Surpressed Passion

Story Info
Broken dream of marriage ignites passion.
8.7k words
4.61
22.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers

Everyone was gathered in the church for rehearsal. Olivia was beaming; this was a day she had been dreaming about since she was a child. She looked over at her fiancé Will, smiling. Instead of returning the smile he scowled at her. She glanced around wondering what could be upsetting him. Not seeing anything out of place she went to talk to him.

"I can't wait." She said happily giving him a hug.

"For what?" His voice was flat.

"For Saturday silly, to become Mrs. William Benson." Olivia took his hands spinning them in a circle.

"Knock it off, Ollie." Will snapped at her walking away leaving her with her jaw on the floor.

"People, we will begin the rehearsal in about fifteen minutes." Father Anthony announced.

Her family was buzzing about the last minute preparations, her friends were coming in from work to take their places and Olivia was still standing there stunned. Will never lost his temper or raised his voice. She was mildly relieved of some paranoia when he called her Ollie which was his "pet name" for her. Deciding she better go freshen up, she ran to the bathroom and splashed some cool water on her face. Something was wrong. She could feel it.

Outside in the vestibule she heard Will's friends talking with him and felt more tension drain away as she realized they were all heading into the church. Looking into the mirror she pasted on a fake smile. "Chin up Olivia. This is going to be the greatest day of your life. After all what's the worst that can happen?" She found herself laughing lightly and then went to rehearse for her wedding.

Everyone was in place and Cora was waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. "It's time to shine baby!" Cora hugged her tight and they waited for their cue.

As they approached the alter; Olivia was finding it harder to breathe. She looked to Will for some sign that everything was fine, still only seeing a scowl. She barely heard what Father Anthony was saying, her eyes were locked on Will's and the hairs on the back on her neck were rising fast. As the father began talking about the vows of love, honesty, fidelity...Olivia watched the guilt spread across Will's face.

"William?" Olivia heard the fear in her voice, but she had to know if what she was thinking was right. "Are you changing your mind?"

The church was oddly silent as the tension grew. Will looked around at everyone making sure the last set of eyes he focused on was Olivia. "No."

"Good, I was..." Olivia began to speak feeling the relief of that little word when Will interrupted her.

"I changed my mind a long time ago and just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry Ollie; I just don't love you anymore." There was ice in his voice as he spoke and gasps of shock came from just about everyone.

"Excuse me?" Olivia found a small voice to speak with.

"I don't love you." His tone became irritated.

"I have to go." Olivia took off at a half run half walk, stopping in the middle of the church. She faced Will and spoke with a voice that was braver then she was feeling. "You make the calls to everyone and tell them the weddings off. I can't deal with this." with that said she walked out of the church, got in her car and left.

She was too angry to cry, that's what she kept telling herself. She drove around aimlessly until she couldn't think anymore. She parked her car and let go of the tears she'd tried to convince herself she wasn't going to cry. Her small hands gripped the steering wheel so tightly her knuckles turned white; the car was rocking with every sob that came from her. She was crying so hard she never noticed her cell phone ring or the door open, nor did she comprehend that arms were wrapping around her. Those arms held her tightly, protectively and a hand soothingly caressed her arm.

Soon those arms were attached to a deep baritone voice, Cooper's voice. He reached down and answered the ringing phone. All she could hear was his side of the conversation. "Hello?.....She's here.....he what?" he asked those last words were angrily, "Don't worry about her, she'll be fine here....Ok, we'll see you in the morning." he closed the phone tossing it on the passenger seat.

Hugging Olivia tight he spoke soothingly in her ear. "C'mon sweet cheeks. Let's get you inside."

When Olivia didn't move, Cooper awkwardly scooped her up and out of the car to carry her into the house. His mother was there holding the door open for him. "Take her and let her lay down, she needs to just let it all out."

"I'm headin' that way, Ma." Cooper smiled wanly at his mother and carried Olivia to his room. He felt like the biggest prick ever thinking about how good she felt in his arms and how wonderfully sweet she smelled. "Don't worry, Liv. I'm here now." he planted a kiss to the top of her head as he was climbing on the bed. Olivia responded by wrapping herself around him, obligingly he pulled her tightly to him letting her cry until she fell asleep.

