Surfing Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom did it all, or has she?
2.5k words
4.62
94.1k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

This is a continuation of surfing part one and two . . .

After mom (who likes to be called Donna since we became lovers) and I left the night club. On the drive home she started rubbing my thigh.

“Oh I can’t wait to get home all of the oral sex at the bar has my pussy on fire for some hard cock!”

Looking over at her in the short red dress that now was exposing her shaved pussy and the low-cut top that just hid the nipples of her 40dd tits. I knew that getting hard was not going to be a problem. She had re applied her bright red lipstick as we drove into my apartment complex. It still amazed me how sexy my mom (Donna) looked for her age. When she arrived for the visit with her new body (since she lost more than thirty pounds) and her animal appetite for sex. I was so glad that I tricked her on the internet.

When we got to my apartment there was a note attached to my door. It was from Dave my next door neighbor who had heard Donna and me having sex. He has no idea who Donna really is. He had told me outside that he would love to fuck a sexy older lady like that. I had told him I felt the same way about his sexy new redhead wife. The note said that when we got home to just walk inside their apartment, if the door was unlocked.

“So what do you think Donna?” The smile on her face told me that she was game for some action. As I reached for the door knob, she grabbed my arm.

“I will do this only if you promise that you will stuff me full of your big fat cock when we get done.”

I gave her firm ass a nice squeeze and winked. When we opened the door, the smell of fresh burning marijuana filled our nose. We walked in and found Dave sitting on the couch watching a porno movie. Dave looked up and his eyes drank in the red outfit and skin exposed by Donna. He jumped up and shook my hand, but his eyes never left Donna exposed cleavage.

“So dude are you really going to let me have some of this fine ass lady?” He asked.

“Depends, where is Julie?”

“Aw dude she is having second thoughts.”

Before I could say anything, Donna cut in.

“You go and get her and let me show her what my lover has for her pussy.”

As Dave went into the bedroom, she expertly pulled my cock out. Then sat on the couch in front of me and spread her legs so he would see her sweet shaved pussy when he returned. She tenderly started licking my shaft. Within a few seconds she had my thick cock at full attention. She rubbed her pussy lips as the tip of her tongue played with the slit on the fat head. Then she wrapped her red painted lips around the fat head as her tongue danced around it. Her hand slowly stroked the thick eight inches protruding from her hot wet mouth. She looked up at me then I followed her eyes over to where Dave and Julie were standing in the doorway. Dave was already into jacking his cock but my attention turned to Julie. She was wearing a white outfit with white thigh-high stocking. Her bushy red hair could be seen through the tiny white thong. Her long red hair covered her tits. I looked over at Dave’s cock and smiled to myself knowing Julie was going to have a nice tight pussy. Donna looked over at Dave.

“Are you going to jack off or would you like to fuck my mouth” She giggled.

He about fell over the couch getting to her. She easily devoured his cock into her mouth. She pulled him between her long silky thighs as she started deep throating him slowly. She slipped the top of her dress down to release her big firm tits. I held out my hand to Julie who timidly grabbed it and walked over to me. Her eyes glued to Donna sucking all of her husband into her mouth.

“I can’t do that with him, so I know I won’t get much of your cock into my mouth.” She stammered.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, her mouth opened hungrily for my tongue. Sliding my big hands down to grip her tight little ass. When we broke our embrace, I saw that Dave had started savagely fucking moms tits. I leaned in and kissed Julies earlobe and whispered.

“I have had two blow jobs so far today, so if you don’t mind I would like to try out that tight cunt of yours.”

I spun her around so her silky ass cheek glided over my shaft. Sliding her tiny thong down then moving in behind her. Her hands dug into the arm of the couch as I slid the fat head over her pussy lips. Mom looked up at me as she laid back on the couch, Dave moved in between her tanned thighs and plunged his cock into her awaiting pussy. A scream erupted from Julie as I slid in half of my cock into her pussy.

“Oh god, Oh god I can’t it is too big!” She squealed.

Mom reached up and brushed her cheek and smiled.

“Hunny just relax when he gets that cock all inside. You will be screaming a different tune.”

Slowly I started fucking her, giving her just a little more with each stroke. Dave was feverishly fucking mom now. Her hips were raising up to get all of his cock into her. She looked so sexy with that tiny red dress bunched up on her hips. Slowly I worked all of my thick meat into Julies very tight cunt. The timidness changed as she started pushing her firm ass back into me. I started thrusting into her harder and faster.

“Oh fuck yes, fill me with that big fucking cock!” She screamed.

I started fucking her like a machine. Her tight ass rippling with each hard thrust. I grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her back onto my throbbing meat. Dave started to lose some of his momentum so mom pushed him back on the floor and climbed on top. I was a perfect view of her outstanding ass as she rode him hard. I grabbed Julies long red hair and started pulling it as I rammed into her cunt faster. Dave started yelling “Holy shit” I knew he must be experiencing mom’s unbelievable pussy control as she ground her pussy on his cock. I knew it wouldn’t take very long, which it didn’t before he blew his cum into her pussy. I also knew that she would milk it dry with that pussy. My glistening shaft was pistoned in and out of Julies pussy faster. I felt her body tighten as her orgasm over took her. I felt the warm fluid coating my shaft. I pulled out and positioned her on her knees in front of me and proceeded to stroke the juice-covered shaft at her pretty face. Her mouth opened as the hot cum started splattering on her face. Mom stood up and positioned her dress into place. Then walked over to me and we kissed as we looked down at our latest victims spent on the floor. Julie looked up at us and mouthed the words “call me.” Mom pressed the tip of her red high heel shoe on Julies clit and rubbed it gently.

