Surprise Adventure in Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dior11
dior11
33 Followers

"Wait, wait, you can't do that? How will I return home?" I screamed.

Goro didn't even hear her. He dug around in her purse and found her brand new iPhone 5. Goro picked it up and tossed that into the bay as well. "There," he said, "you no need that too."

I was mortified. I hoped that the iPhone would help authorities (and perhaps Masa) locate me in Tokyo using the "Find my iPhone" feature. But now I may never be found, ever!

"What... what, what am I doing here? I was supposed to meet Masa in Tokyo with a package I picked up in Honolulu. What's going on? I tried to get up, but was pushed down with one finger by the hulk.

"Stay," Goro growled, "and I not hurt you."

But I was not going to obey willingly. I made a dash for the open door, but didn't get very far. The hulk caught me by my long hair and threw me back down on the rotting mattress. "OK, enough nice guy. I now make you stay down."

The hairy hulk grabbed me around the waist and pushed me face down against a table in the middle of the floor. He held my body down and used his stumpy legs to push apart my feet. "No move, or I hurt you." He tied my left ankle to one table leg and secured the right leg to the other table leg. I was now bent over at the waist, spread-eagled with my white slip dress pulled up above my stocking tops.

Goro then grabbed my wrists and tied them to the other side of the table. I was now completely helpless, trussed up like a deer on a pickup truck. The hulk then moved behind me and pulled up my slip dress to my waist, totally exposing my long model-legs, dark stockings, white garter belt and sheer panties. My cunt and asshole were covered only by my sheer panties and open to assault by the hulk—or other low life who may show up. I trembled with utter fear as I have never been in danger before, always treated respectfully by everyone she knew. Instead of having a romantic dinner with Masa, she was being manhandled and assaulted by the dregs of the underworld. Who were these thugs?

"Now I get you ready for the big boss," the hulk growled. "I going teach you how make real love." Goro first admired the incredible view of Emi from behind. Emi had incredibly long legs, just like in the magazine ads—but her dark stockings were so erotic, extending from her beautiful feet all the way to nearly her crotch—all in full heavenly view! He crouched down low, slipped off my shoes, then slowly stroked my stocking feet. They felt so smooth to the touch. He admired the reinforced heels and toes, then put his face to my ass,. He stuck his nose into my crack, pulled aside the edge of my panties, and thrust his rough tongue into my pussy. The musky smell of my cunt turned him on even more. I felt his saliva moistening my cunt. I writhed back and forth as much as I could move trying to elude his probing tongue, but Goro continued his oral assault.

"Ohhhh, don't, don't" I moaned. I tried to squirm, but I couldn't move at all. "I'll do anything you want, I'll pay you anything, but please don't rape me." My plea was ignored as the hulk's tongue slipped in and out, deeper and deeper. The thought of him plunging his penis into me mortified me. He was so huge—his penis must be gargantuan! Emi never felt so helpless and humiliated.

The hulk then slowly ran his hands up and down my long, silky legs, sending a shudder through me--my cunt juices started to flow and hastened the hulk's tongue deeper and deeper. In and out, in and out, his tongue explored my tunnel of love. The hulk stood up and moved up against my firm ass, gorgeously framed by a fancy garter belt and stockings. I heard him unzipping his jeans. I felt a huge, stiff rod touch my ass. He slid the massive rod along my crack, back and forth on my sheer panties. My ass started rising and falling in rhythm with his dick. I couldn't see his dick, but I imagined it was an inch or two in diameter and at least a foot long.

I had never felt this way before—I felt close to exploding as the hulk played with my pussy, teasing my love button with his thrusting dong, which felt like a foot-long Polish hot dog. The hulk then pulled the edge of my panties aside and slid his dick right along my moistened cunt. I couldn't control myself and got even closer to coming as the huge dick stroked back and forth. "He's about to plunge his cock into my pussy," I feared. "I'm about to be raped and I'm helpless!"

"No, no!! Let me go! I don't know what's going on, but someone call Masa. He'll know why I'm here." I was freaking out. I had no idea why I was taken to this shack in the middle of nowhere, then tied up by some thug. And I was about to be assaulted by this huge, ugly beast!

"No worry about Masa," the beast replied, "him in deep trouble." "You going pay for double-crossing the big boss. You and Masa switch packages in Honolulu so we cheated out of a million bucks in meth. The package you bring to Japan junk. How you and Masa steal our staff, we don't know, but we find out tonight."

