lips with his tongue. He switched in an instant, lips parting to have his teeth bite and pull on her bottom lip while his hands ghosted across her hips, thighs, and up towards her hard nipples.

He pulled away quickly and walked towards a bag that looked like it held a folding chair, but instead he pulled out a long rodlike apparatus, and looked at her.

"Are you going to be a problem, or are you going to stop complaining and give yourself to me? Give me control of your pleasure, your pain, and let me help you?"

"Complaining? Listen, smartass, I am not the one who walked in here uninvited.."

She trailed off as his expression darkened, and without a second glance he turned, grabbed the bag, and walked out the door.

Her jaw dropped as he walked to his car, got in, started it, and without a glance back, naked, drove away. She bobbled helplessly on the hook and tried to free herself, feeling suddenly abandoned and alone and vulnerable.

She squirmed, feeling the arousal that was almost beginning to drip out of her cooling on her skin, and her face scrunched up in an effort not to cry. She almost didn't hear him walk back to the door, open it, and walk up to her, surrounding her in a warm hug, his erection still solid and pressing against her body. She leaned into him and heard him whisper.

"Are you going to let me take care of you?"

She nodded gladly, feeling his arms and the warmth returning to her pussy, and then he kneeled dropping the backpack, and attacked soft leather cuffs to each ankle, taking the time to kiss the area around it. He kissed gently up to her calves and then laid soft, erotic licks and nibbles around the backs of her knees. Once he had firmly clasped the cuffs on, he withdrew a bar and attached it to her cuffs, effectively keeping her legs apart while allowing her to rest her weight on her feet. Her thighs quivered as he positioned himself between her legs and looking directly up at her, breathed cool air onto her clit.

She shivered in anticipation as she felt his fingernails rake up her thighs and then stop just shy of her lips and then felt his breath again. She felt his hot tongue slide up her left thigh, on the front of her quads, while his fingertips raked down the backs of her legs, and continued their assault while he gently tongued patterns across her thigh, up to her hip, and then back down towards her knee, carefully staying on the front of her thigh. He suddenly changed, fingertips gently drawing patterns on her ass while he bit into her inner thigh, causing her gasp to change to a yelp of surprise. He stopped completely and withdrew a little, opening one hand, palm open and showing it to her before administering a sharp spank to her ass.

"Silence, or I will stop. Each time you make a noise I will spank you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, smartass?"

His hand had already come off her body before she felt the shock of his slap spread across the same butt cheek as before. It came down, open palm cupping and sending pain through her cheek again before she heard the voice again.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

He slapped her again, but not as hard, and then his fingers grabbed her buttocks and pulled them forwards and she felt his hot tongue slather right up her inner thigh until the edge barely grazed the outer edges of her mound. Then he stopped again and worked up the other leg as if nothing had happened. The anticipation was making her clench her hands into fists as he alternated hard mouth and soft fingers with soft tongue and hard nails. It was driving her crazy and making her only focus on the feelings, and nothing else.

He stood up behind her, erection pressing between her cheeks before he flexed his cock and then walked into the kitchen, leaving her stunned at the absence of sensation and at the fact she could feel him flex his cock, but the next sound from the kitchen stunned her. It was the sound of ice cubes dropping into an empty glass.

He walked in, back into her field of vision, and took out a single ice cube and put it in his mouth. His dark, full lips smiled around it and he kissed her, and hungry for the taste of him she kissed back, letting the ice melt in their mouths and drip down her body, exciting her nipples, and then the wetness dripped down towards her clit. She undulated her body in almost agony for any touch there, but his mouth left her and licked up the drips of cool water before they reached. And then, with that smile that sent shivers through her body and made her dripping wet, he took the ice cube, maintaining eye contact, and placed it full upon her clit.

She screamed in bliss.