Supply & Demand

Story Info
Handsome, self-assured man is conquered.
5.3k words
4.38
41.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers

Craig had enjoyed the party so far, he was a guest at a friend's wedding and although he hadn't met any women he fancied, he was still having a good time. A good-looking man, he was rarely short of female company, though he was always on the lookout for new conquests. The meal over, it was time for speeches, not a part of weddings Craig enjoyed, but he settled himself in for a boring half-hour or so.

It was then that he noticed Pamela for the first time, how had he missed her all night, she was after all, the compere for the evening. She began introducing the speakers and Craig took the opportunity to study her in detail. He guessed her age at 40, since he was 42 that was more than acceptable. She wore a loose fitting black evening gown but his practised eye could tell that beneath the dress was a very shapely body. Possibly a little overweight, but still quite athletic. He decided to make a play for her at the earliest opportunity.

His chance came about five minutes after the speeches ended. Pamela was taking a quick break in the garden at the rear of the function rooms and it was necessary to pass her on the way to the men's room. Craig stopped beside her and congratulated her on her efforts. She smiled slightly and thanked him. "I wouldn't mind learning to speak in public, do you give private lessons?"

"You can get them anywhere, try your local toastmasters."

"I doubt there would be anyone there with your...talent." He said suggestively.

Pamela understood his thinly veiled suggestion and smiled, "Exactly what sort of lessons did you have in mind?"

"Whatever you're offering," He took her hand gently and added, "I'm a very willing pupil."

She looked down at her hand and said, "You're very sure of yourself aren't you, maybe someone should teach you a lesson or two at that."

Craig grinned, "I'm completely at your mercy, when do we start?"

"Not yet you aren't, but I have a feeling you will be later," She said cryptically, "Meet me in the car park at eleven, I think I might enjoy teaching you a few things." She walked back into the hall and Craig went to the men's room. He was feeling quite pleased with himself and was looking forward to getting Pamela alone. He watched her going about her duties for the rest of the night, she showed no sign of having any interest in him and by eleven he was worried that she may well have changed her mind.

He arrived at the car park about ten minutes early, and two minutes after eleven Pamela arrived. She walked over to her car without speaking, and opened the passenger door for Craig, then walked round the other side and waited for him to unlock her door. Climbing into the car she moved straight toward him and kissed him deeply. Craig was caught a little off guard but quickly recovered and returned her kiss. "Very good," she commented as she pulled away, "I think I'm going to enjoy tonight after all." She started the car and was about to drive away when, "Damn, I've forgotten the wine." She moved to open her door then turned to Craig and said, "You won't go away, will you?" "Absolutely not." Craig assured her. "Maybe I'd better make sure, I'd hate to let a catch like you slip through my fingers." She reached over and took a length of cord from the glove box, and then turning him around she deftly secured his hands behind his back. Before leaving the car, she fitted his seat belt in place, 'Just to make sure.' Then she kissed him lightly and left.

By the time she returned Craig was becoming quite nervous. He didn't know it at the time, but Pamela had purposely accepted the offer of a cup of coffee from one of her colleagues before returning and she knew that the longer she stayed away, the more edgy Craig would become. "You took your time didn't you?" He snapped as she climbed into the car. Pamela smiled at him, she'd expected a reaction similar to this, and was ready for it.

Before returning to the car, she'd visited the ladies room where she'd removed her panties and pantyhose. After balling them up and tying them in the form of a ball gag, she'd covered them with her urine. As she reached over to Craig, he opened his mouth to continue his prepared speech, in which he had intended to demand immediate release. But before he could utter a word, Pamela stuffed the soaking garments into his mouth, and despite his struggles, easily succeeded in tying the gag behind his head.

Ignoring his muffled protests she calmly started the car and began to drive out of the car park. Craig paused briefly in his struggles, then redoubled his efforts to escape. Pamela smiled knowingly; he'd obviously just guessed what the wetness was on the gag. Turning on the radio to drown out his complaining, she congratulated herself on her choice of victim. This one had a lot of spirit, it would be a real challenge to break him, but she knew she'd win in the end, she always did.

