Supply on Demand

Story Info
Husband likes it when Catriona shows off.
1.6k words
3.82
57.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Catriona - I'm 29 years old, and have been married to Mark for almost 3 years now. I like to think my body is the firmest it has ever been, due to having attended a rigorous keep fit class for the past six months. The results of my effort speak for themselves, well certainly the comments and glances I receive from men who have previously never offered me any attention have bolstered my confidence dramatically.

Mark now likes me at wear tight low-cut tops to show off the shape and firmness of my chest, and anything tight around my bum to accentuate its shape and my toned up thighs and stomach. He has recently spent a fortune on clothes he'd once only ever dreamed of me wearing, and I must admit that the control I now have over him is amusing and never ceases to turn me on. He has changed from a lazy sod - who never once helped around the house - to a doting husband, eager to please my every whim. He'll Hoover and clean, iron all my new outfits, and basically allow me to sit about and look good. I will occasionally flash my boobs or thighs at him, and, if he's been exceptionally good, then he is allowed to undress and bathe me, before feeling my strong thighs firmly clamp onto his eager penis. The only trouble is that by the time he gets his wish, he's so worked up that he's no sooner entered me than he's squirming and moaning with an early climax. After I send him downstairs to tidy the kitchen, I have to make do with my own fingers to finish me off.

Inevitably, due to the demand on his pocket to keep me happy, we soon found our finances in a bit of a state. In order to keep the house, we advertised for a lodger to take the spare room, and that's when Paul moved in with us.

Paul attended the local college, and his wealthy parents paid for his room and board. He was eighteen and used to getting his own way. The agreement with Paul's parents was that he was to have his meals cooked, clothes washed and ironed, bed made, and a lift to where ever he required. We couldn't really complain, due to the vast amount of rent they had agreed to pay. Paul took advantage of this arrangement and soon Mark's workload had increased considerably - after all, he wouldn't dare ask me to help, or he knew the outcome. He was so tired at the end of the day that he would be asleep before me, only waking up to make breakfast for myself and Mark.

I Think Paul soon became aware of the arrangement between Mark and I. He never spoke of it, but began to abuse the obvious chain of command within the house. He would request various garments to be washed for his use, and then duly observe Mark rushing around after him, and me working out in snug fitting cycling shorts and boob tube. When Mark was out at work, I would try my best to assist in making sure Paul's requirements were taking care of, but laziness around the home was difficult to break, and luckily he never seemed to demand too much from me.

One morning after he'd left with Mark for college, I started to make the bed in his room. As I straightened the pillows, I noticed a pair of panties half concealed behind the headboard. I pulled them out and realised they were a pair of my own that had been put in the basket for washing. I could only really guess what he had been doing with them, but I placed them back and continued finishing the task I'd started.

All that day the thought of what he had been up to played on my mind. I wondered if I could catch him with them, or how he would react if I offered some stimulus to his fantasies.

Paul was a rather short plump lad, who I didn't find attractive in the slightest. I would bet he'd never had much luck with girls, and possibly could have still been a virgin. His face was scattered with spots and his jet-black hair lank and greasy. He didn't appear to have any friends, and spent much of his time on his own in his room.

The evening after discovering the panties, I came through to the sitting room with only a short towel wrapped around my waist and tits. Marks reaction was funny enough; he openly gawked at me as I crouched down declaring I was looking for my nail scissors. Paul on the other hand, coughed into his hands pretending so dramatically that he wasn't looking towards me. I purposely trapped the edge of the towel in the bottom drawer that I had opened, and when I stood back up the towel unwrapped itself from my body and dumped to the floor. 'Oh God,' I hollered and made a meal of securing it back across my flesh. I scampered out the room, and left him with a new image of me when he returned to my panties.

The next morning I managed to get out of bed reasonably early. Mark had already left for work, and I knew Paul was still in his bed as it was half term. I marched into his bedroom with a bundle of laundered clothes in my arms. I wore only a short negligee that barely covered my taut bum and trimmed pubic hair. I began placing the clothes in the various drawers in the dresser, making as much noise as I could. When I turned round I faked a startled look as his head peered from below the duvet. 'Oh I'm sorry Paul,' I said, as he stared wide eyed upon me. 'I thought you were already away.' The negligee was tight against my erect nipples and I made no effort to conceal this from Paul's sleepy eyes. I stood directly in front of him for longer than was polite, and the poor lad didn't know where to look.

'It's half term,' he finally stammered. 'Have you made breakfast?'

'What would you like?' I asked and smiled, placing my hands on my hips. 'I'm having a bath first, then I'll get round cooking something.' He never replied, so I swayed out the room, shut the door but stood quietly behind it. From the space in the doorframe I could just see his shape on the bed, I held my breath and silently viewed him. The duvet began moving up and down about the middle of the bed and I instantly knew what he was up to. Suddenly he flung the duvet aside and the sight of his fully erect cock took me aback with my panties tightly gripped by a fist around it. He pulled frantically on himself and I knew now was the time to strike.

'Paul, that's really naughty.' I had burst back into the room, giving him no time to conceal his manhood. His face flushed as I grinned wickedly. 'Would you like a hand with that?' He was unable to utter a reply, but nodded nervously as he let go of his cock. It sprang upwards and slapped onto his round belly, remaining surprisingly rigid. The panties were still firmly in his hand. For a moment I was unsure what the next move should be, the length and thickness of his cock had taken me by surprise - much larger than I had ever seen. Keeping my eyes on it, I moved towards his prostrate body on the bed. 'It's all part of the service,' I whispered, as I gently curled both hands around his rigid member. His body twitched as I gently caressed the swollen tip; I ran my tongue along its entire length before taking as much as I could into my mouth. It felt good going deep into my throat, so strong, healthy and throbbing.

'Oh God,' I heard him utter under his breath, and I looked up to see my panties draped across his boyish face. He deeply inhaled the odour from them. I wanked him with both hands for a minute expecting him to come quickly. When it became apparent that the end was not imminent, I climbed across him and manoeuvred his unyielding cock deep inside me. I came three times in a row as I rode him frantically. He grappled with my tits through my negligee until finally yelling that he couldn't hold on any more. The feeling of his fluids firing so deep inside me made me scream in delight. An orgasm shook me deep from within, and I slumped forward onto his short flabby torso.

I made an agreement with him that he could have me whenever he wanted as long as I didn't have to do any of the chores he required. Unknown to him, I would have gladly done his chores in order to have his cock again, but I chanced my luck in getting the best of both worlds. He suggested that Mark should move into his room and him into ours, so he could screw me every night. He had been a virgin, but all the time he spent on his own, he had been perfecting control over his cock through frequent masturbation. Now he'd discovered the real thing, he intended changing his mode of practise. When Mark came home and found us exercising some of that practise he immediately realised what it meant and happily did as he was told.

Please send comments, remarks, complaints, praise, disgust, or good cheer.