"Wait, wait.... I really don't know anything about the package. I was just told to pick up a package and bring it to Japan. That's all. That's the truth. Please let me go! Masa can explain everything."

"Sorry, babe. We already beat up Masa and he no talk. So we make you talk. We going find out."

Trussed up on the table, legs splayed and totally helpless, I was ready to say anything to avoid getting raped, or worse. "I really don't know anything. Let me go and I'll talk to Masa. I promise, and I won't tell anyone."

"Tell you what, cutie," said the hulk, "I let you think for a while. I going take break and come back in few hours. Then, maybe you tell us what happened. Oh, I forgot. Tide coming in Tokyo Bay, so better you talk before high tide. Take care!"

"What the hell?" I was confused. Why was I even here? Why am I trussed up like a fricking pig? And what's this about the tide? They're going to leave her alone for a while? "I'm going to kill Masa if I ever see him again!"

The hulk left the shack, leaving me alone in the dark. I looked over to the side of the small room and noticed that the floor was wet, possibly by being soaked repeatedly over by the tides. There was a waterline on the walls, almost waist high.

"Wait," I thought, "if the tide comes in like Goro said, "I'm going to be underwater in a few hours!" "No, no, come back," I screamed. But no one was out there. I was all alone in this wreck of a shack in the middle of nowhere.

Part V

I had lost track of time, but shortly, I felt my bare stocking feet getting wet. "The tide's coming in!" I couldn't move at all to escape. As the minutes ticked by, I felt the tide slowly moving up my nylon-covered legs—up to my ankles, then calves, then knees. In a few hours, the tide had moved up past my stocking tops. If someone didn't come soon, I would be underwater. Another hour or so passed and the tide now lapped at her panties. Now I was totally soaked by seawater with only my ass barely above the rising tide. "How high will the tide come up," I worried. Bound tightly to the table, I could not raise my head. "I'm going to drown here," I feared.

Just then, the hulk returned with a few other burly men following him into the shack. Standing on the stairs above the rising water, the hulk yelled, "How you doing, bitch? Ready to tell us about package?"

"Let me gooooo," I struggled to speak. "I don't know anything. I'll do anything you ask," I pleaded. I was breathless with fear.

The boss-guy at the top of the stairs ordered the hulk to make Emi talk. "Goro, get the truth out of her, whatever you have to do." The boss-guy then turned around and walked out of the shack, followed by his henchmen. Goro, the beast, smiled and turned to me. "I know how make you talk." I shuddered with fear and knew I was in deep trouble. What was Goro going to do to me? And where was Masa?

I trembled as Goro shucked his jeans,. He seemed determined to get me to talk—or he would be in deep trouble with the big boss. Goro stripped off his jacket and shirt, leaving himself completely naked, then stepped into the rising tide. I then noticed that Goro had elaborate tattoos across his chest and along both arms.

"Oh, nooo," I thought," "this must be the infamous yakuza guys. How did I get mixed up with these gangsters? This shack must be a hideout away from the law. I trembled when I saw Goro's massive, hairy body with a foot-long dick slowly rising like a crossbar at a train crossing. So that's what was teasing me earlier—stroking my cunt, stoking my juices. I shuddered to think that he might plunge it into my glory hole, not used to anything that large or menacing.

Goro first untied the rope restraining my arms and threw it over an overhead beam. I could now stand up, but arms were strung up above my head and my stocking-clad legs were still underwater. I was now spread-eagled with my nylon-covered pussy and dark stockings fully exposed. My white slip dress was pulled up to my thighs, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"OK, talk," said the hulk. "What happened to package in Honolulu? We know you not bring in the stuff. We open suitcase. All we find was sexy clothes, fancy underwear and stockings, and package with rice. Rice? We not buy rice. Supposed to be high grade meth. What happened to meth?"

"What are you talking about?" I exclaimed. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I was just asked to pick up a package. That's all."

Now facing him, I got a better look at Goro. He was a huge guy, at least 200 pounds and 6 feet tall—built like a wrestler with huge hairy arms, hammy hands, and built like a Sherman tank. I imagined his dick was like a tank cannon because that's what I felt when he was rubbing his cock along my pussy.

Goro filled an old bucket with tap water, then doused me a few times. I was now soaked head to toe, but felt refreshed after being tied up for untold hours in an uncomfortable position on a filthy table probably used for cleaning fish.

Goro then came up from to her and reached down in the hip-high seawater and released the ropes tied to the table legs. Goro then roughly pushed her slip dress all the way up to her waist. Goro licked his lips as he gazed at her wet white garter belt, dark tan stockings and sheer panties.

Goro reached up to my heavenly breasts covered only by the slippery silk dress. I hadn't bothered to wear a bra under the strapless slip dress. Goro yanked down the top of the slip dress and crudely massaged my firm globes. I felt his hardened flagpole against my cunt, getting larger and harder as Goro felt up my firm breasts.

He suddenly dropped his hands. His giant dick was now ready for action. He pulled my slender body toward him, grabbed my nylon-clad legs, stuck his dick into my crack, and then rubbed his throbbing dick along my sheer, silky panties. "NO, NOOOO, stop—I can't tell you anything about the package. I don't know anything."

After some teasing, he pulled aside my panties. While stroking my stockinged legs, he stuck his tongue into my cunt and moistened the cunt lips, plunging his tongue in and out, preparing me for the brutal insertion to come. Satisfied that my pussy was lubed and ready, Goro plunged his engorged prick into my cunt. I was already soaked with my own cunt juice, which was freely flowing now, so his prick pierced my cunt, which was now stretched to the max.

Goro thought, "I never fuck gorgeous woman like this before—she fantasy come true, a famous model in Japan now under my control. "Mmmmm, she's tight. She going know what a real dick feels like," he thought as he plunged his gargantuan penis deep into Emi. He felt her vagina opening up gradually as he reamed it out over and over.

In and out, deeper and deeper, Goro probed my cunt as he grasped my stockings. I already lost track of time and only wondered when the ordeal would end. I wasn't supposed to enjoy being raped, but I felt closer and closer to coming like I never experienced before. Even Masa had never brought me this far before. Was I a closet S&M addict?

I stopped hoping that Goro would stop and leave me alone; I was beginning to relish being fucked by this crude bugger while helpless and exposed. Goro kept pumping in and out, relentlessly. "Don't stop! Fuck me, damn it, fuck me," I shouted. I couldn't help myself anymore. I wanted Goro to make me come like I never had before. I didn't think that making love could be so ecstatic!

Before I could say anything more, Goro suddenly pulled out of me and stepped back without a word. I felt a letdown as I was so close to my ultimate lovemaking experience, although involuntary. So close.... Then I noticed why Goro had stopped. The big boss had returned to check on Goro's progress in getting me to talk. Goro stroked my nylon-covered thighs one last time before stepping back into the shadows.

The big boss spoke. "OK, so you won't talk. Maybe you don't know anything, but I'm going to give you a short break until morning when we're going to pick things up again. So get some rest. Goro, take her upstairs and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

"Yes, boss," said Goro. He untied my legs and arms. Then he pointed to the stairs and told me to go up. Goro followed behind, admiring my wet stockings and ass covered by transparent panties. Upstairs, I found a small room with a tiny twin bed. Still wet, I shivered a little in the night air. Goro pushed me down on the bed and handcuffed my legs to the bedposts. I wouldn't be going far tonight.

I was now lying face up looking up at a rotting ceiling—bare breasted and my cunt covered only by the sheerest of panties. My garter belt and stockings were still soaking wet with seawater from Tokyo Bay. Goro threw an old sheet over me and walked out. The thin sheet hardly covered up my body clothed only by a transparent slip dress. I now had some time before morning to think about my next move.

I couldn't believe what happened today—from a 5-star hotel dressed in my sexy slip dress, all ready to see Masa again—then hauled away to somewhere on the Tokyo waterfront. I started sobbing as I thought about being completely humiliated, tied up to a table, then molested by Goro as I was helplessly exposed. I was usually in full control of myself, so it was especially painful to be under Goro's complete control, screwed like never before in my life—but starting to like being fucked by a brute while totally helpless and exposed.

Exhausted from an unbelievable day, I cried myself to sleep, dreaming only about Goro's giant dick plunging in and out of my inflamed vagina. My cunt dripped slick juice as I fantasized about the biggest dick I had ever experienced. What would happen the next morning?

Part VI

The morning light shone in through the east side of the beat-up shack. I slowly opened my eyes as the room lightened up. "Where am I," I wondered. I sat up on the grimy bed, dressed in a filmy slip dress, which was now not so white with dirt, sweat and cum. I threw off the thin bed sheet and noticed that my slip dress was drawn up to my waist, exposing my garter belt, panties and dark tan RHT stockings. What happened to my shoes and the rest of my clothes? I tried to get up but remembered that my ankles were secured to the bedposts with my nylon-covered legs spread-eagled across the bed. I couldn't move much except to bend my knees and move my arms around.

What would I do now? No ID, no passport, no cell phone, no money. Goro and the big boss had everything else. How would I find Masa? Where the hell is he?

Just then, the big boss, Goro, and a few henchmen burst through the door. They were greeted by a fabulous view of "Emi-chan," the famous model, displaying my beautiful nylon-adorned legs and dark cunt showing through my flimsy panties. By habit, I tried to pull down my slip dress to try to cover up, but it was impossible with my legs stretched apart. It didn't matter, I thought, since they've already seen everything and done whatever they wanted with my body.

"OK, Emi-chan," greeted the big boss, "we found out this morning that you and Masa did not steal from us after all. Kimo in Hawaii confessed to switching the stuff and giving you a package with ordinary rice. You and Masa could not know that. So we will take you to Masa so you can reunite later today. My deepest apologies for the inconvenience we caused you. Sumimasen." With that, the big boss, departed with his henchmen, leaving only Goro and me behind.

Goro eyed Emi and considered screwing her one last time, but he had his orders to deliver her to Masa, how waiting at the yakuza gang's retreat in Atami, a hot spring resort west of Tokyo. He reached down and untied her legs, and motioned Emi to get up and off the unclean bed. "Get up," he growled, "I clean you up so we can go."

I climbed off the bed, a little stiff from being trussed up overnight. I did feel a little grimy and asked Goro for help. "Goro-san," I pleaded, "I need some help getting clean. Can you fill up the bucket and wash me down?"

Goro was more than happy to help. "Hai, no problem. Come here." He took me to an old shower stall with a pipe missing a shower head. Goro turned the rusty handle and let the stream of water pour over my head and drench my slip dress, underwear and stockings. He found a small hand towel on the rack and poured some liquid body soap on the towel. "Come," Goro instructed, "I wash off sweat, dirt and my cum so you feel clean."

Goro bent down and ran the soapy towel up and down my back, chest, soaped my breasts, then my stockinged legs with foamy soap. He held up my legs and washed my RHT covered feet, relishing the smooth, silky feel. Then, he soaped my crotch and caressed my pussy, slipping the panties' edge to the side and cleansed my cunt and ass. Goro thought he heard Emi moan as he rubbed her throbbing clit.

I closed my eyes and felt my inner passion smoldering as Goro's thick soapy fingers caressed my pussy, rubbing my clit. I had never felt so sexy and aroused. Wet sex with stockings was so erotic! Masa was almost boring with the standard missionary position and "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" sessions. The only thing Masa didn't do was smoke in bed after coming. But Goro, the tattooed brute, was gentle now, carefully cleaning my body and caressing my pussy. I hoped that Goro might enter me again and bring me to another unbelievable climax.

Goro was getting aroused also as he stroked my soapy stocking legs and cunt, bringing me closer to coming. He inserted two fat fingers into my waiting cunt and could feel the cum juices really flowing freely. Goro pulled my ass up to his hip and rubbed his fully-masted dong into my crotch. As he rubbed my pussy back and forth, I started moaning more loudly.

"Goro," I cried, "I can't wait anymore. Come inside me, now!"

"OK," said Goro, as he hoisted his mammoth dick up and thrust it into my anxiously waiting cunt. Slickly lubed, my vagina swallowed Goro's log. He slowly pushed his penis in and out, all 12 inches, bringing me to the edge of ecstasy. He pulled his dick out to its head, then slowly reinserted his dick to the hilt—back and forth, in and out—while I almost blacked out. Finally, I couldn't last any longer. Goro and I exploded at the same moment, a bucket load of cum gushing into me, spilling out at the edge of my cunt lips. Goro pulled out his massive dick and cum squirted out all over my panties, garter belt and stockings.

I fell back onto the bed, soaked with water and covered with Goro's cum. I was a total mess. Goro would have to clean me up again.

Goro lay down beside me and asked, "We go see Masa now? He waiting in Atami."

I replied, "Can we wait until later today? Perhaps I would like to spend a little more time with you today. I'm not in a big rush to see Masa."

Goro nodded in assent and reached over to me. "Here, we make love again. This big dream for me!" Goro lifted the hem of my slip dress and caressed my cunt through my silky sheer panties, warming me up for another round. "No rush go Atami," he whispered into my ear.

dior11
dior11
33 Followers
12