Once home, after driving into the garage and closing the automatic doors behind them, Pamela left the car and entered without a word or glance in Craig's direction. He no longer bothered to struggle, he'd already discovered Pamela was no novice at tying ropes and he was wasting his effort to try and free his arms. He sat quietly for about five minutes, then the door to the house opened and a tall blonde woman walked over to the car. As he watched her approach, Craig realised that she was in fact wearing a maids uniform, the skirt of which was ridiculously short causing every step to expose an expanse of stocking top and bare thigh.

In the eternity it took for her to reach the car, Craig had time to consider the fact that Pamela's job must pay a lot better than he'd thought for her to be able to afford a maid. Then as the maid neared the car, his mind turned to other, less practical, thoughts. She was very attractive although her face was a little too heavily made up for Craig's taste. Despite his predicament, Craig found himself aroused by this beautiful woman. As she reached over to release his seat belt her musky perfume assailed his nostrils and he could feel his groin responding to the stimulus. Her ample cleavage was inches from his face as she assisted him from the car. Her surprising strength making any resistance Craig may have considered, useless. He tried to speak to her through the gag, but she simply ignored him as he was steered toward the door and into the house. After pushing him onto a chair, the maid began to secure a dog collar round his neck, a hard slap across the face bringing Craig's token resistance to an abrupt halt. A lead was attached to the collar and the other end was tied to the back of the chair, then Craig was once again left alone to consider his plight.

It was quite a while before the maid returned, Craig's brief admiration of her ceased abruptly as he caught sight of the person behind her. At first he wasn't sure it was Pamela, she bore little resemblance to the woman he'd met at the wedding. In her place was someone dressed entirely in black leather.

Her outfit comprised, a short tight black leather dress, which as with the maid, exposed stocking tops and bare thigh. Black leather thigh boots with four-inch stiletto heels, elbow length black leather gloves and to complete the outfit, a wide black belt with silver studs circled her waist. Its smaller twins circled her neck and wrists. Her face was even more heavily made up than the maids, and her shoulder length black hair was pulled tight and tied at the back of her head in a pony tail.

Craig had seen photographs of women like this in magazines. He'd always dismissed as nonsense, the idea that a woman could dominate a man physically and as a result he found the stories in the so-called dominance magazines too ridiculous to be a turn on. Now suddenly he was confronted by one of those very women and he had serious doubts as to his chances of escape.

Pamela sat opposite him and crossed her shapely legs, She stared at him for a while, and then without averting her eyes she said, "Strip him Alice." Craig looked up nervously as the maid approached. The lead was removed and he was lifted effortlessly to his feet. After unbuttoning his shirt, she slid it down his arms; Craig prepared himself for a bid for freedom as she walked behind him. He was expecting her to release his hands but instead she simply ripped the material from him. The trousers, underpants, shoes and socks followed quickly and he found himself standing stark naked in front of two beautiful, but obviously dangerous women.

Pamela pointed to the floor at her feet, "Kneel." She commanded. A moment's hesitation brought a kick to the back of the knees from Alice and Craig's legs buckled under him as he fell to the floor. With snake like speed Pamela reached forward and grabbed his cock and balls in her hand. "Do you want to keep these?" She spat twisting them painfully. Craig nodded frantically, at the same time shouting a muffled 'YES,' from behind the gag. "Then in future, when I give you an order you'll obey instantly. IS THAT CLEAR?" Another twist emphasised her words bringing a repeat of the earlier response from Craig. Satisfied, Pamela resumed her cross-legged position and once again stared at Craig.

He tried to return her glare, but within seconds he found himself staring at her feet, the floor, anywhere except those piercing eyes. Pamela smiled slightly at her first victory; she always enjoyed these opening moments, particularly the expressions of her victims when they first saw her in her leather. A slight nod to Alice and the gag was removed. After a few seconds gasping in the fresh air, Craig began to protest, but a savage kick from Pamela and a barked, "SHUT UP." Sent Craig sprawling, where he lay silently awaiting her next order. "From now on you'll speak ONLY when I give you permission, is that clear?" Craig nodded silently

Pamela watched him for a while then grinned; "When you said you were completely at my mercy, I'll bet you never expected this did you?" Craig remained motionless glaring at his captor. "Now don't look at me like that, it was you who said you wanted to learn, well now I'm going to teach you. It may not be quite what you had in mind, but believe me you're really going to learn something tonight, isn't he Alice?" The maid remained silent.