His cock was hard, he'd wanted Olivia for years only timing was never right. He knew if they ever were single at the same time and they took a chance there would be fireworks between them. Reaching between them he adjusted his cock so it wouldn't be pressing directly into her. Her heart was just freshly broken, he needed to give her time, but that didn't stop him from pressing a small kiss to her lips.

When he pulled back he saw a small smile creep across her lips, then her legs intertwined with his. Cooper couldn't help smiling before falling asleep with her.

It was hours later when Olivia moaned softly in his ear, "I want you." Her small hands were under his shirt tickling his back with light touches and gentle scratches. Her lips pressed against his with urgency, her body sliding against his rubbing in all the right places.

"I've wanted you since the day I taught you to shoot a gun." he was kissing her back taking his time to savor her taste. For over ten years Cooper had dreamed of this very moment. He even remembered the first day he met the brown eyed beauty.

It was the first day of Junior High; Cooper's bus stop was the last one. That meant they had to sit in whatever seats were open. He decided "Screw that!" and walked over to the first bus stop so he could sit where he wanted to sit. Olivia was standing there reading. When he walked up and started talking she was the only one who wasn't a snob. They formed an instant bond and had been the best of friends since.

Over the years they developed the kind of friendship where you could turn to the other when some jerk in high school broke your heart. Just so that they could make the "dumper" eat their own heart.

Whenever guys tried to pull anything with Olivia he jumped in to be a bad ass big brother. When all the girls would get together he became one of the girls. When things were not so good at home he would meet her on the trails and they would go walking.

As they hit the "experimentation" years, they were each others first kiss, first show-and-tell session, first for heavy petting. Anytime Cooper cheated on a girlfriend it was because Olivia had been single and he couldn't resist her lips, her eyes...oh hell, he couldn't resist her!

Her skillful hands that had been teasing his back had found their way down onto his hips, they were causing him to squirm and press himself into the warm body next to him. Taking a deep breath the soft scent of vanilla invaded his senses. He really was holding Olivia, his Olivia, and she was touching him everywhere! Before his mind registered what was happening she began stroking his cock slowly. Her hand was twisting around his shaft pulling up and pushing back down.

Tiny kisses were being pressed into his neck. Waking up a bit Cooper let his hands roam around to feel the hardy swell of her breasts. When he ran his hand up her shirt, he found she still had her bra on.

"What the..." Coop tried shaking off the haze of his nap. His room was almost completely dark, but the moon was shining in. The hands and lips were Olivia's and she was busy trying to get him off. "Liv...Liv-baby." He shook her gently.

She moaned softly stretching her body, but holding and pulling tighter on his cock. He groaned feeling it grow larger and was shocked when she leaned in for another kiss. Her hand never stopped stroking him. He wanted to tell her to stop, but it felt so good! His hand went between them and he covered hers, the intention was to remove her hand.

Her voice was husky as she spoke into his mouth, "Mmmm baby you are so big!" Her tongue darted into his mouth to play with his tongue. He moaned and his hand covered hers helping her stroke him harder and faster.

"Liv, I'm gonna cum soon." Cooper groaned softly.

"I wanna cum with you." she nipped at his lower lip rubbing her body against his.

Cooper took his hand away from his cock leaving her to play. Reaching under her shirt he undid her bra. He kissed her deeply moving his hands from under her shirt to the sleeves, he'd seen the girls do this hundreds of times, and he pulled the strap down off her arm. Sliding her shirt back up he cupped one of her breasts giving it a firm squeeze.

Cooper broke their kiss and latched on to her nipple. He knew she was self conscious of them because they were smaller than most of the girls she'd seen naked, but hers were extra sensitive. She had told him once how she could have an orgasm if her nipples were suckled just the right way. He wanted to be the one to make her cum tonight. Setting to his task he began nibbling and suckling on it bringing it to a hard peak in his mouth. She gasped opening her legs giving him access to slide his hand under the band of her pants. He nipped her nipple harder when he felt how soaked her panties already were. No other invitation was needed as he slid them aside slipping an eager finger in.