Mom grabbed me as we walked into my apartment.

“I hope that cock is ready for some more because that did not do it for me. Now that you have shown me the ways of a big fat cock.”

I pulled her luscious body into me. “You go and clean up. Put on a sexy outfit and be my private stripper and I will give you want you want.” I slapped her ass as she hurried toward the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a quick shower and put on my satin boxers then waited on the couch. I turned on some nice music with a good grinding beat.

Then I heard her yell “now close your eyes.” When I opened my eyes, I couldn’t believe what I saw. My sultry mom had transformed into one of the sexiest school girls I have ever seen. Her long blond hair was in pigtails on the sides her white blouse was tied around her waist and her cleavage was busting out on the top. My eyes traveled down her exposed stomach to a short plaid skirt. Below the skirt was a few inches of tanned thigh before it was covered up with white thigh-high stockings. She looked so tall then I noticed the 6" white pumps she was wearing. I know my jaw dropped open.

Mom looked at me. “Hunny close your mouth, that is my job around here to have an open mouth.” Then she proceeded to grind her sexy body to the beat of the music. She smiled as she saw the tent that was forming in my boxers. Her hands moved over her body, down her flat stomach to the bottom of the short plaid skirt. Slow she raised it for me to view her tiny white thong. Then she swung her hips as she turned around slowly. Bending over slowly until she was looking back at me through her silky thighs. Her hand gliding up the back of her thighs to expose that great ass. Then she raised her hand and gave it a hard slap. Turning back around slowly, not missing a beat of the music with her hips. She raised her skirt from the front again. Then grabbed the thong and pulled it up into her pussy hard. She held it up tight as she started to grind her pussy on the fabric. The thong was grinding back and forth across her swollen clit. Her other hand glided up her stomach to the bow on the bottom of her blouse. As she untied it, more cleavage came into view. As she ground her hips the blouse would open and flash her firm 40dd tits. Her big tits hung into view when she bent over to slowly slide the thong down her legs before she kicked it at me. She licked her lips as she now started playing with her pussy under the short skirt. She would raise the skirt and show that three fingers were buried inside, then drop the skirt again. After a few minutes of the teasing she walked slowly over to me, her sexy hips swaying. “Now sit on your hands!” I quickly obliged her command. She walked over bending over slowly until her ass brushed my face. Then her hand slid up my thigh as gripped the bulge in my boxers. As she stroked my cock through the silky fabric, her ass pressed hard into my face. My tongue darted out to the pleasant taste of a strawberry. She must have found a bottle of my flavors while she dressed. As she jerked my cock her ass rocked back and forth to fuck my tongue. Then she slowly slid her ass down my chest until she was sitting on my bulge. Her ass wiggled on my cock. Her body laid back into me as her hands groped her big tits as she ground down harder on my throbbing meat. Then she stood up slowly, when she turned around she had her tongue licking her hard nipple. She propped her foot between my legs and started rubbing my cock with the toe of her high heel. She moved her hand down again and gave me a close up view as she slid three fingers back into her pussy. She switched hands and put the pussy juice-covered fingers to my mouth. I quickly sucked them into my mouth and licked them clean as she finger fucked her pussy harder with the other hand. Then she walked to the center of the room and got down on her hands and knees. Her ass sticking up in clear view. She reached back and slapped it hard a couple of times. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

“Come here lover and give me what I crave!”

I quickly removed my boxers and got on my knees behind her. With one quick thrust I buried my long thick cock deep into her.

“Oh yessss, give me that real cock!” She squealed.

I pushed the skirt up to admire the total package. Then slammed into her hard. My big hand slid down her thighs and grabbed the firm flesh. I loved the sexy ripple of her ass as I slammed into her with a quicker pace. I felt her finger nails on my shaft as she rubbed her clit fast. As I plowed into her pussy, I stuck my thumb into my mouth. Then I quickly slid it into her ass at the same time my cock rocked into her pussy. Her body went rigid then I felt her warm orgasm covering my cock. She looked back at me.

“Baby that is the second time you have put a finger into my ass. I have never done anything like that and it makes me feel so slutty.”

I pulled mu cock from her pussy and rubbed the fat head on her ass. I gently pulled her back until it popped into the tight walls of her ass. She let out a loud squeal as the shaft slowly disappeared into her. Soon my big shaved balls slapped into her soaking pussy lips. I slowly started long stroking her ass. Her squeals turned to deep moans as I picked up the pace. Sliding my hands up her back until I could grab her pigtails. Then I started giving her the ass fucking she had been missing all of her life. She quickly started rocking, meeting my deep thrust into her ass. I slapped her ass cheek to the approval of her girly squeal. Sweat was rolling down my chest as I fucked her with a hard steady motion. I erupted deep into her awaiting ass, spraying my hot cum over her walls. When I released my firm grip on her, she fell into a heap on the floor. I laid beside her on the floor and we embraced in a passionate kiss.

“You know lover, that I have only been intimate with you for 24 hours and you have shown me what I have been missing for the past 40 years.”“Now how could I possibly re pay such a gift.”

“Don’t worry mom.” I covered her mouth with my finger before she could tell me to call her Donna. “Tomorrow is only Sunday and you don’t have to be home until Monday. Do you think aunt Linda would be busy tomorrow?”

“Oh lover, my sister! Now that sounds naughty.” She smiled.

The don
The don
44 Followers