"Well now, where should we start," Pamela continued, "I'll tell you what, why don't you come over here and show me what a willing pupil you're going to be." Craig still didn't move. "Alice, would you help him up please." Craig was pulled to his knees and almost dragged to within inches of Pamela's feet. She raised her crossed leg, Craig flinched at the expected kick but instead she ordered him to lick. He hesitated and Pamela glanced at the maid, "Bring my persuader please Alice, I think I'm going to need it."

Moments later Alice handed Pamela a riding crop, "You wouldn't..." Before Craig could say anymore, Pamela grabbed his hair pulling his head back painfully. "I warned you about speaking without permission didn't I?" "Aaarrggghhh, yeees." Craig whined. She sat back and began tapping the crop on the palm of her hand. "There's something you should know about me Craig, I love pain, back in the bad old days I used to love playing games with my husband. He used to spank me when I misbehaved, and I enjoyed it so much, I actually used to play up on purpose to ensure a spanking."

"Unfortunately things got a little, shall we say, out of hand, instead of spankings, my husband began to actually beat me. One day I decided I'd like to be on the other end of the beatings for a change. Shortly after that I got rid of my husband and found Alice, didn't I dear, and now she's my loyal servant and any beatings that happen under this roof, happen to her, or to my regular visitors like you Craig. I'm much happier now, and I'm sure Alice enjoys the arrangement as well, don't you dear?" Craig thought he saw a fleeting expression of something other than total agreement, but it vanished as quickly as it had appeared and Alice nodded her head.

"Anyway," Pamela continued after giving Alice a strange look, "I discovered that much as I enjoyed receiving pain, I enjoy inflicting it far more. You have no idea what a turn on it is to have all that power." As she spoke she stroked the crop suggestively. "So you see Craig, not only would I use this on you, but I guarantee I will, the only thing you can control is how severe your punishment will be. Now are you going to do as you're told, or would you like a small sample of my powers of persuasion."

After the briefest hesitation, Craig fell forward and began licking her boot. For the next 20 minutes he licked every inch of both boots as Pamela relaxed over a glass of wine. The mixture of Alice's perfume, which he could smell even at this distance, the smell of leather which filled his nostrils, and the odd feeling of excitement which comes from total submission, all combined to make Craig feel quite horny. Particularly as he neared the top of Pamela's boot and caught a glimpse of her naked thigh and darkness above that promised so much more.

He snapped out of his reverie as Pamela spoke, "My, my, would you look at that Alice, I do believe Craig's beginning to enjoy himself." She indicated his erection with the crop. "Alice, since Craig seems to like licking boots, why don't you sit over there and we'll see how he performs on your legs."

Craig looked up at Pamela as she spoke. He thought he heard Alice moan and he caught a glimpse of the glare Pamela gave her, then he heard Alice sit down behind him and he was instructed to lick her legs. He found this task to be even more exciting since he was now licking her stockinged legs rather than the boots Pamela wore. He was a little disappointed when he was told to stop at the top of the first stocking and begin on the other foot, however, when he neared the top of the second leg, Pamela asked him if he'd like to continue. He could feel Alice tense up as Pamela spoke, even more so when he replied that he would.

"Oh dear, I do believe Alice is shy Craig. I'll tell you what, while she removes her panties, I think I'll blindfold you so you can't see her naughty bits." This done, Craig returned to the top of her stocking and began slowly licking and nibbling his way up. To make it easier for him Pamela had made Alice pull her skirt around her waist and lay on her back. This gave Craig the freedom to tease his way round the outside of her legs as well as the inside.

Finally he was ready to taste her juices and he slid his practiced tongue across the top of her leg. Hearing her groan in what he assumed was pleasure Craig became even more aroused, then suddenly everything changed. In the same instant that his tongue reached Alice's intimate parts, Pamela whipped the blindfold away, and there, resting against his face, was six inches of rampant cock. Craig jumped away in fright and horror, "You're a...but that's not..." "Whatever is the matter Craig dear?" Pamela asked in her sweetest tone, "Don't you want to please Alice?" "You don't expect me to aaarrggghhh." Before he could utter another word, Pamela brought the crop across his upraised behind. "I expect you to do whatever I tell you, is that clear?" She emphasised each word with a stroke from the crop. Craig was cringing in fear and pain as she waited for his reply. "Well?" "Yes...that's clear." He whimpered. "Good, then get on with it."

Craig lowered his head slowly over the rampant prick, never before had he seen one so close up and he stared transfixed, much as a mouse would when confronted by a snake. Hearing Pamela move behind him, he snapped out of his trance and finally took the tip of the cock between his lips. He had no idea what he'd expected, but he was surprised to find that there was no nasty taste, in fact very little taste at all. The main stimulation to his senses came from the overwhelming scent of the same musky perfume that had so aroused him in the car.

He licked the tip and sucked slightly, at that moment Alice groaned loudly. It was the first real sound he'd heard from the 'maid' since he'd met 'her'. He wasn't sure whether the groan was one of excitement or misery, but he was aware of an increasing feeling of pity for Alice.

He made up his mind that if he was going to do this, he could at least give Alice a little pleasure in what must otherwise have been a humiliating experience. Many years of womanising had taught Craig what was and was not pleasurable when it came to having your cock sucked. He now applied himself to giving Alice the best head job she'd ever had. He sucked, licked and nibbled his way around the genitals for ten minutes or more, before deciding to allow Alice release. By now she was moaning loudly, and all those present knew it was nothing to do with humiliation.

As the final gasps escaped from her lips, Craig prepared to move his head quickly to avoid the inevitable. As if reading his mind, Pamela gave him a sharp rap with the crop and growled, "Don't you dare take your head away." It was Craig's turn to groan as he prepared himself to receive a mouthful of cum. Alice arched her back and yelled as the first spurt shot from the tip of her throbbing member. At that instant Pamela grabbed Craig's collar from behind almost choking him. "Don't swallow any of that, I have other plans for it."

Craig, unable to do much else, held the slimy fluid in his mouth. He seriously doubted he would be able to keep it all in as Alice continued to pump it into him. Finally she slumped back on the floor, the juices of her ardour spent. Pamela dragged Craig to his feet and pointed to Alice. "Give your lover a nice big wet kiss." As Craig moved toward Alice, he saw tears of humiliation forming in the corners of her eyes. Had he not just learned first hand the true sex of Alice, he doubted he could have seen it in that lovely face. She was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen and his kiss quickly became one of genuine lust. As they kissed, the juices were transferred from Craig to Alice, and once more she moaned in humiliation. Had Craig's hands been free, he would have thrown his arms around her to comfort her.

Pamela soon tired of their passion and grabbing Craig by the collar, she dragged him away from Alice. "That's enough of that," she declared, "Alice, I want you to take Craig into your room and find him some suitable clothing to wear." Alice stood up and smoothed down her dress, all signs of her recent arousal were totally hidden and once again she became the perfect maid. After attaching the lead to Craig's collar once more, she led him into another room.

The bedroom was very feminine; all lace and pretty colours it was just the sort of room you'd expect a young girl to live in. Once more Craig's heart went out to Alice. "How long have you known Pamela?" Alice answered in what sounded more like a deep sexy female voice than that of a male. "Just over six years." As she spoke she attached the lead to the bed rail and began sorting through her drawers and selecting suitable garments for Craig to wear. Craig paid little attention to what was happening, he was far more interested in Alice's story. "You mean you've been her maid for six years?" He asked incredulously.

Alice paused and looked over at him in surprise, "No of course not, I've only been her maid for a year and a half, before that I was her husband."

Craig suddenly realised how naive he'd been, he should have guessed long ago, but he'd been too stupid to put two and two together. "How could you let her do this to you?" Alice sighed, then resigned herself to telling the full story as she'd done before to several of Pamela's other victims.

"Pamela told you about my beating her didn't she. That all came about because I was so involved in my work; I hardly had time for her. I owned my own business; well actually I was in partnership. It was very successful, but became quite demanding, some nights I didn't finish until after midnight. I'd get home and Pamela would play up, as she said, she enjoyed being spanked. Well I was rarely in the mood for games and one night I slapped her across the face, just to quieten her down you understand I had no intention of hurting her. As it turned out, it worked very well, she made no more sexual demands of me for a couple of days, which suited me fine, I was always tired anyway.

Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers
12