Her hand was pumping his cock harder and her head flopped back in ecstasy. He could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around his finger and Cooper stopped holding back. As her legs closed around his hand, her voice was raw as a moan began to come out. Quickly he left her nipple moving to kiss her to keep her somewhat quiet.

His cock exploded in violent bursts all over her hand and his briefs. His grunt was muffled by her mouth and he could feel her smile. It took a few minutes for them to calm. When it seemed they were, she gave him a quick kiss, biting at his bottom lip and turned over falling back asleep.

Cooper breathed a sigh of relief. He knew if they had gone farther it would've been a "mercy fuck" just to get her mind off what Will had done. Not that he would mind a mercy fuck; he'd take Olivia any way he could get her. The only thing he worried about was her regretting it. He loved her too much to ever want that to happen.

He slipped quietly out of bed to go clean up. Lying in your own "hand-made" wet spot was too much for him to take. He glanced at his alarm clock on his way out of the room, it was well after midnight.

Padding to the bathroom he tried to shake off what just happened. He wasn't even thinking as he turned on the shower and got in. He inhaled sharply and made it the fastest shower of his life. As soon as he got in he stepped out. Even though it was May the nights could still be a bit chilly.

Wrapping a towel around his middle he went back to his room debating if he should get back in bed or should he go sleep on the couch. As he was putting on clean shorts he watched her sleeping in the moonlight. She was completely beautiful to him. She had a full hour glass figure, hips that were perfect to hold on to complete with a tiny waist. Her breasts were big and full. He knew from being "one-of-the-girls" she wore a 42 dd. Her hair was finally getting long again. It was a deep rich brown that had natural golden highlights. She viewed herself as short and fat. To him and so many other men she was a petite full figure. At 6' 3" he towered over Liv's 5'1".

While Cooper was out of the room Olivia finished taking off her bra. She felt the person who developed bra's had to be a masochist. She sighed in relief and then took off her jeans. She felt guilty. She felt as if she used Cooper. She hadn't meant to, it was just that sleeping so comfortably with someone, feeling their chest rise and fall with each breath, inhaling their scent...she felt her pussy twitch just thinking about how damn erotic it was!

With age came experience and Cooper was definitely experienced! His kisses were no longer big and clumsy. His hands worked magic on her body, it was like he was inside her head and he knew just how to suckle her nipple and how to stroke her body.

Will never made her feel that way. She stretched out under the covers waiting for Cooper to come back to bed. She didn't want to be alone tonight. He opened the door slowly reaching for the laundry basket of clean clothes. Her eyes were adjusted to the dark and when he dropped the towel to put on the clean shorts she held her breath. Being in the army had completely changed him. His body was gorgeous! Every muscle seemed to be defined. The moonlight cast a nice glow to him and she could see how much he'd grown everywhere since the last time they were intimate, which was well over ten years ago. His hazel eyes were a mix of green and brown, it was an odd shade that made one think of a muddy bog. Dark hair that was clean cut. That man had grown into a heartthrob!

Not wanting to startle him she moved a bit to get his attention then spoke softly, "Are you coming back to bed?"

"Do you want me to?" Cooper asked leaning against the door.

Olivia flipped back the covers and patted the space next to her. Cooper walked over smiling and climbed back in bed. She scooted over to him and snuggled back up. "Good night Coop."

"Good night Liv."

She fell into a deep sleep waking to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. She took a deep breath and caught the faint scent of motor oil and knew instantly where she was. Olivia smiled at that thought, opening her eyes slowly. Then she remembered why she was here in Cooper's bed and what Will had done at the rehearsal. Tears sprung up instantly and then she remembered what had happened with Cooper last night.

She wasn't ready to face him yet, so she slipped out of his arms and tip-toed out of the room. She heard Coop's mom, Barb, in the kitchen so she just slipped into the bathroom.

One look in the mirror had her wanting to cry again. She looked absolutely horrible! Whoever said it was waterproof mascara obviously was never stood up for a wedding! There was a quiet knock at the door. Liv opened it slowly; grateful when she saw Barb's smiling face.

"Here you go. A change of clothes and some clean towels and a toothbrush."

"Thank you." Olivia smiled back.

Barb retreated and Olivia got in the shower. The warm water helped to push the clouds from her mind and give her some perspective on what had just happened. She took her time dreading talking to her family.

By the time she was out and changed Cooper was up and Cora was over to check on her. They spent the day together and by nightfall it was decided they would help Olivia move into Cora and Larry's place. They had an extra bedroom and wouldn't mind the company.

By August Olivia took on a second job, just to fill the gap in her life. In her free time she hung around with Cooper learning about cars and Cora learning about art. She didn't look back on the whole incident with Will until she saw him out at a carnival one night with another woman.

The tears were there before she could stop them. Cooper looked over to see what she was seeing, and when he saw Will with the skinny blond he shook his head in disgust.

"She'll never compare to you, Liv." He told her earnestly.

"I know. Look at her. She's a fucking bombshell! No wonder he wanted out...who would want to be stuck with some short, pudgy plain Jane when you could have that?" Olivia walked towards the car not wanting to see anymore.

"Dammit Olivia Swanson!" Cooper caught her arm and spun her to face him, "You listen to me I'm tired of seeing you beat yourself up over that dip shit loser! Any man would be damn lucky to have you. You're smart, funny and beautiful. It's his loss...not yours!"

Wide brown eyes looked up into the same hazel ones she'd been looking into for years. For the first time she was seeing Cooper through different eyes. Was he in love with her? What was she feeling for him? He was just her best friend right?

"Coop, he hurt me." Her brown eyes filled with tears.

Cooper wanted to kiss the hurt away. It was killing him to see her like this. He opened his arms to hug her and when she wrapped her arms around him he looked down and did what he wanted. He began kissing her tears away then his lips found hers. It wasn't anything like the kisses they'd shared as kids. This kiss was nothing like the ones they shared that night in his room.

What started as a peck grew into a deeper kiss. Her tongue probed his mouth timidly, as if she were unsure of his reaction. He pulled her closer letting his hands get lost in her mass of brown waves. He could feel her tracing his lips, nibbling gently before letting her tongue push further in. between his moan and the hardness pressing into her hip Olivia found herself pressing her body into his, and the way they fit together seemed as if they were meant to be.

When the kiss ended both of them were breathless. They stood not saying a word, until a familiar voice interrupted the interlude.

"Olivia, can we talk?" Will asked looking at both of them.

Her answer came out confused, "I'm not sure that there is anything to say."

"I know, I was an asshole, but I have some things I need to talk to you about."

"Well what about your date?" Olivia asked still spiraling into deeper confusion.

"We drove separately." He offered smiling at her with what he thought of as his "winning" smile.

"I was just getting ready to take Liv home." Cooper said in a demanding and possessive voice.

"I can take you Ollie. It will give us some privacy." Will offered politely while glaring at Cooper.

Olivia wasn't sure what was going on, as a matter of fact she wasn't exactly sure what she was feeling. The only thing she knew is she needed some space between her, Cooper and his oh-so-kissable lips until she could sort everything out. "That's fine, Will. I'm ready when you are. I'll call you later, ok Coop?"

"My car is this way, see ya around Cooper." Will tossed his words over his shoulder leading Olivia to his car.

Cooper was pissed. He wasn't quite sure what just happened, but he knew he just got fucked in the deal without any KY jelly or the benefit of a reach around!

Will spilled his guts to Olivia on his way to take her home. She half listened saying nothing. When they pulled up at her place, she got out of the car and walked up the sidewalk. Will jumped out calling after her, "Ollie?"

Without turning to him she spoke confidently, "My name is Olivia."

"Fine. Olivia, I've missed you." The admission sounded heartfelt, as a matter of fact everything he said did.

The problem was she could still feel Cooper's lips on hers, she could still smell him on her. Smiling she turned to face Will. "I'm sorry."

"Does this mean you'll give me another chance?" he asked hopeful.

"No. You get one chance to break my heart. You blew it. Thanks for the ride." Olivia waved and went in the house.

"Tell me you're not working things out with that schmuck." Cora said looking up from her drawing.

"Nope." Liv sighed, "I just have a lot of thinking to do...Cora, Cooper kissed me."

"So? You've kissed him before haven't you?" Cora reached for her cigarettes, lighting one and taking a deep drag.

"Yes." Olivia sat down next to Cora in deep thought. "But this wasn't just a kiss."

Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers